Seriously, the bullying against Russian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Russian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Russkis are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Russian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a Russian man a "white nigger"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Russian man that they are a "white nigger"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Attached: rus.jpg (334x316, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9AHJkHqkpw
4chanarchives.com/board/pol/thread/79105247
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. angry russian
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Bitch, I'm a geography major that goes to my local college and you're being extremely xenophobic and racist right now user. Firstly, thanks for assuming my Race "amigo" Jesus (they) do you even know the connotations that those words bring to those who are sensitively dominated by racists like you? Firstly whites deserve to not have any praise under ANY circumstance, I learnt this in my 3rd year elective gender studies and race retribution class, yeah that's right bitch a federally subsidized UNIVERSITY province WIDE approved gender and race class just to actually redpill all of you kekers and cuckers. Listen here they, you need to be put in YOUR place ANY AND I MEAN ANY XENOPHOBIA AND RACE SUPERIORITY SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NOT TOLERATED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, WHITES DON'T DESERVE PRAISE THEY DESERVE WHAT THEY GAVE TO OTHERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Well clearly you don't so that's why I had to spend my valuable ass typing to you, DO YOU know how much time is worth to me user I'm a busy self-proclaimed woman AND THIS IS A PRIVILEGE TO YOU FOR YOU TO SPEAK TO ME WHITEY so don't forget to thank me! :) And BTW I'm half Ashkenazi Jewish and ARAB so yeah down with societal expectations right? Haha. That's right so before you start hating on everyone else mabye look in the mirror user and GET A GREAT PRODUCTIVE live. And guesss what honey, I'm the prime example of that, as the meme goes you may not like it but this is what peak "male" physical performance looks like! Hehe :)
And before you start making implications that whites are gonna take over by telling this Jow Forums board (ugh) full of 4chaners MAKE sure YOU DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN "it can save your life" EXCUSE ME SIR/THEY/MADDAM?!

Russians are a terribly ugly race. I'm dating one of the handful of attractive Russians that exist and I hate fuck her. I whisper into her ear as I pound her pussy under an American flag that she is of an inferior race. Sometimes I smack her ass as she walks by and age she looks at me I say "that's for being a filthy slav"

Attached: IMG_0848.png (225x225, 9K)

h off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

s- sorry, R-Russia-chan...

This is my favourite pasta. Never stop posting it pls

pol is so shit, only few more days and i will leave too, there is nothing good left here, you have retards derailing every thread and no originality
*spits on pol*
i cant believe i spent so much time here, i guess i will have to accept how things turned out and move on, the bad guys won, congratulations, i hope you are happy
at this point i just wish for hordes of normies to rape this board or for reddit to take this shit rather than letting it rot in this gay state
yes, i hate most of the people on pol, i cant wait for some retard to reply to me with smug frog and saying im mad, wow so unexpected haha
we had a nice new board but you just had to ruin it because you couldnt stay in your own fucking shithole, you are like muslims of internet
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK i hate what this board became so much
just few more days and i will be free from this shit board

Who could hate russians when they make music like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=i9AHJkHqkpw

Attached: 1515406588143.jpg (480x700, 78K)

Attached: 1515406385260m.jpg (543x1024, 90K)

dumb amerishart

Attached: 1521973534351.jpg (1280x904, 838K)

Russians deserve to get bullied, but not as much as faggot meme flags.

Attached: 1515409271058.png (621x1253, 493K)

there are actually very few russian flags here

lmao we don't care what third worlders (westerners) think about god's chosen people (Russians)

You don't hear much about Russia these days....

Fuck off stupid mutt, this is a serious thread, if you're not going to contribute just be quiet

Attached: isis.png (640x452, 431K)

Attached: 1515409050063.jpg (960x678, 461K)

Cyka blyat

Кaк инocтpaнeц, я тoжe нe пoнимaю этy нeнaвиcть pyccких... Пo кpaйнeй мepe, pyccкиe жeнщины нe шлюхи.

i still dont understand this

Don't worry Russia

We love you

Fuck you and +15. Will write report to your curator.

Дaвнo в poccиюшкe тo был, инocтpaнeц? Haтaшки y нeгo нe шлюхи, вooбщe oхyeть.

I love Russia. They've been historic allies. Let's put aside the Cold War

On behalf of Americans I apologize to all Russiabros. I'm sorry.

Russians are a subspecies

How's life in the Oblast, you dirty fucking kike.

i love russia.

>a few more days
Do it live, faggot.

Attached: hoohoo.png (57x25, 2K)

4chanarchives.com/board/pol/thread/79105247

Russians are treacherous and liars. We made ch rather have Romanians

Dude Russians dont give a fuck if someone is insulting them and joking about them they got used to it for centuries, this is a meme flagger larping as russian so morons would start spamming stranosharya memes

Communists cucks BTFO

Attached: 1514075397740.png (750x490, 446K)

I'm getting incredibly upset by the attitudes members of this community have towards the Russian people who post regularly on Jow Forums.
The hostility is absolutely getting out of hand. How do you think we feel when every time we make a post we are constantly and brutally
mocked. This has gone beyond memes and
banter. We are having up to ten Russia hate threads every single day.
We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the German Reich and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a tracksuit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat potato you are eating one of our national dishes.
Russians are a net contributor to the planet.

We get called vatniks, white niggers, we get called drunk and retarded. You constantly and endlessly insult our great country. Russia has given so much to the world and has asked for so little in return.

I can't even post in most threads anymore without being met with the same barrage of abuse and troll responses - or the same news clippings posted again and again and again.

It's honestly quite disturbing how much Russophobia there is on this board, you treat us worse than niggers and I'm begging you to stop.

We are your allies in all of this. We want to get along and help with your causes on this board but we are met with derision and hatred at almost every single turn.

You are turning us against you with your actions and speech. This has gone beyond a bit of light hearted banter and is now just 24/7 abuse.

You've made your point. Instead of just being cunts to us all the time why don't you try to help us?

Please. Just stop this nonsense.

Attached: 1499352461917.jpg (1444x1029, 870K)

All of the bullying you're talking about is coming from shills employed by the banking establishment who were sent here to gain control of this platform.