I'm 26/f living in Miami but I'm looking for a guy to marry. Tired of my life and tired of waiting...

I'm 26/f living in Miami but I'm looking for a guy to marry. Tired of my life and tired of waiting. Anyone up for an adventure with me?

Attached: Screenshot_20180218-205443.jpg (1070x1646, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofsins.com/s/thread/17966010
thebarchive.com/b/thread/755788493
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The BRAIN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his tumor. His swelling is large. Its domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out.

He is bipartisan, as a result of his high levels of patriotism. This gives him the appearance of health and strength.

The BRAIN man's demeanor is one of a true maverick. He is principled, assertive, and can be explosively conservative. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly members of the GOP

Attached: 1516774648270.png (400x669, 201K)

Are my kidneys going on an adventure too?

If you stick with me yah

FBI I am in the Miami area .. you down for a meme war 2 time vet?

Attached: 1522551679004.gif (400x280, 1.94M)

If I stacked the cocks that went through you, and threw you down from that height on solid packed earth, would you be wounded and/or dying?

If so, no.

Haa. No. I have only had 3 relationships. I don't connect well with others. I just want to find a guy I can be me with and we can love each other.

It's a trap friend .. They are all over Miami Beach area

do you do anal?

I'd only marry someone who's a devout Christian, willing to have at least 6 children, and well bred (no foul language or dirty habits)

Attached: Now-I-Lay-Me-1912.jpg (553x751, 194K)

Roastie hate thread?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-05-20-48-45.png (480x800, 104K)

tits or gtfo

> I have only had 3 relationships
You think I was born yesterday? I didn't talk about your relationships, I asked about how many cocks were in you. You and I both know this number is seldom the same.

@ 3, your ability to pair bond is probably hindered anyways. If I were in your shoes, I'd look for the the most dominant white knight around.

I've had 6 sexual partners if that's what you're asking.

Were any of them niggers?

Jewish shill, no thanks.

What kind of a trashy woman offers herself up the rabble of Jow Forums?

Are you aware of pic related?

Attached: rrLe319.jpg (1223x1541, 331K)

Attached: 07C0957B-1C98-4127-AFF4-343314EEFA8C.jpg (625x626, 63K)

> I've had 6 sexual partners if that's what you're asking.

See If I were in your shoes, I'd look for the the most dominant white knight around. Don't waste your time here.

No I prefer white guys.

You preying on the poor thirsty boys of /pol? They sure make easy targets, I'll admit that.

you are jewish, no

Show bobs

you can move to me in LA,

i am 35 white guy 6'4''

i work hard - make good money

Two niggers at once, her 7th grade math teacher, a guy at a rave while she was rolling, a chad at spring break, and a cuban pool boy.

How close am i?

>this
>is
>how
>you
>get
>M U R D E R E D

For real? Tell me more about you? I'm serious by the way. Something told me to find someone on here tonight this way so I went with it.

no hymen, no diamond

Kek

That nose.

>cuban pool boy
>Spring break negro
that would be my guess

this
>obligatory picture of woman roaming through themiddle east to prove its not so bad.jpg

We'll all come crash your funeral

Post more pics and I'll consider it

do you have any brats? I fucking hate kids

No kids. Never been married.

>mfw Jow Forums becomes an international tribalism clique dating sight

Attached: IMG_1029.jpg (668x729, 45K)

I'm in Miami. Wanna get goy'd?

I want to lay my eggs in you

This. Also why do mods always destroy good threads but get a hard on when they see absolutely abhorrent threads.

wew that’s twelve testicles

Have u ever been diagnosed with any physical or mental ailments? Do u carry any hereditary diseases? Are you ears of normal size. Your knees are they defined or chubby? Boobs? Hair what’s up with the hair, I kinda like curly but can u straighten it. Do u have a DNA test?

Attached: DC12FEE5-5A73-415E-B9E7-35730F01EEEC.jpg (1536x2048, 333K)

is this how they get patsys for false flags?

>pic related
Give me the nudes, nigger.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1094x267, 43K)

Jow Forums got K I K E D
archiveofsins.com/s/thread/17966010
thebarchive.com/b/thread/755788493

>if you put all the testicles that have ejaculated because of you in your mouth would you suffocate to death?

>at dysney a few months ago
Im guessing 130 to 150 months ago.

to average first date questions and concerns lol

I have no diseases or impairments that I'm aware of. Normal ears I think. I'm average weight and height I think. I'd say I have healthy looking legs. I've never had a DNA test done but maybe one day I will. I'd consider straightening my hair.

Don't you know how to fucking read?

I think the general consesus is that shes a trap(literal not japanese )

Attached: 608E7125-B167-46E9-BB85-C1EBC13E2490.png (363x563, 15K)

My genes are pretty good. Your DNA is irrelevant with me bby