TRADE WARS ARE EASY TO WIN

zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-04/all-out-trade-war-china-strikes-back-25-tariffs-50bn-us-imports

plumpf just tanked the economy and started recession 2.0 electric jewgaloo

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/192076/top-10-soybean-producing-us-states/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good fuck China

SAPDLAPSFKARHKHRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMPMMDPMDPDPPSSSDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Looks like China and the EU are specifically targeting states that would impact Trump's re-election. kek

Those hicks will never learn. Trump could shit in their mouths and they would ask for more

>targeting states that would impact Trump's re-election
>soybeans

Really?

Boxer rebellion 2 when?

Beef for one.

You guys could lift the embargo and sell that shit to us.

The funny thing is, even if the chinks do well with their "trade war" and cause rapid inflation, that will still fuck them because they own so much U.S. debt. And if they were to somehow really "win", which is impossible, who exactly would they turn to in order to replace all that lost purchasing power for their goods? We can find other countries to make cheap shit. They can't find a replacement for the U.S. economy (because one does not exist).

Anyway, I'm not worried about it. This needed to happen and Trump is just the man to navigate our nation through these waters.

Attached: 35dd2279ef5192ca777496678816d027--so-funny-funny-shit.jpg (316x421, 37K)

Out of the top 10 soybean-producing states, 8 of them voted Republican in the election. Many of them are also in the Rust Belt, which were critical in Trump's election since they've tend to vote Democrat.

statista.com/statistics/192076/top-10-soybean-producing-us-states/

>who exactly would they turn to in order to replace all that lost purchasing power for their goods?
There is a massively growing domestic market in China in addition to the rest of the global market.

China will turn to the EU and the EU will say
"nope lol here is some tarrifs"
just like how Trump is.

But reddit is blowing up now cause Trump is doing what is needed to fight Chinese theft of IP and their dumping.

"How dare King Cheeto make my flat screen TV's more expensive"

Funny thing is you cannot please some people. "food prices are too high" guess why. China has been buying everything agriculture. Let others use up their good farmland. Now American farmers will have to cater to western consumers not Chinese bottom barrel eaters.

That's clever by China, if this is really what's happening. Hit em where it hurts.

>There is a massively growing domestic market in China

Attached: 1516562162827.png (511x474, 226K)

It will hurt china more.. They need their soy beans for live stock.. And no, countries like Brazil cannot replace the US as soy producer.. That would take them at least 10 years..

reason is that those BRIC countries lack the efficienty and infrastructure (not even talking about reliability and stability in those countries)

food prices in china will rise as a result.. which causes social unrest.

Attached: 1522072270272.jpg (720x960, 82K)

loool. He meant rural areas but yeah.
It still makes sense from that perspective. Just google Jow Forums meetup and check the images.

Yeah and tech industry in mostly democrat states didn’t make it on that list of tariffs

>murica has now a surplus of soy
US is kill. All burger anons will be handing their gf's/wives/mothers to the BBC within 5 years while taking selfies with their mouths open.

Little do they know it’s all huge corporate mega farms now. This shit might have worked 20-30 years ago. These days almost nobody farms and those that still do would probably kill themselves before voting democrat.

>soy surplus tanks price
>farmers switch to more profitable crops
>soyboys start to die off

69th Dimensional Chess

>>farmers switch to more profitable crops

like what ?

yeah but did he?

If I ever become President, my first course of action will be a nuclear attack on Portugal. Glassing it from the face of the earth.
Vote Jerry 2020

Pretty much anything. Soybeans are only grown because growing corn full time ruins the soil.

>China will turn to the EU and the EU will say "nope lol here is some tarrifs"

Why would we ever do that? In a trade war between 2 countries the obvious choice is to not get involved at all and continue doing business with everyone. At least until Trump spergs so hard we'll have to take a side (which will obv be the US since we're good goys)

Where do they read this shit? It’s a country full of literal peasants.

Your country of high tech gadgets and luxury cars will do awesome in a country where 98% of the population is dirt poor.

>Your country

>will do awesome in a country

that doesn't even make sense . are you drunk ?

how underage are you? the quality of life and spending power of the massive chinese population has been rising dramatically over the past ~20 years. i'm not saying china would "win" a trade war by any means, but the US wouldn't "win" either, it's just a lose-lose game all around. probably most importantly, the people who are going to suffer most are the trumpcucks in red states whose economies depend more on manufacturing, import/export, etc. as opposed to the info/tech economies of bluer areas. pretty hilarious in my opinion, i love watching your communities suffer from my rich yankee town. you and your little rodent families deserve it.

2nd largest market after the US actually. Only 10-20% of the Chinese might actually have money but that's still 300+ million people

>wanted to invade Russia
>shits himself over a trade war with Charlie
Fuck off homo

how does i feel to be a politically correct 90 year old shill for the banks you dumb cuck?

Attached: 1521121727598.png (627x476, 414K)

>And no, countries like Brazil cannot replace the US as soy producer..
I don't see why not? They just had another record harvest which could fill in the demand gap, for at least until this whole trade war is over as far as I can see.

right. like you know anything about farming.

>Only 10-20% have money
>300+ Million
How large do you think China’s population is?

>muh china
>please dont hurt muh china and muh trade
>please take inn more rapefugees
go kys globalist lefty faggot

Attached: 1519922571707.jpg (480x360, 27K)

not even the same guy but c'mon dude.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China

>2016 population estimate: 1,403,500,365
>1,403,500,365 x .2
> = ~280 million

considering that estimate is 2 years old already, he isnt far off. why are trumpcucks incapable of even basic math?

Cutting the Chinese off has been necessary for decades.

It was never going to not be painful, but if countries want to be independent they need to not get in bed with the most openly expansionist and exploitative of the three great powers.

At least Russia and America maintain pretenses of their satellites' independence and allow some autonomy.

Naturally anything that affects production would affect states where people work for a living

Why did it need to happen

It's Mr. President Trump to you.

I still don't get that drumpf shit?
Damn libtards are dumb.

Attached: 1497557465891.jpg (1462x1678, 527K)

Have they not discovered crop rotation in your shithole country yet?

Just look up crop rotation alternatives to soybeans.

Also, I didn't even realize that soybean oil is good for biodiesel. A surplus could spur biofuel production in the US alongside the corn ethanol business.

crop rotation my ass. try to make it profitable, that's the point.

>A fucking leaf who suck nigger cock dip in maple syrup

Dow set to drop more than 500 points yaaaaaaaaas MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAA chinA BTFOOOO

>2017: Jow Forums hive mind denounces soy.
>2018: Soybeans trigger global economic collapse.

You know he did a reddit AMA right?

You should always defend yourself and your country when another attacks you, China attacked us and has done for 20 years.

When your economy is booming is the perfect time to renegotiate trade

Attached: 1493638476385.png (838x798, 211K)

HILDAWG THREAD IS A GO

Attached: 1478029082315.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

We'll ultimately win this. Western countries have shown time and time again that we can overcome ANY and ALL obstacles. This is what it means to be an American or European, the inability to lose. Who built civilization? Who gave the world all this tech? We did.

Are we going to let these intellectual property stealing communist cucks win? I don't think so.

Attached: trade war.png (749x554, 85K)

Putin has been fucking the US up the ass non-stop for a t least a decade.
Told US to get fucked in Georgia.
Told US to get fucked in Syria.
Told US to get fucked in Crimea/Ukraine.
Now Putin is playing turkey against the West/NATO, and has managed to destabilise the organization.
Putin is a fucking legend.

>We can find other countries to make cheap shit
You really cannot.
US companies have invested billions of $$$ in China in factories and manpower. It is pretty much impossible for them to pack all their shit and move somewhere else.

Attached: Putin.jpg (800x420, 36K)

So, this idiot plans on balancing a $350-$400 billion trade deficit with China via tariffs?

10p of 30b is 300m

Unironically this

>hurting amerikikes in red states
Chinks are the master race

They'd probably lose their jobs and still vote for him out of resentment.

Not one 'tariff' has actually been implemented on either side. This is ALL posturing ahead of negotiations.

Calm the fuck down.

>even more refugees for Europe
Can you please stop with that bullshit?

Why do you think people say that nobody would benefit from a tradewar?

>implying anyone will escape my rain of nuclear hellfire

>Not one 'tariff' has actually been implemented on either side. This is ALL posturing ahead of negotiations.

Prove it shill.

>contaminated/mutated refugees

Just leak some C.Ronaldo gay tapes and work on pissing them off

Attached: 1478986574838.png (448x357, 3K)

Trump should ban Chinese students from U.S. universities, to make room for more African American and Latino students. This would damage a lot of liberal indoctrination camps all over the U.S. that are taking in millions from the communist Chinese empire.

Attached: 0E9DDCB5-1015-4ACD-8E50-EDA52DC64D45.png (690x490, 335K)

trumpcession

Except it’s 1.3B which puts it at 260M at the very high end when he said 300+M. The discrepancy being higher than the the population of most countries. So fuck you faggot. Don’t try to common core math your way out of being wrong.
>hurrrrr 50 Million isn’t much durrrrr

Attached: 96F25A66-3F2B-4BC7-8970-2F4691B88ED5.png (1125x2436, 628K)

2012 was a crash. this is a recession. a recession is necessary to balance the markets. just as when you lose weight you have to stop eating, if you want to balance the budget, you have to stop buying inexpensive garbage from china. deal with it.

You don't seem to understand why trade is profitable.

In China, they import raw goods and export the products of LABOR in exchange for wealth.

Labor is infinite and supply, and costs NOTHING to maintain. It is self-sustaining.

If they sell their product domestically, they're just shuffling money within their own borders. There is little growth or acclimation of wealth there.

By trading OUTSIDE, they are spending a small amount of money to purchase raw materials, and using cheap or free labor to convert the materials to expensive goods to get other countries to shift their wealth TO THEM.

Selling product to other countries is always more profitable.

Man, what the fuck. I was hoping for a crash to have an excuse to kill myself.

Thanks for ruining something onca again, America

How long till pic?

Attached: america.png (1600x1067, 2.72M)

I hope it goes all-out mutual embargo, similar to how it was before Nixon's historic visit. If demand exists, the market will fill it one way or another.
All this would mean is the U.S. *might actually* make an effort to produce materials domestically again, and the consuming public *might actually* end up with shit that doesn't break or shred after five months. Y'know, the way it was before the 1980s.

Actually there is quite a bit of truth to that. Corn requires more input

That’s based on the expectation that our populace of heroin-addicted, spoiled, snowflake hipsters and pussies would actually pick up the slack. The welfare state is too far gone. Day of the rope is the only way forward.

There is still shit produced that doesn't break (eg. tools). it's just more expensive because it's higher quality.
Planned obsolescence won't go away

no just merkin

remember, it wasn't that long ago America had no financial business dealings with communist China at all. Our people were more well off financially before China was allowed to do business here, also.

Checked your 401K today, faggots?

>It’s a country full of literal peasants.
are you living in 1990? China is literally on the verge of being the most powerful nation on the planet with the only thing holding them back being the EU refusing to patronize them. in any meaningful way. America is pretty much dependent on china and trying to change that with a trade war essentially made them put the US in a headlock. I don't think anything like a market crash will come of this, however this is definitely a humiliation on the part of the mutts. as they've made their situation slightly worse for literally no reason.