Death penalty

How is it still a thing in USA?
What if you get framed?
Recently in Poland they found after 19 years that the guy was innocent after all and got framed. What if you get framed? How can the State nd not God decide who gets to die? What would you chose as your last meal if you get framed? This is my last meal. I'm getting on a /fast/ train tomorrow. Pray for my soul.

Attached: 20180405_224419~01.jpg (2560x2560, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=it2PYzDGQNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There have been cases where innocent people have been executed on false testimony only for the truth to come out many years later.

What's that? It looks tasty.

The death penalty is a good thing. Shame it's not implemented in Poland.
Of course, it should only be given, if there are absolutely no doubts, as to whether the suspect is the criminal.

Shills getting ready for Nuremburg 2.0

>This time with real criminals.

You know damn well that judges are often corrupt.

>How can the State nd not God decide who gets to die?
Waiting for a judgement from God is going to take rather a long time. It's been a while since He said anything at all, around 2000 years.

Well, that's why there must be overwhelming evidence

>3 bitches testified that he did it
Super evidence kurwo

Oi, don't eat that, it's a horrible bioweapon called "novichok"!

Yeah, I'm not entirely convinced of the utility of the death penalty. It seems to result in near lifetime imprisonment anyway as things get bogged down in the courts, and then the execution methods used are often, in my opinion, cruel and unusual. You could even extend that to international war crimes tribunals, which put people to death sometimes as well.

I don't know. Maybe death should be reserved for mercenary assassinations for people who won't cooperate with a judicial system?

How long are you planning to fast for?

Polaks are polaks, they get everything wrong, sure enough they scream and cry about somebodies else's internal fair issues.
(((Polaks))) are just about to teach burgers rights and wrongs

Attached: Tranny.webm (270x360, 2.53M)

One week for starters.
My plan is 1 week fast + 1 week keto and put it in a loop.

Murdering a murderer is still murder

trump should get the death penalty.

Attached: TRUMP123.jpg (634x387, 49K)

because we cannot let the fear of corruption and incompetence take the edge off our sword of justice you weak-minded fucking faggot
go kill yourself for being so weak
that's like saying
> a hospital killed one patient once... why the fuck do we have hospitals?
death penalty is good, but it's being intentionally undermined and fucked up by those legislating for it. Fucking shootings should be it. shoot them.
one executioner, one mag, family gets to decide where he aims
go kill yourself you subhuman antithink piece of shit

Holy shit have you been making beans while posting on Jow Forums? This belongs on /ck/ you fucking nigger.

Nigga, bribes are 100% legal in the US.
They call it 'lobbying'.

Attached: goodthread.png (1913x738, 278K)

Neat. I've never tried fasting, but I hear most of the benefit is over within a week, so that sounds like an interesting starting point.

checked but killing and murder are two different things. I've often thought it would be interesting to require the jury or the plaintiff (when it's not just the state) to have to do the executing with an option to back out and commute the sentence if they haven't got the guts to go through with it.

so? and Columbia shuttle killed people, yet we still continue to fly on
and race car drivers die.
and thousands die on roads because of retards, nothing more than retards
and billions of people are 100% made of UNVIABLE GENETIC MATERIAL on this planet, so far and deeply inbred that there is no hope, they are a walking statistic of high morality, 100 generations of genetic drift will not save them, they will still be tainted.

Helps keep down the prison nigger population.

Attached: 1513023433040.jpg (614x676, 61K)

The whole system of government is corrupt and built off the idea of force. Don't try to make sense of any of it because there is none to be had.

all kikes should be collectively roasted in an oven at once

>one executioner, one mag, family gets to decide where he aims

That puts you on the same level as ISIS, the taliban and some bearded Iranian judge.

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

You're really obsessed with soups.

Ungreatful (((polak))) said so

Attached: 1517564255504.jpg (640x480, 64K)

there are crimes for which a perpetrator deserves to die, but government has proven time and again that they are not responsible enough to wield the power

None of those examples relate to something that a person is forced into.

Check ya back, that's not a half bad idea user

widze cie tu od jakiegos czasu, codziennie prawie postujesz jakiegos swojego treda szkalującego burgerów i jako znak rozpoznawczy dajesz żarcie jakie ugotowałes tego dnia xD
[spoiler]ale kurwa przepisy to ty dawaj co[/spoiler]

While I do believe that some crimes deserve punishment by death, I don't think I'll ever trust the government enough to enact it.

is dying worse than rotting for the rest of your life until old age an innocent man while the real culprit goes free?

If they're innocent and you have a case solid enough against them to reach a capital offense they will never breath a free breath again.

>polakfoodfag makes another thread
Your cooking looks horrendous, and you keep showing it off, oblivious.

Attached: 1495125790330.png (499x499, 149K)

Buckwheat stew, looks like Sriracha sauce added for flavour.

Not where I live. First state to abolish the death penalty in the U.S. and proud of it since I grew up here.

>Sriracha sauce
Co kurwa?

No one cares about what 0% white poorland does.
>inb4 "b-b-b-but 53% white"

Attached: canuck.jpg (953x780, 72K)

What variety of cucknadian are you then?

DURRRR
DOOHHHHH

No to właśnie jest przykład braku stanowczych dowodów.

daily reminder that there is no empirical evidence that the death penalty deters crime

Attached: 29546968_10215377347778127_13409181_n.jpg (577x474, 50K)

Contrary to popular belief, DNA e evidence and fingerprints are not conclusive evidence and many times are false

Wdym?

Attached: leaf.png (229x220, 9K)

>God decides who die

Attached: 1522707879297.jpg (960x720, 72K)

Never trust female testimony

He didn't really say DNA evidence or fingerprints, he just said "absolutely no doubts"
A good example would be the O.J. Simpson murder case, He was guilty as fuck legally...maybe not morally, all he did was kill a coalburner and a jew after all.

OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE

>the judge is female
>the jury is mostly female

Attached: 2793115728a13e7e38e72ea3cb0d748e.jpg (491x653, 43K)

Judges in the US are selective (a black person get's a higher sentence of the same crime than a white person for example) yet they are not corrupt as in taking money bribes by defenders.

There does not have be overwhelming evidence. It needs to be beyond reasonable doubt that the perpetrator committed the crime.

Also death row is full of incredible stupid people. this is an example:

1: drug dealer stabs another dealer. Is offered a 15 year plea deal. Suspect refuses and defends himself in court.

2: gets send to 50 years in prison

3: while in prison he kills another inmate by pushing him down the staircase (breaks neck)

4: he is now sentence to death by lethal injection for killing another inmate.

Attached: INTERRA.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>and many times are false

I have no doubts that that is often the case in your nigger tier country.

youtube.com/watch?v=it2PYzDGQNs

Nadaję Ci imię: Garnek user

Hi based Jew. Neat day we're having, air is full of white phosphorous, right?

Anyway, to add to your point, I remember the documentary "Inside Texas Death Row"
That was a stupid documentary, they had a black guy who broke into a 90 year old woman's home, beat her up, and then shot her in the head act all innocent.
They gave the reason that "maybe she was already dead before he shot her"...he'd still be a home invader, robber, thief, and an accomplice to murder...

It's alright if it's in america.
It's condemned in anywhere else.
Fucking jews.

>speed up death penalty to 5 years after sentencing
>only do it in cases with 0 reasonable doubt (high amount of DNA evidence, video / confession etc

>Fucking jews.
Eye for an eye tooth for a tooth filthy goy! Jews like torture and death so much they even sperged out and had Jesus done in. What a good thing so many lawyers and doctors are Jews.

Am I banned?

Attached: 1522811767144.png (771x807, 1M)

Omelettes and broken eggs, Polandbro.

What if they fuck it up.
It wouldn't even matter.

Btw, I love food so much that I will let it go for a week.

It's been a while since we hsd a fat hate thread on Jow Forums.

ur gud

>israeli flag
>absolute shit post
Checks out

>implying murdering innocent people is acceptable
>inb4 """""innocent"""""

putting tomato sauce in that should be sentenced with death penalty though

If you get framed, your best option is to hang yourself

>How is it still a thing in USA?
Your entire nation is guilty of genociding ethic Germans leading to the kick off of WW2. You should all be executed.

Live in Iowa.
Most of us want death to be a sentencing option for severely violent crimes not limited to murder and large quantity drugs traffic and distribution offenses.

Attached: 1476062758220.jpg (850x1200, 280K)

umyj tą kuchnie brudasie

I hope he introduces an oven penalty for kikes like you

Who cares? It's good to see murderous nogs get what they deserve

They cannot hush the desire to kill
There is always a hated group in any narrative
The primal instinct to take life is pure
This is what they play on
Their greatest note
Because it is their greatest fear
Even they cannot comprehend the savage mindset of the north tribes
The south tribes would rather watch their prey suffer to see if it can still benefit them
While the ladder does not give it a seconds thought ruthlessly casting the life into oblivion where it belongs