The PITTBULL is the epitome of male dominance and dog masculinity

The PITTBULL is the epitome of male dominance and dog masculinity.

_Let’s start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of the united states of america, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark fur reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

Attached: biggest-pitbull-ripped-up.jpg (329x445, 43K)

pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. Like niggers their only use is killing each other for the amusement of others.

Did they give that dog steroids?

ive always wondered what would happen if you got a hold of their backlegs during a fight. they would be helpless and you would be free to dislocate/destroy their hips/ knees.also you could build up momentum to swing them around/ bash them against walls.

heh... i dont think about fighting pitbulls much or anything.

>Thick skull and small brain/impulse control are considered masculinity by OP

>the PITTBULL is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.
WRONG, it's the tiger

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

The HOLOCAUST is the epitome of genocide and masculinity.

_Let’s start by looking at the victims noses. The nose is large. Its domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is schizofrenic , as a result of his high levels of inbreeding. This gives him the appearance of weakness and deformities. He is then covered by his pasty skin. This skin reminds us of his flabbiness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the darnkess of its basement, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale reminds us of ashes, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

good Luck with that.

tigers are mostly scavengers

Fuck off with your nigger dog. We need more white people dogs.

Attached: Fritz_Typhoon89.jpg (734x1087, 249K)

he probably has myostatin blocker or so

kind of counts?

Attached: Ivan_by_Typhoon89.jpg (800x1188, 483K)

>skull squishes brain
>chimps out and mulls you to death

I don't care if you're zyzz, once these fuckers turn loose you ain't winning

i've had two lesbian bodybuilders as neighbours and they had a pitbull so buffed it seemed like a crocodile and there i was with my yorkshire and frenchie. they played along together though

>dark skin
>high levels of testosterone
>made to withstand the scorching sun
>dumb as rocks
Yes, sounds awfully familiar, OP.

Attached: dindus.jpg (1024x584, 380K)

What ironic about this is that the nigger variant of German shepherds are smarter then their white counterparts.

>nigger german shepherd
Nigga wut?

Rhodesian Ridgeback is best dog

not sure if american education or just bait

I have a corgi. He sleeps on a beanbag and likes to show off his wiener

adorable

what are you a kike? they HUNT

pitbulls are the niggers of dogs.
and dogs of niggers.

Bears are scavengers. Tigers are so large and vicious they can't/don't live in group.

>t. did a report in 1st grade on tigers

overcompensating angry doglet

They are literally fucking retarded, one of the dumbest breeds of dogs ever, always want to play and have to be be careful with them because they don't feel how strong their jaw is. You have to be consistent with them.
>t. trained doggos irl

My golden lab beat one in a tug of war with a rope. The main difference is my dog is cute and strong and wouldn't murder you in your sleep.