Oh look another ethnic woman nobody heard about on the Goygle logo. When will this bullshit end?

Oh look another ethnic woman nobody heard about on the Goygle logo. When will this bullshit end?

Attached: google.png (679x380, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ovfVoY3Vvwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Maya Angelou
>a woman nobody ever heard of
You must be very young.
Even the most cursory scan of the world around will reveal her name.

I thought that red arrow was a watermelon.

You know what goes great with Maya Angelou? The Denver Broncos.

Denver Broncos are the best footballing team ever. There is no one on earth who can do footballs as good as the Denver Broncos. Many others have tried and failed to be as football. You think you can football like these guys? Heh, get in line, cuck. You'd need to get up about 12 hours earlier and spend all morning and all afternoon being football to football like the kings of football, the Denver Broncos.

Seriously, faggot. If footballing was the olympics these guys would be like the John Elway of football olympics. The Denver Broncos are the alpha and the omega of all footballs, the footballs that came first and last and shall be evermore the football. They own footballs now and forever. Footballs.

t. Denver Broncos.

Attached: DenverDupdate.png (367x378, 25K)

Sounds like a nigger from Haiti or past French colony. I'm not even curious enough to google.

Never heard of this rap artist.

Ok, that's cool.
In this day and age ignorance is a choice. I can't take that choice away from you.
There are other ways to learn of the existence of people besides performing web searches.

The famous nigga hoe that started writing poems?

shieeet mane

She is a writer.

mostly because she's forced into high school English curricula, nobody except virtue signaling cat ladies or nogs read her voluntarily

She was born in America.

Perhaps, but I have never read her works in or out of school and I know who she is simply because I listen to and observe the world around me.

youtu.be/ovfVoY3Vvwc

Attached: hilldawg.jpg (250x202, 6K)

wow great another POC or POS I should say that's propped up by the (((establishment))) because she's a nigger who did something

She the exwife of anti-white massmurderer mandela !

That's possible. I have not read any of her works, (I know a few title names) I just know who she is. I am simply informing OP that she is not a "nobody".

I thought it was jewgle. I like goygle too.

It's really a slap in the face to Christians to pointedly do nothing for Easter, then do two nobody niggers days later. I'm actually insulted.

Attached: 1397095332718.png (500x500, 55K)

>Jow Forums so triggered by a jewgle doodle that there's been multiple threads about it

Epistemophobia is a thing and it seems to present in this thread.
Simply knowing names and who they are is not an act of betrayal to whatever faction to which you belong

I am a Christian and I do not want Google or any other corporation, entity, or conglomerate recognizing anything related to my faith.
Christians give glory to God, not to men for gifting a doodle.

I’m also sick of googles shenanigans and particularly butthurt about the Christians being snubbed on Easter, but have you really never heard of Maya Angelou?

You have to be 18 to post here.

Literally nobody in Europe knows who this fine old woman is.

What basketball position is that?

she was a shitty poet/deified negro. now you now.

>Choosing to learn about a black lady that does not affect your daily life and wich litterature could be easily replaced with another author over doing anything else, like working or learning practical stuff is choosing ignorance

Well annon, if you are happy wasting your time and toughts on something that brings you 0 profit, go ahead, no one will stop you. Also because nobody cares.

Attached: 3a1.jpg (480x421, 26K)

I knew, but I'm a bookworm and in any way not representative of the average literary knowledge here.

>"u never heard of this nigger? u retard, all u gota do is search"

Nigger intellectual, everyone

Attached: deadniggerstorage.webm (534x398, 869K)

not the same poster but I genuinely have never heard of this basketball american.

How can you know at first glance? Seriously they all look the same to me

I was forced to read this nigger’s poems in high school and had an entire chapter on Nelson Mandela. Looking back on it really makes me cringe

JUST USE QWANT AND STOP BITCHING

Google = nigger, even the logo agrees

She wrote a shit book about her nigger uncle raping her then turning mute. Boy 6th grade sure was great

>learning means Googling

it'll only end after all the kikes are dead.

Attached: 1491140950156.jpg (900x511, 54K)

Based on what I have said, how did you arrive at the conclusion I have chosen to learn about this black lady?
And what about learning does not affect anyone's life?

So use your preferred search engine to find out who she is.
Don't fear knowledge.

That is a fine review of her book. I don't care. I never read her stuff and most likely never will.

If they're dead set on having a negro, at least pick one with some talent.

Attached: IMG_3195.jpg (410x640, 70K)

It's like a point guard, only instead of scoring points or defending you run into people and yell 'foul' at the refs constantly.

Nobody cares about that bitch.
I remember school talking about her, I laughed at her name and never thought about her again.
Learning about nigger history never amounts to anything.

poetry is such shit
set it to music and call it a song you pretentious ass

Many people care about her and you know it. Don't be willfully ignorant.

Attached: thankyou.gif (500x300, 985K)

You missed the point again, nigger

OP said nobody knows about the mayounigger, and you replied saying "what're you, young? google it"

You're just a retarded nigger, you're not fooling anyone

Attached: 23 - Niggers Are Retarded_jpg.jpg (643x387, 57K)

Why do you deffend the notion of learning about subjects not even of your own interest then? Just to insult that other guy?

It does so, but in a way so insignificant, wont cause major changes nor much distress in your daily life I mean.
There are flaws on my logic yes. But instead of insulting you could try a much encouraging aproach. How you put your speech makes people not want to read about the subject at hand even more

Maya Angelou is the most famous poet of the 21 century you uneducated Klansman!

Attached: books.jpg (194x260, 10K)

Shoot-up at Jewgle headquarters when?

literally who?

that's the point. why would they put things up everyone knows about? it's redundant

she's actually very well known..

If you don't know her, you don't know American history, and you really should know history if you're going to set yourself up as some kind of judge of it - and if the present, which is what /pol is *supposed* to be all about.

by niggers

fixed

Attached: gibsmedat.jpg (599x494, 89K)