Serious question: How do Cutmutts deal with the fact that Shlomo took half of their penis away at birth?

Serious question: How do Cutmutts deal with the fact that Shlomo took half of their penis away at birth?

What are the effects mentally, physically, and just overall.. how do you feel about it?

Attached: halfaman.png (800x1004, 431K)

I've never really cared about this.

>I never cared that my parents paid a jew to mutilate my penis with a scalpel

Holy cope
The absolute state of amerimutts

i know modifying your culture to help foreigners feel at home is what cucked nations like sweden do,but letting them build mousqes and turning a blind eye to the occasional rape to not demonize an entire group is one thing...

but to mutilate your sons penis just to accomodate the jew in your nation is the ultimate cuckdom

i dont get why the most powerful nation on earth does it? its not even a european tradition???

its like adopting street shitting absolute barbarism.

worst thing of all is there is american pol posters who defend this jewry

I am related to Canelo Alvarez and I have been told that my potato penis is pretty femenine.

Attached: 252edbaa-44ce-42b9-a858-27a18543c6c5.jpg (960x720, 40K)

>What are the effects mentally, physically, and just overall.. how do you feel about it?

They can't probably know, cutcucks have no frame of reference to know what a penis with 100% sensitivity feels like (unless they are the kind of retard that gets cut during adulthood for falling for the ((((phimosis))))) hoax).

Attached: cutfags will never experience this.gif (168x183, 1.99M)

The bottom.half of my dick is.super dark where as the top half is really pale, so you can see exacgly where i was cut. Women have laughed about it, one cruel cunt even said it looked like Neapolitan ice cream. We still fucked but man did that laughter really hit me in the pride.

If my kid wants to get cut he can choose to do so when he's an adult. i ain't subjecting him to that shit.

Attached: 2017-June-1st-Neapolitan-Ice-Cream-Cake-005.jpg (1024x683, 63K)

>but its more hygenic
you know whats even more hygenic? a bath or shower
>but girls prefer it
no they dont,they prefer what they are used to,european women know no different and dont care about foreskin,some even like to bite at it and pull with their teeth which feels nice (for me
>makes you last longer if you are cut
lies,im uncut and last as long as i want,you need to get used to a kung fu grip fap at lightning speed is all,you wind up not being able to cum via humping so can go as fast as you want,cutting your skin off makes the nerves dead and dry up and calloused.
>but muh infections if you dont bath
lol i went through a depressed episode in my teens,dad died gf left me and everything went to shit,i didnt bath or look after myself for like a year,that is right i didnt bath for a year,it was a dark time i switched off as a person but im ok now...not once did i get an infection though,stunk of prawn cocktail though lol

>((((phimosis))))) hoax
Are you saying that the ideal penis shouldn't need to retrace back exposing the head when erect? Cause I have tight foreskin when I pull it back when erect, but its not much of a problem because my foreskin fully covers my bell end when i'm hard anyway.

>cutfags will never experience being a knee high wearing mentally ill crossdresser
Lucky

Nobody cares about your dick, you latent homosexual.

i don't even joke about it
this shit must be mentally devastating

just be glad you survived and make sure you don't allow it to happen to your son, that's pretty much all you can do

it doesn't matter because i'm never going to have sex

>knee high wearing mentally ill crossdresser is more of a man than you'll ever be

to cut your sons penis you are basically telling god his design is imperfect and you know better

if you are an atheist you are basically saying evolution is wrong and you know better

Lmao fucking BANTER by that cunt

It makes masturbation better too, and no spit and lube needed.

>pee in the shower, pinch your foreskin shut, let it fill up like a waterballon and release, true joys of childhood right there.

Who gives a fuck about lasting long anyway though
I'm fucking the bitch for my pleasure
I don't give a single shit if she isn't satisfied

I prefer to cum quick to get the stupid fuck out of my way so I can continue my day with a clear head post-sex

>one cruel cunt even said it looked like Neapolitan ice cream
i'm sorry pal, women are heartless cunts but that did make me kek

Attached: 1408495046815.jpg (340x340, 22K)

>one cruel cunt even said it looked like Neapolitan ice cream.
I never met this women but I think im in love.

You stole that from my foot fetish is faggotry pasta didn't you? I wrote that lol

mate that defeatist attitude will ensure you never get laid,get in shape,and learn pick up mentallity from youtube,fake it till you make it.

you have nothing to lose you already have embraced your fate so being told no isnt gonna harm you

getting pussy isnt some magical act,its easy once you are used to it

pro tip! acting nice is easy,hence why women dont respect it,act like a cunt and be sexually agressive.

>tfw even trannies are more man than cutcuck eunuchs who only have 30% of their penis sensitivity

>Circumcision applied to the slaves of Jews. Apart from that, circumcision never applied to people outside the Jewish faith. The first covenant was not with other nations. All other people were described as uncircumcised, even those who practised circumcision (Jeremiah 9:25-26). Circumcision never applied to Christians (Acts 15:5-11). The Apostle Peter, who was circumcised, said:
>... we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will.
>(Acts 15:11, New RSV)

Attached: FB182752-AD5D-4012-93AB-B7C95A29A710.jpg (638x702, 57K)

It's weird for me to think about. I personally think uncircumcised dicks are gross, but I recognize that that is a very unnatural position to have, seeing as how uncircumcised is...natural. Its a very disturbing process to think about how this was programmed in me, and how I recognize that. It freaks me out to think about the process that people, including myself went through as babies. Even though I am circumcised, I will not have my kids circumcised. I feel that cutting skin from your genitals is something that you should decide for yourself. It's amazing what the (((they))) have done to me

Why are you so...
O B S E S E D
B
S
E
S
E
D
with penises?
Faggot. OP is a faggot.Stop thinking about dicks for 2 seconds. PRO TIP: You can't, because you are a faggot.
>omg he said TIP, all I can think of is dicks...

Faggot

if you fuck a bitch good you put them under a spell,if you fail to fuck a bitch good she wont become putty in your hands

this
this is why i couldn't care less about being cut

>muh dick
Straight from the Tyrone playbook

Flags are the wrong way around.

>how do you feel about it?
let's just say I've heavily considered suicide, and desu it's not entirely off the table.

>be this poster
>sees his beautiful white child born
>decides god was wrong and takes a knife to his sons penis and lets some jew suck it clean
>calls us the fags

if you cut your sons you are not white,you are like niggers who mutilate their daughters

I didn't get a say in it. I cannot change it. I will not force it on my sons. There's nothing more to worry about.

It's just a dick.

no m8 both nations have their share of successful and unsucessful men,its up to all of us to inspire and educate our own men to be better rather than giving up

perhaps I should clarify, google "skin bridge" and know my pain.

I don't like it. I wouldn't have chose it for myself. It's a stupid world. If I have a son, he will NOT be cut. It takes away something like 40% of the feeling. That's wicked!

i don't think about it much. being circumcised doesn't bother me, but i certainly won't have it done to my sons.

>Canelo Alvarez
the boxer??

Angry that my dick was mutilated against my will but happy I don't have to deal with smegma.

For the longest time it didn't bother me. After I learned that my dick isn't natural....

Attached: download.png (224x225, 7K)

I'm embarrassed and ashamed of it. I'm angry at my mother and father. My mother because she wanted it done, my father because he was a fucking weakling and caved. I've accepted it as something I can't change then. It's just a constant reminder to myself of one of the few things that I can change when I raise my children.

stretch it back over time user and if not break the cycle and dont get your kid cut,if your wife or gf tries to do it make it clear that you are a european and you will not

rare cutfag able to deal with it
good for you user, cheers
i'm happy for your future son

Wow bro I have never seen that before. How big is yours?

>I have tight foreskin when I pull it back when erect
same, i've heard that's normal

the problem is when you can't pull it flacid, then they just make a tiny cut to allow movement

i bet its like walking around with your tounge out on a windy day? or maybe by now its so dry and calloused from not being protected and rubbing against your underpants it is numb AF?

There is a lot of cool tricks you can do with your foreskin, unironically
And my tip is more sensitive and yeah, its great. I know people who got cut as an adult and they went into severe depression over it.
I'm not. Just a discussion
Why are you so sensitive? ... you should be more like your dick
Thats bullshit bro
You just have to be dominant in a way which you cannot fake or put on, more of a mental thing and I am so i never had an issue with any of that shit
I fuck my chick when i want how i want and where i want.. she has little say in the matter and every girl i've ever fucked never had any issue with this nor did they ever do anything stereotypical that a cunt would do if she was not pleasured etc

Sometimes i last an hour, sometimes i last 2 minutes. don't care either way i just want to cum and be done

wait hold on?

Do the parents now choose to cut the tip off or it isn't a choice no more?

if so what years was this enacted?

Attached: 1520499411580.jpg (554x600, 130K)

>killing yourself over your dick

Sometimes I think I'm the only American that doesn't have a mutilated cock.

>fully covers my bell end
WTF. If I ever get my hands on that (((doctor))).

Attached: 1396897755758 sfw.jpg (1620x1148, 539K)

yes he is my uncle

Attached: 1096091a-46e0-4a91-950c-79c81f19ad81.jpg (738x960, 37K)

Its not just a dick
its literally your life organ
You GIVE life from the fucking thing
You think the way it doesn't change anything when half of it is cut off and desensitised?

just stretch it a bit imo i used to fap when i was like 7 onward,nothing came out but i was always fapping to the bra section of catalogs lol

Havetn had any smegma develope ever since I was a child.
Dont you shower daily? its a non issue.

Attached: Circumcision-FEATURE.png (1425x966, 61K)

Not even a problem, anti-natalist until further notice.
Stretches the head to the shaft on top by about a third, right in the middle. I clean it with a q-tip.

I harbor some resentment toward my parents for doing this and I mostly pity them for being gullible boomers, this wasn't their only mistake. I have experienced physical discomfort my whole life, my itchy hairy scrotum skin rides halfway up the shaft in order to compensate for the lost skin, sometimes I feel a dull pain around the scar when my boner is especially solid. I don't like my penis aesthetics either, i really hate looking at my scarred partial-penis, i wish i had foreskin

I'm a NEET, of course not.

I HAVE A STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT AND I NEED FORESKIN NOW
ITS MY FORESKIN AND I WANT IT NOWWWWWWW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1514350733627.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Originally a high and tight fag reporting. Blowjobs aren't as good when you don't have foreskin. Luckily for me I was always a grower and when I started fapping at 12 noticed that the bottom edge of my corona that the skin covered when I was flaccid was smoother and more sensitive. Fapped all through my teens by sliding the shaft skin instead of death grip. Now I have enough that all of my head is covered except for when I'm hard. I feel bad for other less fortunate cutfags in denial.

Yeah exactly, psychological trauma that you don't realize at birth winds up making you a fucked up degenerate for years before you realize, only to have tattoos and a drug problem you can't help but feel you wouldn't have if you had conscientious principled parents who weren't retarded cucks that cucked me.

this all of this

Attached: 1522739801243.png (656x755, 39K)

Well as long as you dont continue the shit then thats good

Cut their penises and made a profit of it in the process

its not bs,3 months ago i fucked a 19 year old (im 31) and i went out of my way to be vile to her,made her gag on my cock,fucked her in the ass even when she said no,put it in her mouth by force afterward called her a little slag the works lol

couldnt get rid of her she kept coming back for more,had to change my number in the end lmao she started going weird on me and possessive.

Attached: oops.png (671x543, 59K)

Bro my dick is the same too. It's a little tight when erect so my dick head is still pretty sensitive t b h which I personally like because it means my orgasms are better at the expense of maybe lasting longer or w.e. but I don't care about that so its... ideal

I get all the pleasure desu. Trying to keep it sensitive so I never get bored of orgasm

we should put the fucks that use foreskin collagen out of business

Attached: 1514023468072.png (420x420, 9K)

i know deep down you want a child and a family and a dog user,playing video games all day pretending to be a hero isnt filling the void in your soul like it used to i take it? you know it deep down

get to the gym and start browsing fit,your confidence will increase and you will start putting out an aura that will attract what you want

lift for yourself never a woman,women will naturally gravitate toward you.

become nietzsche's overman.

sometimes i cant tell where my dick ends and my nutsack begins

Lol why would anyone make this though

The internet is so fucked up

Attached: 1446553985374.png (291x173, 91K)

females just want attention i guess

t. cutmutts

Yes, (((((phimosis))))) is a hoax. Pull it back even if it hurts, pussy. How do you think your ancestors dealt with it before ((((circumsicion))))) existed?

>mfw cutcucks will never ever experience the earth-shattering orgasm that comes with the first time you discover you can pull your foreskin all the way back

Literally nothing ever comes close to it, not even getting a 10/10 blowjob.

Attached: 1429481213771.png (324x289, 27K)

I was NEET for around 5-6 years. Always took a shower after my first coffee.
Gotta keep yourself presentable for any occurence.

god damn bros hope you make sure to never do the same when you have kids

(((Doctors))) would recommend it for health reasons by citing bs (((studies))) and that it would reduce masturbation, which it doesn't. Ignorant parents would just nod their heads. Also, they would recommend parents to pull the baby's foreskin back to clean it, and then when the wound would scar together making it necessary to have a circ.
Facebook is unironically helping put and end to it in the US.

You are from Mexico and it seems that you are circumcised.
Haya is not cultural as I understand, why?

well it could be some compounding shit but i doubt it
its a big deal, but its not worth sudoku over because nothing is really

Im thinking of getting circumcised. Any bros got theirs done at an old age? does it hurt? do you still feel pleasure? Im 30 years old.

Attached: tumblr_o1k5n20LcB1uhn1kco2_r1_1280.jpg (682x998, 148K)

Thats fucked up to think about really

Truly

Are you actually retarded?

And to answer your question the procedure itself doesn't hurt but the permanent numbess to your fuckstick will down to your very fucking soul.

i bet you all have boogers in your noses
my parents cut mine off when i was baby
it's far more aesthetically pleasing if i do say so myself

Yeah but i wasnt saying that, i meant more just how long you last
you can do all of that in 5 minutes .. and i do
except the arse because thats fucked bro. the pussy is good enough

>Are you saying that the ideal penis shouldn't need to retrace back exposing the head when erect? Cause I have tight foreskin when I pull it back when erect, but its not much of a problem because my foreskin fully covers my bell end when i'm hard anyway
same here but thats no phemosis

phemosis is when you cant pull back your foreskin and when you have problems going peepee

The worst vice is advice. You don't know me at all user. I'm happily married to a 6/10 with a big cumfy ass that responds well to my authority. I'm not some kiss-less virgin. And it's "Übermensch"

Nasty

Here in us, women like cut. Skinfags btfo

>never ever experience the earth-shattering orgasm that comes with the first time you discover you can pull your foreskin all the way back
Lol I remember that
I think it hit the ceiling desu lad

And it's not that I don't want kids at all, it's just that I don't want them now indefinitely-- mainly because of the state of environmental (eco) collapse. I'm not gonna bring children into this meat grinder of a world with all of it's potential chaos looming RIGHT around the corner.

I was sold the bill of goods that circumcision made no difference, had health benefits, was more hygienic, etc. Also, there’s the religious side where they say it’s an intentional sacrifice. Then I find out that it essentially makes no difference and now I’m out what is apparently quite a sensitive area worth of skin. In short, I was mutilated for nothing and if I ever have sons they’re sure as hell not getting circumcised at birth. If they want to hack up their dicks on their own later in life, fine, but I’m not making that choice for them.

Attached: 14368139878678673082asd902735.jpg (1280x775, 101K)

Attached: a53a4179d3bf33fddc052b476d6bfadd.jpg (695x839, 169K)

God foreskins are disgusting.
Like a uvula

Reveling in the Jewish harm on your fellow whitebros. Bants aside, this is shitty. ...Cut...it out.

No but like i mentioned earlier I knew a guy who did and he went into depression over it, unironically
But it could have been a cultural thing where he felt not normal or w.e. i suppose

I wouldn't risk it unless necessary

Dog dix

Holy fucking shit

>The absolute state of Amerimutts

Attached: 5d1032edb833857d979833b50323e2f3-pearlsquare.jpg (250x250, 11K)