Why do they do this?

Why do they do this?

Why do they make it so easy to hate their goals and ideas? I don't understand how one movement can be so counter productive towards "Equality", but be so disillusioned that they're reaching their goals with shit like this.

Attached: whatwrongswhiteboy.jpg (907x960, 74K)

I mean he's right though. It's like a rapist working at a battered woman's shelter

>when the first poster is a woman

He's racist

Kek

Attached: 1518174897203.jpg (413x395, 21K)

>no black should be able to teach science, math, etc

I'd feel gross entering that space, but not for the reasons he gives.

because it's not about equality it's about them having supremacy, especially over those that are simply better and more qualified than them in every facet. most often these people cannot compete in a fair merit based system so they trash it as being 'white' or colonialism and try instituting systems that allow them to prosper simply because the color of their skin, it's almost amazing how unironically racist they are without a shred of recognition.

He's right. No man can teach women about women. No white person can teach blacks about blacks. And thus, no woman or nig can teach white men about STEM. Just common sense.

What is wrong with being racist?

Attached: 1521416472475.gif (500x500, 823K)

this

but, these people think knowlege or information can be segregated. It can't. Sorry black people, there are white people who are better at teaching/researching your history.

It's more of this anti-merit shit that has infected higher education forr decades.

This.

Who among us can teach an abbo how to drink petrol?

Nobody SHOULD teach these courses. They are absolutely useless and just serve to inflate the total debt of students.

All children over the age of 8 should be separated by race and gender and assigned teachers accordingly.

I would agree if you had more qualified African Americans or women to teach these courses respectively please do so, if not shut up and sit down because this is the best we have

Sure, no niggers in maths, science, history or philosophy.

>women's studies
>African studied
Lol. I wonder how paying back that student debt is going

"Thinking" does not exist
There's only "reinforcing one's ideals"
There is absolutely nothing else

I absolutely would feel gross in that position.

>Ok class, today we're going to talk about Africa. Sorry

>No whites in black studies
>No men in women's studies
Sounds good
I'll do that for you and you can stay the fuck out of my white men's studies
Because
NO WOMAN SHOULD TEACH A MAN'S STUDIES COURSE
AND NO BLACK PERSON SHOULD TEACH A WHITE STUDIES COURSE

This.

Because the psychopath knows nothing of fear or shame. They know nothing of empathy or compassion. All they know is if they say the right words and push the right buttons with people, they get what they want. They have no compulsions to be moral or fair, only that they have a goal and will use the tools they have at their disposal to achieve it.

Don't read this as if it's some ideological diatribe. Read it as if it's someone who wants a particular job, but doesn't see any openings, and therefore must *create* an opening.

No Black should be able to teach a parenting class

>a rapist working at a battered woman's shelter
Defiantly not a job for niggers

Every consequence you fail to defend yourself against.

I'm moral, empathetic and a master manipulator. What kind of masterhuman am I?