Commiefornia BTFO: San Diego looking to join Trump in CA lawsuit

Escondido county joined Trump last night, vote was 4 to 1 (a spic).

revolt happening!

Attached: countiesBrokenOut1.jpg (550x644, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kpbs.org/news/2018/apr/03/san-diego-county-likely-to-join-trumps-sanctuary/
youtu.be/QyIXWpXgNuM
youtube.com/watch?v=oP0g7Yba6Rs
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Escondido-Holds-Vote-to-Join-Sanctuary-Lawsuit-Against-State-478829583.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3NOrTb3vtFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kpbs.org/news/2018/apr/03/san-diego-county-likely-to-join-trumps-sanctuary/

youtu.be/QyIXWpXgNuM

Attached: 56E5BA1D-CC38-4625-8E2C-F618BE03EA78.jpg (1000x1250, 520K)

CA is the ultimate chaos ATM. Exactly what all Democratic voters want America to become.

Good, get all these fucking beaners out of my god damn country.

Attached: KikeBrown.jpg (1222x629, 456K)

when will it split?

perhaps CA will have it's own civil war

I don't think he's a Jew is he? sure acts like one.

Can confirm, distant family is from Escondido. Dutch who fled post ww 2 ain't pussieess

lol look at his nose. He is full kike. Everything he has done for California has been absolutely jewish.

>tfw 90% of my Californian town gets deported
lmao bump

i really need to move out of LA county and get into OC soon. Guck this state. If i could only spend 180 days/a year here and the redt on a ranch in texas, I would

Funny how people are calling them evil for thinking "hey, maybe we should enforce the laws of our country!"

Attached: 022_Liverpool_05062017_1763_dog--47e1f07d1e82cd4de5d8148549eb9749.jpg (1920x1080, 1.4M)

CA civil war? God please yes. The collateral damage and casualties would be amazing.

Attached: 1510038833358.png (453x695, 437K)

Escondido Mayor was at the forefront of the push to support Trump.

Pic related is the Mayor of Escondido: Sam Abed. He’s a fucking Druze Lebanese immigrant.

>yfw the most based politician in Southern California would be called a sandnigger by le based WN posters on this board.

Apologize to Lebanese people RIGHT NOW, Jow Forums!!

Attached: 60E11DDE-E984-4FD5-A962-7998C6BB84BA.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I bet people would gladly travel from other states to help liberate the state.. it'd be awesome to rid the disease here.

Fuck I love Bruce Jenner’s Penis.

This civil war was started for less then what this faggot state government is doing. The only way to stop it is by invasion and hostile take over of CAs government.

Attached: 1AE3B195-FFAB-4C1A-9838-D8CFF827E750.jpg (1024x555, 158K)

Attached: 5b312ebe-c9bf-4a57-b21e-0248d3c368b2.jpg (665x340, 64K)

Good. Those people need help. I don't have a problem with California, per se. I have a problem with their shithead elite leaders and the empty-headed idiots who vote to keep them in office. Many parts of California are a literal Banana Republic now, and San Francisco is one of them.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 4.18.53 PM.png (1876x1748, 2.16M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oP0g7Yba6Rs

Bruh, nobody hates the Lemonese

Attached: blackswan.jpg (500x616, 71K)

i love how when you drive through california, they act like incredible faggots about MUH INVASIVE PLANT SEEDS. drive up 5 and look at all their fragile faggot ass crops. a single determined individual could wreck the entire cock, arrogant fucking joke that is california with fucking a handful of the wrong kind of seeds like dunno some nip ragweed.

yet another reason why nazism/white nationalism/alt-right/whatever is fucking retarded

Taco Makers BTFO

>Taco Makers BTFO

Taco Makers BTFO

>Taco Makers BTFO

Taco Makers BTFO

>Taco Makers BTFO

Taco Makers BTFO

>Taco Makers BTFO

Attached: 187.jpg (362x428, 35K)

C'mon OC fucking save us.

Attached: likes OC.jpg (901x418, 58K)

WE WILL RETAKE CALIFORNIA

lol. Yeah, because they'll surely be treated equally and fairly in the liberal, anti-White court system of California.

Oh wait...you actually thought that the justice system was fair and unbiased?

Let me laugh at you even harder....

ROTFLMAO!

"Excuse me, you need to SHUT UP now"

>>> oooohhhhhhhh TACO NIGGERS BTFO ~!!!

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Escondido-Holds-Vote-to-Join-Sanctuary-Lawsuit-Against-State-478829583.html

Attached: shut up.jpg (670x315, 29K)

we'll see faggot. San Diego area has a shit ton on illegal spics. the county is letting them know they don't want them

>we'll see faggot.
Not only is California a lost cause, democracy is a lost cause and the court system is a lost cause.

Whites should just flee California before the Jews and the Liberals turn it into North Mexico.

>the county is letting them know they don't want them
It's cute how you think the people still have a say in government.

Attached: pothole-downtown-600x480.jpg (600x480, 45K)

Yorba Linda joins the fight...

>>> Taco Makers BTFO ~!!!

Attached: YL Vote.jpg (652x450, 76K)

Attached: no_santuary.jpg (1536x1627, 457K)

looks like they do seeing how they're showing resistance

Roundup is dangerous!

Attached: weed_scientist.jpg (800x600, 156K)

kek

I miss the good old days....

>> pic related

Attached: caution.jpg (500x334, 44K)

come to OC we would love to have you.

Attached: Newport_Boulevard,_Costa_Mesa,_1950s.jpg (1890x1173, 1.35M)

I get the feeling that Civil War II will kick off in California.

Democrats are a mistake t. SHAW

Based motherfucking Adam Abed (I know him personally btw... excellent guy... )

San Diego is just as brown and retarded as LA.
What gives here?

San Diego has a lot of rednecks believe it or not.

lots of military

I personally know a few Yorba Linda Council members... they are pissed with this CA/Brown shit.

Whats there to take back mi hermano? It's a shithole here now man. Bums everywhere and when the city kicks them out of loiter spots they come back in greater numbers. Aids is rampant that I think we need to label people who got it by force. Legal child prostitutes I'm ok with that tho

yeah, no
you've clearly never been to LA

All OC fags report in!
San Clemente faggot standing by

Attached: 1522233932560.jpg (447x595, 37K)

Escondido is like 80% spic.

fullerton reporting in

believe it or not but there a lot of mexicans that immigrated here legally that absolutely hate illegals.

>San Diego is just as brown and retarded as LA.
San Diego is very brown but it actually does not have many illegals because the CA border is relatively secure. San Diego has proportionally less illegals than most major cities nationwide, actually.

I know, especially working class ones that aren't on welfare. Basically, if they aren't on welfare and speak english they hate illegals.

Yorba Linda Fag reporting

Attached: W-Op.-Anvil-feb13-3.jpg (652x506, 175K)

I live there, you faggot.

You actually think those ag check points are just checking for seeds?

Hello fellow San Clemente fren

Cant wait for Civil War 2: California Boogaloo

Attached: new-flag-in-loleta.jpg (594x487, 53K)

I've never had any problems with the lebanese though. Them, Syrians, and Iranians tend to be the only decent people to come out of the middle east.

He's a Jesuit.

True, most cross over in the desert east of San Diego and head up to LA or te central valley

this, have spic friends that hate illegals and so do their parents that migrated here legally, they feel its a slap in the face that illegals get everything handed to them without having to bust their ass like everyone else.

mission viejo here

Attached: Some days are for dying.gif (419x607, 3.08M)

For those that might not know, this pic is not a meme. It is a real road sign seen on highways in Southern California. There isn't just one, there are many. There are multiple caution signs warning of people potentially running across the highway. They have been there for decades.

Is San Diego a good place to live in / move to from Europe? I don't speak Spanish and I don't want to learn it wither.

I think most cross over in other states and the migrate to LA and SF.
And yet most of those still vote Dem because they like large government.

Get fucked, communists.

Used to be, they declared them rayciss and took them all down.

Attached: potholes-5-600x600.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Yes. San Diego is the best big city in California. You never have to speak spanish unless you want yard work done and are too much of a fucking jew to fucking hire a normal, legal service.

LA has so many illegals it isn't even funny.

Ready to secure the northern border of the State of Jefferson!

This is what you see on the CA freeways today. Better make sure protesters do not get run over walking on the freeway!

Attached: pedestians_on_405Freeway.png (1024x657, 776K)

IM FROM SAN DIEGO COUNTY
IM IN SAN MARCOS, THATS WEST-ADJACENT TO ESCONDIDO
YOU ALL DOUBTED OUR LOYALTY TO THE GOD-EMPEROR BUT WE ARE THE FRONT LINE HOLDING BACK THE HORDE, AS LONG AS THE LIGHT OF MEN BURNS BRIGHT, CALIFORNIA IS NOT LOST

Attached: 1442179129831 (2).jpg (508x820, 109K)

Being an LA native has given me a lot of perspective on this issue and I can safely say that LA needs to be nuked

this is good news. This is what matters. We cant control federal its too corrupt and people cant be bothered to vote those bums out BUT we can control local with surprising efficiency.

Attached: 300.jpg (1920x1200, 274K)

I hope this is Steve Austin

High tech and less offensive.
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=3NOrTb3vtFg

Attached: General Purpose Force Multiplier Military-Grade Combat Meme, Individual, High Yield -WARNING- RULES (1705x1488, 284K)

Thanks bro.

Yeah, I am not even going to bant about it.

People here dont get it. Most middle eastern people in the US are conservative and aligned with the ideology of this place. But their hate gets the best of them.

it's crowded as fuck and expensive. if you're not into either I wouldn't advise it

Attached: the great happening wont be our end.jpg (320x286, 31K)

They are a tiny population, so who cares. Also, all Rs have to do is stop sucking Israeli cock to capture that vote, but again it is tiny.

All legal immigrants think this way. Libtards automatically assume legal immigrants from Asia or Arab countries are going to help illegals from Mexico. Fucking morons think all brown people are the same.

Is this real?

Californians have always been the only ones fighting back. Every Trump rally and fight happened in California. Now California is the only one suing its own government. Fuck all you California haters.

asians especially hate mexicans and blacks

All of California was red when that picture was taken.

rollingforcivilwar
digitsconfirm

Attached: 1522892940491.png (454x530, 321K)

Wow, the congressmen on Jon and Ken literally just said th same thing. Are you at the rally?

We need more regions, cities, and municipalities to join in this lawsuit. NorCal especially has no excuse, as they are the most conservative people in Cali and would be a great focal point of this rebellion.
If this becomes national news, then it will highlight how politically diverse California really is and how important it is to dismantle the democrat monopoly and gerrymandering that has turned the state into a single-party dictatorship.

>tfw used to drive through there whenever I would go to the beach
I don't really miss california all that much desu.

Attached: 1513408213586.png (764x718, 118K)

CenCal Faggots report!

Tulare County here

>yard work
My (legal) gardener barely speaks a word of English. Him and his wife come over, beautify my landscaping and I have to track him down just to pay him..older gentleman who supposedly owns land in Mexico and actually went on a Europe trip with his wife last year...

YL user here. Good.

Nixon would support this.

>apologize
Jow Forums is allied to the Lebanese. They’re anti-jihadist, anti-communist, and pro-Assad

not all, but most do because kikes from the ACLU and other (((organizations))) tell them that republicans are racist and dont want them.

>tiny
You have no idea... the government counts them as white (non Hispanic )