State of the U.K

2 men illegally enter house. Occupant happens to find 2 such individuals in house. Occupant gets forced with a deadly weapon into kitchen. 2 invaders split. One to rob, one to hold against occupants will. Kidnapping essentially. Altercation ensues when one on one. Unlucky fellow receives life ending injurys. Other intruder then flees such building.

Home owner is a pensioner and is being held on murder charges?

Views?

news.sky.com/story/pensioner-held-after-man-stabbed-during-burglary-11316275

Attached: 1522828263004.jpg (434x630, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/12/11/pensioner-jailed-shooting-burglar-dead-self-defence-7151230/
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/marriage-divorce.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Xqzp8NvDI
leparisien.fr/paris-75/paris-quand-trois-legionnaires-ivres-viennent-en-aide-a-une-jeune-fille-03-04-2018-7643658.php
youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw
hooktube.com/watch?v=-nZ6mWuGzXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does babby formed?

eggwhisk

Trying to figure that out. Happen to have two and a wife. I just enjoy the fun hole i stick things in

Attached: 1519135922217.jpg (263x350, 8K)

this also happens in less dystopian states, had a couple of those in Italy too
it's an automatic act that only becomes something to be concerned of if the charges are still pushed after the investigation's end

If you defend yourself in Britain you will be imprisoned. The answer is to just let subhumans steal, rape, and kill you if that is their wish. Welcome to multiculti Britain.

Thanks politicians.

What would happen if you told other Brits you thought England should have the Castle doctrine, stand your ground laws, and a second amendment type law? Would their heads explode? Would they report you for extremism?

Attached: 1521183428366.jpg (2050x6500, 3.57M)

But to hold an indivdual before an investigation on a charge of murder is a little too far wouldnt you think? He should be a free man. If that was me and someone was in one of my daughters bedroom i wouldnt think twice of ramming a knife through his spine. Murder or not those individuals entered a property without knowing what was there. Children? Guests? A mad man? At what point is it fine to protect yourself or property?

I imagne if i asked most other bongs they would have to google what the constitution is nevermind the content

>Views?

UK is beyond redemption

normie get out

I say this often, my buddies call me crazy and don't really listen to my arguments.
I have a right to protect myself, family and property, idgaf what the government thinks about that, I do. And I should be able to protect myself properly, with firearms.
>user, the police will protect you.
If the people aren't armed then the government has no reason to act in their best interests.
>You think people could win a war against the government?
Guerilla warfare, insurgency, can'tkickdowndoorswithadrone.mp3
>Gubermints has mini drones and Lazer weapons and emps user.

It's a bit weekly Blackpill.

Not quite
metro.co.uk/2017/12/11/pensioner-jailed-shooting-burglar-dead-self-defence-7151230/

Lulz. Normie because i can figure out where to stick it? Or because it works? Or because i have a wife? Or because i have children? Or because i can actually enjoy a womans company? Or because i can talk to a woman? Or because im not affraid of women? Or because muh fee fee's arnt compatible with another human being not talking to me through a keyboard?

You call me a normie? Yet on this website. You are the normie

Attached: images.jpg (306x165, 6K)

Kind of unrelated, but what was the point of brexit If they are going to follow EU's immigration policy anyway?

The law over here states you can only use "reasonable force" to protect your property. i.e. you can't just kill someone because they forced their way in to your house. If there is a threat to your life (the intruder is carrying a weapon) then I think the law allows you to kill them in self defence.

EU will have those laws 50 years from now letting in the final 'refugees' from Africa and Asia. UK will be free after 2020.

yes, now fuck off normie scum

Fuck that. If someone comes into your house uninvited it is YOUR DUTY to murder them in the worst way possible.

Let me take a wild guess, these gentlemen are from a diverse background?

Ha no. If they threaten you then you have to do whatever they say. If you attack first then you are in the wrong regardless of location. If they move to suppress you then you can only make movements to reverse being suppressed. If they stab you then you can use the full force of reasonable force which basically means you can hit them with your fists. If you kill someone in self defence then you get a murder charge regardless of circumstance with the notable exception of one punch kill which is manslaughter.

They attacked him with a screwdriver. Thats a deadly weapon. With force can easily stab your heart, brain, lung, spine

You waiting for your sex box poor guy? Kinda feel bad for you

normies don't belong here, come back when she's taken your children and all your money, it's only a matter of time

> OI YOU WANKER, WHERES YOUR SCREWDRIVER LICENSE?

No official comment at of yet. Even if they are doubt we will know unless the case goes public

Lmfao you really are sad. To think all relationships are the same. Go fap to your fav internet twink. Play your vidya. And blame it all on the jews. As we all know. Its always the jews

Attached: 1510567170881.jpg (470x468, 18K)

i'll botl ya cunt

>My wife is special!!!
Full retard. You'll get a divorce like every other married retard.

This is how you introduce a police state. If they can ban you from defending yourself you'll always look to the police for help, and you'll never defend yourself against the government either.

what a world you live in. You created a fantasy in your head that all women are out to get you were youre the most important person in it all.

Ile laugh at you trying? Bet your a manlet soyboy taking test boosters as you cant man up and lift right. Eat right. Love right. And be a human right

Britain yes!

It's statistically a fact of life that marriage ends in divorce. Real men have a permanent live-in girlfriend.

My wife and eldest. Trying to say she isnt special?

Attached: 20171225_162547.jpg (2160x2160, 1.39M)

why are you here mr potato head, what do you hope to achieve
and by the way, it is always the jews, when she leaves you with your children and you learn that as a father you have no rights and that all the people removing those rights are a product of cultural marxism in the universities, then you will know

Attached: 1514069042715.jpg (500x497, 158K)

The law here states you can use "whatever force you deem reasonable at the time" or something like that. Basically I can say I feared for my life and kill an intruder

I was here to discuss political and legal issues but i FUCKING LOVE THE BAIT!!!! Gives me something to do at work

and life ends with death. Is it really worth being married to someone you hate?

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/marriage-divorce.htm

Oi, do you have a licence for this free speech mate?

and shit right

Don't get married. It's a trap.
>Perfect happy marriage.
>Have an argument one day.
>Wife's divorced friend says that she can get $1million+ if she leaves you.
>Wife takes the million and fucks off because it doesn't matter how happy you were together a million and a new man will solve everything.
Marriage is just giving your woman a huge cash incentive to cheat on you.

well we always extend a warm welcome to newfags and shills, remember, this is the last free place in the universe, a place where there is true equality and an understanding that words are just words but I warn you
Stare into the abyss and the abyss will stare into you
By the way, you can never leave

youtube.com/watch?v=N5Xqzp8NvDI

Attached: 183379.jpg (898x701, 54K)

This is essentially true. Functionally you are only allowed to defend yourself if you have already sustained fatal injuries and are going to die. Even then I suspect its only because they can't prosecute a corpse.

I don't know what dystopian means anymore.
leparisien.fr/paris-75/paris-quand-trois-legionnaires-ivres-viennent-en-aide-a-une-jeune-fille-03-04-2018-7643658.php
>an unregistred "minor" shitskin assaults and robs a girl in the subway
>3 legionnaires chase him, catch him and beat him
>they are now prosecuted
(note that the police wanted to release them but a woman prosecutor insisted to trial them)

You actually think im new? Thats a laugh. Im just over the shit alot of you think is fact. When in reality you have made it fact for the % who decided to live the life the way you are

Attached: 1509696263753.gif (500x219, 196K)

Thats why its best to not rush into marriage. You honestly have to play the field a bit and figure out what youre into so you can be your best and in return get her best. You have to go in with bargaining power other than just cash. She has to feel shes locking you down and you didnt settle or she didnt settle because of your money. Most women aren't like that, you gotta find a girl that likes you for you.

They will prosecute your corpse but there will be no trial.
>user murdered Axmed in self defence.
>His family have been (((convinced))) into giving the victims family half of user's inheritance.

>t. brainlet who doesn't understand the legal system
the facts are that he killed a man, he is therefore arrested on murder charges whilst evidence is collated from interviews and from the crime scene.

this doesn't mean the police have any intention of prosecuting him, it's just the standard response when someone has been killed.
the evidence will show that it was self-defence since the home-owner reasonably believed his life was under threat and he used reasonable force to protect himself.
he will then be released without charge.

you can't seriously expect the police to find out someone's been killed in a house, then they just believe the home-owner's story without any evidence and let him go right there and then..

and if he isn't, then yeah that's fucked up but our country is so cucked that it is past the point of no-return anyway.

Attached: 1521899595752.jpg (980x806, 123K)

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE MUSLIMS DIDN'T RAPE THE LITTLE GIRLS. THE GIRLS WERE SLUTS AND WANTED IT.
--- UK GOVERNMENT

Attached: UK_government_supports_muslim_paedos.jpg (720x843, 141K)

unreal.

Attached: howbad.jpg (800x792, 56K)

There is no reason to get married at all. Why not just live with the woman as a girlfriend? There is literally no difference other than the fact she can't take half your money if she wavers.

Oi mate, you got a license to kill time on this site?

UK? More like YUK amirite?

Ile also add to that. The majority of you are like sheep. One sheep on its own may cross a road into traffic. Thats a shame. The real shame is the heard that follows. So tied up with the majority you no longer have a individual oppinion. Enjoy you MGTOW while im balls deep in my wife

Attached: 1521716101359.jpg (960x720, 53K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITKEKISTAN

OFFICIALLY MORE KEKED THAN SWEDEN AND GERMANY COMBINED

Both of those countries have similar laws retard.

facts are facts faggot, the jews are melting your brain

Attached: 1522012142309.jpg (750x674, 166K)

I understand that but to have enough evidence to state it was in self defenxe should he be held in xustody? Over charges of murder? Your the fucking brainlet who cant understand that they know what happend and hes still being held

Thats good too, if that's what you feel you want then go for it. For me marriage is really just a way to tell your partner you're committed and I feel it's best if you have kids so they're in a stable environment.

Won't get charged with murder.

Id do more than stab a burglar, id skin him and drink his fucking blood.
I hate thieves with a fiery passion, id do some REAL fucking nasty shit if someone broke into my home where my family where.
>removal of the fucking hands is one i agree with too

How come British press rarely mentions the name or background of the criminals? Is it because they are 95% niggeroid?

Well said sir

Attached: 1504786225234.jpg (600x805, 19K)

you're a newfag because if you weren't you'd know that here there is true diversity of opinion, we are the least sheeplike of all

Never forget, they own you and your children

Attached: 1521215746004.jpg (1000x750, 223K)

No the police wont protect you their fucking useless, they dont do fuck all other that sit on twitter

They are usually some form of Asian or Eastern European. We aren't the USA.

And you have spent too much time with similar minded individuals clicking on the same posts you have from mutual interests to following such oppinions. Hence you oppinion is tainted and invalid

BASED RABBI!!!

I'm pretty certain that most EU countries would have given the same verdict.

Just for you

Attached: 1511522969392.jpg (720x450, 24K)

So nigger tier then? And by Asian I assume you mean shit skin?

this is what happens when you let people in blue shirts take over "justice"

all French judges are infamous little commie judges
no exception
they're the worst traitors here, by far, and the prime reason France won't get any better

Everything east of Germany is shit. Which Asian's aren't shitskins?

Attached: 1506596678770.jpg (1300x1329, 379K)

it's too late for you freindo, your brain has melted
This is the future you chose

youtube.com/watch?v=R3GhwJRgqyw

hooktube.com/watch?v=-nZ6mWuGzXw

no valid refutations

Learn something, while it's still allowed. You as a father need to know the truth

Attached: 1507987179154.jpg (984x550, 177K)

Oi mate, for you own good, I'm going to have to ask you to show me your "Jow Forums allowance" pass and your "certificate of acceptance for safe internet use" with a "able to browse Jow Forums" stamp. I need to know in case you are breaking the law.

If so, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to report you to your local bobbies.

Attached: japo.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Is that Justin Bieber in a dress?

I get paid to post here bro, I'm a top tier shill and recruiter

Attached: 1509697828457.png (960x552, 592K)

Hey friendo i never stated jews arnt somewhat in control of alot of things. Media being the vast majority. But to blame rain, snow, sleet and the sun rising on the jevvs as most people on here wish they had proof of is a little far fetched

she look 'special' but I don't think she got that from your wife, did you give her an extra chromosome ?

the more you learn the more you know, truth is an ugly mistress user but she must be serviced or she will demand sacrifice

Attached: 1513868959295.jpg (779x424, 105K)

Its all good. ile happly go down for my views fully aware you will go down holding a gun. You guys get shot for mobile phones now days

YOU GO' A LOICENCE FOR THA' CHEEKY ATTITUDE?

Castle doctrine, stand your ground, and the second amendment are all historically derived from English common law.

This story makes me sick.
Cry REE and let slip the frogs of
War

In English common law a defendant may seek to avoid criminal or civil liability by claiming that he acted in self-defence.[46] This requires the jury to determine whether the defendant believed that force was necessary to defend him or herself, his or her property, or to prevent a crime, and that the force used was reasonable.[47] While there is no duty to retreat from an attacker and failure to do so is not conclusive evidence that a person did not act in self-defence, it may still be considered by the jury as a relevant factor when assessing the merits of a self-defence claim.[46] The common law duty to retreat was repealed by the Criminal Law Act 1967. This duty never existed when a person is somewhere he has a lawful right to be, but due to the repeal, now extends to public places, etc.

Faggot bong. You know exactly who he's talking about. The fucking sand niggers. Camel jockeys. Goat fuckers.

I gave her more than you have given anyone on this rock

>screwdriver is a deadly weapon in britain

Attached: IMG_6081.png (560x1199, 728K)

Don't forget the Chinese too.

Attached: chink_dog_love.webm (480x360, 869K)

Lets be honest the average brit only owns an opened tin of baked beans anyway, and no ones going to rape you because you look like a female version of Johnny Vegas with smaller tits

>it's an automatic act that only becomes something to be concerned of if the charges are still pushed after the investigation's end
yeah, fuck me
even eileen bradshaw's getting done for pat phelan's murder this week while he dines on waffles and coffee in a dublin b and b

Attached: britpoliceprideparade.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

They are included in Asian and are east of Germany.

>only owns an opened tin of baked beans anyway
What about the eels?

Attached: 292267011_0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 37K)

>be pensioner
>get robbed and almost get killed
>kill 1 robber
>get charged with murder
>waste time and money going to the trial and hiring a lawyer
>be afraid about getting jailed because you didn't have a knife license

Asians in bongland are dirty goat fuckers. Especially when there's bad news about "Asains". But fuck the chinks too.

Lmao wish i grabbed that awhile ago. Nice save

Attached: 1512126515666.jpg (608x733, 23K)

>giving darkies the good stuff you hide under the sink