You have been given dictatorship over your country for one executive order and there is nothing you can do to get a...

You have been given dictatorship over your country for one executive order and there is nothing you can do to get a second

What do you do to make your country great again?

Attached: 1441508049439.png (872x731, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reduce population of nonwhites in country to 0

make it so that I'm the only one allowed to vote on any further changes to the country

This EO shall, in all relevant reasons, allow me and my party to to take full control of the government until further notice. Any changes made during this incumbency shall be lawful and binding.

effective immediately

murder all degenerate seljak gypsy praising scum

No gibs

None

For any reason

NONE

Deport anyone of less than 80% European heritage (including Ashkenazi Jewish) back to their ancestral homeland with monetary compensation. America becomes great again the next day.

Attached: 1492829639354.gif (390x270, 3.94M)

Make it 75%.

White man + half italian wife = 75% white child and clearly does not belong in Italy

Repeal the 19th amendment.

Attached: 1519288593730.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

- Employ as many bipartisan geniuses as I could to advise me pros / cons of any policy I would enact.

- Heavily research water desalinization / vertical farming to make them more economically feasible to reduce reliance on foreign trade as much as possible. This would later extend to ensuring a self-sustaining economy of minimal imports / plentiful exports.

- Create multiple tiers of citizenship where immigrants can only advance into the higher tiers after significant social contribution. Natives start at 2nd highest tier and can only advance to the highest (voting tier) once they pass a comprehensive set of general intelligence tests.

- Implement either: a flat tax rate to every individual / entity, OR remove income tax and drastically increase VAT (with varying levels; taxing more for tobacco / alcohol than milk and eggs, for example). This'd probably put most of the HMRC / tax accountants out of a job, however. I'd need a LOT of advising for this..

- Attempt a global peace treaty, remove nuclear weaponry and limit the UK army to self-defense / extreme R&D.

From there I'd probably find more to do before stepping down and returning to a technocratic democracy.
No idea if / how well it would work.

bipartisan / apolitical.
idk

Repatriation of 95% of the non-indigenous population, keeping around the useful, harmless and integrated ones.

Attached: 1483793112630.png (414x461, 107K)

Only ONE Clear Choice:

GAS THE KIKES

>italians
>not white

Not since they got MOOR'd, no.

Which was when, exactly?

The city of brussels will hereby be walled off and sent to die by chemical warfare

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily

>Make it 75%.
Perhaps
>half italian wife
I said European leaf, Italians had an enormous impact on establishing European exceptionalism. All European brothers can stay from the Portuguese to the Greeks.

Establish segregation. Return of the death penalty. Revoke asylum and immigrition possibilities. Establish a tax policy that support native population birthrates. Establish a new citizenry system, requiring loyalty to the people and morales. Any native not passing it has no political rights. Dual citizenship are revoked. Foreign backgroynd criminals executed at first offense. Natives at 2nd grave one (proven rape, murder,child abuse,...). No jailtime, only forced labour in camps. Hatespeech laws apology treated as a crime. Transition to zero debt, then treating endebting the state as capital crime. Militarized schools for white children. Establish commercial partnership with other countries, but putting in effect a complete ban on uneeded/harmful products. Human rights NGOs treated as criminal organizations. Etc.

this
Italians ain't wyte muhfugga

Attached: from todays march on rome.png (876x657, 1.35M)

Order time travel to be developped so we can go back in time and prevent judaism from ever existing

Declare Islam to be illegal, and to punish all practitioners by death.

Leave the EU

Wow amazing idea, this way kikes, christo cucks and mudslimmes would never have appeared and we could have developped following antique romes path

Build the wall and deport all dreamers.

declare all sexual degeneracy punishable by death

Samefag

Why stop at your country?

Why not the world?

make it illegal to be part of the greens

Reinstate the Immigration Restriction Act 1901, effective retroactively and into perpetuity.

Attached: 1483445816540.jpg (630x832, 107K)

The Normans took over sicily after the byzantines and garibaldi was able to capture it and unify italy after that. The island has a long history and its also pretty fucking significant in the grand scheme of European Imperialism. I wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss Italians as non-white le creature when their existence is so important to the story of Europe itself

Build 100 submarines to hunt down and exterminate the whale population of the north sea.

Spay or neuter every single gypsy,vlach and albo within Serbia's borders
Every single one

Attached: 1522239937977.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Which one is winning?

Ethnic cleansing

''inti corruption campaign'' to get rid of reds

remove kebab

point all nukes to middle east

Wall of the entire country

Kill the royals

Attached: 986.gif (160x240, 676K)

I make all straight boys second class slaves, subjugated to the sexual whims of the new homosexual aristocracy

Attached: mishima.jpg (400x300, 35K)

>Europoor asking for gibs again
Pottery

Dissolve parliament and give full control back to the crown.
Claim the thrown as my own

Drag every single poltard and every single SJW out of their basement, send them all into a small island, and film them killing each other for the public amusement

Attached: monokuma.jpg (800x730, 42K)

Change the national anthem to Gucci Gang.

But thats literally unfair. A good number of us browse Jow Forums too. Which means we'd have killed and then eaten all of them by the end of the week, leaving us to starve.

Attached: 1522357813080.jpg (700x654, 59K)

Repeal.
Fucking.
Everything.

Do away with all laws and start from scratch.

The currency shall be gold.

No nonwhites allowed.
This includes Arabs, Jews, Asians, Blacks, Mongrels, and Ukrainians.

>Labour based currency
>corporatist/national syndicalist economic and political system
>expansion of fascism through revolution

I would make the hole western world great again

Kill all registered democrats

repeal women's sufferage

Retake the north from brit occupation, tiochfaidh ár lá

declare blitzkrieg on poland

Kill all normies

>all european brothers
Based, this man understands.

Germany no

Dismantle the government.

Attached: 663.jpg (160x216, 7K)

leave eu as soon as possible without paying anything

legalise weed and other class c and b drugs

encourage self improvement based things to my people

limit immigration with a point based system that prefers people with similar cultural heritage and beliefs to that of the general populace

remove salafist and other extreme mosques

change gun/self defense laws

implement free speech laws

encourage right wing para military units to do the rest of the work i cant do

implement basic eugenics

increase R&D and re order military spending

idk about the NHS tho thats a clusterfuck

Declare traps are officially gay

Attached: 1519692027560.png (384x406, 249K)

Dual citizens can no longer vote or run for any political office

Nukes must GO!

Attached: download.png (345x146, 4K)