There's literally nothing wrong with racial inclusivity in tech

There's literally nothing wrong with racial inclusivity in tech.

Attached: 1522952021939.jpg (1024x598, 75K)

>There's literally nothing wrong with racial inclusivity in tech.
Let us know when Zimbabwe puts a man on the moon all by themselves.

At least Google is a private company. In the UK we have the BBC, a public service broadcaster, blackwashing our own history and continually pumping out content trying to meme black people into Britain history as if they were always there.

the one place where diversity works, fantasy.

also you have to pay for it on top of your taxes, top fucking kek

can we make this thread an african-tech thread?

Friendly reminder that NASA is diversity cannon fodder and the real space funding is being creatively redirected to Elon Musk who is besties with Trump and running the US space program in plain sight

>thinking google doesn't influence politics and government by orders of magnitude more than any elected official

But that would be racially exclusive.

Sure, except for employing niggers in tech because they’re as thick as pig shit.

There is 0 problem with lots of different races being employed as engineers and technologists . It’s only niggers who are too stupid to use logic or physics or mathematics which are the core skills of programming and engineering.

Attached: 1522193071244.gif (214x199, 590K)

You're overestimating how powerful Google is.
They tried to help Hillary win the election by manipulating search algorithms to divert users away from negative articles and hit pieces about her. Didn't help her win the election.
They're also facing severe PR problems after the Damore scandal and their open SJW marxist agenda that they brazenly show off to the world. They're well on the same path as repeating Facebook and Twitter's decline and humiliation.

>Thinking you can infer that from what I said
At least Google has the good fucking manners to be vaguely clandestine about their government influence, blackwashing and anti-white "diversity" agendas. The BBC has no such qualms.

You want him to delete the thread?

>At least Google has the good fucking manners to be vaguely clandestine about their government influence,
Everyone knows that Google is actively cooperating with governments at this point. It's an open, unstated secret, just like Hollywood's pedophilia cabal.

I'm not overestimating anything, you just have an overactive imagination.
I said they have far more political influence than any elected official.
Certainly more than the BBC, which is the comment I replied to.
Something can have far more influence than something else without literally having magic powers.

TIL vaguely clandestine is UK slang for couldn't be more in your fucking face about it

Science begs to differ.

Attached: UIysBDC_d.jpg (640x803, 72K)

>There's literally nothing wrong with racial inclusivity in tech

Statement only true in a meritocracy.

>South Korea whiter than the U.S
le
%

you may want to spend a bit more time examining op's image

Excellent chart user

how about a readable version, leaf?