Police in England and New Zealand get along just fine without sidearms

Police in England and New Zealand get along just fine without sidearms
Why cant Americans?

Attached: 1522728227700.jpg (485x594, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/22/one-in-three-uk-officers-want-all-police-to-carry-guns-survey-finds
youtube.com/watch?v=FQmsAl8_yKI&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because huwh*te american are subhuman violent savages

Every degenerate in America has a gun or access to one. The Police Force are only protecting themselves from the shit their terrible constitution allowed.

actually somebody here was just shot & died for coming at police with a machete

Fuck those milkers. Wanna fap.

You don't need guns when the only thing you do is arrest people for tweeting.

The US is at least 2 decades ahead of the rest of the West in replacing Whites with subhumans. Give it a few years. The increased violence in coming years will necessitate that police carry more firearms.

Regular beat cops may not carry in jolly ol' England but they already have tons of counter terrorism cops fully decked out in military gear out on patrol. Right next door in France they have military deployed in the streets. This is coming to an England near you.

Our cops just shoot a guy this week. He had a machete, buy rather than simply taze him, they shot him dead.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/22/one-in-three-uk-officers-want-all-police-to-carry-guns-survey-finds

The times, they are a-changing.

Too many nig nogs.

Attached: 1F24FA71-8A91-4723-B9DF-E49F43164B5E.jpg (673x890, 565K)

nobody here seriously thinks the police can protect themselves or the citizens from someone with malevolent intentions. our government is also free to limit our freedom of speech. we are not free in any sense. we live only because violent people are rare and our government is not yet totally subverted. I expect this will change for the worse in the coming decades, watch the ghettoisation, subsequent islamification and censorship of the UK to see how we will go.

the 1st and 2nd amendment are a fucking TREASURE. defend them at all costs.

RIP milkers

No they don't.
Our cops are getting stabbed the death, the women are being raped by gangs of pakis and blacks in london.
I wish our cops had guns.

Niggers

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=FQmsAl8_yKI&t=
This pretty much explains why.

>since 2012 New Zealand police are issued firearms that stored in a safe in their patrol vehicle but not carried on them

1 in 3
is not all

Abit like how your shit constitution allows the arrest of illegal opinions

They actually don't.
It makes it much harder to deal with a violent attacker without a firearm.

>just taze them
Tasers don't always work, a thick jacket will easily block it.

When the bad guy has a deadly weapon and the "law enforcement" only have non-lethal weapons, it makes it much harder to stop the bad guy that is determined to kill.

OP is retarded confirmed.

Attached: 2e5ibi8ym6l01.jpg (615x764, 109K)

>Get along just fine

Attached: 2124EAF2-B287-417E-8830-14F019CD0A42.gif (400x224, 3.99M)

>an American explains how they are right and everyone else is wrong

the maoris are pretty tough aye bro
guess the tazer wouldn't work

what does this have to do with firearms?

You're a faggod. Kys

Police in the UK are there to stop the populace’s natural response to the predatory Muslims brought in by their government.

Because

Attached: a9b.jpg (675x679, 45K)

It's usually a maori mutt with a gun starting shootouts with cops up in the north island.

>irish
>wants the british to be armed
u wot
anyway that's just bad training + lack of knife proof vest & glove

>New Zealand get along just fine without sidearms

Attached: Capture.png (657x474, 260K)

Every single NZ police patrol car has a glock 19 in the front and an AR15 in the trunk. Why do you think NZ cops are not armed?

Attached: davai.jpg (1431x2056, 385K)

Kys

oops

Attached: more.png (778x512, 45K)

purlease Mr Memeflag(3rdworldshitholer) we've all seen multiple videos of British police being over powered by one dark fellow.

You know what would stop that nigger immediately? A gun.

>real men rely on their policeforce and military to protect them
>t. Krautenkük

Attached: 1522799399554.webm (800x720, 1.42M)

MORE

Attached: 1470444911151.jpg (228x221, 8K)

our cops carry M4s in the back and pistols in their front seats, the fuck you on?

No 2nd amendment in those countries.

i think burgers are psychopaths

Ok, so you didn't use your time to see the video. Case closed.

police ought uzi

Actually we all enjoyed a good laugh watching a nigger disarm and cuff a UK policeman just a few days ago. I suppose you weren't there to see it, being a paid shill and all.

The police don't do their job here though

Does anyone know the protocol here with confirmed violent cunts? for example you got two cops in a car rushing to detain a machete nutbar. Would the first option be to talk and to calm the fucker down and if that doesn't work then they try taser and so foward? Or is that general standard around the world.

The cops in London are already saying they need to carry firearms, and trying to get more special allowances.

Use your brain and reason it out for your answer.

They don't carry firearms on them is the point. They have to go back to their patrol vehicle and get it out. More than enough time to think about whether shooting someone is the right idea.

What the fuck? Is this why English pigs are pro immigration?

Have fun watching your wife get rapes by Ahmed, Rashid and their 5 other friends Merkel let in.

Have fun being charged with hate speech for identifying them as middle eastern while their collective cum is still dripping out of your girl's pussy.

Niggers

Someone post that webm of british police being threatened by a nog with a knife.
Police officers are law enforcers, unless you're saying that you want law enforcement to be weaker there is no reason for them to not have guns.

Even our police have handguns on them.

Attached: 1521966864029.webm (180x320, 1.12M)

no they dont you gay faggot

Mommy gib milkies

>just walking past
Leaning over like that you can expect a work boot to the forehead from me

Attached: 1521453057423.webm (320x360, 2.99M)

im pretty sure they just shoot them

remember that cunt last year (or maybe the year before) who was doing some shit so the cops just got a marksman and fucking brained him?
lol, classic
and then the maori nigger weed dealer or some shit who started at the cops when they were raiding his property and got fucked on?

im pretty sure our cops just make sure everyone knows that the other guy shot first then they just take you out
which is exactly as it should be

We don’t want to.

>knock on some cunts door
>he opens fire on me
>run back to my car to get my gun
>get shot before get there

they should open carry their pistols at the very least, maybe then we would have less wannabe thugs that consume too many movies/nigger music and fancy themselves a badass and always try to prove it by terrorising people starting petty shit knowing the cops wont do shit

Jesus. Apparently the rest of the anglosphere doesn't know how to put a wild chimp down.

Attached: 1522792966665.jpg (759x811, 86K)

if i was in bongland i would be tempted to run over and star beating the shit out of him just because no one would expect it but then the police would probably fucking arrest me and let him go free

proper pc plods

>Or just shoot him

Was my first thought but then I realized you're talking about bongland. Must suck being a disarmed subject.

less than 2% black people

without minorities in the USA, the gun violence rates would be comparable to Europe.

But they don't get along just fine especially bongs.
Unarmed bong police in their work are fucking joke. They can't even manage to use their nonlethals properly.
Meanwhile armed bong police operations are rising every month.

No body really owns guns here in NZ. So the cops don't have to be quite so tense about shooters. If they believe they are going into a dangerous situation they have one cop with a taser and the commanding officer of the pair gets the pistol before they engage the suspect.
If someone is reported to be dangerous and armed in NZ they normally just shutdown whole fucking neighbourhoods and keep watch with the armed defenders squad.
NZ gets along fine with less guns but that is because most of the niggers can't afford guns in NZ because they are blowing their benefit money on burbon or overpriced smokes.
Pretty fucking smart to overprice vices so the niggers starve their kids and can't afford dangerous firearms.

Also we don't regulate guns in NZ, we regulate gun owners. You have to pass a short number of tests to be a licensed gun owner. It is a slight twist but it makes sure stupid niggers or loons don't get ease of access to guns.

The police do not have a constitutional duty to save lives

BECAUSE THE AMERICAN GOVERMENT PUTS CHEMICALS IN OUR FOOD THAT MAKE US AGRESSIVE!!!1!!1!11!!

>debate me

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>nobody really owns guns here in nz
maybe not in the (((north island))) but down south lots of people own guns, they may not be le cool black ass salt rifles but still

>if they are going in to a dangerous situation they have one cop with a taser and the commanding officer gets a pistol
they literally have m4's in the trunks of their car you fucking retard

>if someone is dangerous and armed they shutdown whole neighbourhoods and keep watch with the armed defenders squad
its the armed OFFENDERS squad you fucking idiot (as in, they deal with offenders who are armed) and they dont just "keep watch" they have shot and killed several people in the last few years including one faggot just 2 days ago

>most of the niggers can't afford guns in NZ
most gangs have black market guns that they got for pennies, criminals in nz are far better armed than the average person and anyone higher than "2 bit nigger weed dealer"-tier will have a rifle

holy fuck, can you please not comment about shit if you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and just get all your info from what other people say

Stay strong, don't fap.

Attached: Deus Vader.jpg (548x770, 44K)

they are afraid of injuring him. they know his black seed in his testicles are very valuable to keep alive, for impregnating an ethnic British woman. Anything else would be RACIST!

Attached: Acid Capital of the World.jpg (640x960, 145K)

Because we have boarders, we aren’t an island

no they don't, the uk police are useless

you describe that very well, took it out from your own scenario with nigs and spics ?

Aren't the Faggots trained in Hand-To-Butt contact?

They don't stand a chance against Niggers & Jews...

Attached: frankencop.jpg (497x216, 19K)

Because Americans are nuts compared to kiwis. Their cops wouldn’t last a day here.

>be police in UK
>have to request firearm
>explain circumstances
>uh 'cause I'm a cop?
>get denied

Very, very jewish and gay.

Why can’t we have a real constitution like the Germans?

cuz niggers

Attached: dylann.jpg (600x755, 36K)