Was Gaddafi a hero to you?

Was Gaddafi a hero to you?

Attached: flag.gif (84x63, 38K)

No. He was a sand nigger

he was the man we needed to stay alive

Attached: 27544972_882552871923486_4137769273915694960_n.jpg (960x936, 89K)

I don't know about hero, but I did feel kinda bad for his final moments

I'd west did pay him the $2 billion a year to keep the Africans in Africa, like he asked, it would still be cheaper than the current situation

>amerilard posting
Yes, he did nothing wrong.

He had his flaws but was definitely one of Africa's best leaders.

>yanks

Bump

He warned that if he died the floodgates would open and third worlders would go into the west and we didn't listen. RIP Gaddafi you tried.

He did say that but I really wish Jow Forums would recognise the many other things he did. Why does everything has to be about race/immigration ffs

>muh based semites

Because it's the most relevant thing to a westerner. That said Libya was becoming a great nation under him and now it's a hellhole without him and even former rebels are now suddenly becoming Gaddafi fans and wanting his son to take over. They want Assad's head next and shit will only get worse for everybody if he's killed.

>implying he was a Jew
Gaddafi was an admirer of Adolf Hitler.

He held the tide of African invaders and warned Europe about becoming a continent of mongrels. Yes I miss him.

No, he was a martyr to Obama's dangerous foreign policy though

an hero'd himself by standing against the global illuminati

He gave the IRA some weapons so he's on my Christmas card list

Attached: ira pepe.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Because it's the most relevant thing to a westerner
It's not relevant to Americans or even really to Brits
His theory is interesting though, have you read the Green Book?
You ought to actually care about the people of these countries rather than just how it affects you.

not really. he was always high on cocaine and was addicted to plastic surgery and sex slaves tho

He actually tried to go his own way and not take on board the (((illuminati))). That's why they took him out. So yeah. A hero.

More like Mötley Crüedaffi, amirite?

kek

He made a high risk high reward gamble, and lost. Not particularly heroic or villainous.