How do the Jews always manage to stay on top?

How do the Jews always manage to stay on top?

Attached: jews.jpg (528x596, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w
youtu.be/T89KYdluVlI?t=2m59s
youtu.be/DGVsQH_ju6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll let you in on the secret: Jew's thrive on the mercy and weakness of Christians.

They have the entire world wanting them dead. Doesnt seem very on top.

Yeh getting kicked out of all host nations and being killed off and outbred for 2000 years sure is a succes

Subversion. It’s easy to subvert somebody when they try to help you but you had no intention of reciprocating that help but claim you do. Jews are dishonourable simply put, this is why they fear the samurai

High IQ
/thread

Sounds to me like they're outcompeting white people and you're just salty about it.

Nepotism
/thread

Waste of quads, kankerjood

Attached: aae.jpg (800x850, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=S0fLtwl2s4w
I'm going to spam this all day long

>They

You're not fooling anybody Schlomo

Nepotism

It's only recently that they've been able to stay on top m8.
Before then, they were thrown out of nearly every country.

250-300 years is not recently

they're only 10,000,000 strong.
one of the minority groups.
but they have a bloodline in our family tree that has been around for a loooooooong fucking time. so long.. they're more genetically different from whites, than whites are genetically different to blacks.... back in the day our tribes would war the fuck out of eachother.. team cromag and team neanderthal..

we never stopped fighting eachother, or protecting eachother..

you'll see..

there's a long bloodpact going back thousands of years.. between cromag and neander
we're part of the same trunk on the tree...
but we are seperate branches..
even seperate.... species.

whites have more in common with blacks genetically, than they do with jews.

they're chosen by Providence + IQ

this, and that time has stopped.

Attached: 1515367902520.jpg (1023x782, 91K)

I have met many here in Czech Republic. I have insider info on Jews

They met all the stereotypes. First, they are much smarter than average Czechs. Their ambition is to own assets and companies, not to "get a good job". They meet each other at synagogues and know every other Jew family. This gives them instant connections.

Also every Jew kid here gets money passed down to him, 500k-1M euros on average here in Czech Republic. With that they can start a business or some chain of stores and grow that until they own a shitton of property/companies, etc. They also know other rich Jews like that and do business together to increase their wealth.

No matter where you put them, in 2 generations they will own everything. If the first generation is dirt poor, they will swindle their way to some cash and then the kids will inherit that and grow it to big business. Then they have an entire community of rich Jews, doesn't matter if they're in Ukraine or Los Angeles.

In civilization time, it's about less than 10% of what Europe lived through.
Plus they didn't control every white country, they had to use the US to do it. And before that it was Great Britain.

I wish I could kill you over the internet

As intended by our design

Attached: received_10214545685490024.jpg (652x774, 56K)

Attached: 1516071059962.jpg (660x883, 90K)

Because you are an OPPSIE
You are all Oppsies
youtu.be/T89KYdluVlI?t=2m59s

Attached: Carlton.gif (350x497, 833K)

It's natural law user, survival of the fittest, untermensch getting rekt

Attached: benis.jpg (600x510, 41K)

This.
>b-but it's only fair when I'm winning!!

Attached: received_10213530750557285.jpg (610x960, 43K)

By having absolutely no sense of morality.

come on, be honest, this is the truth

Jews clearly have a boost from God. All the influence they have throughout history, the delicate and sophisticated ways in which they influence countries which allows them to keep transmission of culture points to such impressive intelligence, that it's inexplicable for human imagination

of course, Jews make mistakes and aren't all powerful, but nevertheless they're impressive

so they're like professional niggers?

purge the kike and we will be free.

Morality isn't an argument.

I am born to Jewish mother. Her father was a successful ship broker making him a rather wealthy man. He abandoned my mother at an orphanage when she was four because he was far too busy making cash.

>tfw I am a Jew that was Jew'd by a Jew
>tfw I could have had it all
>tfw I my goyim father raised me to be a good goy

Attached: 4364.jpg (396x385, 22K)

Well, that must be because they are true master-race, not nordcuck scum or anglo shit. Also, no matter is it because of their higher intellect or nepotism, oldfarts and nazi craps won't ever be as good as jews.

They blend in with their host, and pretend to be harmless, when in fact their hatred for the host, and the plotting against the host, are never ending.

Superior genetics from G-d

Sorry to hear that. I'm telling you my opinions based on personal interaction with many Jews in Prague

The biggest difference between them and goyim is that I don't think Jews think linearly in terms of growth. I've tried to dissect their line of thinking from being around so many Jews in my line of work.

Non-Jew thinking: "I need to get a promotion, from 70K to 100K. Then when I make 100K in 10 years I'll have a half a million dollar asset or a million dollar asset. It's all mathematical and precise."

Jew thinking: "I need to go from 0 to 5M in one year. I need 8000% growth in one year. How do I start a business with nothing that shoots up very fast?" They don't think of growth as a linear thing, they think reality is "bendable" and basically reverse-engineer what it would take to make millions no matter what environment they're in. Also it helps that their parents were like them and can pass them the 500k-1M startup money they need to make a big profit on any solid idea.

This.
I always admired the mental gymnastics people come up with to not have to follow their own set of logics.

Attached: uhmnonono.png (322x290, 116K)

>Then they have an entire community of rich Jews, doesn't matter if they're in Ukraine or Los Angeles
This is how production companies in Hollywood came to exist. Jewish bankers were giving loans to poor jews who needed money to start companies. I think for instance Paramount Pictures was created through a loan

that's racist

They're really good at creating generations of useful idiots like mutts at the moment and us in the past unfortunately.

What's the host in Israel's case?

Attached: received_10214280755986952.jpg (1000x2083, 288K)

palestine

What logic?

Explain

instead of undermining their government you just plan on taking their lands

>The biggest difference between them and goyim
The biggest difference between jews and goyim is that jews are ancient people with continuity which allowed them to accumulate wealth throughout centuries and they immediately had a tremendous advantage over the goyim. Look at the beginnings of Europe. All dumb, barbarian courts already had their jew bankers and they didn't come from nowhere

And jews are continuously keeping their high position, they don't let anybody try to threaten their position, because they're solidary with each other. This enormous wealth advantage is what makes it easy for jews to start companies, because they have access to credit

as soon as the US collapses you can make your move.

>taking their lands
it's historical jewish territory you absolute brainlet

>doesn't know the difference between the jews in the bible and ashkenazi jews

Big Ashkenazi brains

Pukestinians deserve neither their land nor their lives. THere is nothing wrong in taking their land

Whether whites want to believe it or not. Jews as well as asians have vastly higher IQs on average. To asians and Jews whites are niggers. They also benefit the most from blacks and whites infighting than them banding together and stomping out the real problem. All this race war shit just makes them more powerful.

Smerige kanker kebab

I am Mizrahi

my family on both sides are Persian Jews

i didnt say there was, was just pointing out that everywhere they are, they take

not all of us do (see Israel)

There was never their land. It's a British land given legally to the Jews.
Kys Muhammad

Attached: received_10214174733776463.jpg (960x960, 109K)

which is why youre pushing for the us's collapse, you can cleanse your lands and take more while we're busy

>weak shall fear the strong
>natural law
>surivival of the fittest
>low-IQ subhuman races btfo
>jew presumably on top

Attached: yes.png (737x491, 676K)

nope im a white christian faggot and you jews killed our lord only son. Deus Vult we'll be taking that land back soon schlomo

If you're going to cite law as justification then you should abide by international law you two-faced lizard.

missed an important comma there

DELETE THIS GOYIM

Same as niggers and muh Yakub boogieman. Higher intelligence. White people are greedy and corrupt and always blame the Jews for their vices backfiring on them again and again.

shlomo just took america, brainlet

Attached: deusbulge.jpg (800x488, 236K)

Which one

We can kill any kikes we want.
My mom is also Christian, makes no difference whatsoever.

Attached: received_10212782246245145.jpg (576x793, 28K)

Pfft.

they are smart, ambitious and they stick to each other

Jews are a majority in Israel are they not? Be that as it may, they're still a parasite feeding off of America, and other European Nations.

Attached: Israel US relations92992.png (1083x794, 795K)

It's true, Leaf

they use nepotism and tribalsm like this :
the BASIC gestalt,
>10=a jew is pushed by jews to climb to next step
>20=jew makes it
>30=jew pulls up more jews to his tier
>40=GOTO 10
jewdaism is a inside job

Attached: Wild_656d52_6706962.jpg (480x320, 38K)

/thread

Attached: image.jpg (260x194, 25K)

because christianity and islam keeps giving it power. also modern judaism is a disgrace to the tribe of judah . also i would recommend reading about the cult of saturn . youtu.be/DGVsQH_ju6Q

Attached: saturn-the-hexagram-cube-and-hexagon.jpg (1051x653, 292K)

This
And tribalistic morality

The U.S = Israel. Why would we want USA to be destroyed?

The thing is Jews are not smarter becausse in many cases they are super inbred. Thiscan be seen when you meet a Jew. It only takes one sports class at school to see Jews for what they are.
>"I can't do sport I have a cleft foot
>"I can't do sport I have asthma
Jews are hated because as a group they are physically weak and they all try to game the system so they don't have to do a days work in their lives. I won't deny Jews are smart because Academically they usually do quite well. But fuck me if you want people to like you do something to help someone who isn't part of the tribe

naturally
there must exist a host for parasites to survive
if it didn't, the parasites wouldn't as well

Promoting this trashy tranny libshit who got violent as some sort of bizarre meme is damage control by shills.Not to mention the bizarre surge of random topic subjects. This thing would be given the gas chamber. Don't forget the last school shooting and that hog faggot. Hurt the liberals and talk about censorship leading to consequences like this and how we need more mental health screenings for trannies.This could be our Charlottesville

If everyone was Jewish the world couldn't function not everyone can be lawyers and investors

and? what are you on about? it doesnt need to be an argument, of course morality plays a role

They're the chosen people, they're the best. So naturally, the cream rises to the top. If you trolls would wake up to this, you'd be a lot less confused about your lot in life as dumb goyim.

Because we're dumb and they're smart. Let me explain; they're too smart for unearned compassion. They don't dispense it to any but their own which puts them in the same category as the nigger and spic and arab. Only WE fight each other to protect THEM.

moloch chosen people

Attached: DQmeRHGcZQou8SEm2kVa1VE8ZW58De3su8QVMH7GSzynrit.png (301x420, 181K)

Careful.
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
That's awful close to a curse.

Attached: 1441861434052.gif (450x265, 44K)

Nepotism.

Goddammit, they help each other out. They scratch each other's backs.

It's not some supernatural fucking thing, ...fuck; I really hope white people aren't really this goddamn stupid.

Attached: 1522721935277.png (911x517, 1.15M)

I dont get it. If we are all about genetic superiority. Then why not fuck jews and asains?

Its secrets is in the scrolls they use for their ceremonies

it's not genetic it's cultural

Money/banking

Attached: rothschild.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Jews and asians literally have higher IQs than whites. We can't sit here a pick and choose when it comes to this if we want to to be an acceptable norm in society.

No.
Ashkenazi jews are the group claimed to have superior IQ. They are only half the jews of Israel. Israel is only 75% Jewish.
Do the math salty faggot

Attached: received_10214483908625641.jpg (800x800, 46K)

If we are going to play the "our race is superior" game and be objective about our stances, then we need to admit when other races are superior than us.

>Ashkenazi jews are the group claimed to have superior IQ
but that's false
you can't be a Leftist and superior at the same time
Leftists are subhuman

Jews think by "haggadah". This is all well described in polish literature so you can educate yourself easily

Jews don't really pay much attention to the words they use or rational conclusions. Jews can say one thing and then immediately do the other thing which contradicts the former, because Jews think and act on 2 levels - one for the general world, second for the particularistic jewish world

This is why you had those cases of jews who falsified their Holocaust stories but "they were true in their heads" or why some historian here said that we shouldn't really analyze too deeply sources of witnesses of german occupation, and even if they're incorrect in some places, we still should treat them as true

What happens when you use too much antibiotics too often? You get super bacteria and an even worse resistant infection. This is where the Jews are now.

You seem to be the one getting triggered. By the way 75% is a majority moron. Muh high IQ Jew. Hahahaha.

Attached: Jewish Terrorist Burn ChurchIsraeli Terrorists 1510089257725.png (651x666, 438K)

The most intelligent and also ground breaking scientist and mathematicians in the world have been generally leftist. Soooooooo yeah.

lol Lehava and Bentzi Gopstein are based