Please tell her father I knew Nasim briefly back from 2009-2011 when she attended many animal protests here in San...

Please tell her father I knew Nasim briefly back from 2009-2011 when she attended many animal protests here in San Diego. I remember her to be a very kind, very shy, arsty woman who felt so strongly about defending animals.. I'm sorry she hurt people today. My photo from 2011

Attached: DSC_2011.jpg (629x447, 33K)

saved, is this real?

Post her nudes.

>She

Attached: download (5).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Did a reverse image search, Nothing, Looks legit.

Attached: 1522841448863.png (1528x932, 252K)

she had an Iranian social media following before this shit dude, the image you're posting is from an Iranian troll

>Shy woman who posts numerous videos in skin tight body suits where you can pretty much see the peaks of her labia.

The fucking sperg failed her mission completely, and should not be venerated. If this isn't a psyop on Jow Forums - I would be shocked.

“They want you to be their sex slaves and not think outside the box they designed for you! Your knowledge is their enemy,”

>what would a low-iq schizophrenic say?

she wasnt a degenerate user, no nudes exist ive checked.

Definitely a degenerate.

>I'm sorry she hurt people
>(((google))) employees
>people

He

Kill count doesnt further a cause, martyrdom does

whether or not she'd bring as much attention with a protest suicide is the entire criteria for whether or not it would've been better for her to burn herself inside the youtube offices, unlike Dorner or many of the others it's easy to say "yeah, her cause was righteous" to the normies when no one died, even though her actions were clearly violent and unhinged

it's more like the dude who caused millions in property damage with an armoured bulldozer if the one person in a critical condition lives

You stupid cunt... martydom furthers a cause?

So the media gets the idea that internet censorship causes homicidal rage? and then they just stop censoring everyone? You stupid... fucking... cunt, cunt. The cause will be set back leagues with this sort of thinking.

>What would a sexually and physically abused person say?
FTFY

Attached: mkultra.jpg (694x680, 442K)

Yeah, I could see this being a project monarch subject.

I'm more concerned with Jow Forums fawning over her/him.

Jow Forums is board of tolerance and harmony.
We don't judge.

Attached: jidf_meets_family.jpg (1168x800, 158K)

>trying to hide that adam's apple
fail

Attached: 1522844562963.jpg (750x1045, 141K)

It was a bit disrespectful to ruin Maya Angelou's Birthday. The shooting could just as easily waited a day.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 8.39.35 AM.png (125x107, 9K)

>who felt so strongly about defending animals
Those people are usually a bit crazy, in my experience.

Give it up shill, shes a woman

Agreed

hey man regardless of what the content of her free speech was she was shooting to defend free speech

Whole of India must be crazy then.

>she hurt people
These were only kikes, not people. She done nothing wrong except taking her own life.

>falling for jewish "tranny" narrative
You've lerned nothing, faggot.

Attached: 1522843199942.png (1080x1268, 1.14M)