What will you do when your government becomes so powerful that dissent is impossible?

What will you do when your government becomes so powerful that dissent is impossible?

Attached: IMG_4895.jpg (684x960, 96K)

poop my panties

I only live 15km away from Shenzhen

Attached: 6502908.gif (460x270, 764K)

This is an engineering marvel. Not only does the AI pick out a unique face among billions of identical insectoid faces, but then it knows which Chang it belongs to out of the billion Changs with the same face.

poop em
now

Oops, didn't mean to reply to you

yes you did faggot

Lol @ a fucking britbong complaining about how oppressive China is shouldn't you be in jail right now for veiwing far right propaganda.

I bet your some faggot with no kids and even if you did they've probably been molested by achmed

How do you fine 1.4 billion people in one instance?

At what point do the machines subvert the government and take over the human element targeting all humans who seek to reveal their true power and control?

Hasn’t the UK been using tech like this for years?

I'm guessing that you're overthinking it. Mosrt likely that the 'AI' is just randomly sending out fines because Chinklets are too afraid to not pay anyway.

Surface-pierce/install long, thin and flexible reflective materials on my face to avoid all future jaywalking tickets (fuck pederast crossing)

Attached: F352BA7C-007D-47C1-9AF2-6455C5D23BF3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

>300 million plus firearms in this country
>101 per 100 people
>what would I do?

Attached: bf3f3004855fb13766fbd71bbfd52212--patriots-.jpg (674x1024, 125K)

This is my biggest fear with the thought of China taking over. who knows what kinds of sick, sadistic things those soulless leaders of theirs will devolve into once they have complete and unwavering control over every aspect of people's lives globally.

I'm picturing like torture and murder in a mass scale. Torture especially becoming prolonged and inventive because once they gain immortality then that's all that will satisfy their sexual and satanic urges.

P.s. I'm being serious

>the thought of China taking over
It's not a thought, it will happen.

When two entities oppose each other the less moral one will always win.

>b-but their immorality will come back to bite them

It won't because it simply requires an understanding of which immoral acts have negative consequences and which don't. The side who never makes immoral choices with no negative consequences because of their morality will ultimately fall behind.

China has been conquered more times than any other nation in history. If push comes to shove, history will repeat.

That's because China was never a coherent region to begin with.
Organization beats numbers, landmass, even resources.

dude, the chinks have more freedom in china than 'murrkans do in USA for the most part

they do not give a fuck about political correctness, or sanitized business practices or minority rights or any of the massive burden making you guys walk on egg shells, what the chink government cares about is it's continued existence, I highly doubt they will torture people for the lulz, not because of some high moral standing but because it makes no sense

kill people

That's why Westerners need to stop being fat slobs and soy laced faggots. Hit the gym, get a gun, train with the gun or if you aren't that ambitious, go enlist in a combat mos. America and Europe are far from perfect but we can be a whole hell of a lot worse and those commie chinks would see to that real fast if they find a good opportunity.

It will be like that Jow Forums meme where somebody puts on nightmare glasses and everything stays the same

This is only true if you've bought into the modern history NOBLE SAVAGE nonsense.

Even chimps depose tyrannical alpha chimps. Being morally dubious towards "the other" is often useful, being morally bankrupt towards each other isn't - and it's not hard to find that China is pretty absurdly callous towards each others well being, even by modern degenerate western standards which have arguably slipped from their peak.

Attached: 1475439812448.jpg (722x349, 58K)

>That's because China was never a coherent region to begin with
It still isn't, their economy is corrupt as fuck and built on sand, the Southern regions will eventually secede

The Han Chinese are a meme. When ethnic groups get that big they will split off.

>in China
>face recognition
>arrr roook same.

What wizardry is this. How do you tell one ant from another?

based britbong dropping a thread closing red-pill
> being morally bankrupt towards each other isn't - and it's not hard to find that China is pretty absurdly callous towards each others well being, even by modern degenerate western standards which have arguably slipped from their peak.

>Being morally dubious towards "the other" is often useful, being morally bankrupt towards each other isn't
That's where you're wrong kiddo, you ought to look up how many cases there are of unethical human experimentation in the US, the things they did during the Cold War would blow your mind. Despite it now being public record, no one gives a shit.

Think about this; would the US be in a better or worse situation in terms of their global power if these things hadn't happened?

>running in front of cars is bad

You go to fucking jail in the UK for raising a dogs paw. Or saying the religion of your rapist in sweden.

Jaywalking is one of the few things which isn't an offence in the UK. At least they allow us to throw ourselves into the road when it all gets too much.

It's amazing how the AI can identify each gook from the next especially when THEY can't even tell.

Microsoft and Google sometimes can't even identify niggers from chimps.

Attached: april.jpg (900x1200, 676K)

Kek!

>Amerislave thinks he'll fight back
Not after they deactivate the atoms in your gunpowder, dumbass. LOL!

(Forgot my pic)

Attached: jaywalking.png (398x576, 340K)

>Facial recognition
>China

So every time someone jaywalks, everyone in China gets a fine?

There is a high probability that they don't even recognize themselves so probably they just fine everyone and hope no one notices.

>Despite it now being public record, no one gives a shit.
Because all the people involved are dead or in nursing homes. There was a time when prosecuting these people involved would have been justice, and that time passed about 20-25 years ago when a lot of the freaky MKULTRA, Tuskeegee experiment, CIA spook shit leaked out and the people in charge weren't having baby food shoveled into their catatonic mouths by CNAs. Doing shit now would just be petty vengeance.

We're not like the Israelis who feel compelled to run out and imprison or murder every ex-nazi janitor and accountant and punish them for their "war crimes" 70 years later

Venezuelan here, if you can still make enough money to have a comfy life, then shut the fuck up, swallow your pride and go along to get along.

If having a normal life becomes virtually impossible for whatever reason, you sell everything you own, move to someplace nice, start from zero and work your way up in order to regain the comfy life you had, and pray the place you migrated to doesn't fall under a similar regime

Seems non sequitur to me to site moral bankruptcy as a harbinger of a fall from power. When will Skippy go to jail? Certainty behind the veil we see spiritual wickedness in a large number of places.

China did some brilliant moves with manufacturing and intellectual property. They're set to do more, despite their utter callousness towards individual rights. The United States on the other hand is led by scientifically illiterate lawyers who are the equivalent of CEOs concentrating on making short term stock gains. A sea change must take place, I'm just waiting for the mechanism by which it will occur.
I'm fairly certain it won't be a spontaneous and peaceful realization of the error of our ways.

Haha. Well done.

Shut the fuck up, Britfaggot. You're a shill for trying to intimidate people. The fact is, you DON'T know, so keep your falseflags to yourself.

Attached: 465435635234279.jpg (960x540, 123K)

How does facial recognition work if they all look the same?

Jaywalkers deserve to be lynched.

Attached: Forgive me Edmund, I must go all out just this once.png (477x706, 512K)

>Just keep running and hope it doesn't happen again.

Might as well kill yourself now.