THE STOCK MARKET IS HITTING RECORD HIGHS SINCE I TOOK OFFICE

>takes credit for the stock market
>tanks it

Who's the dipshit going to blame this one on

Attached: C4wmEGsUoAAeJxO.jpg (1200x410, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wACPdq2N5xs
theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/investment-ideas/in-trump-country-the-stock-bulls-are-freaking-out-their-brokers/article38217401/
youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they'll blame obama

just like they blamed based bill clinton when their hero Bush crashed everything

Attached: unemployment rate according to trump supporters.jpg (1024x855, 158K)

No matter how good of a situation Democrats hand Republicans, Republicans will always fuck it all up and then chimp out WE DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: basedbill3.jpg (1840x1549, 412K)

>everybody knew the market was ripe for correction
>china
>democrats blocking his policies
>china

Attached: friendly-based-look.png (255x289, 126K)

literally every time

Attached: demsbetterwaymorejobs.jpg (703x504, 96K)

He told corporations he would cut their taxes and regulation so Of course the stock market went up for awhile.
But corporations always want more so the stock market will inevitably go down.

Lol i love how you now choose to "forget" the countless "thanks obama" crap.
Everyone knew this would instantly change as soon as the crash happens that people already knew will happen 2 years ago.
You can now til may and june short the dow but then its time to get out.

Jews?

It's republican pump and dump strategies.
It's shortlived hype vs dems having to clean up their mess, like clockwork each and every time.

Look at the Dow..see it go pretty linear before Trump was elected? Thanks Obama.
See the bubble forming on top since Trump took office? That's the dotard overheating markets to try to make them go parabolic for his ego.
The bigger the bang the bigger the bust, Obama has not much to do with this, but whatever makes you sleep.

Attached: uhmnonono.png (322x290, 116K)

exactly

Attached: gop cant economy.jpg (640x640, 122K)

>Stock market peaks Jan 31st
>Trump taxes kicked in Feb 1st
This stimulates the almonds.

GOP economic policies are always a disaster.

lol it has literally nothing to do with trump the dow was overvalued for years now EVERYONE knows there is a crash coming hell you even had the orange fuck himself talk about it to the point that "probably its better to run after the crash". You are the only one apparently that for whom this is news.

Are you retarded? Trump was bragging about and taking credit for the stock market for months. Are you seriously going to dindu now?

Up more than 22% since Trump election. Roughly unchanged on the year after 9 year bull market.

Used to be up 40%.

Down on the year.

Up only 16% since his inauguration and that keeps falling

Meanwhile Obama tripled the stock market.

Attached: tripled stock market.png (1168x450, 157K)

Yeah of course as president no shit sherlock. but when he was running he talked about it extensively and again for anyone involved in trading none of this is news at all this was all clear already 2 years ago.
If you have no clue i get why you dont know but if you dont know dont act like you have a clue.

youtube.com/watch?v=wACPdq2N5xs

You need to lurk more in finance

yeah overvaluation is one hell of a drug for average plebs stoking the flames over years isnt smart no matter what the "Numbers" show.

In Trump country, the stock bulls are freaking out their brokers
theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/investment-ideas/in-trump-country-the-stock-bulls-are-freaking-out-their-brokers/article38217401/

>Don't try to tell that to the true believers in San Angelo, Texas. Or Covington, Louisiana. Or Sioux Falls, South Dakota. They're sure this rally has just begun, and they're sure they know why.

>"I hear it every day," said Jimmy Freeman, a financial adviser at Edward Jones in San Angelo, a city of some 100,000 that's just east of the booming Permian Basin shale oil fields. "The market's going up because of Trump. They all think it's Trump."

yeah people expecting trump to save this .. yeah i dont think he will be able to actually no one is.
He may be weaken the impact with bringin back job and drag the fake good times out a bit longer
but it wont last the dow is just overvalued nothing else to it.

It took 18 trillion dollars in debt, the consequences of which were no having to deal with globally. Most analysts agreed the markets were highly speculation driven and we're due to enter a bear market by 2020. Whether or not Trump accelerates that is at this point irrelevant, unless you're the kind of Brinley who only thinks about politics as a team sport.

Don't tell me you're one of those "people", user.

>applies chemotherapy to the china cancer
>complain your hair starts falling out

Attached: 1498092840298.png (1000x847, 543K)

Obama leaf need to be gassed
Sure ahmed

PAJEET POO

he'll just keep sperging autism to his walking dead, inbred base, until his poll numbers get too much on the nose of redbloolickers (i.e., after the mid-terms) and then he gets thrown under the combine harvester

Attached: like_a_smart_person.jpg (1920x496, 442K)

He's an idiot for doing it

He will be like Hoover, but worse, because the dollar will most likely tank as well

Attached: 1465728705226.jpg (600x887, 358K)

The stock market is based on optimism, not the current state of the economy. When Trump was elected, people thought that he and congress would repeal obamacare and cut taxes (both good for the economy because people have more income ergo more spending). However, the Fed has decided to start raising the benchmark federal funds rate since 2016 after leaving it retardedly low for nearly 8 years. Why the economy didn’t go on a 90s-esque total bull run from 2010-2016 is imo due to totally irresponsible fiscal policy like obamacare. Anyway, the Fed has promised they will raise the rate to 2% by the end of this year, 2.5% in 2019, and 3% in 2020, all from a nearly 0% rate in late 2015. Interesting timing

You need to kys so that I can win

But his poll numbers have gone up despite wrecking the market

haha the markets are going to tank so fucking hard today

This trump is making ((((nose)))) bleed

If you tank the market you win

We want it to tank so we can buy more nigger.

>the bubble bursts
>permanently

Attached: 1484307092339.jpg (500x333, 101K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
I agree, taking credit for the stock market was extremely dumb considering he knew what was about to happen.

Attached: rates.jpg (942x468, 55K)

I thought the stock market didn't mean anything ? :)

It's still up 5k regardless.

Gees what are these normies going to think when the stock market really does go down 40% and enters bear territory? They will probably think it's the end of the world. Guys the stock market is just doing what the stock market does.

This is gonna make the stock market great again!

>1. Crash the derivatives market that drives artificial inflation.
>2. Replace with jobs and real inflation.
>3. The losers are heavy investors in futures that got a sweet tax deal
>4. stocks and America are great again.

What's the problem?

>Make Savings Great Again!!

>shill>166697359
Its China's fault

Enjoy your upcoming insolvent UBI and gayass PM.

>Fuck off, were full!

USA! USA! USA!

>dat timing
oy vey really makes you think...

trade wars are good and easy to win

dont bother people even in here just see what they want to see.