I fucking hate aboriginals so much...

I fucking hate aboriginals so much. Petrol sniffers and gays are literally the only thing holding back our country from greatness.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5576179/Aboriginal-protesters-halt-Queens-baton-plan-disrupt-opening-ceremony.html
I'm so sick of seeing shit like this every day.
God fucking damn it you aboriginals you lost your land more than 100 years ago fair and square if we hadn't of come you'd still be banging rocks together you fucking retarded cunts.

Attached: images.png (275x183, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CUmo3eKsxIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares about you, Aussie fag

>Petrol sniffers and gays are literally the only thing holding back our country from greatness.
no that would be aussies. abos are less relevant than gays.

lol we have nigs that do this.
>Tyrone figured out VPNs.

Attached: 1515031683695.png (1024x776, 80K)

spake the gypsy

Are there white/aboriginal mixes in your country? Are they cute or do they look like paler monkeys?

I would hate being an Amerimutt, I take personal offense to a random americunt assuming in his delusional self-relevance that anyone who's white and from europe is actually just an amerimutt that's larping w/ a vpn
Good thing I'm not a gypsy

>Are they cute or do they look like paler monkeys?
they look like abos but usually slightly lighter skin. so yes like paler monkeys

they look fucking retarded

Attached: occasional_paper_no_17_45.jpg (588x208, 75K)

>I take personal offense
You niggers take personal offense to everything.

Attached: 1513697665248.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

Why are you assuming an European to be an Amerimutt? Is this peak Americunt retardation? Has your education failed you so profoundly that you can't differentiate that which is white from that which is colored?

My God, this world really has no hope for the future

worry less about abos and more about africans,pakis, and chinks moving in in droves

>Why are you assuming an European to be an Amerimutt? Is this peak Americunt retardation?
No nigger. I'm fucking with you because you faggots are easy to fuck with.

Attached: 1511734567701.png (1024x776, 332K)

Surprisingly haven't seen many Africans here yet, at least in my area. Chinks have already been here for fucking years and Pakis are much the same.

>muh 'it was a spook all along'

Americunts really are dumber than I thought

>Americunts really are dumber than I thought
You're the one getting butthurt about someone implying your country is irrelevant, after calling another country irrelevant.

Attached: 1513302979523.jpg (1444x1172, 247K)

luckily for australia, africa is far away and most of them can not even enter legally

anyway, abos should be treated as wildlife. the wildlife is often furious, but its not that much of a problem when contained

How am I getting butthurt about the Aussie having called me irrelevant if I'm having a separate discussion with you right now
But since you're a mutt you're too low IQ to understand the intricacies of human interaction and multi layered conversations

>tfw there are retards who think these are unironical humans

OHH NO NO NO

Attached: aboriginal.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

youtu.be/CUmo3eKsxIE

Attached: futureexwife.jpg (564x1002, 73K)

>having called me irrelevant
>But since you're a mutt you're too low IQ
"you're too low intelligence quotient"*

Don't get so pissed that your grammar goes Tyrone. I was almost starting to think that you were a gypsy.

>has absolutely no point to make so he goes grammar nazi on someone whose first language is not even english

Every time you speak you just turn into a bigger disappointment, just shut up, you're making an embarrassment out of yourself

Pretty sure you're the one doing that. I can practically hear you playing the bongos on your keyboard from here.

>''shut up, you're doing x"
>"no, u"

Incredible Amerimutt intellect right here

>copypasta insult
>Butthurt screeching
>copypasta insult
>Butthurt screeching
>copypasta insult
>Butthurt screeching
>copypasta insult
>Butthurt screeching
Lol Romanian bantz right here. Vlad would be ashamed.

>assuming that implicitly calling us ''gypsies'' is not a copypasta insult or butthurt screeching

Not only is the average Amerimutt dumb, he's also hypocritical and delusional

Watching the opening ceremony mate. Aboriginals are little more than a zoo attraction that we flaunt whenver we host an event for the international community and tourists etc. Once this all over we pack them up mate and put them away till the next event.

>hypocritical
lol the lack of self awareness here

>I'm gonna call you hypocritical without any proof of you being hypocritical

This has got to be the worst bait on Jow Forums

I already pointed that out. This has to be bait.

>this is what australians actually believe
you're all a bunch of retarded shit heads

Here, have a (You)

lol here you go too

Attached: 1513562833252.jpg (400x400, 28K)