On this day, April 4th, Martin Nigger King was shot and killed

Press S to spit on grave

Attached: 220px-Martin_Luther_King_Jr_NYWTS.jpg (220x266, 16K)

F

Nigger

P for pour 40oz cheap malt liqour on curb.

Literally such a nog the deep state used a national guard team, lolz

S

S

S

HAPPY JAMES EARL RAY DAY!!!

S

Attached: 1457198383_chub.jpg (615x914, 126K)

FPBP

F

MLKJr. is rolling in his grave about what is happening today. His true work has been destroyed and idealized by the left as something it never was.

If American Isn't already a communist country then why is the only national holiday celebrating a person that of a degenerate communist niggerfaggot.

On this day he was made good.

ss

S

If black people wanted a real leader it should've been malcon X

I'm all for giving Segregating these niggers Chicago and Detriot. Stay with your own kind and leave whitey alone.

S

F
And by "F" I mean 'Fart'

*fart

S
His dream was stuck in an over idealised communist fairyland. He ruined this nation and it's beauty.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

BTW, those who haven't watched the Alt Hype's vid about MLK should remedy the situation.

F

Attached: France1940.png (2000x1333, 9K)

What button to shit?

S

Attached: 22853196_149658785548075_4490576612071469082_n.png (940x400, 364K)

SS

Attached: 1522120133421.jpg (459x646, 49K)

S

S

Attached: Mlk-uncovered-letter.png (513x626, 744K)

Thank you, user. What is it to be precise?

A letter sent to King by the FBI to try to make him commit suicide, kek

Well, somebody had to help him kick the bucket in the end, kek. It also makes me wonder exactly when FBI went all to shit.

Attached: 1522751553094.png (713x611, 26K)

Let's imagine a world without niggers, lads

Martin nigger Kang?
>martin lucifer coon

S fuck him and also all the white legislators who forced these niggers into our schools and neighborhoods

Attached: 57A9BAF1-5D4A-4E8C-B283-5A1A19791ED6.jpg (633x1036, 63K)

>It also makes me wonder exactly when FBI went all to shit
Day one, read the Wiki entry for the FBI, Congress didn't even want to create them, and since then it's been one scandal after another.

ß
Literally a commie

>day one
>congress didn't even want to create them
Same goes for CIA, I guess, right?

Attached: 1522485631330.png (581x445, 95K)

>MLK goes to Chicago, a place with no segregation in a Lithuanian neighborhood and demands reparations
>Lithuanians respond the same way they'd respond to a German telling them they're evil and must pay him and attack him
>that picture becomes famous as "ebil white people attacking MLK" when these Lithuanians didn't even consider themselves "white" but considered themselves Lithuanian instead
>most race riots were because the government intentionally put two groups who can't get along to live together, and when obvious disaster ensued they blamed the white people
Fuck MLK and fuck LBJ for ruining America with the desegregation and 1965 immigration reform
The black family unit is dead and they killed it right in front of blacks, and the worst part is blacks don't even care and never will

Attached: hitlerjak rally.png (680x680, 160K)

S

>The black family unit is dead and they killed it right in front of blacks, and the worst part is blacks don't even care and never will
This x 1000, the minority of educated, articulate blacks have never had it so good, they are the truly privileged caste in society. Meanwhile the other 90% fester in a sewer of poverty and moral collapse, and it all goes back to LBJ.

Wtf is this bullshit?

Blacks never evolved enough to have the capacity for forming family units. They’re pure hunter gatherer.

Can't fault someone for looking out for their race even if they are a nigger

Prior to the 1960s there were respectable Negro families, believe it or not. Negroes in suits and hats, with jobs and fathers who they knew. They've gone the way of the passenger pigeon.

I'm not even doing a "Dems r da reel racists" thing here, but desegregation hurt blacks more than it helped them, plus it fucked up a lot of our white neighborhoods
I'm talking about black Americans
Blacks were always retarded but at least they weren't mostly overweight welfare queens and a good chunk of children knew their father

S

>desegregation hurt blacks more than it helped them
Das rite, and woke blacks like Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan were always against it

Just another Dead Nigger...!

Attached: niggerpicksnose1.jpg (361x332, 23K)

Segregation kept the smarter negroes in the neighborhoods so they would keep everyone in check. As soon as segregation ended they escaped to be with the whites.

>whitebois need safespaces
this is why every single fucking american gets the rope
not even the one drop rule goes for america
every single one of you

S

> a gay prostitute that thought white people came from wolves should of been their leader
> they shouldn't of all been deported to Africa

James earl ray did nothing wrong, communists aren’t people and neither are niggers. White power.

F

I'm gonna buy the same model of gun used to remove that filthy nigger.

S

S

The worst thing to ever happen to this country.

S

RIP

S

He's probably turning in his fucking grave looking at modern blacks. All the sacrifice he made and the next generation goes and shits on it

I'm continually astounded at how America made this disgusting, racist communist plagiarist into a saint, with his very own special day--not even this, but the Americans now try and force the whole world to honour their saint of degeneracy get students all over the world to learn about his worthless exploits.

S

Fuck all Americans.

>Blacks never evolved enough to have the capacity for forming family units

They got it through white people enslaving them. That's the reality: blacks under slavery were better off and infinitely more civilised than they are as "free" individuals. Slavery was a positive moral good, like Calhoun said.

Southern slaves actually lived much longer than did free northern slaves. This is a truth that hurts people's feelings, but it is true. Blacks will only ever not be dysfunctional when under the control of their superiors.