Lived at home with her father at age 39

>lived at home with her father at age 39
This bitch 100% had autism. When are we going to start locking up all autists in mental hospitals for protection of normies?

Attached: roastie autism.jpg (1240x646, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30fw5My1QJM
youtu.be/La4Dcd1aUcE
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who doesn't have autism nowadays?

Attached: modern males.png (810x315, 24K)

when potato poato AAA HULLABALOOOOOOO NIGGER N KIKES N SHIT N WEEEEEEEEEEE LOOK MOM IM TURNIN THE FROGS GAY

>Get vaccinated they said. Vaccines do not cause autism they said.

Now everyone is autistic as fuck.

shut up and give me my tendies you fucking slimeball nigger fucking gay gay gay

fuck the normies

Attached: cbine5.jpg (534x712, 72K)

It's actually more roasties having kids later and later. "Why would I want a kid at 20 lol, I'd rather focus on my "career" (Jamal's cock) till I'm 33 then make a potato right before I get a hysterectomy for my 17 strains of HPV"

Why should we care to protect the normies you fucking plebbitor?

Attached: 1513934617803.jpg (500x492, 155K)

>not today
what does that even mean

nice display of stars of satan for an iranian

Normies don't get the right to lock people up for thinking differently

>not today

Wut

No doubt.

Attached: StarOfDavid.png (1157x677, 271K)

how do obtain autismo wife

Attached: 1522825600332.jpg (1068x1894, 503K)

What's her high-score, by the way ?

>her
you're being pretty liberal with that pronoun, pal

Attached: venusangelic_01.png (632x446, 499K)

It wasn't their birthday.

Only wounded ?

lol

Rare

That sounds like something out of a movie trailer.

>leftists brainwashed into thinking gunshots are balloons
oh snowflakes...

Youre on a board full of autists, why would any of us care about you normie niggers

Allah Akbar

Attached: licPi.jpg (1890x1454, 444K)

>This bitch
*bitchette

Attached: chick_nasim2-521x484.jpg (521x484, 27K)

youtube.com/watch?v=30fw5My1QJM

>autism and transgenderism linked
>childless at 39 because he can't have children

>HPV is the viral jew
wew lads

Sorry for replying to everyone, but this must be said. Autism doesn't exist in the way you think it does. There's nothing wrong with living with your parents. You can blame modernity for that. Only a fool would want to get a job and pay 5k a month rent in some metrosexual cesspool just to survive. That isn't purpose or meaning. That's slavery.

Stop throwing around that word "autism". You're doing more harm than good. You need to praise this woman for her bravery and intellect.

shut up nigger we gay mens now

normies are the ones driving the country into the ground. autists have a minimal environmental damage effect compared to normies..
normies kill more people per year than autists by like 10,000%

autists are angels compared to normies.

Attached: fucked up on autism.png (400x400, 242K)

So many things to hate about this post, but where to start?

What an autistic nigger

Attached: 1522804974782.jpg (475x546, 35K)

t. autist

Screencapped this
This will be my new about me in my tinder profile

Erm youtu.be/La4Dcd1aUcE

That's the conservative thing to do actually.

If she never got married she must stay with her family, the only reason to leave home for men or women is muh freedom (degeneracy).

I'm not saying she is not degenerate or that was her intention, but literally nothing wrong.

>lived at home with her father at age 39
Everyone does now, if they don't own a home they're just rent-cucking with no savings and no future. Living at home is the only way to have a retirement these days.

Attached: DZ5_C2JVAAAvT3n.jpg (414x746, 64K)

>be Jew
>lie

Just another day on Jow Forums I see

>I obviously thought it was balloons
>obviously
>thought

Attached: 1413717302927 112 - Copy (3).png (640x480, 361K)

it´s quite normal in southern europe. But most move out when they´re finished with their education

Attached: E756F213-0454-4465-9AC0-489A9DFB968A.jpg (608x417, 67K)

It's also common in Muslim and Indian cultures. I know poo family's where the kids are married in their 30's and still live with mum and dad.

your retarded if you dont see this person as a digitally manipulated, isolated class A narccisist. You could blame veganism and a lack of saturated fat, things like that certaintly dont help in reducing a mongoloids autistic symptoms. Autism gets thrown out there because its a self aware trigger word that reflects the psyche warping and unnatural habits that humans are experiencing in a world of unavoidable computer technology. Neurodiversity is a freakshow full of handicaps and advantages. Now children incubate in virtual worlds and hardly pass as human until they experience and reflect in many different environments.

This tranny was not brave or smart

this

Only in ZOG countries are the populace discouraged from growing their families and pooling wealth, helps to bottleneck the masses from challenging the ZOG financial power base.

this

umm never?
she shot up a hive a degeneracy
i'm failing to see the problem

Just look at the size of her cock.

kek

well what did you think injecting mercury into people would do.

whats with the star of david

Shit didn't work for us, we tried moving in with parents with me and gf, but got tired of having to listen to moms demands, and worrying whether we should have sex because they would listen. There is no privacy, so instead we manage to have our own place now. Shit all depends on how big the house is, and whether your parents are assholes.

>have GF and mom under 1 roof
Listen goy, women are territorial, cat-fight or worse is unavoidable. NEVER have your GF and old lady under one roof. Terrible idea.

Attached: taketheredpill.png (800x480, 321K)

Not sure why so many people are giving this guy shit over this comment. The only autists are the ones replying.

Guns don't sound that distinct from far away. It can replicate something like a balloon popping from a medium distance or a hammer striking something/machinery. It's not like you hear a noise like that from a few hundred feet and you instantly go "YEP THAT WAS A GUN!". If you're near a place you expect someone to be firing, sure. But if not, you wouldn't immediately think it was gunfire.

>his bitch 100% had Jewish

Star of David.....

Mom wanted you to pick you dirty clothes off the floor and not leave dishes and Mt Dew bottles all over the house, huh. Life's rough, Kid.

She looks inbred desu...

This is Asperger’s syndrome, I’d bet my life on it. I have a relative with this (also a woman) and she acts just like this lady. The dead eyes and zero facial affect are classic signs of aspergers. They are also usually highly intelligent, but cannot focus that intelligence in a meaningful way a lot of the time.

Look in internet chat rooms, you won't find them in public.

Attached: nasim aghdam heavenly angel.jpg (499x675, 243K)

Thanks doctor dipshit. I'll be sure to take that hot opinion to heart.

>she has that face
>arab name
She inbred tho..

Attached: inbreds.png (555x330, 103K)

>tfw you will never have an autistic Adrian Waifu to stare at you intensely because she doesnt get emotions

Attached: adrian.jpg (840x460, 20K)

Of course she was alone. Look at how degenerate her Stacy Seysani family members are.

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-103755_Facebook.jpg (1440x2960, 1.18M)

Holy shit underrated

>I obviously thought it was balloons
>but then I thought that doesn't make sense
>not today

WTF am I reading

Attached: 1519837301434.gif (350x277, 1.38M)

Her parents were divorced and her mom is out being degenerate in socal while her and her father were holding the fort up north. Obviously this had a profound effect on her considering her conservative values. Never mind the fact her mom is an obese pig and Nasim(PBUH) stayed fit and perfect.

Bruh her dad lives in San Diego pls get your stories straight

brainwashing

Nope. She is not American trash whose families kick them out at 18, so they can have kids out of wedlock and smoke weed and get food stamps.

seething

fucking teenbro retards
read if you are in a large facility you can still hear the gunshots several rooms over and it will be muffed like a popping sound
the person who you are quoting was nowhere near direct fire but if asked he would for sure claim his life was in danger which makes his statement of balloon sounds seem sketchy

Let's just put all the people that inherently know that the world is broken in asylums.

>the face of anti-youtube censorship

They have shadowbanned the best channels, YouTube us to blame!!

The only thing that can fix this shit is a KING!!!

Down with this Satan Agenda of trans bullshit and liberal dribble

Israel is the ONLY nation to Murder it's own GOD.... its called DEICIDE

THE REAL KING IS RETURNING SOON

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

She took the neckpill

D-did she have dat der retard strength?
>tfw no stronk autist gf

Attached: IMG_0850.png (221x228, 4K)

What's autistic was the wording, Junge. It could've simply read: "I thought it was something else, but realized it was a gun shot. Then I quickly reacted and hid away"

Greenland...fucking RARE.

>not today
>mfw jewtube actually has their own party-room

Attached: B8120E43-1034-483D-BB62-B0FFE2C72425.png (511x334, 351K)

>locking up all autists in mental hospitals for protection of normies
This entire board would be gone, as well as the entire alt-right movement

Thats actually really sound advice.

The Jew fears autism

Attached: 6745829298675.jpg (450x532, 62K)