The red line is the Mexico-US border before the Mexican American war...

The red line is the Mexico-US border before the Mexican American war. In green you see the modern day concentration is hispanics in the US. Passive conquest or there is nothing to worry about?

Attached: C01EA2F3-00A1-43FC-A240-BBD0302EAF07.png (800x509, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)
socialexplorer.com/a9676d974c/explore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hispanics are BASED MAGAPEDES tho' usually. Its VALUES that matter, not race. Thats why we are so much better than those Europoors who are already Muslim majority with Shakira law.

E-verify and we get our country back. Very simple.

Yes be very scared gringo the bean is back

stupid goyim

Youre like all those rapefugees moving in and whining its not like the old country before shitting it all up.

Deliberate conquest.

Read up on the Reconquista movement.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)

If they ever make a move in this direction whats the realistic course of action?

The states dont even deport illegal migrants so what are they going to do about millions of citizens demanding Aztlan?

How many Mexicans were even living there at the moment? Didn't New Spain invite Americans to settle there?

Grant them and the confeds statehood?

Texas was independent of Mexico for a decade before the Mexican-American War.

>border before the Mexican American war
>passive conquest
wut
you just said it was formerly Mexican territory
how can that be conquest?
and if they have always lived there what a does a line on a map mean?

tells you that you just don't conquer territory if not with massive population replacement.

>How many Mexicans were even living there at the moment?
Not many.
socialexplorer.com/a9676d974c/explore
The entirety of the southwest in 1850 only had 378,116 people IN TOTAL. This is including a heavily Anglo-Texan population, Mormons in Utah, and a fresh batch of 1849 California gold rush miners who weren't spics.

>if they have always lived there
They haven't.

see above

meh,those places have always had shit ton of mexicans , its just white people are chimping out because they figured out some of the whites in these states are white Mexicans.

Attached: 13188092_505367679652420_1580777848_n.jpg (612x612, 60K)

how? most are 1st 2nd and 3rd generation mexican. whites are having less kids then them.

The mexicans were conqured during the war that they started.
We Americans marched into mexico city and negotiated their surrender.
As a defeated people, the laws of this planet allowed the Americans to keep every mexican man, woman, and child as slaves. We could have kept all of their gold, crops, livestock, and land. Everything in mexican owned territory was rightfully ours.
We allowed them to live and continue existing as a people. We walked away with some desert and their agreement to shut the fuck up and stay in their own corner of the world.
We considered assimilating these conqured people, but as a white ethnostate, we decided that we didnt want mexicans.
>I know further, sir, that we have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian raceā€”the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians,
>John C. Calhoun, 1848

I have no idea. I live in the North. I'll leave it to Southerners to decide what to do about it.
Given that people in the South have been wanting a wall for decades, I think they should have just started building one. But it's up to them.

I realize the feds would have complained if the southern states started building a wall themselves, but that's just one more reason why the Union is a stupid idea.

Honestly Spics are the worst

>being this uneducated
I refer you to the link in this post the 1850 census is what you're looking for
the southwest is sparsely populated

the 14th amendment was a mistake

You missed another demographic just to the right.

Attached: US Racial Demo1496099644255.png (5400x3585, 990K)

Yes it got recolonized lol.

Attached: mindyvega.jpg (447x660, 88K)

Attached: 345d43.jpg (485x500, 122K)