archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same
not dying for (((nato)))

Easier to go Awol on the frontlines

>evade draft
good luck with that, honestly

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/166531964

already got medically retired after 3 years for injuries so I laugh at all of you crybabies

Attached: bdze8eyu6yly.jpg (803x737, 56K)

Flee into the countryside

Attached: 1493210329916.jpg (604x599, 73K)

Prison seems nice and comfy. But I would definitely go on the lam and make them chase me, lol.

Attached: bYjfnql.jpg (1070x1077, 229K)

I follow behind the allied forces, about 2 months back and take all the spoils of war I can find.

I keep going to college and tell them I want to be commissioned as an officer. This will give me a couple more years to get mentally and physically ready for war.

What are you gonna do about it?

death squads

Claude Dallas comes to mind... Best just leave me out of it, gooberment.

Drafts will be lenient considering most people are obese in this country.

Come at me bro.

There's not going to ever be a draft, not in the US. You think commies and limp wristed fags won't conciencious object or literally be dragged out of their apartments? Then trying to train them when they piss themselves and go into a vegative state. More conservative types might be cobbled together for Israel bullcrap, but America is tired of constant wars. There is no immediate threat, and the Russian crap fell through the floor. Now a civil war, that's coming. But that's not a matter of a draft, that's either wanting to survive, or be killed by the inevitable storm. I'm in the AF going federal, so I see the winds of change.

In the middle of who knows where? Nah. Backpack ready to go full bilbo baggings the moment the draft starts.

about what? about you evading draft? nothing
but you goverment will do everything to find you and throw on the position like cannon folder

> government monitor beeps to life "America has started a war on our behalf, make your way to marshalling area and check in with your serial number mates"
>put on thongs and step onto shit covered street
>easy to see over the heads of fellow Australasian citizens with rare aryan genes
>Pakistani wife pulls up pants and joins me and we head to marshalling area
>bust a plugger in a particularly sloppy area of pavement
> thong handouts aren't for another three weeks
> fuck
Arrive at Centrelink with curried kangaroo slopped between my toes
>Roll call and allocated to infantry
>fuck yes
>sit on gutter and connect itab 7 to Telstra air hotspot
>sign in to infantry site with serial number
>fuck yes CODXXV warskin
>mission appears on screen
>remove targets from Swedish mosque
>get 5 kills in first three rooms, leading score on team
>drop frames due to shitty Australasian net
>500 ping
>ohfuck accidentally shot a Muslim and not a Swedish white supremacist
>sentenced to death for war crimes

The goverment can only try. Here is a dilenma for the goverment: If they send competent people after me these competent people are wasting their time and risking their lives to find me instead of fighting in war, if they send incompetent people they will not succeed.

you complicate everything, in fact the truck will just arrive at night when you sleep and before you find out that you were drafted
but it depends on scale of war obviosly

This but only for ruskies coz we civilised and shit robot wars

You'll come to Canada, like the last flock that evaded the draft eh?

Yea Im sure it will. The question still stands. Do they risk competent people on this or do they fail?

Who, you?

fucking straya

Only reason I wouldn't dodge a draft was if Australia itself was under direct military threat, I wouldn't go overseas to fight a Juden war. It may not be what is once was but Australias white population is still worth fighting for.

But then again I was already medically discharged so they might not even deem me fit for service.

I am happy

Attached: 1522158995552.jpg (218x231, 11K)

Who, you?

Retard, they will have pussies like you ordered to round up the fodder. Not everyone will be a bitch like you, so they can spare 20 percent to rounding up the 40 percent.

Become an officer and design WMD for my general bosses. Sick of working on particle accelerators.

Evade the draft just like your President. You're all cowards

So they will fail. And ill get free guns and bullets from the corspses of the draftees.

>Do they risk competent
what risk are you talking about? they will just send one officer and couple of regular soldiers, load a truck with cannon fodder like you and thats it. You think you will be able to stop them to grab you on the frontline? i mean, ofc you can predict this and escape and try to hide somewhere, but if you live in 2nd or 1st world country its not so easy as it seems to be

Who, you?

You still evade draft if you have someone you think its worth protecting. All white countries are filled up with minorities and psychopaths so when you go away your unprotected children will get killed by ahmed.

So basically my options are
>Die during draft, chance to survive
>Die after draft in war

Some of those draftees are getting killed.

What is worth protecting when they sold out country after the last bit war? Just surrender to whoever has enough balls to start a real war.

Indeed.

Attached: battleKayak.jpg (480x411, 31K)

i cant get your point , honestly
can you explain in more details?

what if the allies are in reverse?

I'm 35 so I'm just going to sit here and not do anything.

say FUCK YEAH because it would finally be my time to die a glorious death on the battlefield

until the moment when all youngs die

Knew it

Means either I go bilbo baggings or I take as many with me trying.

over 30, wont get recruited. u mad?

>my time to die a glorious death on the battlefield

not mature psychology

Mature psychology - win the battle and stay alive

I'm going to enlist in the Kazakh army if possible
If not I'm moving to Madagascar

Laugh at dead amerimutts dying for their European masters.

Go guerrilla if the enemy walks on our clay. If not - liberate other clay.

Attached: Grab_20SKS_20Patch_20-_20Subdued_20Final-_original.png (894x840, 84K)

> I take as many with me trying.
w8, you mean you will kill soldiers who come to draft you? your own fellow citizens?

Let's face it, anyone shitposting on pol isn't going to be winning any battles, dimitriov.

I'll fight as long as my comrades fuck my sweet boi pussay

Soldiers, citizens, dogs... Whoever tries to get in my way.

Doesn't matter, when they do a physical exam of me they would reject me. I have a massive birth defect on my right arm. Unless they want someone who can't fire a rifle.

well i got drafted in germany back in '08. Because i smoked weed at that time i got categorized as "T-5". T-5 are basically retarded and can not be drafted under any circumstance...so i'm good b

I ain't going to stalingrad for a boney childless crone's faggot values.

Like 30% of BC

>being young enough to get drafted
you deserve it

Yeah, I'd rather take my chances in TJ. Half Asian so I'd just blend in with the shitskins.

fair enough
ok, just admit: you are just pussy and afraid of war

>in uni
>draft
>become nco
>lead retards to their glassy deaths

Of course you will sweetheart. School starts soon y’know!

My biology prevents me from suicide. I fear the biologically induced hell that comes with suicide.

Dying in battle though, there are at least some variable psychological rewards for that.

>y-you are a pussy
if im a pussy then they will successfuly draft me with no casualties so no worries.

Refugees are t-5 too :)

Smoke some weed and chill, make love not war.

>liberate other clay.
yeah... you fucks like that. try and come to liberate me, you'll find fucking barrels staring from the woods
fucking "liberators"

its true, but now try to think about psychological rewards of surviving in battle. I'm not trying to devalue a glorious death, just tryin to say that it becomes more and more valueble after every battle won. To simplify: you do realize that glorious death in battle is not end in itself?

same here. Fuck Nato and everything it stands for. Why the fuck should i fight for my government, when said government wants me replaced by third world savages anyway?

I'd rather defect and fight for Russia imho.

Attached: 1511680115283.jpg (720x585, 22K)

If taunting/shaming would work this thread would never have happened.

Make sure to take your phone with you when you evade capture
Let 10-20 friends on facebook know where you are going, too!

Attached: 1518699759593.png (191x173, 82K)

I remember being a teenager.

Join chinese army and hope to kill as many amerimutts as possible

Attached: 1516660648978.jpg (816x816, 268K)

Go innawoods, not fighting for this sick, jewified leftist ((((system)))).

My knee is fucked and I can only do office work, so I sit at home and watch.

yep

be 5th column for Putins Glorius Orthodox Army

>countrymen
>people coming to drag me off to fight in a war for people i hate
>fellow citizens

the more the eternal boomerfag pisses his pants the more he tries taunt.

>throw away my life for corrupt politicians
Nah thanks, I aint no fortunate son.

You're all fucking cowards, I have like 3 mental disorders and I like dick up my ass and I'm more manlier than all you fat fucks combined.

everything is not so simple as it seems to be when you are depressed sociopath

>Sodomite fighting for the rotten leftist police state

Not a feat at all.

Go to Australia, because i aint giving my life away to corrupt politicians like theresa may

im not fighting for anything other than a race war

Show us how fighting is done in the frontlines, ill be there to observe I promise.

Attached: flat,800x680,075,t.jpg (800x680, 108K)

ww3 would be over and done with before you would even finish basic training

nukes are plan B , especially against citizens

Go along with it until I'm armed, then go fucking Leroy Jenkins and shoot the generals before taking myself out.
As the saying goes "People give their lives just so that a few fat cats can make a killing."
I'll go out my way, not down the barrel of some fucks gun who also got roped into fighting for bankers

You think citizens would actually get basic training? They would be given guns and uniforms and sent to their death

FIGHT AND DIE WITH HONOR

This right here. Not even joking. Down with western degeneracy and post-modernism. I hate everything it stands for.

Dying "with sword in hand" metaphorically or otherwise is what gets me through the day.

If I were a survivor of a war all of my problems would change. Better or worse they would change.

I will, dick and balls out I shall fight for britannia

I let myself get drafted to acquire guns and explosives then I'm going to go on a murder spree and kill leftist politicians and journalists.

k

Attached: 11e8zh.jpg (500x327, 17K)

no

Attached: wem_AErIb.jpg (800x450, 220K)

depends
I guess we will be fighting on behalf of muslimes against white people, so I either avoid draft or sabotage from within

you know that every army has military police for exactly this case?