Apologize to Miss Hogg

Attached: 55C8AAFB-0098-4B87-A60E-70A9D290BF55.jpg (1215x847, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lexforchange/status/980892140002861056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: F3E3D304-E8BE-43CB-96B8-6D0CA5676F1D.jpg (1200x1597, 1.12M)

Whoa. Really makes you think

Attached: 10E2753E-E63D-4CBB-86B1-6714E9C98EFD.jpg (1209x670, 303K)

So she’s saying everything was madeup. That it’s fiction.

We need background checks for internet access... there needs to be an age verification for internet access

>TAKE AWAY EVERYONE'S GUNS REEEE
>aw man I have to wear a transparent backpack? this is so unfair

Daily reminder that children don't have rights and are essentially the property of their parents.
Any perceived right is the right of the parent to not have their property stolen or damaged.
Change my mind.

Does anyone have the one where it says "why are you punishing me with a transparent backpack because of the actions of one person" or something along those lines?

They should be memed as Freedom packs, or patriot packs. How could the Hoggs possible be against them?

Attached: 41FF36C7-E93C-4E80-8AB2-02284580920F.png (589x552, 385K)

>Someday when my kids ask me about my high school experience what am I going to say?
who fucking cares? do americans seriously talk about everything they did in high school to their kids? Why is this important?
I don't know fuck all about my parents' high school times besides small tidbits of info.

lol my highschool implemented metal detectors and mesh backpacks the year after I graduated in 2008. we didnt even have any bomb threats, its just prevenative.

Whoever came up with this clear backpack shit is a genius.
>TAKE AWAY EVERYONE (else's) RIGHTS IN THE NAME OF SAFETY!!!!
>WTF THIS IS LIKE A TOTAL VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS I HATE SAFETY NOW!!!!

Attached: FB464E9C-B76F-40B3-83B6-27C0EEF0AFA2.jpg (1203x943, 415K)

I Went to school and tried to remove peoples rights until i saw what the Govt does when you talk about rights.

Prob should say that to your kids so they know not to make the same mistakes you did when demanding the remove peoples rights.

For many high school is the peak of their lives in almost every way. They spend the rest of their lives longly looking back to their high school days with nostalgia wishing they could forever have a life of few responsibilities and very low expectations.

Just leave your wand at home you dumb cunt

schools should enforce see through clothing for all children, its the only way we can be safe they aren't concealing a weapon

plus mandatory cavity inspections on entry to the grounds

public schools need uniforms nation wide

Gun control is goy control

Attached: Screenshot_20180405-093612.png (1080x1920, 759K)

>WAAAAHHHH WAAAAHHB SCHOOL IS LIEK PRISON NOW GUUUUISEE

why can't we just send these faggots to actual prison?

>When my brother goes to school every day there are armed police making sure there arn't terrorist attacks
>What will he tell his kids.

Tell 'em that your asshole brother ruined everything because he decided to grandstand on the dead corpses of your classmates. He was hoping to take away the common right to own implements of self-defense, but instead he just shitted up your school.

Ill let her apologize on MY hogg if you don't know what I mean I am referring to my penis and the fact that I would consider having sex with her if she apologized to me.

S T A TE
E N F O R C E D
C H I L D
S T R I P
C L U B S

Sounds like the spoiled bimbo brats need some discrete tampon containers.

Attached: parkland_bimbo_tampons.jpg (1800x538, 168K)

>WAAAAH WHY ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE BEING TREATED LIKE CRIMINALS
Maybe they should replace holocaust class with a philosophy lecture....

Attached: 1464132639236.png (182x233, 19K)

GrabPacks?

Tell them you got the big government you craved.

Didn't know we were talking about Weimar Germany.

She should bully her brother since he's the reason for it.

Checked and /thread

Kys faggot mutt

Attached: 1521606679294.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>wants more regulations that will only end up hurting law abiding citizens and will have a minimal impact on preventing tragedies
>gets them and starts complaining
???

Attached: IMG_3483.jpg (965x1000, 202K)

No (most of us anyway). Outside of occassionally reminiscing about shared experiences, you're considered a loser if you talk about your highschool days. But that doesn't mean that run-of-the-mill youthful exuberance/teenage narcissism doesn't exist- for kids having new experiences, they think every feeling is the strongest feeling ever and that obviously means everyone will want to know about it later.

Attached: 1E608BF3-A0B9-45A4-BD1E-6977FCBFC5E1.jpg (1498x1355, 1.11M)

>haha, let's pretend I'm a school shooter to #resist authority that are responding in the way that we demanded them to respond in #neveragain

Fucking scum- they just want drama

When I became a parent I sort if re-met my parents. Couldn't believe they and most every other parent felt this string of a bond. So yeah, you ask more about their lives.

OTOH, my parents (mostly mom) talked about school when I was a kid abd told me how awful it was when they integrated the niggers in her 12th grade.

tldr- before niggers the worst trouble a kid got into was chewing gum in class. After niggers, felony assaults, knives etc. They put razor blades in their shoes and would cut the white kids they didn't like when the hallway was busy.

>cry for a nannystate
>cries that she is getting the nannystate

I don't understand how someone can experience this and not realize that the government isn't their dick to swing around.

She can tell them that her peers tried to bully a nation into ripping up its Bill of Rights because somebody committed a terrible crime.

Penis Inspection Day already exists, though.

these people lack any shred of self awareness.
how can a human be so utterly oblivious

i heard he got rejected from Trump Steaks

Yeah doesn't it suck when the actions of others cause you to lose rights?

Attached: 1513051655269.png (500x401, 111K)

twitter.com/lexforchange/status/980892140002861056

Attached: how steel tastes.png (606x415, 38K)

US government isn't a required course until senior year at most schools and even then you won't get a quality course unless you take AP or the instructor is based.

>Mfw my government teacher was an expat Canadian that leaned libertarian

Attached: 1517712281252.png (371x532, 281K)

Patriot packs has a nice ring to it. Have some more

>Common Sense Bag
>Subversive Satchel
>JUST deserts

Also, im not awake enough yet but maybe we need some memes like "try it again and next time we wont just take your backpacks"

>please infringe on the rights of others, not mine
not gonna lie this hilarious. fucking karma is a bitch.

Cognitive dissonance.

Imagine how dumb the average guy is.
Now remember that about half the population is dumber than that guy.

Attached: 1521219741517.jpg (3023x2589, 1.46M)

>TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS, NOW!
>NO, NO, NOT THOSE RIGHTS!

Attached: image.gif (444x250, 1.09M)

safety first

Attached: hogged.jpg (300x300, 18K)

classic joke, she's never going to have kids, no one will put up with this cunt

They're just evil. That's why they're behaving so unnaturally in being obsessed with an innocent organization that defends people's constitutional right to self-defense. If she actually cared about people's lives, she'd be thrilled that there's new security measures at school to guarantee her safety.

You can tell them you helped make schools as safe as airports and courthouses!
Hooray security!

Lmao this.

>trying to take away rights
>complain about rights

>Libertarian Canadian that willingly got off the sinking ship
Now that's one guy I'd like to meet.

What are those whores crying about? Armed police? I thought they only wanted the police and military to be armed? What's the issue with armed police protecting them?
Detectors? Why is that an issue? Do they plan to bring a gun to school?
Clear backpacks? Again why is this an issue? Do they have something to hide? What would you put in a school backpack other than textbooks and pens anyway?

jesus christ they need to grow up then and take some goddamn responsibility for their lives
sure, life is suffering man, but you've got to go into the underworld and save your father from the belly of the whale after cleaning your room and driving yourself in a career.
but i still wouldn't imagine your mum saying at the time of that that she would be so embarrassed and ashamed having to recount that later to her kids

>Common Sense Bag
I like this one

Attached: C2F70641-BB60-41EB-B451-F44605197FD7.jpg (570x587, 84K)

>I DEMANDED CHANGE THAT WOULD ONLY EFFECT EVERYONE ELSE *EXCEPT ME* WTF

Attached: 1496828131734.gif (185x156, 2.12M)

I seriously hope everyone of those unaware fucks dies a horrible death

In retrospect he was cool as shit. But this was like 10 years ago. Back when Canada was funny just because of milk in bags and saying aboot. Sure he's glad to be out now.

Tell them “don’t whine about guns in a red state”.

Does this bitch need a whole box of tampons everyday?

We already have prisoneqsue airport security and state sponsored internet spying so what's wrong with transparent rucksacks?

Are these tweets real?
Holy shit what a fucking faggot

This is a clear infringement of her right to keep and bear an opaque backpack.

>mfw the clear back packs, wands, and police push her over the edge and she shoots up the school

Attached: senor gun grabber.jpg (513x558, 38K)

I was gonna post that almost word for word

Dude I thought this same thing. The only thing I could think of was maybe like menstruation paraphernalia or underwear for changing clothes for extracurriculars, but you can just wrap those in other clothes.

Yeah sounds like it, I mean what do you need to bring to school other than books and whatnot, tampon containers are pretty discrete from australia anyway. What privacy are they demanding?

Tell them " I wanted more government, I got more government."

This is the Gen Z you were promised.
I would say we have about 10 years at the max before everything erupts

The humor for me comes from the part where the theatrical security measures still won't save them when someone comes in guns blazing like this kid. How does Shaniqua with her detector wand protect against someone walking in when school starts and opening fire at the long security lines? Liberals are so fucking stupid and also evil at the same thing. It's luck that they're so incompetent at taking rights away.

Well I guess they regret making such a fuss about the shooting now, eh?
The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.
Enjoy!

Dr Pavel, I’m H O G G

Attached: 88B824F2-3C9E-4A40-9735-32EB4F1E6AFF.jpg (1080x929, 167K)

old enough to remember being able to go to the airport terminal gate to meet incoming aircraft without any security checkpoints whatsoever

damn middle eastern bombnuts

Attached: madrid-bombing-large-01.jpg (1078x700, 274K)

They need to be known as Hogg backpacks, not as clear backpacks

Attached: Hogg backpack.png (500x462, 129K)

>0 white people
What a dumpster fire

Whoa

Attached: CCF6BF3E-0345-4935-B7DC-CE320FA03618.jpg (305x165, 12K)

the sqeaky wheel gets the oil. idk

Shit, I try my hardest NOT to discuss my high (& I do mean high) school days (daze) with my kids, but they've yet to ask anyways so it's been easy up to this point...

can someone explain to me what's the point of these transparent bags that everyone is ragging about, what are they suposed to prevent?

The NRA agenda is to protect gun rights, it is supposed to be clear as fuck. What the hell does this bitch think they do?

you'll tell them that you tried to infringe on other peoples rights and yours got infringed upon instead

Attached: 1522219407938.jpg (500x693, 79K)

>your
>why can't i get into college?

They asked for this.

basic bitch tweets

>Change my mind
I don't need to edgelord. What you just described is well known and to an extent is enshrined in law.

Attached: 1519505066907.gif (450x350, 179K)

She'll tell her kids how their uncle got to fuck after a school shooting.

If the nagging brats keep complaining they should be forced to wear these.
Parkland fashion!

Attached: parkland_fashion.jpg (3257x800, 373K)

Nobody's quite sure, but it's good because it directly fucks those annoying faggoty kids.

It's supposed to trigger those entitled little cunts, thats what it's supposed to do.

>ask to trade liberty for security
>get security instead of liberty
>no not like that, take those people’s liberty instead!!

why does anyone even listen to teenagers when it comes to anything political?

>blue checkmark
Why is Jow Forums always right?

>what am i going to tell my grandkids ??
Chilling tales of decadence, set in the days of peak Weimerica.
Their glazed over crossed eyes glaring back at you, the sub-60 IQ muttlets unable to comprehend a word of your old fashioned wypeepo speak.
Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Attached: 1522651601315.png (850x687, 516K)