WAR

The war is live, and it will not be televised. Watch the water. War has begun.

A large subterranean base off the coast of California has just been destroyed by benevolent factions. Expect a large event as retaliation. April showers bring May flowers.

Attached: bases.png (1744x836, 920K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theeventchronicle.com/editors-pick/massive-submerged-entrance-found-california-coast/#
nps.gov/chis/learn/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm
inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5724?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Ordnance_Penetrator
youtube.com/watch?v=_NL_B9MAKCw
projectcamelot.org/la5354ms.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take your meds.

LARP detected.

>Underground bases don't exist

Attached: 1514889385793.png (645x729, 75K)

man I love /x/-tier posts

1 bumpstock of cocaine

Attached: 0AC6F8F6-02A2-4792-B7EC-C9204134D5F2.gif (247x255, 341K)

holy shit user

Many people on the ground down there felt a jolt, then a roll. Indicative of large explosions.

Attached: eyewit.png (784x659, 33K)

Tell us more user. Maybe we have a place for you yet.

Attached: 357731_2.jpg (630x630, 131K)

My family lives along one of those lines on the right hand map.

Years ago they heard drilling under the street.

Bumping for interest.

That map shows the subterranean base on a different island...

>watch the water

Pic related op?

Attached: US aquifers.jpg (779x542, 73K)

The Alliance received credible intelligence that another dimensional portal machine was being developed by the Cabal at a secret underground base under Seefin Mountain, near Glenbeigh, in County Kerry, Ireland.
The Alliance stormed the base fatally wounding a number of Cabal foot soldiers.
After searching multiple laboratories, they captured and interrogated 2 Cabal scientists who revealed secret documents of a massive Mirader Invasion of the Earth, possibly as early as August 2018.
A study of the dimensional portal machine revealed technology that could not have been made by human beings. Rather than destroy the machine, the Alliance attempted to turn it on.
A howling hellish screeching sound was heard and the mountain began to vibrate.
A Strange alien beast-like creature began to materialize at the portal epicenter.
The base's ceiling began collapsing and the CERN machine's components began to explode.
The Alliance immediately destroyed the portal with the fail-safe they set up and escaped just as the underground base collapsed.
2 Alliance members were injured in the process and were treated with first aid on the spot.
A large plum of smoke emitted from the mountain for about an hour during a dark moonless night. No suspicions arouse from the local villagers in Glenbeigh.
More info as it arrives...

theeventchronicle.com/editors-pick/massive-submerged-entrance-found-california-coast/#

Just wow

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 41K)

Underground basis do exist according to Phil Schnieder and they are all connected

Notice how there is no build up on the California EQ on the right. And on the left a normal EQ how there is some build up with sustained shaking. Cali EQ decays immediately with no small aftershocks after. This is highly indicative of explosions or man made disturbance.

Not to mention eyewitness accounts saying it was a strong jolt with a decay rolling quake after.

Attached: eq.png (1837x677, 134K)

In the United Kingdom and Ireland, an April shower is rain during the month of April. One of the major causes of the often heavy downpours is the position of the jet stream.[1] In early spring, the jet stream starts to move northwards, allowing large depressions to bring strong winds and rain in from the Atlantic. In one day the weather can change from springtime sunshine to winter sleet and snow. The track of these depressions can often be across Ireland and Scotland bringing bands of rain followed by heavy showers (often of hail or snow) and strong blustery winds

what is this roleplay shit

Godspeed larpers

Reminder: Q predicted this

>being this bluepilled

Attached: 01E5BB01-4372-4123-A871-DBE34CD9CB95.jpg (511x606, 94K)

Attached: snicko.jpg (634x356, 47K)

And here come the jews to puah this under

Attached: 1522870061276.png (454x453, 73K)

yeah he said something like this shit would happen today. interesting as I've always though that shit was a slide op, guess there is something to the guy. bumperino

Attached: 1513722452638.gif (331x197, 1.72M)

fuck this cryptic bullshit you faggot

its Q, bitch

Attached: MZ Q PREDICTION.png (855x621, 319K)

BRING IT ON!!

Attached: 1520391193377-pol.jpg (388x393, 90K)

actually interesting
cant wait for the sli-
oh
too late

Attached: 2013-02-19 18.09.33.jpg (1777x2100, 574K)

Attached: 1522980501714-sp.png (1044x782, 1.58M)

now i'm interested

Attached: 1499893754354.png (1756x772, 296K)

keep my name out of your mouth, nigger

Q has a very big vagene

Not an earthquake

Attached: xxsa.png (748x931, 268K)

Bunker.
Forest.
Blue.
+ ++ +++
APRIL SHOWERS.

I don't know what Q's obsession with bunkers is. Maybe he was dare I say right, and we fucked up clowns in an underground bunker off the course of Jewifornia?

what in the literal fuck am I looking at? gonna need the QRD

>December 3, 2011
Kys larper
SAGE ALL FIELDS

you need to go back

theres a hyperloop that goes from that underwater base, through the getty center, to edwards air force base. its how they planned on getting all the valuable art out in the event of war. also whats under the getty center? hmm

i felt it. it was a big bump, and then the ground shaking like we were on a boat, slow and liquid, not up and down bumping.

Is it the underground Nazis? Have they come to save us?

That doesn't even make sense. Its a news report.

Attached: 1520492193196.jpg (499x500, 150K)

Not everything like this is /x/ shit, some of it turns out to have been prescient.

Have a bump.

I'll bump

those are the local television channels for different areas of the same network you clamnigger Shareblue dipshit
SHILL HARDER FAGGOTS

Way to ruin your larp in the second post. Low effort. On a side not underground bases for sure exist.

Attached: kimmel.png (600x535, 152K)

dumb as a log here
should i be worry'd?

Attached: 1520935713762s.jpg (110x125, 14K)

You have my attention.

Why is the island right next to the epicenter of the cali EQ on fire and smoke billowing out of the ground?

Source of picture: www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-quake-damage-island-20180405-story.html

It was taken today

Attached: G7CKWMJGDJG25KEY3JAAJG65VM.jpg (1400x786, 49K)

Not larping, gathering evidence. I was making fun of the shills implying there wasn't underground bases.

didn't the high lord of the galactic federation say this way gonna happen soon?
zeta reticuli btfo

because their deep state base got blown the fuck up today, boys

it's just an inactive volcano that has suddenly become active again

Attached: 1518823929465.gif (200x189, 603K)

new land soon?

To recap, we have 3 pieces of evidence so far that a underground clown base got BTFO.

1. EQ signatures are unnatural and indicative of a man-made disturbance i.e explosion, kinetic energy weapons

2. Island near the epicenter or base (Santa Cruz) of the EQ is billowing smoke and on fire

3. Underground Bases map coincides very closely to the epicenter of the quake.

damn what if it's another Dulce Firefight

Attached: comfy bobbah.png (871x513, 333K)

Nice thread OP.
I believe you.
Lurking.

I still kinda think you're larping. But if you're not don't put cryptic phrases in your op like "watch the water" and "april showers bring may flowers". It makes you seem like a fag. You did bring all these maps and "evidence" so I take back my low effort accusation. I'll play along. Where did you get this info btw?

Attached: homealone.png (757x532, 242K)

Fugg we need eyes and ears on that island, Vandenberg and China lake

Checked and bumped.

Attached: 1522073591395.jpg (480x360, 28K)

For what it's worth I used to mess around with audio engineering as a hobby and the waveform on the left immediately stands out to me as being created by something and not a natural occurence. In audio engineering the term is actually called a "plosive". No lie.
The pic related isn't great but you get the point.

Attached: HindyPlosives.jpg (500x289, 38K)

Good \o/

I was quoting Q, I know yall dont like him round these parts.

Anyways, sources of info.

1. EQ data came directly from IRIS so its legit, and the signatures are very unnatural compared to other regular EQ's.

2. That picture was taken today from the LA Times, cant repost it but its in the thread. There is deff smoke billowing out from that Island.

3. Underground base map is from Phil Schneider, who was a former USGS Geologist and Engineer for the gov. He has numerous presentations on YouTube, this underground base/tunnel map is one of the few online. They are very hard to find.

checked

i hope. current world is getting a bit stale.

APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS. I knew I felt a disturbance in the force over the past week. Now it makes sense. Thank you, I am still learning how this works.

Currently a wildfire apparently. SEE ALERTS
nps.gov/chis/learn/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm

Post moar OP. Larp or not, I love this faggotry...

Attached: 71B1BF61-F374-40A8-9827-C080ED2E023B.gif (450x406, 917K)

5.3 is generally tactical nuke tier if we're talking explosives. A B61 mod bunker buster would fit.

Kinetic impact is nowhere near 5.3 for any reasonable object you can get up into space.

Happens every couple months newfag

>China lake
Funny name
Are we dealing with communist loyalists who have taken over our underground bunkers?
Gotta flush em out if so.

Additional details
inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5724?

Nuclear test that was bigger than expected

Internal war for control of the US (shadow government/deep state versus POTUS).

Or an earthquake.

Just so everyone is aware, OP is not a complete faggot. Rumors of underground sub bases off the California coast are not unfounded.

Also, the reason North Korea is denuclearizing is because Trump authorized:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Ordnance_Penetrator

It's an earthquake creating bomb. Explosions are a lot more efficient underground, where the displacement is ground and earth, not just air. It causes shockwaves that would surely destroy open cavities like a bunker.

Did you idiots really think an earthquake destroyed NK's nuclear bases? LOL

Hyperloop passes under dyess afb as well... speculating it connects to Denver airport

>250 acres

That's one big fire

I Am Lust.

First time postin on Jow Forums

To my knowdlege

Attached: Zeno.png (1366x768, 1.8M)

Yeah at this point when Q posting it's probably best to not refer to him or any of his phrases. Pol is so poisoned against him that you have to leave any reference to Q out of it to get the info across. Reminder to everyone that Phil Schneider was murdered by cia niggers or the like.

Attached: roastie.png (775x632, 416K)

Not a fucking drill, It is confirmed that island is on fire. Its not just smoke.

Attached: saof.png (1015x553, 409K)

>that trip
Hello Q, anything fun going on lately?

Im in florida. Over the past month there have been several instances where there was a prolonged, and very thunderous booming sound that rattled houses. I was convinced one of them was either an earthquake or a massive sink hole opening up because it had enough energy to make the windows rattle and picture frames slap against the wall. When I checked online there were no recent earthquakes anywhere nearby. Wonder if that shit was related. I've felt earthquakes before.. this didnt feel like it.. it had a rolling quality to it and it felt like it was travelling north fairly rapidly. Much more like a concussion from an explosion than anything else.. I didnt really sperg on it too much at the time.. Wonder if that was related.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Ordnance_Penetrator

Not big enough for a 5.3

That'd barely register on a monitor.

B61 with a low yield setting would be close to a 5.3.

Explain the nature of the war.

Who are the sides?

Attached: us_white.jpg (720x819, 128K)

Nah, you're safe in leafland

Other than from Trudeau but we can't help you with that

la.curbed.com/2010/5/17/10513846/gov-candidate-wants-to-turn-channel-island-into-pedophile-island

Island that is on fire has pedo conenctions.

Attached: saped.png (1277x824, 1.14M)

This is important to understand, so read carefully. The explosion from the MOP is not the damage. They send in surveyors to make sure the phenomena they are trying to achieve can be done. The shockwaves are more efficient in earth, and when they hit the cavity it creates a resonance, the structure collapses and that is registered as the earthquake, not the explosion. The reason the thing is so heavy is because it must breach the soil deep enough for this to occur.

Hi newfriend,

You'll want to be taking your name off unless you're a chick or homo, in which case post tits or leave, respectively.

Additionally, it's suggested that you delay posting for at least six months while you absorb our diverse culture.

Shut the fuck up,

user

youtube.com/watch?v=_NL_B9MAKCw

A new illuminati is rising boys.

projectcamelot.org/la5354ms.pdf

Attached: 1522260575335.png (1200x674, 333K)

dont bring your namefags here

>I was quoting Q,
Why do you boomers and schizos insist on shilling him here? You are not welcome. Go to cripplechan or your reddit containment board and larp freely, but don't shit this board up with your fanfiction.

Attached: 151038965127.jpg (243x195, 13K)

No wonder the local Air Force station has been busy. The local personnel look concerned about some bombing out west. When I asked about Sam’s club they said they didn’t know what I was talking about

I prayed for Q.

Jow Forums mods are cia niggers

Attached: sub.jpg (593x625, 76K)

Attached: subterrene11.jpg (609x621, 82K)

Not a boomer or schizo. Just thought his posts were relevant to this.

Anyway he is not the focus. Need help in evidence gathering, find any anomalies such as EQ data, air traffic, radio messages or anything that could of signaled a potential habbening.

WTF? Even for Cali standards

I fucking love a good narrative.

Attached: IMG_1260.jpg (354x408, 38K)