MGTOW , go your own way or be a slave

>tfw going my own way
>having my own small apartment (1 bedroom , 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 dinning room)
>no gf and no kids
>Living a minimal and frugal lifestyle
>having no debt, no stress
>saving most of my money since I am not a sheep falling for american consumerism (buy the latest iphone goyim, get a sportcar goyim, get expensive clothes and trainers goyim , oh vey)
>relaxing at home while playing videogames and reading Jow Forums threads.

It feels good to be a free man.

Attached: e4dd0d7337adc4ef8f85393c85648915--single-men-stress-free.jpg (736x552, 64K)

Having a small frigde next to your bed with icecold drinks is a luxury that no married man can afford.

>tfw third sip of the day while watching youtube on bed

pic related, not my fridge

Attached: monsterfridge.jpg (2560x1920, 475K)

any mgtow bro heres?

Yup. Just waiting for haters to jump in.

> It feels good to be a free man.
In my case, it's 3-4 night of TTRPG and other /tg/ stuff a week.

Don't over do the sips man 5 a week max. Trust me

This but unironically. Sips are good but too much of a good thing can lead to kidney stones.

But I like the sips.

Ice cold sips, coca-cola and barbecue pizza while playing tekken 7 , watching youtube or playing other games.

Nice. Do you play Magic the Gathering?

Don't know who to blame more, whores for ruining their and our lives or defeatists that adapted and live a sound life at sacrifice of the white race...
Probably the women.

Attached: fem and rape.jpg (1016x439, 138K)

Hmmm, even the boogie knows it

Attached: 20180404_031551.png (1080x902, 179K)

Used to. But it's either wasting resources dealing with a power creep or wasting resources renewing your decks. Plus I've always been a casual.

"Whores" react to incentives. Your enemy is weak men. They used their votes to bring women in and ruin society for gibsmedats.

Remove welfare, and they need men. And when they need men, they're nice.

On the other hand, TTRPGs cost 50$ a book, and provides hundreds of hours of entertainment per player.

Nah, preteen pregnancies are a big cause of single motherhood, that won't change with welfare. The only thing probably keeping it at bay before was arranged marriages, so that they could live their slut years with an husband.

Also men want sex with as many partners as they can, such is nature. Can't blame them, they are happier now than ever before with all that free pussy.

Attached: sad.gif (500x391, 966K)

If the white race wants to survive it better start closing the borders to non-white inmigrants, and kick all the other inmigrants, also make marriages beneficial for men, remove child support, increase parental leave for men.

Society is fucked up and I dont wanna play your fucked up games. I´ll stay away from marriage, and children. Thank you.

I've had my share of insane girlfriends but I still want to have many white children and grow my clan.

i live the same way user
>i dont even have to work anymore.

i spend all my time working out, dating girls and doing whatever i want.

why would anyone live another way.

MGTOW resonated with me in 2016, but I found a WGTOW that made becoming a CGTOW make sense. Don't limit yourselves because of a belief structure.

>I´ll stay away from marriage, and children
>not wanting to fix it asap
This is the defeatists I'm talking about, running away.

If you're not your own boss, you're a slave. How much time do you get off every year?

> Nah, preteen pregnancies are a big cause of single motherhood, that won't change with welfare.
And guess what ruins grandparents and push them to control their daughters' sexuality?

> Also men want sex with as many partners as they can, such is nature. Can't blame them, they are happier now than ever before with all that free pussy.
The top 10% get the pussy, and the rest of society pays for it (unless they go Galt). These guys are happy. The rest have to go through an ordeal to become MGTOW or live in misery.

But I agree everyone react to incentives. That is why you want to remove welfare if you want to remove degeneracy.

Honestly dude you sound like you are fat and lazy based on this description. I'm not sure it isn't good you don't breed. Must be the arab in you.

>6857▶
> (OP)
>If you're not your own boss, you're a slave. How much time do you get off every year?

Thats exactly the way i see it as well.
Why would anyone agree to be someones bitch?
I only work for myself.

>"relaxing at home while playing videogames and reading Jow Forums threads."
>"It feels good to be a free man."
Everlasting ("man")baby* fixed. Pic related, mfw you think you're a man.

Attached: ayyyyyy2.jpg (560x375, 41K)

You are literally an adult-sized child that has curated a prison lifestyle.

"Defeatist" implies the game isn't rigged. It is. Fuck that.

Not a fat nor a lazy man. I work out at the gym but sometimes I like to chill out and play games and eat like a pig. Gotta eat big to get big! come on!

>guess what ruins grandparents and push them to control their daughters' sexuality
Jews?

>The top 10% get the pussy
Anyone with a car that isn't fat can get pussy, it's that available. But yeah, uglies don't get them, women have makeup to help a bit.

>game is rigged
>don't get mad about it
>run away
Yes, defeatism.

Attached: howtogetwomen.png (3220x1884, 1.04M)

Races don't want anything. Individuals do.

I get ya. But is it worth selling yourself into indentured servitude? If not, avoid marriage. The rest is compatible with MGTOW. You don't have to be a monk like me.

There's options for children. Also, no reason to self-immolate.

False dichotomy. An entrepreneur is a slave to his customers and an employee is free to find another slavemaster.

You know the first thing a MGTOW has to become immune to is shaming?

I agree. I appreciate card games like MTG, as they're generally a focused experience (combat between two players that ends in a relatively reasonable amount of time) but they're an absolute money drain. TTRPGs provide a much more open experience for cheap in comparison or free depending on the system you use.

> Jews?
No. It's Expenses > Income. And a kid without a father is a huge expense for the grandparents.

> Anyone with a car that isn't fat can get pussy, it's that available. But yeah, uglies don't get them, women have makeup to help a bit.
The ones one can have are not worth getting.

This. If you are not a chad you will mostly likely not get much pussy

I used to be mad about it when I went through my redpill rage stage, but there's no point to the anger. It accomplishes little. And the fact is, most men, yes, including 'traditionalists' are gynocentric pussy worshipers and nothing is going to change so long as that remains reality.

I do look forward to the collapse though.

Attached: marriage rate.png (375x281, 22K)

vienna women replied correctly to young nazi morons which lost the war and run away home because they were too afraid to fight.

>first in a line of ancestors dating millions of years that fails to pass along their genetic offspring
>genetic line lasting millions of years ends with me
>get to stare a computer screen all day
>this is a positive thing

Attached: 1480051942848.jpg (501x576, 46K)

I LOVE being a child man.

playing video games, working out , eating fastfood, sleeping all I want, watching tv and series, anime , going to the swimming pool, thematic parks, cinema., music concerts.. its feels like I am stuck on my teens. No responsabilities besides saving money and having fun.

I am a happy happy child

my only comment is, the lower left corner of your pic - you either wiped a booger or swatted a bug. Time to clean that up! Otherwise cheers for doing it right brutha

Muy bien, pero deja de perder el tiempo improductivamente y empieza a cultivar mente y cuerpo so membrillo

> My genes are more important than my happiness.
K.

Entreno en el gimnasio varias veces por semana. Estoy en volumen, no entreno como los maricones de playa que quieren definir. Entreno para tirar 120kg de pecho x6 repeticiones.

En cuanto a la mente estudio en mi tiempo libre entre trabajo, videojuegos y descansar.

Cuando eres soltero tienes mucho mucho tiempo libre.

Kids, especially teenage women cannot be well controlled, they do what their social group does, parents have little to no effect on that.

>ones one can have are not worth getting
Then much like the women that want the 10% you will be disappointed that you cannot get the 10%.

2bh marriage must be made beneficial to the man, be it using kids as pension and an economical bond rather than the woman leeching.
But yeah, I too wish for a big happenings to change this, it brings a smile to me when you see sluts crying over their wasted life.

Attached: 1456697938463.png (200x187, 56K)

Artificial wombs, nigger.

> Life is great if you're an ambitionless loser with no intention of doing anything beyond surviving.

Imagine how happy you'd be as a slug.

i took up bird watching as one of my hobbies. i just saw a robin and a bluebird and i have the day off. pretty happy.

> Kids, especially teenage women cannot be well controlled, they do what their social group does, parents have little to no effect on that.
And we're the defeatists. Look, in the families where you're right, removal of welfare means starvation, which means less children, which means the problem solve itself.

> Then much like the women that want the 10% you will be disappointed that you cannot get the 10%.
The question is "the 10% of what"?

>inb4 someone jumps in telling you you're weak and you should sacrifice yourself for a family and totally disregard your persona happiness

Already happened multiple times.

I'm not debating against removal of welfare, that would be a want regardless of women. i am pointing out that this goes on with or without welfare, thanks to technology giving us far more material goods for far less, ergo no starvation.

>the 10% of what
I would assume top 10% on looks scale?

Attached: 1469370593928.gif (500x281, 472K)

To be fair, some day your genetic line is going to end anyways. How many bloodlines do you think have been severed over time? How many bloodlines do you think there are that are not so diluted over those millions of years that they don't even genetically resemble their progenitors?

So I think feeling some kind of duty in that regard to continue your line is kind of faulty. Sure, it sucks to be the one to officially end it, but it's going to happen anyways. How much does it really matter if it ends now or 1,000 years from now?

The problem is that in order for feminist capture to be driven back through democratic reform, men have to, as a group, acknowledge that feminist capture has occurred (many normie men won't even do this much) and then work together, as a group, to clearly state their interests and develop[ the resolve necessary to fight a long-march through the institutions in the name of recapturing them for masculinity.

But you're laughing out loud now, right? You should be anyway. That's not going to happen. Even so much as acknowledging that there is a problem scares most men away, because so many of them believe that if they oppose feminism even nominally it will lower their sexual market value and make them less attractive to women.

Men are never going to democratically rise up against feminism in any meaningful form because, quite simply, it scares them. And not without reason.

In a capitalist society, you still have to provide value for your meal. If only through good feelings from my charity. And this requires, at least, an appearance of morality.

> I would assume top 10% on looks scale?
Meh. In my case, it would be more the top 5% of the IQ scale. A woman able to hold a conversation.

What I meant is that the average quality of women degraded to the point nothing but the top 10% is worth anything. Might not score one, and I'm fine with it.

Man, feminism or no feminism, you're still expected to do 50-60 hour work weeks and pay for everything family related, it's just too much work. I feel the same about starting a family regardless of feminism. Women in the past were the same, it's just that society and religion shamed them into obedience.

man i want to play pnp rpgs so bad

I'm identical. I drive a beater truck that I bought from a private seller for less than $3K.

Attached: 1520992198491.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>>first in a line of ancestors dating millions of years that fails to pass along their genetic offspring
i consider myself pseudo mgtow. i want a wife but i have standards (virgin, not physically resembling an ogre) and i have priorities that supercede impressing women. if i don't find a woman worth marrying by 30 i'm going to look for surrogate mothers and live in nannies.

i'll reproduce either way, but im not making a used goods roastie the mother of my kids

TBF, the RPG itself is worthless. What makes the experience fun is the people you play with. And finding people worth playing with is work.

As soon as welfare society crashes (removing meme flag to explain better my point), I'll be out there searching for a wife.

>i tried so hard
and got so far

>Women in the past were the same, it's just that society and religion shamed them into obedience.

Well that's the rub innit? I mean, MGTOW has always existed. You can trace it back to ancient Greece, and it probably existed before then even. It's not new, it just has a new name. But most men were receptive to the institution of marriage for the exact reason you give: The state recognized marriage as a technology designed to harness the male workforce in exchange for access to sexual reproduction and attendant rights to facilitate it. But feminism has eroded that social contract to the point that the state no longer views marriage through that lens, and the guarantees that gave birth to the institution are no longer present.

And so the marriage rate is in free fall.

>removing meme flag
DO IT FAGGOT

>As soon as welfare society crashes
You're going to wait for a loooong time. Welfare isn't the main problem, women divorcing you and you having to give them money is the main problem and that shit ain't going away.

Derp

Not laughing at all, I'd remove their voting rights in a heartbeat. And it's not feminism, women are inclined to their own regardless of ideology, while men see each other as competitors.

Sure, working for a few hours is enough to buy a meal for 50 people. Charities also give out like crazy, look at Africa.

You do know women are lower IQ in average? Also it's gonna be hard to filter out the thots, even the "based" women have been whores in their past, so look for something young, as they think older men are more serious.

Attached: femiq.jpg (887x2141, 660K)

Not even close, just someone to say they aren't really happy and that sounds like a lonely miserable existence. It's like listening to a starving African talk about Africa being ok

i guess i don't feel to bad because my whole family has tons of kids. i don't have to send my exact genetic code. kek

THAT'S RIGHT! I WAS A LEAF ALL ALONG! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Not in an hurry.

Why not enslave the woman?
Checkm9

Attached: download.jpg (200x252, 12K)

>TBF, the RPG itself is worthless. What makes the experience fun is the people you play with. And finding people worth playing with is work.
well obviously it's a combination of the two.

>Implying ill put effort to fix what I havent broken

I got bad news for you if that was your plan to keep the hamster running on that wheel for energy.

You literally exist for nothing but the pursuit of dopamine. Like these guy Stardusk, he sounds like an emotional because although he gets his dopamine from overwatch he has no seratonin, from a lack of purpose. This is a daily reminder that you will always be miserable until you fulfil a natural need to have friends and family (and no kiddies you chat to online don't count)

Honestly, I don't think most people are bothered by the decline of marriage. They have a blast fucking whomever they want, having short relationships with no obligation and responsibiltiy, etc. I don't care either way, just don't take my money to pay for other people's children.
I've never understood people who needed women to be happy. They're a passtime, like watching football.

>Women in the past were the same, it's just that society and religion shamed them into obedience.
Shame has and will always be the tool that shapes the world. The current problems can largely be chalked up to the fact that only the left is using it. The Left shamed the Right out of using shame as a tool. It was a masterstroke. Women fear shame above all else, including violence and death. When the Right stopped shaming women they lost the fight.

You could massively shift things back toward a conservative view again without firing a shot if you just shamed your young men and women again. Call them the men weak and the women loose and they will fight with everything they have in them to be strong and chaste.

> Sure, working for a few hours is enough to buy a meal for 50 people.
Automation sure is marvelous.

> You do know women are lower IQ in average?
I also know that their bellcurve is not as spread. Hence the top 5% target.

> Also it's gonna be hard to filter out the thots, even the "based" women have been whores in their past, so look for something young, as they think older men are more serious.

I'll see then.

There's irony seeing what you posted and what I posted so far.

9 months

MGTOW is for pathetic losers who cant find wifes and try to escape in muh loser community where im not alone

They don't even live for that, they're just lying. Being alone deprives you of dopamine, companionship of a lovely lady is a powerful natural high

You may consider me stupid for what I'm about to say but I say let them be free and show their true face. The whole shame thing creates a charade, it just makes them chase their urges in secret. I hate charades, let their true nature come forward come what may.

>You literally exist for nothing but the pursuit of dopamine.
shut the fuck up you retarded nihilist.

It's not people who need a woman to be happy, it's a person who receives incredible pleasure from having a good suitable gf, I doubt you understand, I pity you for not knowing, despite any lies that you do

>have no kids
>countries population declines
>shitskins come in
>demographically take over
>rip Spain
>only gives a shit about his life and not his nation
please end yourself my good sir.

Nah. It's solely people. Otherwise DnD / Pathfinder wouldn't be popular at all. Check FATE's system and how fun it can be, and you'll realize everything can be optional.

I've saved enough cash this year alone to buy a small boat.

Maybe. Most people probably aren't, but tradcucks certainly are bothered by it, hence their perpetual butthurt over MGTOW.

Nope, read again

I used to disagree with mgtow but after dating many different girls and in my 20s now, I no longer have the energy to deal with women’s bullshit

FATE is objectively a fun and well designed game tho. it only has a bad reputation because normies weep and wail when they encounter something that hurts their retardedly sensitive feelings

Pleasure? Your self worth is tied to having a woman and other people mirin you for it? It's like a fancy pet you feed and it lets you cuddle it. No, I don't understand, so go on a make overly dramatic statements about how much you pity me.

>what do you mean I have to take care of my wife? fuck that I'll play video games in my shithole hut
you sure showed society who's boss

Yo. We be in the house.

> Nope, read again
> Post a leaf meme
> It's like listening to a starving African talk about Africa being ok
K.

Have a comfortable extinction

sup OP, fellow Spain dweller and slowly going the way of MGTOW.

question, what you do for a living? i also live by myself and love to exercise, read, and other things on my own. but i find 1 problem of MGTOW is i dont get the same release from masturbation that i do from real sex. i work a lot, (50-60 hours a week, travel biweekly) and when th stress gets high, i cave in and text one of my follamigas....always feel like shit the morning after. thoughts?

... FATE has nothing but "Approaches" and a 4d3-8+bonuses mechanism. The rest is provided by the player and story-teller.

Thanks!

I can tell this is getting to you a bit. Again, you keep strawmanning, self worth isnt tied to it at all, I was perfectly fine single, but a proper companion is an incredible thing, you keep proving how ignorant you are of it. It's truly remarkable, so much pleasure and fulfillment. You can try to belittle by calling me dramatic, but it's just the absolute truth, I'm trying to help you.

If you had any experience, then you could maybe say what you are saying, but itd still be a personal embarrassing thing

I don't think you are stupid, just a little misinformed. The nature of women was always known, see Assemblywomen by Aristophanes 391 BC. Shame is the tool to reign in that nature. You don't let a bee sing you, or a bear maul you, just because it is in their nature. To be human is to exert mastery over nature, that includes women's gynocentric behavior as well as our own more base urges.

There is nothing about MGTOW that says you can't fuck women. Some MGTOWs are volcel, some aren't. Don't listen to tradcuck tears about all of us being incels. I fucked one of their wives last weekend in a Four Seasons.

Oy vey, keep proving my point

Anyone guessed yet where the tipping point we need to reach to trigger societal collapse. I always felt it might be a minor percentile to cause a cultural runaway collapse.

MGTOW reddit over 50000 now. Google Trends above 100000.

>be male
>underachieve in personal life
>fail to raise a family

Thank you for eliminating yourself from the gene pool.

That you're more of a shitposter than a fucking leaf? K.