Ugly girl lathers in makeup

>ugly girl lathers in makeup
>fucks chads beyond her league
>thinks she's in that league

This is how the sexual economy dies.

Attached: 1522838198773.png (598x598, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BftVndEFq-o/?hl=en&taken-by=nibsuss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage this shit.
this aint a waifu.
fuck off.

Attached: based_aryan_trad_waifu_hybrid.jpg (797x484, 115K)

She just has to make herself accessable and the dicks will flock either way

More like
>ugly girl loses weight
>fucks chads who don't give a fuck about leagues as long as the bitch gets him hard
>marries some beta orbiter after her milage becomes too big

That's fucked up, women should all be killed desu.

She had a nose job and a facelift.

That's a bio male. instagram.com/p/BftVndEFq-o/?hl=en&taken-by=nibsuss

Also it looks gross, that amount of makeup is just nastay.

I feel bad for all the chads that get bamboozled this way

Niko Nyman is a boy

That thing looks even more disgusting woth makeup on

You guys spend too much time online he would look bizarre if you saw him in the flesh get out of the house for gods sake

Who is this Semen Demon

Who is this Dæmon that seems to subsist on the male Semen

Who is this vestibule of testicular discharge

Who is this cum guzzling Gargoyle

that's not just make up, she also had a nose job, face lift and lip injections

i though this (ugly) looks was an american thing, most of the "hottest" socialites from America look exactly the same, see Kylie Jenner, but aparently it's becoming more popular with western europeans as well

it's fairly rare here in brazil, but everytime i see a girl with similar looks she fucks blacks almost exclusively

Makeup was invented a long time ago buddy.

They don't fuck Chads. Who keeps pushing this goddamn lie? There more virgin teens today than 30 years ago. The statistic is split evenly between the sexes.

Is that really a woman? Its hairline is worse than mine.

To me it seems as if some kind of a Dæmon has found a way to subsist on the male semen

JUST

The hairly line over her mouth looks more suspicious than on my Geography teacher's. He was effeminate, though.

Sauce on the pic OP, I would like to power fuck his asshole to oblivion

>There more virgin teens today than 30 years ago
bs

Damn.... im a femanon and i cant even do the basics.
10/10 skill

You know the drill.

Here you go mr.

Attached: Cow_udders02.jpg (1800x1200, 886K)

That'll do.

>girl
that's a 16 year old boy

who is this fluid druid

>be man
>fuck girls

How does this confuse you Erriot?

>what is plastic surgery
Girl literally lost weight, got surgery, and then plastered make up. Also why do you care what one chick does, user? Plenty of other good women out there maybe stop playing attention to roasties.

She probably also photoshopped the picture and that tranny make up looks bad in real life.

If you actually take a good close look at her, you'll see that she was never ugly. She has all the facial lines needed to be attractive. She just needed hair, a few kilos less, and fixed eyebrows.
Takes a special breed of virgin not to see it.

Attached: 1356654585164.jpg (280x248, 16K)

That's actually a trap. Newfags keep falling for this.

Well whatever. Looks like a woman.

MOAR!

Where's the timestamp

>she

Equal rights for all, ban make up.

Agreed. Does anyone actually find makeup that's THAT excessive attractive? It looks weird even in photos with good lighting. When I see that shit in person where you can actually see the cracking layers of foundation and goopiness of the mascara and shit like that it just looks even worse. Who actually likes that shit?

Somewhere around 70-90% of STDs come from men so the idea that women are slutty and degrading society by being sluts is very far from the truth. The truth is women have sex with multiple partners far less than men because the repercussions (getting pregnant) are too high for women and men have a higher sex drive. Men are more likely to have multiple partners than women and this is especially true for gay men. If you want to blame sexual degradation on a particular group of people you should be blaming gay men including transgender mtf who have massive STD rates from having multiple partners and unprotected sex.

Attached: Kvbi4wG.jpg (480x498, 38K)

all I see in this post is a lot of COPE

Real alphas like myself know what we're fucking. Yeah, she's done herself up just to get the chance to talk to you but, you don't bring it up because you wanna get your dick wet.

>sexual economy

men will fucking any hole literally. if there are no women they fuck animals, just stop being this thirsty

Aren't they just a gay crossdresser?
Also that kind of look is popular with young girls these days, it's not really excessive, just conforming which imo is perfectly healthy and often necessary in order for a normal society to function.