OI, YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOH DAT SCREWDRIVAH?

>OI, YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOH DAT SCREWDRIVAH?

Attached: image.jpg (605x684, 110K)

alright that's it. we need to BAN ALL POINTY THINGS in the uk

Public anger at the arrest might mean he gets off.

It would be different if he was also 30 but the fact he was almost 80 and basically at the mercy of the invaders will help

Like that chap who shot the gyppos

So the old man took the burglar's weapon and used it against him? He got arrested for that? How are you supposed to defend your home in that dystopia?

So let me get this straight, 30 year old british men are not allowed to harm fuucking robbers who are armed with weapons intended to kill them?

Brits are literally retarded. All of them need to be glassed

>tfw you want to defend yourself but you know you'll get arrested if you hurt the criminal so you just let them rob your house instead.

Attached: 1486928253623.jpg (600x768, 59K)

>How are you supposed to defend your home in that dystopia?

You aren't. You are the personal property of the state.

I feel like the UK has become a greentext

seriously. what the hell happened? the English and the Scots were largely responsible for the founding values of America. they nearly went full commie after WWII, and now they've gone full "can't defend yourself, also pls accept Pakis"

where did it all go so wrong?

>Getting arrested for doing what the police should be doing but never do cus they be doing the gay shit.

Attached: they don't think it be like it is but it do.jpg (251x228, 9K)

OI CUNT. YOU GOT A LOISCENCE FOR THAT THERE POST

Attached: DD7F796D-6B22-41A3-AFEE-12E2FE31588E.jpg (281x351, 53K)

Ha

They should remake keeping up appearances where Hyacynth gets stabbed

> has a arabic symbol in his name
The cuckold mentality is strong in this one.

Lol Listen to this retarded faggot try to normalize the nightmare police state he lives in

The absolute state of Britain.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

you got a loicence for that there self defense guvna

>Defend your home

You literally arent. There is basically no self defense concept

it's something boomer ziocons were doing for "solidarity" with christians getting killed by isis or something

Why the fuck have I applied to do exchange studies in the UK?

I honestly will never understand how a government punishes their citizens for defending their personal property and life. It literally goes against human nature. Fuck the UK

Attached: img-thing.jpg (300x300, 18K)

>they nearly went full commie after WWII,

You already answered your own question

Jesus Christ. Is it in all euro countries where it's illegal to defend yourself and your property? or is it just the UK?

It's illegal to defend yourself m8

>someone's been killed (rightly or wrongly..... But rightly)
>police turn up, clearly see what's happened
>Mr Miggins has been in fear of his life considering he is the victim of an aggravated burglary and defended himself
>police arrest him to officially get his side of the incident on tape and recorded Via interview
>police pass everything to the Crown Prosecution Service for review (more than likely crossing their fingers they won't charge him)
>public interest/prospect of conviction.
>CPS say not to charge and he was in the right
>Mr Miggins is let go as the police breath a sigh of relief.
>Mr Miggins goes home a free man and the police have a celebratory cup of tea that a burglar is dead.
>Everyone loves a happily every after (except Billy the Burglar)

Just saying. We've got to do it as someone's been ventilated. But I doubt there's a cop in the land who would be happy about arresting him for it but it's got to be done as a matter of procedure.
t. A Bobby

Don’t try and pull a Macgyver
Bin that screwdriver

Maybe it's not too late to apply for Mother Russia?

>Defending yourself

Good one m8.

We all hate you. Fuck off and die pig.

This shit happens more than you think, and it's not just the UK (even though it's worse there).

The problem is that people who haven't knowingly done anything wrong think they have nothing to hide and talk to police without a lawyer, telling their whole story candidly. This is always a bad idea, because cops only give a fuck about finding a way to charge you with something, and you almost definitely unknowingly did something wrong along the way because the law is a convoluted mess. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. The only word you ever say to police is "lawyer" and from that point onward you do not say anything your lawyer does not tell you to say.

Founding fathers were special.
Sent by God.

Killing burglars is a white construct.

>Just following orders

The fact that this has to be done, and that there is a sizeable chance of conviction for the homeowner is wrong.

Some guy, "armed" with a screwdriver broke into a house in my neighborhood. The home owner heard the noise, surprised the burglar and knocked him out with a punch, breaking his jaw. He had to pay compensation for that.

London syndrome

How can it be MURDER? There's no way he could plan this.

Serious question

Who do Brits hate more?
IRA or Muslims

Oi mate, where's your shit posting license?

Yeah. It safe here.
But nobody knows English, exept Moscow and Petersburg.
Nice numbers also.

Attached: 123.jpg (392x336, 39K)

>Jews are now banned
WTF I love England now?

put some shrimp on they barbey... oh wait wrong country

Only a lunatic would move to this piece of shit country to raise their children

Even here if you injure a robber and he gets away he can sue you. If you’re gonna fight him you need to make sure he doesn’t make it out of there alive.

He made his home an enticing target by having posessions and being eighty years old, then lay in wait like an ambush predator in order to stap a poor urban youth.

T. Knobby bobby

Kek

Given how the police and court system are I seriously doubt this will be considered reasonable force and he'll probably end up getting charged.

Attached: 1498249198521.png (407x379, 168K)

The UK should just make robberies, theft, home invasions illegal so these things can't happen.

BECOME A HOME SAVER
BIN THAT SCREWDRIVER

Attached: 1502238856563.png (921x1055, 349K)

The fact that people don’t understand that this is necessary is infuriating.

muslims, the IRA are a bunch of terrorist twats, but some of their more reputable members sent warnings before attacks so that innocent civilians weren't hurt. Not enough really but they do their shit because of a somewhat legitimate claim rather than lmao mohammed said rape and pillage

I'll collect those (You)'s cheers lads!
Yep. Pretty much, but if these shit bags are coming into your home, armed, to commit and a indictable offence... You've kinda got free reign.
Just so long as you don't start chasing them out your home as they flew and then dragging them back in for another helping of shoe pie.

Why can't you just interview him under caution?

>t. A Bobby
Anyway why are you here? Don't you have tweeters to intimidate? Or are you too busy covering up for paedophiles?

UK Constabulary are a disgrace.

And the only reason he wouldn't be going to jail is because the public now know about it, lets not kid ourselves

the moral of this story is to become an armed burgler because you wlll get less time in jail than your victims.

They took him into custody for questioning, as happens to anybody after a killing happens, not "arrested him with murder". Fake news from mutts as usual.

IRA

hitler didnt bother bombing my town but those orange fuckers did.

This was what I tried to put across. But yeah, public outrage at an elderly pensioner being arrested or charged for defending himself in his own home doesn’t look good for the system.

I can see it now
>OI MATE YE PENSION CHECKIE WERE ONLY £750, BELIEVE THAT WORTH TAKING A LIFE CHEEKI CUNT?

If he answers no its 5 years and if he answers yes its life.

>Imagine being an 80 year old man that can overpower and kill a young man in his peak while defending your home

Attached: 1483299785886.png (400x400, 2K)

The absolute stat...

Attached: modernbrittain.jpg (653x393, 114K)

>Be in brit bong england
>Burglars busted in me house better give a bell to the local copshop
>Cops bust in "Oi wats ya fckin problem cunt"
>There are 2 burglars in me house robbing me
>Mr smith looks im gonna arrest ye for not having a TV liscence

The absolute state of britbongland

Maggot cuck. There's no way that putting someone in handcuffs and locking them in a cell for defending themselves against a home invader can be justified.

The police probaly only showed up because of the 'racial abuse'

Listening to this retardation is what makes "innocent till proven guilty" such an amazing concept. Even when 100% of the details lead up to you defending yourself, still must be arrested as "precaution"

I don't think it will you know.
If you have an honest held belief that some mad bastard is about to kill you (in your home, armed, more than likely saying "DO AS I FUCKING SAY OR ILL KILL YOU!")
Law allows for a pre-emptive strike. Why stand there and get deaded. Fight back.
You can use any level of force you want BUT you have to justify it and it has to be proportional and necessary.

If someone can at me waving a spoon going "IM GONNA THROW THIS AT YOUR FACE!" I don't think I could justify snapping his arm with my baton.

themselves for betraying European people in ww2

He didn’t do anything wrong. It’s plainly self defense if you turn up to and old mans house with the door kicked in and there’s some young thoug there dead it’s plainly self defense. If they really needed questions answered they could have asked or had him come into the station himself. That kind of submission to bureaucracy is just incredible.

>Billy the Burglar

try Achmed and Jamal

I think you place to much belief in the Justice System in this country

you lot are bastards for enforcing the laws in their current form and you all know it.

It's clearly the filthy judicial system that is the evil in this Anarcho-tyrannic equation.

Tbh things were best back in the 30’s when the KKK formed and towns were their own law. If someone shady came into town there would be an eye on him. If he did somthing or if someone was a problem in the community they would hang him.

desu what the fuck desu desu

Tbh desu DESU

Attached: V87rWWNTu1vrFC86l3KObSVauMYdtaIu-dgvV07LsOQ.jpg (632x557, 105K)

Going to custody means arrest user.
Means having your detention authorised under PACE and being spoken to in an evidential way not
>4 officers, a solicitor, the detained person and the station cat all in a dark room smoking straights, drinking coffee and having a reet good laugh at the whole thing.

like the cuck said, the founding fathers were special

the time from 1600-1900 was a very special time, it was filled with tough as nails men who were also great leaders and great dudes all around. Countries used to be run by men who could absolutely devastate their enemies, but chose not to because it wasnt morally right

fuck just look at someone like andrew jackson and theodore roosevelt, the latter of which was fucking shot during a speech in an assassination attempt, and only went to the hospital 3 hours later when he was done giving his speech

now countries are run by pussies and even worse, women. They cannot even begin to comprehend the fact that there are people out there that want to hurt you just to hurt you and nothing more.

the wallet market must be booming for the UK

The only good thing about these bureaucratic jobsworths is that in taking all the heart out of policing means that they will be replaced by robots all the sooner. There is lots of support for a vote to strip them of their pensions as well.

Saved.

Jesus, Britbongs.

yup. This dates back to settlement times when there were literally 8-10 last names within miles of your farm. If you didn't have a recognizable last name there were some questions that needed to be answered

Good job.

Tbh, we never had to be cautious about strangers here.
Our biggest threat used to be a drunk Finn or some sneaky Dane. 40 years ago that is.
Now the system is beyond broken.

>hand over your guns, the police can protect you
>hand over you knifes, the police can protect you
>dont protect yourself, the state will protect you
>sorry I didnt respond to your call in time, I was too busy applying another gay pride decal to my car.

Germans just followed orders too, so did a lot of others in history.
Fucking bootlicking cunt fuck off and prep your bull

Yep, remember that when they call you a mutt

Attached: B1DACA46-552B-413E-9A0B-3B6A80BE347E.jpg (640x360, 46K)

you dont have to fucking arrest them you dolt, you can just be like

>here is a blanket, lets bring you to the station to get you cleaned up and a statement

what part of that requires cuffs?

Attached: saved.png (1694x810, 268K)

Honestly I think this is just going to lead to somthing like the kkk in europe. Most of the lychings that leftists cry over were black people who raped white women.

But Why? That truly makes no sense. Human instinct is protect yourself and those you care about from harm. So the Brits can't even acknowledge natures laws? Yeah, that won't last long.

Attached: 1504905554126.jpg (1813x2111, 912K)

I hope none of you Bongs get the idea to use barbed wire, either.

Thieves bleed too.

Attached: 466.png (499x681, 370K)

m8 'ave you got a loicense fer bein' a bobby?

Attached: 1465256689521.jpg (636x364, 54K)

America is propably the only country where you can legally kill a burgalar

Attached: 1520468175974.jpg (1280x1488, 258K)

Fuck off, cuck bong. He will go to jail just like the guy who accidentally dropped a bacon sandwich on the ground, and unlike the many Muslim rapists.

Attached: 7010B846-F0EC-4D58-A6AA-DB5BE7E15C37.png (1000x1300, 425K)

t. nigger burglar

Attached: received_10214545684730005.jpg (1791x1515, 85K)

shut up mutt

Attached: amer.jpg (250x197, 8K)