How can we remove all shitskins from my country?

How can we remove all shitskins from my country?

Attached: 567.jpg (600x900, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CAFyleJaer8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 123.jpg (600x900, 351K)

Attached: 678678.jpg (600x900, 602K)

Attached: 2713e73e-5544-4a58-a5aa-478a0989350e.jpg (600x900, 50K)

get rid of your kike royalty who decreed it.
get rid of your government who accepted the decree without fighting for the existing citizens people.
Hire croats and serbs to do the dirty work of removal

insallah

pls tell us where "valh alla" is

As long as the government doesn't support you (or at least, lets things happen), the only way you can do anything against them is :

A) Join a far-right group, but people who do something, rather than just shitpost online

B) A happening

Kek. On my way to the halls of Val'Allah.

End welfare faggot
/thread

Attached: 1519983159338.png (714x562, 598K)

You made your bed Sweden, now sleep in it.

Has John Ausonius not been released yet?

The best way to fight aids is to not get it at all

>How can we remove all shitskins from my country?
Overthrow your government and royal family. Shouldn't be too hard, it's Sweden after all.

Kill the Jews

Attached: himmy.jpg (480x800, 127K)

racewar
it's all-in game, but the only one possibility to survive. If you don't start it they will surely do, but in the moment where you will be not able or too weak to defend yourself.

Attached: 1495617089690.png (713x623, 1.07M)

you can't

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

watchu gonna do wh*Te boi?

Attached: swedish girls BLACKED.png (497x358, 476K)

wrong answer

Take away womens' rights.

How you ask?

Like the Muslims do, block by block. May no-go zones like they do where women have no rights. Make the police afraid to go into your neighborhood just like the Muslims do.

Attached: C6eQp6hWMAQqCx6.jpg large.jpg (664x800, 62K)

What's her insta? Google search can't find shit.

Beat those that mess with little girls.

If you have Iranian sand niggers in your country then that's apparently a good thing because Jow Forums thinks they are white.

I am a good looking sandnigger who left Islam years ago. What would you have me do?

just try wh*Te dog

you have no chance against the BLACK BULL

Flytta ut på landet, släng TVn, och rösta AfS.

If whites stop feeding you niggers... you'll all die out naturally.
That's what you have to look forward to.
Enjoy starving to death and being shot if you try stealing.

Attached: 1521786593843.jpg (1689x1713, 245K)

>my country?

Hahaha. It's their country now, Mikel

just stop the gibs and they’ll all leave

You can’t. Sweden’s destiny is to be nothing more than a precautionary tale.

>If whites stop feeding you niggers
BUT THEY WON'T

Polacks tried and failed
youtu.be/CAFyleJaer8

guns

Kill the traitors that let them in.

>so many moles in her torso
Disgusting

He would have to kill himself

The main question is: SD or AfS?

phone a taxi

Attached: jgv.gif (300x282, 2.39M)