Why are young women generally more successful than young men? Motivation , money employment home ownership etc

Why are young women generally more successful than young men? Motivation , money employment home ownership etc

Attached: 1517546375473.png (1000x1000, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/198380-how-many-students-actually-sleep-with-a-professor-because-the-majority-fantasizes-about-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

female teachers discriminate against male students. Females have endless scholarships. Diversity hires get them moving up the ranks faster.

Also, HR is majority female and so they ignore anything bad that women do and promote them faster

They grow up in a hypercompetitive environment... many of them are broken by it, but the ones who doesn't are tempered steel

females also seem to be far more motivated in general then men, why

Aren't like 40% put on amphetamines for being too rowdy?
Also, affirmative actions and gender-based diversity hires.

Don't forget the social media female bias: you need to be a normal looking person on Facebook/instagram at all times or else you won't be considered. Be transparent and stop posting dumb memes

But they're not

You realize the bigger picture here is that all of these successful women are going to demand males better than them? So you'll effectively have harems where a chad impregnates 10 or so of them and then the state forces the rest of the males to support them.

>Why are young women generally more successful than young men?
Demoralization of young men, bullshit courses, bullshit colleges, bullshit jobs, no point to anything, nihilism, depression, cycle continues. Men need a point. Women are dumb, trusting, naive. They are hamsters on wheels. They don't see problems coming. We do. That's our plight.

>apply for job
>We are an equal opportunity employer
>"are you a woman, disabled, and/or a member of a visible minority"
>"such individuals will receive preferential treatment during hiring practices"

Women mature quicker and modern society has been designed to be feminized for easy female access.
If women had to work as hard as men do, they would be back to being subservient to men.
SAGE

No they don't. They grow up having everything handed to them. They break as soon as shit gets tough

zerbino di merda, muori male

Affirmative action.

Quotas/Systemtic discrimination against men.
Biased education system against men
Media and culture discouraging men from entering education and highly skilled work, whilst encouraging women.
Society structured in a way that makes financial success increasingly useless.

women be stepping their game up.
men be fapping to cartoons.

People want men to prove themselves. You instinctively want the best man for the job due to the male archetype.

For wromen, you're only really expected to do well and that's it.
Most women aren't abrasive in their demeanour, they're well rounded hires.

They aren't, you just hang out with losers too much.

bustle.com/articles/198380-how-many-students-actually-sleep-with-a-professor-because-the-majority-fantasizes-about-it

the fuck do i care let them bitches work and enjoy the neet life.

I just think you're plain wrong im not saying there arent exceptions but in general females at least from what ive seen in my life are far more motivated

Because men are strting to see through the veil sooner and get caught in existentialism loop while all the woman cares about is being needed to the society even though the society is shit

More successful at what you retard?

I know you're plain wrong. Females don't have motivation because they don't need it. They can go to uni and do a bullshit marketing course then get a rubbish job pushing papers.

starting*

this

most the guys i know live with their parents still at 23+ most the girls i know have their own place

you sound like you hang out with losers

>Motivation
This is a shallow front that they have to put up because they're actually so weak and spineless (by a man's standards).

You have to ask why then. Questions like why women do better at schooling.

The standard path of success consists of pleasing authority figures. Women pursue good grades because of the approval of family, school and society

Men are not as preoccupied with this. They need competitive and individual motives. Unfortunately, things are so extremely competitive that a young boy may burn out.

Being a good student either involves an intense desire to please authority, or an intense desire to learn the information.

Now you know why there are so many women in school.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

don't mind me I just came here to sage this garbage.

Attached: deebly.png (600x500, 881K)

Woman need to check their privilege.

Pretty much what I said here but more elaborated. See:

Hard to say. But a great part of it might be because males aren't encouraged to compete with each other and climb the social hierarchy. This will make them depressed. Males need mentoring and discipline from other males of high quality, males with character. You won't find any males of high quality in Swedish schools.
You'll find brainwashed female teachers who have spent their last 5 years to learn how to apply a gender perspective on everything. Or how to include everyone in everything.
We should be able to have separate schools for males and for females. That would be the best. Unfortunately it's forbidden in this piece of shit country. It's not inclusive enough. If it were allowed, I think boys would be far better off than today.

Well, when the system is designed to oppress men, why is this surprising?

it's all handed to them
they just need to show up

maybe men are just lazy?

theyre not. they are just more vocal about it

that's easy to say but when you see so many more successful motivated young women compared to men you get suspicious

Probably because women are smarter and more motivated than men. When the standards are equalized for once in history this is what happens.

10/10

Women are obedient. They get good grades, they consume, participate in social activities as they're expected too.
They're also coddled.
Men are naturally rewarded for taking risk, challenging the status quo, are also more self aware.
It's not a mystery. Men in general have a sense of the system failing and just opt out.

>but when you see so many more successful motivated young women compared to men
but you don't, you've not shown this at all and how are you defining success?

[citation needed]

i define success in employment
general happiness ,possessions and from what ive seen all the men ive known have had considerably less of all these things than the women ive known,
I guess youre saying all my friends are losers which is fine i see your point

you forgot 'sexual minority'
>be a man
>not a faggot
>not a shitskin
>not a jew
>not a cripple
>not a mudslime
How does one defect to Russia?

It's because of genetics. In today's society, intelligence is almost the sole variable when it comes to success. When it comes to intelligence, women tend to flock towards the average while men are more spread out. This means basically all failures will be men while also all the geniouses and most succesful people will also be men. The average person will instead more commonly be a woman.

women have lower average iq than men

Women make less money own less homes and almost never dominate their field of work outside of some very specific industries. So no I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have no support network at all. Some bad shit happens and I figure it all out on my own and bitch to nobody. Female version of me has 15 beta orbiters, 10 girlfriends to talk to about everything, and a significant other.

Women are less happy than at any time since record of such things have been kept. I don't think having possession is a good measure of success or motivation, that could just be women running up fuck tons of debt. Men are employed in a much wider variety of jobs than women are, in harder jobs that require more motivation and can end up giving them greater success in the long run. I know vastly more women who are living on benefits than men are

>but it's ok when she puts a finger up my ass
Don't be a hypocrite. There are homosexuals who lead normal lives with families and then there are fags who go around and scream about their faggotry. As long as i know you don't chose to be a homo.

They aren't. Men are simply more prone to taking risk meaning that you will se more men that failed, but also more men that achieved something. Women are less ambitious so they rarely end up on the bottom but they never make it to the top either. There is a reason why most of low ranked bureaucrat positions are filled with women. In the broader perspective men are more succesful since for every man that fails, another one will succed. Women tend to be all the same shade of mediocre. Not succesful, but not loser either.

We live in a matriarchy. Woman act the same way kikes do. they scream "6 gorrilion/patriarchy" but are in control.

Also surveys show that women are less happy today then a few decades ago when they were housewives and raised children.

This manifests on the male/female IQ graph. There are more male failures and more hyper-successful males; women fall somewhere in between.
>but huuuuuurrrrrrrrrr, IQ is just a test score! Derp derp derp.

i guess we know different people

they said the application for citezenship is now one of the easiest in Russia

Men spend their whole lives chasing pussy - women are sexually satisfied with little effort allowing them to do other things. Men also pay for dates leaving women to bank their disposable income.

ok ok im just making a point of what Ive observed i have no evidence of anything

can confirm. I have plenty of girlfriends who have their degrees and all but they ask me tons of questions about everything from day to day and i didn't even finish my bachelor's. I'm tired of telling them how stupid they are and providing links to the requested info, but then the bitch comes back for explanations

If we're taking "femboys" and numales as part of the general then sure. 0 motivation because being cucked gets you online attention and dressing like a faggot let's them be pseudo-camwhores.

Instant satisfaction and comfort zones user, many of my friends are in the same area. When it's easier to get satisfaction from being cucked or feminine less men try to achieve the harder things in life. My advice is lifting or something else with a long term goal and lots of discipline.

if this is what you've observed then do something to change it, get your friends to stop being trash or stop hanging around them. tutor guys, coach them. do something to change it

Feminist education which beat down and undermine boys.

But it's not okay for a woman to shove her finger up your ass though, so idk wtf you're talking about.

Have you seen the state of the world? Fuck this shit! Pull the plug already!

I don't know any females that are any of these.

Alright, I get you. If you take a look at polish courts, for example, you will see more female judges than male so it's easy to assume that they are more succesful. But the perspective changes when you learn that men with legal education simply go for better paying jobs like lawyer or solicitor.

being a homosexual is not a normal life

from what Ive observed more masculine men tend to be more depressed failures and feminine men more successful , again i have zero evidence for anything and just based on people ive known over the years

>Why are young women generally more successful than young men? Motivation , money employment home ownership etc

BOOBS & VAGINA, NIGGA!
Coz men can't be sexually exploited via employment.
>Job hunter (female): I'm here for the job interview
>CEO: I don't think your credentials are suitable for our company
>Job hunter (female): I'll suck your dick
>CEO: YOU'RE HIRED!

>Job hunter (male): I'm here for the job interview
>CEO: I don't think your credentials are suitable for our company
>Job hunter (male): I'll suck your dick
>CEO: FUCK OUTTA HERE FAGGOT! SECURITY!!!

Attached: shutterstock_104928239.jpg (679x900, 55K)

Because they have an atm between their legs

I Can agree with you on this however.

I love you sexy Brit no Homo.

idk but i enjoy a proper rimjob and then a little prostate massage

True in my case. I was all set to attend law school after college, but I instead took a huge risk and started a business. I failed spectacularly and nearly ruined my life. Fortunately, I got VERY lucky and turned things around, but permanent damage was done.

Because they have little friction anywhere along the way as well as being able to claim they have the hardest time doing everything because of men.

im bored as shit

Basically because they are generally good at doing different kinds of mechanical work which requires almost no thought process and idle mind, as well as because they are always afraid of whatever "consequences" their employer threatens them with for not doing what he wants them to do, including sucking his cawk for promotional purposes. I currently work with some women and i literally feel as if i was in a henhouse full of mindless subhuman beasts.

cuz actual work got replaced with fake ass talking, meetings, consensus building, and pretending to work. such is life when your economy consists of printing paper and rolling in it

Diversity hires
Im a web developer.
And could bust my balls learning how to make databases, web api's, and make it run smooth with JSON.
To warrant why im useful to the company.

Then all the chicks just do html and a little css.
They cant even do javascript.
Which we have to babysit.

Kill me.

The keyword is young. Women in make work positions typically stay there.

So, a young woman with an English degree might make 40k a year starting for a good company, but she won't really move up; it's a dead end job. Likewise, most small businesses are started by men.

The woman might have a stable job for twenty years, but after about five men will have either been promoted or would have left. This is the glass ceiling in a lot of ways. It used to just be called "working a shitty dead end job you're afraid to leave."

Because everything of our nation's prosperity is literally being handed over to them and minorities. You have no idea how bad this is if you're asking why. The real why is all we talk about.

being a man is fun enough so i want for little else

i am trash man

I'm 25 years old I own a house, an apartment, and three cars. My house is totally payed off. My apartment I only got as a transitional thing moving to a new city with a new job. life is good when you're good at life.

Maybe you could stop being a whinny ass nigger and start putting some effort in, yeah the cards are stacked against you, yeah times are tough, but tough times creates strong men. if you haven't succeeded and blame the tough times, you aren't a strong man.

Short term they may be more successful but long term we all know who comes out on top.

>Why are young women generally more successful than young men?
they don't have to contend with brains addled / retarded / damaged by testosterone

Attached: 1520543023095.jpg (528x729, 81K)

Also, gender discrimination and women being hired because the company doesnt want to seem sexist.

The first point is simply not true, female teachers are actually more likely to punish female students harder than male students when they do something wrong, and go extremely easy on male students. Latter points sound like they could be accurate though.

homophobic and patriarchal

Why would you own three cars?

>thinking intelligence even matters in 2018

yes, at least we can have an orgasm. women have to fake it.

1 point for team men.

Imagine if you had every need in your life automatically catered to by an army of willing male slaves.

Welcome to the life of an average woman.

Women tend to be more conscienscious than men which means that in stupid careers that don't require creativity but just do as your told, they move up faster. Until they shit out kids.

They have a high tolerance for meaningless drudgery, they enjoy pleasing authority figures, and their interests and tastes are easily directed. All of that is required to succeed in the modern world, and women have those traits more than men.

But mostly I think it's because women are more motivated by social status than men. Men have looked at the prizes and realized they're fucking trash, but women want them just because they're told other people want them, men don't want women to have them, and general stupid female idealistic bullshit.

most women don't play video games, hence the success rate.