First time I ever agreed with any Lefty Jow Forums on Police Brutality

First time I ever agreed with any Lefty Jow Forums on Police Brutality.
> Tells Nigger to step out of car.
>Nigger steps out of car and follows instruction
>*Sucker Punches nigger and kicks his face in*
>"omg muh fear for my life".

This cop deserves to be hanged. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't. Only cucks who love Jewish cock will argue in favor of him

Attached: SmartSelect_20180405-143912_Facebook.jpg (1344x1420, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=df-oLzM5fqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cye-1RP5jso
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/04/14/the_michael_bongiovanni_case_shows_how_bad_cops_cover_for_each_other.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 archive

Leftypol raid goes south

>an italian having a fit and getting physical

Who would have thought

It's just a nigger

Found a link if anyone wants to see, ignore the commentary, only link i could find
m.youtube.com/watch?v=df-oLzM5fqk

Pretty clear cop was not justified, nigger had his hands up and was obviously scared/submitting.

Doesn't sound like he did anything wrong. Love the police. Those guys and gals do a great job. I always make sure to shake their hand and tell them as much as well as buy their meals whenever I see them out at diners or restaurants. Fantastic job they do. Dead niggers are but one of the many amazing services they offer. Love cops.

Keep up the great work, officers!

>its just a nigger

NWO cops are just practicing on niggers because people dont care, soon it will be the whites

>Implying cops aren't just professional niggers

I admit, when BLM first started I dismissed them as chimps chimping.
Over the last few years though some of these cases have struck me as... Excessive.
Then I started looking at the statistics and saw that tons of unarmed white people are killed yearly by trigger happy cops.
Then officer Simon says happened.
I now believe that BLM is right that there is a serious problem with police brutality in this country.
I just don't believe it is an exclusively race related problem.

No, I stand behind him because I hate niggers. Nice libfag logic, tho.

Attached: 1522720332632.jpg (955x1217, 126K)

That's very nice of you user.

Thats the sad part, BLM had a legit convern about police accountability, but they fucked up and made it all about race and chimped out

IMO the problrm isnt police brutality, its police accountability. Everyone knew simon says was a freak who was way in the wrong, but the system was gamed to help him even though everyone knew he murdered that guy.

If you fuck up and someone dies you have to pay, end of story

This.
In the mind of a cop there are only 2 kinds of people:
1) cops
2) not cops
They think they can do anything they want to anybody who isn't a cop

This country needs nation-wide police reform and i've said that forever now. I hate boot lickers

the more dead niggers, the better.

Perfect example

Like a week ago in ct some retard statey was speeding down 84 and crashed into the back of a semi and died. They shut down the whole highway and disrupted everyones day with like a 5 hour delay so over 100 stateys could do some retarded ceremony for a cop that was being a jackass and paid the price.

All the time ill be on rt 105 late at night and they will fly past me going over 120, and they do it because they can do whatever they want. They are so audacious they wont even put on their lights when thy do it.

Nope. Niggers don't have the right to live. I'm glad the faggot is dead and the cop will not be punished.

medal of honor when?

I'm a teacher, and all the kids that want to become a cop are almost always redneck jackasses. DOn't get me wrong, I like good cops, but a lot of them are using the power trip to make up for their fragile redneck egos

I'm going to suspend judgement until bodycam / dashcam footage from the officer is released.

Who knows what that civilian was saying to the officer that provoked that kind of response.

In my experience, if you're a big guy (for you) and you keep a stone face during any interaction with blacks then it everything goes well. Most are even submissive.

However, if you look in any way friendly or weak then they shit-test you repeatedly with each shit-test escalating in intensity.

Don't relax around blacks.

How much cop cum do you swallow everyday?

>This cop deserves to be hanged. Prove me wrong.
so was he hanged? what happened?

There is video released. Check it out.

Attached: black deaths.jpg (1200x797, 125K)

Thats the thing, not all cops are bad, not all cops abuse power.

BUT all cops have zero accountability under the law. If you are a cop you are insulated from scrutiny by the law and by the state. Thats why its not an issue of brutality, its an issue of accountability

>Everyone knew simon says was a freak who was way in the wrong, but the system was gamed to help him even though everyone knew he murdered that guy
He did absolutely nothing wrong, friend. Love that guy. Did an excellent job that day keeping us safe.

Attached: 4.jpg (318x690, 91K)

>Who knows what that civilian was saying to the officer that provoked that kind of response.

Irrelevant. Its a long standing legal precident that insults/ heated words do not under any circumstances justify voilence of any kind.

He had his gun pointed at his face, his hands were up and he was surrendering, the punch was completely unjustified

>(((BLM)))
Funny how after being weaponized through propaganda and sabotaging Bernie Sanders of all fucking people, they almost immediately faded into the quietness after the election. In their place, you had women (useless, as always) and children (just useful enough t engage the boomer self-loathing complex) take their place. ...Let's not forgot (((Richard Spencer))) and the likes.

You don't think these "organizations" can actually wield control over your populace without being infiltrated to some capacity... By the Russians, of course... Your overt hierarchy would never compromise such organic displays of public concern, as your security forces put their 'lives on the line' to ensure you have the freedom to practice your basic, inalienable, national rights.

Police are low-level social control. The zeitgeist is a control condition.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cye-1RP5jso

Attached: OKGOY.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Nothing to prove wrong. IF monsters like this were culled from the police force, or just not allowed to join, we wouldn't need BLM. Hollins' case, like Castile's, is the heart of BLM's argument - that even if you're entirely obedient to the police, they might just assault/kill you anyway, so there is literally no 'right' response to the police.

>Its a long standing legal precident that insults/ heated words do not under any circumstances justify voilence of any kind.
Except when someone calls a black person a nigger right?

All that ass licking won't save you when they decide you're due for a beating. But you'll get beat with the taste of their turds on your tongue. Enjoy that.

I hate cops but hate niggers more so I pretend to support them

There is a higher percentage of bad blacks than bad cops. Both should be eliminated.

Thats a civilian you dumb jewish cuck. Get out of Goblino

When you're in charge of the law, you can ignore it. Especially since if anyone calls it in, they'll first cover for the pig, then torment the caller for life.

If you were to hold some of the dimwitted criminals at the local-yokel police force accountable for their anti-social actions, then you might get the crazy idea that you can hold politicians, bankers, and military factions accountable as well. Hell, you might start behavin like wanna dem dare republikz. Maybe even start questioning Israel.

Just being here gets you put on the list. Your capacity to question WILL get you sent to the gulag, and these motherfuckers are going to send a robot in with a cell-phone to negotiate your conditions of surrender, but instead are going to blow you up with the phone and without due process.

They're low-level social control and they've been militarized for a reason... For you.

Attached: c296172ea51755d5b1a9499f1806a899.jpg (1000x682, 164K)

Thats also unjustified

In fact, a nigger just got 10 years the other day for one punching a mexican that called him a nigger

how's it feel, knowing that your pettiness means supporting murder?

if it's not an issue of brutality, then there's no reason to worry about accountability. It's BOTH.

It's not "Lefty/pol/" to know cops are sub 80 IQ retards who give zero fucks about your rights. The notion that calling something police brutality is being "Lefty Jow Forums" is just retarded and a psyop to encourage bootlicking so when they come to round up your guns you go along with the "based" police.

First, there were two officers, not one, and both were fired immediately and charged with a fuck-ton of felony charges of assault, battery, abuse of authority type charges, and more.

America does have a big problem with police abuse and police corruption, but the problem with the right is that they always ignore it because of their knee jerk racism. What really grinds my gears is why I see Libertarians and DONT TREAD OF ME fags actually cuck out and boot lick these faggots.

You actually think we are put on a list for being here?

Show me the video. I have nothing against the death penalty for cops who commit murder. Usually, they don't, though.

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/04/14/the_michael_bongiovanni_case_shows_how_bad_cops_cover_for_each_other.html

I support cops and the good work they do in our communities. However, they should be punished severely for abuse of authority. Bad cops are far worse than Jamal and Manuel.

Attached: 1522771399795.png (1110x590, 572K)

GUESS WHO TRAINS OUR POLICE FORCES TO BE BRUTAL? THE JEWS!!!!! They are trying to turn America into Palestine, complete with checkpoints, multi-tiered justice and a militarized police force.

Attached: 1497261548250.png (542x1060, 504K)

Attached: 1519903877136.png (670x1146, 449K)

Attached: 1516946312575.png (677x1220, 797K)

Attached: 1505314825901.png (854x1260, 271K)

I read about that case. His sentence was downgraded because "he couldn't have possibly known that he would kill her".

Textbook case of the subtle racism of low expectations.

I could see being put on a list if you are posting certain things but every single visitor seems far fetched. Who knows. Maybe it isn't.

Attached: andy.jpg (288x363, 73K)

seriously this

when it is whites then call me. I'm not getting upset on behalf of a nig. black lives don't matter to me

Wrong

The brutality argument doesnt work because not all cops are assholes, but all cops are protected under the law like assholes. So when one fucks up you cant touch them because the law was designed to insulate and protect the good police officers. If you improve accountability, you will also solve the britality issue because asshole cops wont get a free pass anymore

we dindu nuffinz mang de nigs b oppressin us

even if you're white you are still a nigger to those in power

It will be too late by then, your right will have been eroded and people will be numb to the violence

This is a pretty aggressive post user.

BLM chimped out. They also picked thugs getting rightfully shot as civil rights cases. It’s like they were designed to make whites angry and divide the country.

However, there is a problem with police brutality.

>2 posts by this ID
>Mental gymnastics
>Dubs
Neat.

Attached: 1522711311823.jpg (231x244, 19K)

>Prove me wrong
nigger have zero value
/thread
give the cop a medal

Attached: 1522657346348.jpg (229x250, 9K)

Maybe that's just because you live in a degenerate multi-culti community with no social cohesion.

that nigger is lucky he's even breathing American air

like it doesn't happen to whites already? cops already kill many more whites than blacks. we are suggesting that the only times their violence is unjustified is when it is against blacks? shouldn't it be concerning that despite harming / killing more whites, who are the majority, people give even less of a fuck about those incidents?

its not only lefty Jow Forums queers that harp on about police brutality

old Jow Forums werent statists m8

He's doing god's work

>caring that a nigger was made good
Why?

rights already eroded when a white dude is gunned down I want to see white people pissed. A black gunned down, might as well tell me you stepped in dogshit today

Just got home from work. I was going to do some squats in my undies and then eat some left over pizza.

>death by constipation
what a way to go

Attached: 1522888645794.jpg (460x692, 32K)

It also didnt help she was an illegal mexican

Anarcho-tyranny

Samuel Francis argued that the problems of managerial state extend to issues of crime and justice. In 1992, he introduced the word “anarcho-tyranny” into the paleocon vocabulary.[11] He once defined it this way: “we refuse to control real criminals (that's the anarchy) so we control the innocent (that's the tyranny).”[12] Francis argued that this situation extends across the U.S. and Europe. While the government functions normally, violent crime remains a constant, creating a climate of fear (anarchy). He says that “laws that are supposed to protect ordinary citizens against ordinary criminals” routinely go unenforced, even though the state is “perfectly capable” of doing so. While this problem rages on, government elites concentrate their interests on law-abiding citizens. In fact, Middle America winds up on the receiving end of both anarchy and tyranny.[11]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state

Attached: DC314FD8-45DF-461D-9035-C4037736E191.jpg (338x499, 35K)

Be sure to break parallel, spook/JIDF.

Attached: 1390164658773.jpg (256x321, 43K)

>we are suggesting that the only times their violence is unjustified is when it is against blacks?

When the fuck did i say that or even imply that

>I want to see white people pissed
The Jewish media would have to cover the event. They don't. So the sheep don't know what's happening.

They don't even know that Whites are killed more by cops than blacks are killed by the cops. That's with the added fact that blacks have more encounters with cops because blacks are more criminal.

On top of the fact that blacks kill more blacks than cops kill blacks but you don't see the niggers rioting over that...

>When the fuck did i say that or even imply that
When your type never, ever sides with Whites when White rights are actually violated.

you aren't suggesting that people are already largely numb to the violence? they are. they are already killing whites. we are far past that point already.

Install a dash cam
Make sure it has date and time stamp as well as a GPS speedometer (to prove he's actually going 50 or 60 over)
Always have it recording (duh)
Whenever a cop flies past you hit the save button on the dash cam so you don't lose the footage
Make a fake Facebook and Twitter account so you don't identify or incriminate yourself
Post the footage and share it with the official police social media, or if they don't have one then share with whatever state organization has one or like the governor or something like that
Also send it to anti-cop groups or Pro accountability ones and shit like that
Send it to the local news, anonymously of course
If you caused enough of a stir, something will be done and the more footage you get the less they can ignore it

How the duck does one die from constipation?

you wanna come spot me? i'll share the pizza.

>How the duck does one die from constipation?
Your innards pop.

pushing too hard and end up having an aneurism?

How is supporting him favourable to the jews?

friendly reminder that the majority of burger cops are just dipshit failouts hopped up on authority and the fact they won't get punished for doing their jobs like shit

Attached: our brave boys in blue.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

>
>>its just a nigger
>NWO cops are just practicing on niggers because people dont care, soon it will be the whites

This.
Except we are already there.

Attached: thumbsupcat2.jpg (412x365, 26K)

>Implying they won't do the same to whites the moment they can get away with it.

You, and many of the "military/cops won't touch us civvies" don't quite grasp the concept on how much the sudden power can warp the perception of a "little men".
If things go down south, it's expected that both military and the police will be actually first to go off full retard on the power trip. If said thing happens, on your place, I would really pray to the God that you have never wronged anyone who is or could join military force (or police).
Because believe me, they WILL remember, they will try to take retribution, and they WILL justify it the same way niggers do - you have hot wife? Nice car? House? Ruining it all, preferably, in front of your eyes, to display their power, will be a viable option for them. Why? Because they can.

>When your type never, ever sides with Whites when White rights are actually violated.

You sure about that
Oh whats this post>IMO the problrm isnt police brutality, its police accountability. Everyone knew simon says was a freak who was way in the wrong, but the system was gamed to help him even though everyone knew he murdered that guy.

I didnt say that?

if you don't shit for long enough it backs up in your colon, flows into your intestines, etc. take long enough and it'll fill enough if your insides that you literally don't have room for your lungs to expand to breath and stuff. seen it happen to long-term opiate abusers who manage not to die in some other stupid way, since opiate abuse makes your colon and intestines not move dook as well

Was it two or three whites on a one ganked dindu? By cops I mean.
I know the stats are old, but still.

I dont think we are past the point of return by a long shot

Being an edge lord isnt going to solve anythinf

Rupture of intestines.
Maybe also poisoning.

>
>Thats the sad part, BLM had a legit convern about police accountability, but they fucked up and made it all about race and chimped out

Absolutely. Instead of joining together with whites ( who are shot more by cops that blacks), they turned it into a racial thing, and drove whites into common cause with cops.

It's a totally fucked up situation.

>>IMO the problrm isnt police brutality, its police accountability. Everyone knew simon says was a freak who was way in the wrong, but the system was gamed to help him even though everyone knew he murdered that guy.
Who said that?
Oh the media?

Why would I believe anything from the anti-White Judeo media that wants to vilify all cops in the defense of niggers?

i never said it was the point of no return. just that it is already happening to whites and people must be numb to the violence if they typically couldn't care less. point of no return will look a lot worse than what we see today.

Cops generally are bitter failures and servants of the Jew. Actual based cops who kill criminal Nogs and do the job right like Darren Wilson are targeted by (((them))).