beginningandend.com/bob-marley-rasta-believer-jesus-christ/
streamable.com/o28y1
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

??????????

Malcom X and muhammed Ali

Attached: WE.png (478x470, 332K)

Attached: FE12BA64-5028-4E4D-9CA1-9055E53BC095.jpg (930x620, 148K)

Attached: 1510541978397.webm (480x480, 320K)

*gets mk ultra'd*

Attached: _QFwKSPQh3YTs4fZI_QhWJsze2-dEb0wu2YMF2EPwhjNUNMzMHYMbnvSvUXoH8Kv_Uv5CwNLXSbGnV8RkBsBfm99rOyGPs72=w12 (1200x630, 127K)

Cube dissing jews in No Vaseline never gets old.

it's funny when niggers do it, jews don't know how to react
they fear what they created
youtube.com/watch?v=cSA8T_O8T1w

Farrakhan 2020?
youtube.com/watch?v=CWlQykpa0qA

Cube be frontin

niggerkiller2000 here
also hated the guts of jews and anglos

Attached: idi.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Ice Cube Sued For An Alleged Rabbi Attack?! | TMZ
youtube.com/watch?v=p9wynXjNYcA

Niggers can not be based.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

nice vpn

my wifes son

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

The first nigger who ever LARPed as a KANG was a funny guy too

Attached: bokassa.jpg (550x410, 30K)

"based" was invented by niggs.

Attached: 1-124.jpg (800x423, 68K)

based

Nguema, who killed 400,000 other niggers

Attached: nguema.jpg (650x431, 36K)

Attached: Sargon_of_Akkad_Twitter.jpg (349x349, 24K)

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

Attached: black bull vs white dog.png (510x335, 337K)

Wrong. He’s a stupid Afro-chimp.

Saw the nigger on Bill Maher. “You can’t use nigger, it’s our word!”

Okay, NIGGER.

Will see Bob again

beginningandend.com/bob-marley-rasta-believer-jesus-christ/

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: IMG_20180104_031108.jpg (720x887, 135K)

This. Only nonwhites use the term

Do you have any non-edgy, more realistic approach on how to deal with them? coz sending them all back to Africa via forced deportation is not gonna happen

Attached: Based Black Man.jpg (1440x1440, 880K)

Now I think you a snitch
Throw a house nigga in a ditch
Half-pint bitch, fucking your homeboys, you little maggot
Eazy-E turned faggot
With your manager, fella
Fucking MC Ren, Dr. Dre, and Yella
But if they were smart as me
Eazy-E a’be hanging from a tree
With no vaseline
Just a match and a little bit of gasoline
Light ’em up, burn ’em up, flame on
Till that Jheri curl is gone
On a permanent vacation
Off the massa plantation
Heard you both got the same bank account
Dumb nigga, what you thinking bout?!
Get rid of that Devil real simple
Put a bullet in his temple
Cause you can’t be the Nigga 4 Life crew
With a white jew telling you what to do
Pulling wools with your scams
Now I gotta play the Silence of the Lambs

Literally named the jew way back in the 80s
Listen to no Vaseline and read about his split from NWA

they can only be based if they hate other blacks

Attached: jMwhdftlbCHKMcl-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 15K)

>can still stay the fuck away or get hanged

he called a jewish guy jewish OMG so based

Attached: 558JEWM.png (1416x1600, 606K)

He outted jews as D&C rats

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-09-23-at-3.44.45-PM.png (744x723, 260K)

Ice cube contributed to poisoning the minds of millions with his thug imagery... now he plays a fatherly figure in movies... fuck that guy

>a nigger is always back
>a black isn't necessarily a nigger

this based black man can make the difference
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ

*black

story? she looks antifa?

>jews don't know how to react

Jerry Heller did, Ice Cube even wrote it into the script. He had no problem with niggers calling niggers niggers or niggers calling whites crackers or whatever, but the second he mentioned the kike? You better believe he did what he could to get it shutdown.
A long, long, time ago, in this galaxy, not another one far, far, away, I had some NWA CDs and things imported because you just couldn't get them here. For some reason, even though they were labeled as (((uncut))), there were still edits in them and I never understood why, but then it turned out it was because it was the Jew who was being called out on those parts.
I'm not sure if Jerry Heller suffocated on the sheer amount of doublethink, but towards the end of his life, this is how things played out

>Ice Cube writes the script for Straight Outta Compton
>He writes Jerry Heller as the money grabbing Jew he is (in stark contrast to how the rest of (((Hollywood))) shows Jews)
>Jerry Heller reacts the way any innocent man who's being accused of being a money grabbing Jew would react
>He sues Ice Cube, for money, for claiming he's a money grabbing Jew who only cares about money
>He then gets some slightly negative attention because of it and does the old "lmao goys it's just a prank, I'm not really after money, I just want Ice Cube to portray me (((truthfully))) lol I'm not going ahead with the compensation for defamation!"
>Never drops it
>Dies months later before he gets a single cent with the claim still open

But even after all of that, Ice Cube, like Tupac, never could differentiate between whites and Jews. Even now, Ice Cube, thinks of Jews as being another breed of white, like how whites see Africans and North American Pavement Apes as being different breeds of nigger. The latter is correct because they both come from the same stock although they wouldn't consider it as such themselves. The former aren't even the same species so the confusion is a bit more off.

This one is a lil bit old but if I remember correctly didn't the person(who I think is a tranny) tried to tell him how he/she/it was more oppressed than him and he snapped and curb stomp the fuck out of it?

LOL

1 the fuck he eating hamburgers with a fork for?
2 stop posting burgers im on a cut and this makes my tummy growl.

yeah but now he sold out to the hollywood jews

the hand on hip in background is a strong stance

Attached: 02[1].jpg (800x1200, 320K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY
>a-and all of uh the black people, they are sad and poor and shiet, and like uh dad bad mane
Wiggers=>zomg Kanye is a smart dark perzon lets worship dark people

Only one kind of based nigger.

Attached: 1A3E9E28-2A41-4F29-BF7E-2D8DF8B38D7E.jpg (287x724, 47K)

General West
>Pool's Closed, maggot

Attached: download (8).jpg (184x274, 8K)

Hating Jews in a song doesn't make him based. He was a fence rider during the elections. And as points out he contributed to the current state of blacks in the US. Positive rap acts like Will Smith were pushed out of the industry and replaced by anti-cop, anti-white, violent, sex crazed, brainwashing.
He did his dirt and now tries to coast off a family friendly facade.
Malcolm X before his death saw that he was being used by his own kind and that not all whites were against him. Muhammed Ali was a Nation of Islam pawn until death.
Kanye is insane. At first it was hubris but as time went on he's become unhinged. I worry he might end up dead or in an "accident" because his fucking cunt wife joked that someone should tweet and speak for him. Don't be surprised when he end up a vegetable and Kim Kardashian starts speaking for him.
I fucking hate Bob Marley and I hate his fans even more. Dude was a grimy low life and faggots put him on a pedestal because WEEEED MAN are worthless worms.
Reggae is garbage and people who listen to it should be hanged from a high tree.

Attached: 10341490_1487299931514861_9152559400171948086_n.jpg (480x720, 39K)

Ice Rube is certainly not based. Total Hollywood schleb. He’s the black community representative that went on Bill Maher after he made that “house nigga” joke to educate Bill on why it’s a hurtful word that only black people can use now and no one else.

Yeah big tough rapper being sent to regulate political correctness! Fuck that asshole and fuck the retards who think he is based aka you OP.

>Nation of Islam
Any black person who follows this manipulative cult deserves what they get.
The Nation of Islam hates everybody including blacks that don't fall into their group.
Because they hate Jews doesn't mean shit. They hate whites, Asians, Latino, et cetera as well.
They are not based they're a sneaky bunch of bastards.

Once these rappers are done poisoning the mind of the youth they get old and unpopular then get paraded around as movie stars or sitcom stars to influence adults who either grew up under their influence or those who buy into "rappers are cool" bullshit.
The "rappers are cool you should listen to them" tactic is used everywhere now. Even Bernie Sanders hired Killer Mike to campaign for him for cool points.

>she

Kanye West is a genius and a legend, such a shame he married that Kardashian Witch whore and then got MK Ultra'd

Denzel Washingon and Mike Tyson support Trump.

Usain Bolt is a pretty cool dude too