Amazon

Why is Trump going after Amazon?
>less evil than google and facebook
>creating massive economic value
>innovative
>prices reasonable

Does he know something we don’t? I think Amazon has anti-trust problem yet. There are no real competitors but it doesn’t really matter. He is complaining about Amazon taking jobs away from older industries such as mom pop retail which is just efficiency. What’s his logic?

Attached: 220F591B-4A4D-426F-9FD0-769982834210.jpg (1772x1772, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

postal-reporter.com/blog/usps-cfo-responds-to-why-the-post-office-gives-amazon-special-delivery-article/
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/981168344924536832?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#981168344924536832
money.cnn.com/2017/03/29/technology/amazon-sales-tax/index.html
stallman.org/amazon.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Bezos owns the Washington Post and they hurt his feelings with mean words

Monopolies aren't good you commie fucktard.

Because, as Trump said, they're jewing the american tax payer into subsidizing their postage costs.

>miserable work conditions
>ripping off us government and sellers
>monopoly on online retail

Attached: 5DDA5AFD-9E93-4BF6-99EE-5380C1C6C4BD.jpg (225x224, 23K)

Fpbp

Think about how many packages they ship.

Now think about the post office losing $2.50 per every one of those packages.

Bezos is trying to destroy Trump through Washington Post, Trump wants to revenge on him through Amazon.

Amazon doesn't have a monopoly, you fucking meathead. Words have meaning.

that’s a fair point.
still doesn’t really explain his other point that taking over outdated physical retail is a bad thing

This

postal-reporter.com/blog/usps-cfo-responds-to-why-the-post-office-gives-amazon-special-delivery-article/

So why is usps saying trump is full of shit?
And trump admitting it?
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/981168344924536832?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#981168344924536832

This. Quite literally.

Yeah personally I'm more than happy to see shopping malls burn in hell, but he doesn't like the fact that they're building a monopoly and forcing out small businesses nor does he like the lack of sales taxes.

Us doesnt have a sales tax though.
Amazon pays state sales whereever they are, no different than any store

>create a monopoly by dodging taxes
great business plan

This to be honest. I get the fucking Washington Post sent to my email by Amazon when I didn't even ask for it.

Attached: Image1.jpg (1180x942, 239K)

>won't actually show the American people what discounted rate they charge amazon
>"Trust us goys, we're charging them heaps!"

Considering he was the corrupt faggot who probably penned the Amazon deal in the first place, I'm more inclined to trust Trump on this one.

Hey quads, it worked for Trump and 10 years no taxes.
If he doesnt like it, then he should change the tax code.

Amazon is owned by Bezos. Bezos owns the Washington post. One tweet can do a lot of damage to a company like Amazon that's almost entirely sustained by speculation.

Attached: 1518026273631.gif (228x179, 1.51M)

They do not ever show profit on its financial statements, and hence pays no tax. That means it is kept afloat only by stock manipulation, and is not an organic kind of growth, but rather the parasitic variety, therefore it must be pruned for the good health of the overall economy.
Unprofitable businesses must be allowed to die, or be killed.

Yeah righto I literally don't have a clue about that side of it, all I said is that Trump doesn't like their lack of sales tax - pretty sure he said it himself.

Trump paid more in taxes in any given year than you will pay in your life. Stop being retarded.

Attached: 1472932944543.jpg (400x400, 28K)

They've started moving more of their operations to Ireland. Trump doesn't like Ireland stealing burger jobs.

>prices reasonable
THIS!

>go to store to buy new pants for workout
>they want 30 fucking euros
>check amazon
>same pants only cost 13 euros
>masturbate into shops pants
>leave and order from amazon

Trump has appointed 3 of the 4 needed for quorum to release that data.
Its a selfmade isdue.

Because Amazon is one of the few major companies not Jew owned.

Keep in mind all of Trumps descendants will be Jewish.

>admits that's how amazon operates
that was easy

He paid less in taxes from 2008 to 2013 by his own admission
Trump also loves Soros and defended him in his 2012 run.
Its why BLM never touched him

They're cheating via USPS, not paying states taxes, etc.
Also, they're definitely in line for an antitrust breakup. Whether our govt will actually do anything about it is another question.

Amazon has billions in US government IT contracts. Trump is reminding them that he can break the company if he feels like it. It's a pretty good negotiating tactic.

Fuck amazon. Its the internet equivalent to wal-mart.
>here’s a book that normally costs $18, but we offer it for $10, plus free shipping with prime
>fuck small business
If we’re not careful, the only way to buy anything, 20 years from now, will be through amazon androids.

If amazon and other online stores have to make consumers pay shipping for everything like Trump wants them to the cost of goods will only increase to all consumers with the governments saved money magically disappearing into thin air. Trump is trying to grab as much government bux as possible so he can reduce the deficit for his big wall and tax cuts for the wealthy.

why doesn't USPS try to maximize profits by raising prices?
oh, probably because shipping is a competitive industry and if they did, Amazon would use FedEx or UPS or its own new internal shipping company
USPS's losing money per package shipped is likely just an artifact of high fixed costs
i.e., not Amazon's fucking problem and USPS would be worse off without Amazon's business

Yes, he's almost 72 years old, genius. Old people who work less tend to pay less in income tax. It's kinda how reality works, you fucking brainlet. He still paid more into the system during those years than you will pay in your life, especially if you factor in his literal hundreds of businesses generating taxes.

What are you implying? That Trump has the power to release that info but he is deliberately not releasing it because he's actually lying and it would prove him wrong?

I don't think you've much logic mate.

>less evil
>steals information from morons who pay to put 1984 tier voice assistants in their homes
Amazon is evil.

>put cheap chinese shit into cardboard boxes
>WOW MUH massive economic value
>MUH innovative DISRUPTIVE TECH
>WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1516926543138.jpg (986x637, 79K)

This.

Amazon was subsidized by a side of the government that at the time was with our deep state.

Now Trump is in control & he's keen to warn Amazon that they can keep this funding on the condition Amazon doesn't fuck with us

You're technically correct, but these days "monopoly" is used synonymously with "needs anti trust investigation".
By strict definition, these are not the same thing but the left has effectively muddied the waters over the years regarding the difference between an actual monopoly and anti trust regulations.
Forming of monopolies is one for of anti trust, but not the only form.

Bezos is high ranking deep state satanist, Trump probably saw videos of him sacrificing children and raping babies to death on Epstein island.

amazon is so much worse than walmart
amazon is the reason why mom and pop stores are gone, not walmart
walmart sells giant tins of reeces peeces and neon pink thongs and garbage auto parts shit

amazon sells everything

wtf i hate free exchange now

>Why is Trump going after Amazon?
>less evil than google and facebook

They literally own the fucking internet, the underlying architecture of it the pipelines. The big sites, the big companies and are growing fast. What Google is to searches, what Microsoft is to operating systems, that's what Amazon is to electronic infrastructure. Lot of mobile networks depend on the internet too most of the relays are linked up with each other via fiber and the coming 5G mobile net tech along special fastlanes on the net are getting to be exposed at the mercy of Amazon. It's business clashing. The guy's who were donors to GOP want their share. Crony capitalism, does it ring a bell? That's how Microsoft and Google got big (allegedely).

Attached: IaaS-adoption-by-vendor-640x372.png (640x372, 112K)

So paying 0 dollars in that time span, on a loss made in his 50s, means my current aggregate of 80k taxes paid, is less?

Yes, and precipitating a crisis by preventin negotiations for cost externalities, ie usps being unable to change rates for the un post office rate change, thus costing money.

you forgot the last step
>pants arrive from Amazon sized for chinaman so now have now good non cum stained pants

kek
google and microsoft both have massive cloud offerings too

Because Bezos is a goy and Trump and his Jew masters can't stand back successful goy

>What Google is to searches, what Microsoft is to operating systems, that's what Amazon is to electronic infrastructure.
It only applies to companies that bought into cloud meme, but lack IQ power to build their own cloud.

Bezos is in bed with the CIA aka deep state

Physical retail is a form of "anti fragility".
Having local supplies is extremely important for a variety of reasons.
That said, if people prefer to buy online so be it, the problem is that Amazon is effectively subsidizing their shipping via the USPS (a federally guaranteed service) and is offloading operating costs through them, which means that shipping costs for Amazon are artificially cheaper than through other online retailers and is artificially competitive with local businesses. It's a skewed market and these local businesses closing, is because of this.
In experiencing the rise of internet shopping, I saw specialty stores going out of business, but it's unrealistic for general goods to be easier to obtain through shipping over buying locally.
Specialty stores just cannot compete with the inventory an internet business can carry. It just cannot happen when I want that one specific computer case, but the local best buy doesn't carry it.
However, general stores should be able to compete due to the nature of food and mass supply lines they've already established.
It's entirely unbelievable to me that Amazon can ship a single gallon of milk to my house for less than the local grocery can offer just down the street, unless Amazon was getting shipping costs, below cost.

>CIA aka deep state
I'm confused about the CIA's position in all this. I understand the the FBI are the bad guys, and the NSA are the good guys (relatively speaking), but what about the CIA? Are they playing both sides?

Hahaha hahahahahahaha

Amazon barley breaks even then suddenly the Cia invest 600 million into Jeff.
Jeff then Buys the wsj for 250 no questions asked or deal made.
250 of tax payer money
Suddenly spike in shares.
Not to mention the tax loop holes that Amazon exploits so tax payers pay per package and delivery. On top of slave and modern corporate labor.

there is a good CIA and a bad CIA
good FBI and bad FBI

Amazon is shiite proped up by outdated tax laws and shipping regulations coupled with being propped up by investor money.

The whole thing operates at a loss to gain market.

Funny thing is that before bezos came out as anti trump, the left wing was very much talking about this USPS deal they have. Hell, the Washington post had an article explaining the gravy deal Amazon has with the USPS before they were bought out.
This has been somewhat common knowledge for a few years now, it's only because bezos is supported by the kikes now that their marching orders have changed.

>good CIA
ehhh that sort of remains to be seen

And the fact that they are a government subsidized company. Amazon is aiming to control shipping and sales. It's as powerful as digitized money in terms of control. (((They))) want China's social credit score over here and they want to be the arbiters of control over human activity.

>less evil

>Now think about the post office losing $2.50 per every one of those packages.
how does this work out?
i thought amazon use their own delivery drivers

Trump has rich friends that went out of business because of amazon, it's payback.

Actual economists disagree with you.

Attached: 0F1D2196-624C-4B41-8DE3-38D528B183A1.jpg (750x1038, 346K)

He wants to buy the dip.

You got links there?

A sacrifice Americans ought to make. It's like the withdrawals from coming off drugs.

Its a lie, just like wmds in Iraq and debt is good.
Mr inauguration crowds has no idea on numbers

Wow you’re an idiot
money.cnn.com/2017/03/29/technology/amazon-sales-tax/index.html

Attached: AF377D2D-3ED7-47F9-B2E9-6B2F747F1DDA.jpg (750x980, 341K)

Have a look at your own article you posted, check the wording out.

At best, AT BEST, they are saying:
>"well we haven't been charged by the PRC so we're probably not giving Amazon a big enough discount to break the law"
They're certainly not boasting about the massive profit they make off Amazon are they? They're certainly not advertising the rate they charge them are they? They're saying, by their own admission, they cut even AT BEST.

Trump's right.

Amazon has only just launched in Australia, it will be interesting to see how they affect the economy, only 10% of retail is online there.

So government should make a profit now on top of taxes is your argument.
>they break even
Sounds good here

I used to work for them, pretty easy gig
The culture there is so forcefully American despite no Americans really working there, it's painful to endure

What rate do they charge the general population?
Do they not make a profit from private parcels?

CIA paid Bezos $600k to build them a cloud in 2013
Bezos bought the WaPo the same year for $300k
WaPo has always been the CIA newspaper
>it's the fucking CIA shit heads

I looked into working there, but they make you do a piss test and I'm fucked if I'm giving up my weekend smoke just so I can work in a warehouse.

Not k
Millions

>The culture there is so forcefully American despite no Americans really working there
Uber is the same. At least it pays well

No.
Flat rate is a scam, i ship tungsten bar stock in it.
Rips right through the box, have to use fiber tape

Bezos and the CIA
Doing the 69 since 2013

>Be high GS level post office scumbag
>Get to lick the melted ice cream from Amazon's cone off the floor for years

It's pretty obvious they are corrupt, and any amount of investigation will reveal that.

Okay fair call here,
Why has trump bitched a year and a half on it without taking action?

Yeah they do, they claim they make a profit on parcels as a whole, they certainly do on private letters.

It's one thing for private companies to give a discounted rate to corporate customers, it's another for a public service to do so - especially without complete transparency.
The whole thing REEKS of corruption.

Been busy.

stop fucking with amazon they give me free virtual linux instances with decent inet speeds

Doing what?
Golfing?
Well when we get our 4th post master we can find out.
So when will Trump appoint?

>Not to mention the tax loop holes that Amazon exploits so tax payers pay per package an
I worked for that company. Salary increases are shit btw. They have contracts and strategies that exploit the sellers and other companies. Amazon always wins.

damaging Trump and friends businesses.

general retardation

saw someone on Fox and Friends say he should

Two reasons. One Bezos owns the Washington post, and they don’t suck his cock like Fox does. Second, he blames them for not being able to fill retail space in his buildings. I was in Chicago last summer and the bottom floor of his building aling the river front was totally empty, with for lease signs everywhere. Funny thing is that none of the surrounding buildings seemed to have that problem, so maybe its not Amazon...

>hundreds of profitable businesses paying taxes
>doesn't pay income tax so fuck him
Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?

Its not Amazons fault no one seems to be able to compete with them. What the fuck happened to the free market capitalism that conservatives go on and on about?

Taxation is theft, its smart to not pay taxes.
So wheres the sudden love of thievery from?
It was okay for the pres, so its good for his employer

You think this is bad, its cheaper to move coal workers to welfare than keep subsidiaries up.
Funny how they whine on solyndra while stealing my money to give away

Read this fag.

stallman.org/amazon.html

Amazon has violated US restraint of trade laws, bribed the government, makes undeclared political donations via WaPoop, and as you say, obviously anti-trust violations despite what you think.

when amazon launched, many big retailers did up to 20% off/free shipping. amazon in australia still has a while to go, a lot of the prices are really high still

stallman is a communist idiot, do not listen to him

He is right on this one.

amazon ultimately kills more jobs then it creates. not to mention a large portion of its workforce requires welfare to get by despite paying basically nothing in taxes

Less evil than Google. Lol. My sides....
They are the same.

Attached: KIMG0466.jpg (4160x2340, 1.48M)

Amazon is a leftist pile of shit.

the cia gave them money

Trump is basically a faggot who would never touch these giant companies. Facebook, Google, Amazon, he's their bitch. MAGAfags are happy enough if he just tweets about them a couple times a year.