IT'S ON BOIS!!

CHINA vs USA TRADE WAR!
NEXT RECESSION INCOMING!
BLACK SWAN CONFIRMED!

>TFW bipolar clown thinks he can run a country like a cheap soap opera with no consequences
>TFW when overbid

Attached: thiccbottle.png (263x167, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tastytrade.com/tt/
cmcmarkets.com/en-au/
ig.com/au
forex4noobs.com/forex-education/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

the next crash was already certain in the last year no matter who is in as potus you dumbfuck piefke.
at least educated yourself..

>Dow plunges because ebbil immigrants
off topic you autistic mongrel, have fun seeing your country run into the ground by amateurs like you

Attached: >reporting_in.png (215x276, 99K)

Please you have no idea about race

Good job defending free trade and the greedy, neolib corporate overlords. You are a faggot

I walk the stock markets since you are collecting pokemon, amateur.
Have a close look at the Dow Jones or S&P..
see that big bubble forming when he became president?
See that before it was mostly a linear ascend (thanks to ebbil FED and ebbil Obama)?
Trump clearly wanted to make the stock market go parabolic, the bigger the bang the bigger the bust.

Attached: 2stoopid.jpg (786x462, 75K)

??? Your potus just shoved tax presents and deregulations up their corporate ass, just after these companies were getting thicc because of all that cheap QE money.
No user, this is a wealth transfer, smart money knows how to short, this is your savings getting eaten up by reality kicking in.

Attached: american_uebermensch.jpg (468x704, 132K)

So what you're trying to tell is that I should kill myself?

I'm saying we should watch america getting justed while holding hands and praying we won't have too much spillover.

Attached: americaww2.jpg (600x600, 96K)

>German flag
Not surprised. Self-loathing cowards already abandoned your ancestors and your right to a homeland.

You either have a argument or stfu mongoloid, this is an 18+ board

Attached: ball.png (1000x1050, 473K)

I don't have much education about the economy but I fucked up university almost a year ago so it sounds like it's not going to be very pleasant so I might just end it now

I'm just saying there isn't a "white" race, there are many different races.
White races is an invention of mutts

This. Isn't it funny getting lectured by mongrellicans about whiteness?
What you should do is the following:
Get a wagecuck job, watch the recession kicking in, buy stocks on the way to the bottom continuously. You will make it.
Only 8% of germans hold stocks, after getting ripped to shreds by the telekom muh Manfred Krug muh Volksaktie debacle.

Attached: ball2.jpg (890x876, 150K)

I didn't mention race once. I mentioned your German ancestors and your Country; both of which are dead and forgotten by Merkelbots like you. Chances are I'm talking to brown skinned Muslim dogs though, so I guess it doesn't apply. Have fun in your gay little thread.

So white people should all go back to Europe the Caucasus Mountains
???

nice fucking logic there dickhead

Do you want to know the real secret about germans?
We act rationally end efficiently, and we don't get vaginal spergings of the highest orders at the first sign of trouble.
Fear is a bad counselor, you whiny faggot.

Attached: no.png (196x126, 47K)

China, India,Russia and most other countries aren´t by any means "ethnically homogenous", but what to expect from someone who obviously copies a text without thinking about it for 2 seconds.
Also, pls link me to any state leader saying "Hey everybody pls marry an immigrant"
What a fucking tool you are

Nice shilling Jew.

Attached: 1522470411445.jpg (1024x771, 93K)

>german flag
>seemingly obsessed with mongoloids
pottery

Aww, poor Germany. We'll save you for last, you faggots.

Promoting this trashy tranny libshit who got violent as some sort of bizarre meme is damage control by shills.Not to mention the bizarre surge of random topic subjects. This thing would be given the gas chamber. Don't forget the last school shooting and that hog faggot. Hurt the liberals and talk about censorship leading to consequences like this and how we need more mental health screenings for trannies.This could be our Charlottesville

Your government is run by jews now, how could I unironically be a muh jewish shill criticizing the dotard's macroeconomics you thicc autist abomination, tell me.

Attached: friendly-based-look.png (255x289, 126K)

Deposit 2 cents into your account.

And you're going to be speaking Arabic within the next 10 years. Which is worse?

It's just that I don't really have much work experience. I was studying chemistry so I have tiny bit of experience in labwork. Worst part is that I'm 27 and did dick because of anxiety/depression cycle bullshit I can't seem to get out of.
Of course I don't expect the end of the world and know markets recover.
My position isn't ideal and I know it's my fault so I don't really see how I will ever not be a piece of shit

You didn't, but the guy I replied to and me did and you replied to that reply.

It just bantz user, they may look the same as you south koreans but mongos are unironically the better people.

Attached: mongrel_movement.gif (480x228, 263K)

You watch too much fox news user.
Tell me how do gunshots from the suburbs at night sound like?

Attached: bravestarr.png (710x704, 717K)

>Now

Attached: 1515773765856.jpg (750x540, 59K)

>autistic German on his lunch break argues with autistic American who is up at 7 in the fucking morning.

Attached: 935.gif (268x302, 2.6M)

>grandpa told me about german heritage while diddling behind the barn
Both grandparents Waffen-SS, what would you know. Keep hoarding SS flags while not even speaking a single word german.

Attached: deusbulge.jpg (800x488, 236K)

My grandfather fought the Japanese Kamikazes, you scat-loving faggot.

Attached: 1516740861869.png (618x611, 783K)

Außerdem, fick dich. Deutsche haben keine Kultur. Du hast es den Migranten gegeben, du Idiot.

Hm..you should have finished university, that way Arbeitsamt has to present job offers in your field of work first.
Well..you won't get rich by real work, in the end it's stocks that make money, real economy, real nasty capitalism.
I run a fund for my uncle, lots of positions started with a three hundred euro buy and are worth 5 grand now 2 years later.
If you like chemistry try to get a labortatory job at an university? Look at black boards, I think they always look for guys like you.
If you do it properly you may stay..
If not have some fantasy, what is it you really want to do? You sound like me, I didn't really now what to focus on for years.
You must find your destiny and it sounds like you actually don't really have any dreams or a vision as of now. Don't think about what your parents think about you or your friends, just find something to get along with and make money investing.
Thank me in 15 years from now.

Attached: sminem.jpg (700x838, 480K)

Was hab ich den Migranten gegeben? Kultur?
Stop lecturing us about
A) border security when you can't even handle 1200 tourists from Honduras
B) whiteness when 56% of your country is black
C) culture when you don't have any at all

Attached: cuckindevelopment.jpg (98x97, 3K)

Good for him. Fortunately both me and you aren't these people anymore, now go raid your moms fridge thicclet.

Attached: mongrellusfeeding.png (701x693, 964K)

That's why we have the National Guard, you busta. Weekend soldiers.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

You are so fucking mad. Holy shit

Attached: 1518202687375.jpg (258x245, 23K)

So? Why do you get collective spergings then, why does you own Potus begs congress to act in bipolar ranting on twitter?
You are clowns busta, degenerate material to laugh at.

Attached: le56bowl.png (666x1051, 1.41M)

I just have free time on my hands to wait for a nice short on your faltering market user. Enjoy

Attached: Obama.png (999x562, 702K)

Correct. German OP is an idiot.
The ramifications of what China just did will be remembred for ages as it clearly defines their intention all along was to strategically harm and disable America's economy. Mark my words, but this is the start of a far larger conflict namely because China is doing nothing to hide their true intent. They already have lopsided tariffs on America and have amassed a huge chunk of our Manufacturing jobs via greedy corporations that manipulated our govt. into allowing them to fuck this country over for their profit. Globalization clearly was a mistake as countries dont play fair and use economic advantages for military purposes.

Attached: 1520221755021.png (625x582, 14K)

> short
You need a margin account for that and you likely only have about 3k Euro in your trading account you broke fag super market employee

?? I can buy derivatives, knockout certificates and whatnot. You know shit about markets, do you?

Attached: deepbrain.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>recession coming back!

Finally. I want to buy a house and right now prices are sickening.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 1.06.27 AM.png (1688x826, 1.22M)

Attached: mad.jpg (640x632, 270K)

>Trump makes an announcement
>"HUR IT WILL NEVER WORK"
>China makes an announcement
>"HAHAHA GAME OVER BLRUMPFT"
Shut the fuck up OP

hes still butthurt about dresden.

Attached: angryoldman.jpg (640x360, 122K)

Chink insectoid bots working over time, with no overtime pay because they are fucking Chinks.

>you know shit
I don't know shit German bro. Please give me some tips.
t.poorfag

save 10Ks jobs in steel
lose 100Ks jobs else where
WE ARE SO FUCKING WINNING
rural and suburban retards will be the most impacted
MUHHH BUT LE EVIL LIBERAL, WE WANT OUR MAGA PRESIDENT

They're specifically targeting Trump voting areas with the tariffs.

The DOW plunged because it was overinflated with speculation on tech companies that couldn't deliver actual profit growth and everyone started to realize a bubble was forming. We're lucky it plunged when it did or else we could have had a real crash down the line.

were fucked

>I have no idea what culture is

>sounds like you actually don't really have any dreams or a vision as of now.
I never had actually. Just like stuff I really want to do. It's like I'm just a husk
Usually they have students for labwork and experienced, older people.
As I said I don't really know anything about economy so I guess I could try to do some research.
It's not like my parents a pressuring me, but I feel like piece of shit for being a burden. Also my father is a fucking idiot with money

Attached: 1513580204263.jpg (600x510, 41K)

Knee-jerk reactionary.

>samefagging this hard

>we act rationally
Yes because Merkel is so rational

I hope Anons are doing their duty and reporting this faggot for spamming this thread over and over.

I'm nearly 100% European. Your culture consists of Islam, Islam, Doner kebab, goats, and more Islam.

>I Hurd drumfish so finished, don’t u wish Hillary haha, I smart

>I'm nearly 100% European
:^)
Maybe if you believe everything you read on the internet and take it at face value, it might make somewhat sense to believe that kind of shit but excluding that it's stupid to do such a thing, it's still a very twisted and false view.

You think you're so woke when everything you're saying just sounds asinine.

america isn't white

Then we just need to move to a place that is.

Is that why you invited so many into your country?

Ey, you got jokes, ese.

Attached: -uthP5UZKV_ZRg4U5V2F90jioEHJ5G7g4Lux2mnGxg4.jpg (1024x625, 94K)

Woah scats cool i like buttholes man, chill

Germans are disgusting though.

Dear god its prime european time, why are these filthy redittors here what the fuck

Europe times are free of this cancer why is it here

This is what it all comes down to isn't it.
Lefty faggots protecting (((international trade))) and the big banks.
Thank god for trade war, I hope all foreign outsourced companies are taxed to hell and back!

We need to bankrupt them all. I love Trump!

Attached: antifa_retards.jpg (800x445, 190K)

>have fun seeing your country run into the ground by amateurs like you
if that was the case then shouldn't you lefty fucktards be happy?

but you're not.. strange huh?

Attached: 1515290967746.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

>why are these filthy redittors here what the fuck
They are always here at this time, guessing 40% are bots, and the rest are either paid shills or mudslimes.

Although Sweden and Germany is no longer a meme at this point, they're all indoctrinated there, should just carpet the place

>93056▶

sage

You are aware that you don't have to be a leftist to dislike some of the stuff Trump does, right?

Is he wrong?

Attached: tweet.png (573x172, 18K)

I really wonder what he means

>I don't know anything about anything
There's a reason nobody wants to deal with burgers for trading, imperialist tentacles reaching in to look at their books. Whenever a company wants to bring in americans, they want to audit them, so few bother with it. That's why most options to amerislaves are pretty poor when it comes to trading. However, outside of muttistan you can easily get 100x leverage or even more.

For an american, I'd suggest looking into options and futures (tastytrade.com/tt/ inb4 "it's a meme", this is the only thing I could link that could get you interested). Don't bother with things you'd buy at a normal stock brokerage/"products" that are supposed to track something with leverage built in, it's trash and doesn't work for regular people. You need to be an insider trader or something for that shit. You will need a fair amount more money for options and futures than what you could get if you had a good forex broker though.

cmcmarkets.com/en-au/

I've only used the european version of it, but I assume it works the same. Their interface was "meh" but now it's HTML5 and lets you use multiple screens, so I can actually recommend them again. This could work as well, and might (on the back-end) be a better broker, but I haven't tried it so I couldn't say: ig.com/au

Those are the two I would recommend trying in any case. Do demo first, demo until you know it, and stick to a few products or currencies that you get to know, don't jump all over. Look up price action trading if you need to learn. forex4noobs.com/forex-education/ could be good - it's for forex, but these accounts work the same across all types of products/derivatives/currencies, only the units and margin requirements change. CMCs platform shows you the price in both pips and actual money, so it's basically idiot proof when it comes to pricing, anyway.

Sounds like something out of Jow Forums.

no one ever accused trump of being smart

White people have power + privilege, so yes white people are the racist ones.

Aww what's that? You don't want to be a minority? It's almost as if u guys treat minorities horribly...

>Aww what's that? You don't want to be a minority? It's almost as if u guys treat minorities horribly...
Obvious bait aside, I'll answer it because there are actually a lot of air-headed liberals that seem to believe this is a sound argument.

There's a difference between a country created by a people, for that people, being infested by third world vermin and made a minority (for example the US), and a minority of a (different) people that have moved into that country from outside of it. A controlled, small, perhaps temporary, amount is okay. A small permanent minority of other people(s) is fine. A steadily growing and ever more demanding enclave of culturally subversive (not assimilating the culture of the host country) foreigners, is not.

When you have a dog living in your house, that's fine if he's a nice dog and act as your pet. But if that dog then has another 6 puppies from some stray, and those puppies have puppies, all of a sudden you've got 37 dogs in your house, and clearly that's too much. It's your house, so it's only right to nip that in the bud by throwing the puppies out as soon as someone wants to buy them.

It's not that we hate minorities per se, it's that we don't want 36 dogs shitting all over our house and eating our food.