What will you do when heterosexuality becomes illegal?

What will you do when heterosexuality becomes illegal?

Attached: 1508544367748.jpg (1080x1174, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/N5Ooz
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-opinion-the-nuclear-family-threat-1.5459170
hooktube.com/watch?v=J4Cg4l2dV0Y
hooktube.com/watch?v=J4Cg4l2dV0Y.
straitstimes.com/world/europe/transgender-man-gives-birth-in-finland-first
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope fags and niggers die in a fire

must be a joke but nobody is laughing

You and me both.

>biological advantage
Its going to be a hard reality when these social science and law educated people come up against basic biology.

I am

>biological advantage
>advantage
Are they implying that gays have a chance of reproducing?

>biological advantage

Gee it's almost like our species evolved and adapted to fit specific roles in both reproduction and nurturing of youth--none of which involves faggotry, which is a direct corruption and violation of said natural roles.

Have a look at the whole article:
archive.is/N5Ooz
>Subsequently, in the name of progress, perhaps the primitive practice which served our forefathers will also come to an end. Babies will be born under ideal laboratory conditions, and only under state approval. The “biological advantage” of heterosexuals, namely their ability to reproduce, will be considered a violation of the equality principle of homosexuals. After all, how will the state be able to determine whether men or women meet the required standards for becoming parents as long as they are free to become pregnant without a license?
>Of course, somehow when we’ll all be “coming together” to determine criteria, the poor will get screwed. They simply won’t be able to afford to meet the standards required for a parenting license. Only last month a story in the New York Times stated that “marriage, which in the past was the default option for creating a family in the United States, regardless of income or education, has become an American way of life restricted only to the most privileged.”

Attached: 1508551791107.png (888x3001, 754K)

whoa

Attached: Sam+hyde+modern+nostradamus+2013_05c6d2_6301337.jpg (729x749, 90K)

Look at that jew face

Fuck equality.

Economic Marxism, Cultural Marxism, and now Biological Marxism. Kill them all.

Attached: Tread on Commies.png (1200x800, 133K)

Sometimes I think the point is to become so absurd that another shoah is an absolute certainty.

pure fucking evil

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (269x337, 161K)

what happens when gays can have artificial wombs

The most important part
>haaretz

Literally kikes are behind this. Unironically.

They're just testing how much they can get away with at this point.

HOLY SHIT I RECOGNISE HER

she was on the australian talk show Qanda last year and talked about how she wants the idea of marriage to be destroyed. fucking jews

>After all, how will the state be able to determine whether men or women meet the required standards for becoming parents as long as they are free to become pregnant without a license?
oy vey goyim do you have a license for that fetus?

Prophet hyde

How about they take the equality principle and shove it. mentally deranged people.

Will the absolute minority not simply become an easy to eliminate threat the moment it threatens the reproductive capability of the absolute majority?

Start dating cute traps.

>subsequently, in the name of progress babies will be born under ideal laboratory conditions, and under state approval.
Don´t fucking force people to be born in a test tube because homosexuals can´t have kids. This is some of the most insane shit i´ve ever seen suggested. It´s time to say no to these assholes.

Attached: what_the_fuck.png (597x238, 30K)

i'm not joking. I went to a conference given by the Harvard Chair of Ethics, and she (a half-niggress) said that "the right to marriage is problematic" because of "homophilia" or the fact that people tend to fall in love with those who share the same traits, and in this way, "horde" opportunities.

soon brother. soon.

Headlines like this show how close to the end we really are.

>equality
what?

>"marriage, which in the past was the default option for creating a family in the United States, regardless of income or education, has become an American way of life restricted only to the most privileged.”

Complete bullshit!! Its 25 dollars to get a marriage license.

Attached: 1399695445128.jpg (980x1485, 304K)

Kek

Rejoice, because we can finally remove all females.

Can't come soon enough tee bee ehh

>i'm not joking. I went to a conference given by the Harvard Chair of Ethics, and she (a half-niggress) said that "the right to marriage is problematic" because of "homophilia" or the fact that people tend to fall in love with those who share the same traits, and in this way, "horde" opportunities.
It´s completely runaway egalitarianism to the point where it´s just basically deranged. Homosexuals can´t naturally have kids because that´s not how it biologically works. It´s not a fucking unegalitarian conspiracy.

Fun game. Go to google, search "[insert literally the first thing you can think of] is racist" and an unironic article arguing just that will pop up. I tried it yesterday with "socks" and "ladders"

This has to be satire, I know this timeline has gotten pretty wacky, but the writer of this is clearly mentally ill and should be institutionalized. I'm all for free speech, but when people are ranting like they are insane, we should treat them like it.

I won't live to tell, so if you do
Give the next generation a big 'fuck you'

Attached: Adult Stone.jpg (563x664, 35K)

We live in a castrated dog oppressed world with way too many hellish dog
catchers. Now, recruiting old school Catholic Knights Templar, above the
law in all Christendom, by order of the pope. When doing time they use
bibles randomly opened, to talk to God, live and grow as monk warriors --
the shock troops of the Middle Ages.

We are recruiting an Army for GOD!!! An army above the LAW who answers directly to GOD...
>do you hate the Vile people?
>do you hate the Clinton's
>do you hate the evil people

THEN JOIN US... no sign up required just declare to the universe YOU WONT STAND WITH SATAN!!!
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4

This guy has been discussing this topic for a while
>state enforced homosexuality

Crazy bitch

Attached: 15254554.jpg (408x278, 21K)

Go ahead and start this in Africa, India and Central America and test it out

Oh what's that? Only First World countries should have less people in them?

sure, but i highly doubt even they are amused at the poison they created for the goys started to spill over. just my amateur opinion of course

Attached: 1513013756917.jpg (960x960, 156K)

Wish there were a way to expedite the process

Literally “Brave New World”

And what the fuck is the “equality principle”? Equality does not exist

I wonder which country will be the first to implement this.

I'm just kidding. So what year do you think Sweden will pass this?

>Wish there were a way to expedite the process
It's called taking your assault pistol and shooting a nig neighborhood up.
Or firebombing them, might blow up some meth dealers

Attached: 1399697710483.jpg (980x1508, 334K)

I'm glad i'm getting a shotgun soon.

Looks like theonion

>and she (a half-niggress) said that "the right to marriage is problematic" because of "homophilia" or the fact that people tend to fall in love with those who share the same traits, and in this way, "horde" opportunities.
These people are using it as manipulation. It´s clear as day to even a 10 year old that this mulatto women is basically saying.
>I want (whomever she ethnically prefers) to marry someone like me, instead of someone like them. Because i find it annoying that they aren´t going for me. So i´m now trying to manipulate that situation by pretending it´s unegalitarian if they aren´t forced to go for someone like me, even if they don´t want to.
I mean these people are going so far as to try to outlaw PERSONAL CHOICE and natural preferences claiming falsely that they are unegalitarian. Maybe they should just accept that nature is unegalitarian and that it is impossible to make life 100% fair in every way. Since people are different height sizes, strenghts intelligence and so on. I´m sorry but in no way do i want to be forced by the state to marry a mulatto woman and have kids with her, in order to achieve some kind of equality/egalitarian quota. This is completely insane.

Attached: 1521893617534.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Telling droves of young able bodied men that they cant have waifu gfs is how you start revolutions. Im talking french revolution level where they literally want heads to roll.

Attached: 1522923052967.png (610x906, 826K)

Attached: Whatinthegoddamn.png (500x480, 337K)

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

>the events of revelation are happening in my life time
dont know if i should be happy or sad

Attached: 81c552a206376d612fb5a3ffc234d240cf5b7618dbd364a9181f8883d657e776.png (1342x1940, 800K)

FPBP

Attached: 1503048833200.jpg (1200x630, 76K)

It´s not, haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-opinion-the-nuclear-family-threat-1.5459170
hooktube.com/watch?v=J4Cg4l2dV0Y here´s a video of this crazy woman and some other people discussing these kinds of things.

Thanks for the hooktube link.

If you're a burger and haven't bought a gun yet I will fucking cock slap you until your jaw breaks

Attached: 1522907956940.jpg (316x609, 59K)

Attached: 1399697961878.jpg (980x1541, 333K)

Isn't Haaretz basically a Jewish version of the onion tho?

>archive.is/N5Ooz
to be fair, the article itself is criticizing a politician who said this, so even the jews think this is stupid

its 100 years old so i doubt its satirical on purpose but it says it is left leaning so i guess it may as well be satircal

Attached: fghyjfy.png (516x458, 18K)

>Isn't Haaretz basically a Jewish version of the onion tho?
>Haaretz (Hebrew: הארץ ) is an Israeli newspaper. It was founded in 1918, making it the longest running newspaper currently still in print in Israel
Doesn´t look like it.

Fucking a cute trap, hopefully.

what is this, Forever war?

Either go to jail or die trying not to.

Why are these abominations of nature crying about wanting to have babies while also crying that the world has too many people that are destroying nature?

>this article is real
this shit needs to get out of the internet and spill into real life

Attached: wat pepe mein kampf.jpg (804x743, 325K)

Well, no one in Israel takes it seriously. It's like huffington post only on steroids. Their main target audience are Muslims and anarchist lefties from abroad. Very few Israelis take it seriously.

Because deep down they know they are wrong

>archive.is/N5Ooz
This is pretty much what happens when religion is purged from society

LOOK AT THIS KIKES NOSE

Attached: 5cd8b1f6ffd8ca85190b2c64d966ff956d31ffe3.jpg (609x343, 35K)

Haha keep the furnaces open, this is too much

Dude you have no idea how bad some of the stuff in that video is. The entire panel is fucking insane on multiethnic egalitarianism, and one guy is actually arguing that it´s unfair for australian immigrants that they should be expected to speak proper english. Try skipping to 27m30s into the video for that part. He calls it offensive hooktube.com/watch?v=J4Cg4l2dV0Y. It´s not just that jewish woman who argued for the stuff in the article, the entire panel is fucking insane. I don´t know weither to laugh or cry.

Attached: mads.png (505x230, 173K)

What's "the equality principle"?

>Well, no one in Israel takes it seriously. It's like huffington post only on steroids. Their main target audience are Muslims and anarchist lefties from abroad. Very few Israelis take it seriously.
Ok good to get an israeli oppinion on this. So you israelis basically don´t even read the newspaper?

>Haaretz
Luckily the jews are jewing themselves with this reasoning for now.
I wonder when they will push it onto the goyim

Pain

the worst part is that the talk show is funded by taxpayers

are we in agreement these people get helicopter rides the minute we start hearing any politician mention it

It was always coming.
only the blind didn’t see it.

Attached: AE61A4A1-1520-491E-AF54-F7F347F813F4.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

Very few read it. Maybe a tiny minority of loony anarchists, but that's it.

Haaretz is shit. Everyone reads last idiot.

That's reassuring to hear, though this being Jow Forums, it also gives me some (((shut it down))) vibes

This is literally WHY you don't become gay ffs.

>Be fag
>Probably raped as a boy
>Want sex
>No impulse control
>Fuck closest willing object = man
>Don't get to reproduce becaues you're a hedonnist unsuited for it

That's the trade off.

Attached: The Gay.png (640x597, 27K)

If straight kids cant legally have their own babies then you'll have loads of people without purpose because of a few politicians and you can bet they'll get pissed off enough

>If straight kids cant legally have their own babies then you'll have loads of people without purpose because
oooohhhhhhhohohohoho no
Sex is for everyone, you will not be allowed to say no to sex from anyone
ORGY PORGY
ORGYPOERGAOJIPTHADJIOPDRGTAI

Fucking men doesn't mean you can't reproduce

yes they do
>Transgender man gives birth in first such case in Finland
straitstimes.com/world/europe/transgender-man-gives-birth-in-finland-first

"Equality Principle"? You mean making everyone the same gender, race, income,and religion?

Talk about cultural marxism.

Straight people are gross.

>Babies will be born under ideal laboratory conditions, and only under state approval.

That sounds like something straight out of a dystiopian sci-fi novel.

Just because someone is heterosexual doesn't mean they fuck women at whim. Man/Woman pairing is only gross because women turned into opiate addicted, cum-guzzling, single mother whores that care not to keep a single man.

I recognize this as serious matter and am terrified.

>says a literal shitpacker

Wow, they have no idea about the pushback they will receive if this is attempted.
fags and leftists will hang from trees all over the country after we "Make Lynching Great Again".

It really is time to just round up the shitlibs and hang them all. Actually it's past that time.

>transgender man gives birth.
That´s a woman though isn´t it, not very strange that she can get pregnant.
Also hooktube.com/watch?v=J4Cg4l2dV0Y. Check out this video from australia TV. If you have the time for it, the entire video is over 1 hour, but it´s insane cultural marxism and anti white egalitarianism being peddled on australian TV. By a completely insane panel who ofcourse don´t really think they are. They´ve basically just decided that australia is going to be a multiethnic society and so they´re just telling you about how that´s going to be. Maybe they should try fucking asking someone first if they´re interested. Because africans have all of africa to bask in just for example. Instead of sitting and complaining that they are bad at learning english. Also i should add the jewish woman from the OP article is the uploader and she is being slaughtered in the comments like. Wow you are nasty, and you realize 1984 was supposed to be a warning not a manual, and I listened to you and heard pure evil and cruelty. Calling your nonsense "madness" will understate their severity. And so on. Commented by jews. So they don´t seem to agree with it either. But it really shows the i would say lunatic egalitarianism of the left. Where they´ve just decided that european peoples including in places like australia, need to cater their entire society to immigrants whilst they´re being replaced. Which they probably don´t say the last part. Why don´t these migrants stay in their own nations and cater to themselves. Is that really so unfair?

Attached: juxtaposition.jpg (378x327, 31K)

It looks like an excerpt from a novel set on a dystopian future. It really doesn't get more jewish than that.
It is insane that someone is even suggesting that and continue to perform in society as a public person.

We're truly reaching the end of times brother.

2 minutes into the video they´re already talking about abolishing marriage all together. Just so you get the gist of how insane it is what you are about to watch.