Are nigger scientists genuine?

Attached: 0617_NeilDegrasseTyson_Gluekit_oneuseonly.jpg (1200x915, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XI5frPV58tY
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws
takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm
effedieffe.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=62003
scholar.google.co.in/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=neil degrasse tyson&btnG=&oq=neil de
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No dude lmao he's a brainlet

Nope

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: 1521909627261m.jpg (593x1024, 96K)

ever notice the credits at the end of his show? he has a script writer.

All western scientists and engineers are shitskin pajeets, unfortunately.

Pic unrelated

Someone post the tweet about conflict

all due respect, i like black science man, and i think he is a good role model for blacks.
but when asked any real scientific question (and not something you could just learn from Vsauce) he will laugh loudly and awkwardly and mumble something before changing the topic or beginning one of his meaningless philosophical rambles.

Attached: MikeBugattiTyson.jpg (400x400, 22K)

But he absolutely hates philosophy user

No, niggers in the US are given a free pass thanks to affirmative action and all around preferable treatment by whites.
For example if you want to enter medical school to become a doctor here then you better have excellent grades and a well rounded social life.
Unless you're a nigger, in which case you can make all C's and have never done anything for your community.

Attached: 1423970779082.jpg (650x560, 32K)

Tyson is a charlatan. An actual scientist would be in a fucking lab doing experiments and writing grants. IFLscience morons take him as an authority because they don't know shit about how the scientific method actually works. They just praise it like morons.

Attached: 1522839000650.png (858x725, 361K)

YOU RETARDS DO REALIZE NIGGERS CAN'T BE SMART RIGHT?

HONESTLY I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THEY LEARNED TO SPEAK LMAO

No.
They just repeat kike lies, useless theories that have no relation to reality.
QM bs

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity Eric Dollard

youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

Gubbermint spends more on hypothetical space biology than mushrooms

youtube.com/watch?v=XI5frPV58tY

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

GLOBAL HOAXING

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

Http://www.ae911truth.org/

Yes, idiot. There's always exceptions to the rule. That's why races should be treated equally (see: no affermative action); you might just be oppressing the next Albert Einstein.

Attached: 1522746393656m.jpg (1024x1024, 171K)

BTFO

Attached: 1522621270984.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

No

Science has been hacked for decades now.

These people aren't scientists, they're spokes people with degrees.
Notice how what they're talking about is always "new" and "ground breaking".

Are modern scientists genuine? They don’t even use the scientific method anymore nor do they do experiments. Most of the time anyway. Judenphyiks is a truly dead end. Science fiction and pseudoscientific junk pretending to be actual science. A bunch of aspie and ashkenazi retards spending most of their day writing down equations and getting funded by taxpayers. When they actually do stumble upon a “new” discovery it is often used for military purposes.

The majority of what we call science today isn't science. It is scientism, and that isn't true science. True science is natural science, not this blind worship of predictions and theories.
Pic highly related

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1020, 321K)

>When they actually do stumble upon a “new” discovery it is often used for military purposes.

this.
within 50 years america went from riding horses to walking on the moon.
they have literal star trek technology right this second.

99% of modern famous scientist are jokes. They only gain renown for stating the status quo, and fitting a profile. If you ever take subjects like physics, astronomy, or biology, you'll quickly start to notice that almost all modern scientific discoveries are from people you've never heard of prior to taking the class.

>That's why races should be treated equally
Are you retarded? That's like saying you should be paying the same amount of money for any kind of insurance, no matter how likely it is that you will need it, just because the chance you may need it is higher than zero.

>oppressing the next Albert Einstein
kek
effedieffe.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=62003

Look at his scholarly work. Hardly any citations. He is famous because he is a 120 iq black man (most likely mixed race) which is an extremely rare thing.

scholar.google.co.in/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=neil degrasse tyson&btnG=&oq=neil de

Attached: 45341435.png (1029x505, 40K)

He is correct about bat's blindness, in the old timeline, before the changes. So he was in fact correct, but now he is wrong.

Are you a conspiracy theorist?

Yes, the bell curve confirms it.

IQ Tests.

He is an actor.

for comparison type in david harvey, gets 10k citations

Okabe is that you?

Yeah, but Tyson isn't a scientist. He hasn't published anything of worth for years. He also bullshitted hard about being "mentored" by Carl Sagan. "Mentored" seemingly means "exchanged letters with" nowadays.

He brought astrophysics to the mainstream and thats pretty fucking rad. He definitely isn't the greatest black scientist, only a pleb would say that.

Obligatory.

Attached: armed conflicts.png (500x358, 158K)

>He brought astrophysics to the mainstream and thats pretty fucking rad.
Yeah, sure. That makes him a science journalist at best. If he called himself a science journalist and if his plebbit drones called him a science journalist, I'd take him seriously as a science journalist rather than considering him a laughable "scientist".

That's true... in the vaguest sense possible. As in "WW1 started because the Russians believed Serbia should be an independent nation and the Austrians didn't". I guess technically they believed different things to be true.

>Are nigger scientists genuine?

Not a srs question

Attached: niggawatts (2).jpg (450x596, 124K)

He seems to have the most idiotic, reductionist view of the world possible, which is a pretty funny thing to have as a "scientist"

Attached: fuck having borders and law and shit.jpg (599x515, 55K)

I was preparing to explode in a fit of rage because I expected that one to be the tweet about Spain, Italy, explorers and cathedrals. Luckily it was a slightly less retarded tweet.

Attached: scientology.jpg (800x552, 220K)

Come on user, you can't leave us hanging like that.

>Luckily it was a slightly less retarded tweet
Not so fast...

Attached: explorers and architects.jpg (623x691, 101K)

There are no nigger inventors

There are a handful of black inventors, Lonnie Johnson comes to mind

>Those replies
That's glorious, simply glorious. It compensates for the retardation of the tweet. He's proven wrong, then doubles down and is finally blown the fuck out.

No.

fpbp

He's a talking head but smarter than normies but dumber then his colleagues.

Attached: nigger_science_guy_holocaust.jpg (500x430, 205K)

Stop posting that webm. He's a religious shill trying to get you to give him your money.

Kill yourself.

The spherecuck messiah

Attached: 1490656824309.jpg (650x487, 61K)

Jesus he's like a 12 year old that thinks he's intelligent

Yes, they invented everything

Attached: high_tech_niggaphone.png (1000x667, 1.5M)

this look like brilliant shit?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 7.09.17 AM.png (449x1125, 528K)

He's average at best and the only reason he's popular is because he's black. That's why Laurence Kraus can't stand him. Kraus only wish is to tell Tyson his 4 truths but he knows this would lead nowhere, so he just seethe.

just look at pic

Attached: medschoolacceptance rate.jpg (1286x383, 148K)

And one more

Attached: black inventions.png (1474x3755, 1.33M)

yes but Tyson isn't
him and bill nye and michio kaku are just science mascots
they're not real scientists and don't contribute much to science they just make little kids think science is cool

No. Average aryan Jow Forumstard is more intelligenter.

Carl Sagan did what you claim, not Neil

Nah. He's a fraud.

Attached: Nye Tyson.jpg (1215x349, 158K)

Great information in these videos, thanks

Attached: 1522685644579.jpg (895x1024, 87K)

Kaku is the worst of all three. He keeps saying stupid shit like ''x will never be possible' then gets proven wrong times and times again.

He didn't change his little stories and quotes in over ten years, he's particularly his stupid ant analogy

On top of that he claims to be the next Einstein and try to rip the credit for the unification equation

No, they usually come with a team of white people who did all the heavy thinking.
He is literally just the token nigger.
An affirmative action hire.

120 IQ is being generous. He's not much above the average--he just has an enormous ego.

Exactly he is the le science man a la meme

Tyson mentioned vaccuum energy, so yes. VERY YES. He is a worthy, more than worthy successor to Sagan.

yep
this is true

Most scientists are extremely reductionist. They're (mostly) the sort of people who look at everything on a surface level. I see it all the time.

BRING ME THE BAT

A racist morons genuine?

Most scientist aren't doing science. They're answering populist polls. Have you seen that video where they ask very basic questions about space to god damn astronauts themselves? I was screaming the answers at my tv while these chuckle fucks couldn't string a sentence together.

He's a popularizer for astronomy and astrophysics and science in general. He's never done much basic research, which is how you get cited. But he's on every damn TV show imaginable, which is really what his job is now.

I'm happy that he's out there showing other blacks that they don't have to be ghetto trash to be cool. Doubt it will work, but it's better than nothing.

This is just him justifying his sexual relationship with the government again.
He is trying to say that the state should sponsor his space crap and to support his reasoning he gives this example.

He looks like he just saw a ghost

Interesting. I though that people who's job is to essentialy "look under the hood" would be by definition curious of the deeper meanings of things.

>Horseshoes invented in 1885
Top Kek

I suck at the math part of physics do to dyslexia but most of these physicists that are on TV and radio talk about shit I already know.

Is the general public really that dumbed down?

Attached: 51BAA5B3-48C9-4874-9A7C-48207F8D40A7.jpg (640x453, 36K)

I get the beef with Tyson and Nye, but what did Kaku do wrong?

He's an irritating nig that thinks it's clever. JUST A REPEATER really

Some brilliant minds here, to be sure. However, just to pick something out of there, like what Niels Bohr or Erwin Schrodinger is saying there about objectivity and/or pluralism:

Subjectivism, objectivism, described by Bohr as "problematic". This is all well and good, to an extent.

Yet I don't reckon any of them ever considered moving to Somalia, or Ethiopa. If the plurality we see in this world is subjective, or an illusion, then reality itself falls apart. If we cannot determine what is in our faces all the time, then we are blind.

My point is, that while I embrace the scientific reality that all this separation we perceive is, down to the atomic level and beyond, a kind of illusion, yet at the same time, at the human level, it is not. In many ways, these kinds of thoughts and conclusions have brought the Western world to the brink of disaster, as we are seeing now. Certain alpha "scientists" use the discoveries of physical reality and the illusion of separation in the natural world as an excuse to streamline everything, to say that "diversity" is good, that everything is "equal".

From what I've observed, scientific discoveries like the lack of solidity in particles, the "oneness" of the universe, trickles down to lower level plebs like many social scientists who ought to know better, as well as the common faux cosmopolitan plebs, the cultural marxists, etcetera, and is used socially, culturally, politically for an unscientific agenda.

Some of the real scientists are also infected, culurally, by these ideas.

I don't doubt that he's very intelligent, but got damn is Black Science Man dumb as shit when it comes to politics or social issues.

WOKE
O
K
E

Attached: IMG_0510.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Why can't based smart black man debunk flat earth? Because it is flat.

Attached: 8a93b3f22330110d8ce259d2c3118e17.gif (500x377, 306K)

There are some, but most are just obsessed with getting the data and fitting it to an easy conclusion. They don't even notice that the moral judgment they impose on their "findings" are non-scientific (pic related). Oxytocin is the compound that binds the mother to her child, and that obviously would lead to increased threat-sensitivity, yet it is understood here as a "problem" to be fixed.

Plenty of them post lame science jokes on facebook and watched the Big Bang Theory. They are not intelligent people

Attached: thumbnail_Messages Image(1724258413).png (350x232, 21K)

funny Jow Forums fancies themselves as smarter than "normies" but slurp down the feces NASA shoves down their various holes like good whores for lies

Ofcourse they are.

Attached: Quite_serious_indeed.jpg (600x763, 75K)

Science for the sake of science is stupid. Doing science unless you have an actual collective goal or aspiration for your people for which the material findings of science can be used as a means to a desired end, is a waste of time and resources. Science is for the most part just a cushy profession that enables bourgeois societal parasites to live off the wealth of others, en masse. You could turf out 50% of scientists tomorrow and no one would notice.

nice skank, thanks

Attached: atomic symbol2.jpg (400x227, 16K)

And people also forget that science's primary use, from the time of Bacon, has been as a tool for political propaganda and swaying the masses in favour of this or that. Your average person still thinks race is just about melanin, that's how much the reality of things matters regarding how science is used.

>My concern here is that philosophers believe they are actually asking deep questions about nature. And to the scientist it's, what are you doing? Why are you concerning yourself with the meaning of meaning?

Hurpdiedurp
What a stupid monkey

Attached: 1519496264340.jpg (650x1504, 190K)

I have immunity dog which immune against no immunity

Ahh yes, the old timeline, before bats got the patch update that gave them eyes.

Huh... He's right you know. I never thought of it that way

Attached: 1518130234001.png (817x443, 36K)

Pls be a real quote

99% of all your modern luxuries are a result of science for the sake of science you fucking retard

Did he put in any input of his own or does he only regurgitate already known scientific material?