Darknet Markets

is this the final nail in the coffin for the war on drugs?

Attached: Dream-Market-URL-Darknet-Review-808x510.jpg (808x510, 55K)

No, Silk Road was.
This is just the continuation of it.

When crypto becomes even more popular, so do sites such as Dream.

No polack is educated in this matter

And the reason I say that is because I know A LOT of people who want to buy drugs, but don't because they don't like dealing with dealers, and/or they don't know how easy it is to do so online now.

I helped a few people use it. Helped a 40 year old guy buy some lsd and he couldn't believe how easy it was, and that it came in the post. He was saying "its a scam its a scam" until it turned up. Then he called me sayings "WOW that is unbelievable", etc.

So yeah, what I'm trying to say is that normies don't know about it. Even young normies dont. I know people under 20 who don't know what bitcoin is yet

Pretty sure that even if somebody was educated on the matter they wouldn't want to discuss it on Jow Forums, where they could be easily deanonymized.

What’s fucked up is that Korova Bar was perfectly legal for medical patients for years in California until prop. 64 took effect. I fucking hate the rest of California for “legalizing” weed and adding 39% tax to my medicine. Makes me understand why there’s a black market.

The feds literally have no time for small time bullshit. Unless you're at the top, no one cares about the qp of weed you buy off the dark web.

but this is and always has been a fed honeypot

Yeah I got 2 orders of 300mg oxy off it. Weirdly convienient and fast, so long as you have Bitcoin. Any curious anons out there- practise good opsec!

i've ordered heroin, acid, and ketamine from it

still haven't been busted by the feds

It’s been so king since I’ve had good acid. What’s the quality like?

Some of them probably are

But they're more interested in sellers anyway

Markets are now adopting harder to trace cryptos
Stop giving people bad advice

Valhalla market any good? They have a lot of reputable sellers, and have been in business since 2013.

How much Doge Coin for a qp of kush?

FBI have ID'd catalogued you post.

sure you have agent smith

Is there a new dark net market forum now that the one on plebbit is kill?

I didn't have a problem with the quality

they still have 1000mg korovas around just harder to find. Now I buy 10 100mg. Thanks retards that voted for prop 64.

Is there any delivery options other than by post?

i've heard of people using dead drops if they have dealt with people long enough but it's riskier for the seller that way. usually people will have the package sent through post also to a dead drop like an abandoned house or something so it can't be tracked back to them if it gets nicked on the way

But how much extra ducking brownie dough do big you and I have to shove down now just to hit normal?! I have cartoon hate for the brianlets that didn’t read it but votes for 64.

>buy 100 mdma pills through darkweb
>go to pick up from PO box
>moment I open it get grabbed and arrested by police
>cyber crime squad was already investigating seller
>spend 18 months in 3 different jails
>mfw
Don't do it bros

Attached: 1511163845264.png (286x301, 81K)

just move to colorado california is a hell hole anyway

this isn't too unbelievable since you're an australian

did you order domestic or international mdma?

why wouldn't you just take a ferry to nz and buy them?

There was no war on drugs, dipshit. Do you really think those kikes in the upper echelons thought

>"wow, there's potentially hundreds of billions of dollars worth of drugs being sold every year in our country. let's not see how much money we can make off getting in on this and instead we'll just throw hundreds of billions of dollars trying to stop it even though it's literally impossible because we need to keep the goys safe!"

It's just as ridiculous as thinking human cloning hasn't been carried out, even though the first (officially) successfully cloned mammal was 22 years ago, because of "ethics". It's so far beyond being a ridiculous, I would even say it's up there with the likes of multiple genders as far as "moronic thought processes" go.

>4155km
>Ferry

I don't see the problem

are there good deals, asking for a frannd?