This is all serious, this has been bugging me for a while...

This is all serious, this has been bugging me for a while... This is my soyboy faggot cousin who bought a switch not too long ago. He keeps buying anime figurines like a fucking manlet. Whenever I go to family events with him he talks about naruto and some ruby show or some shit and he even did the ninja run... such an embarassment to my family... how can I get him to manup? He keeps wasting his money on stupid shit and he said he bought this for steins gate, attack on titan, and some nee no poony game or something. He has been sperging all week and I have to live next door to him. I can hear him shouting occasionally. Think he has autism or just on too much soy?

Also soy general thread

Attached: WEEBFAGGOT.jpg (650x855, 97K)

>keeps buying figurines like a manlet
>buying figurines shows low height
how?

Oh and he literally screeched and stomped his feet like a troll under a bridge when he got a game for this

He may be a faggot with soy in his DNA, but he seems to be having fun with his life, so let him live happy

Defecate on his face while he's sleeping. Makes sure you binge drink cheap beer the night before so you really get some good beer shits.

Op, it sounds like he's autistic, but you better not be Jewish. You might be greek so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Attached: 1512434690805.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

The games he is playing isn't the problem, its something else. I say this as someone who is currently remodeling his entire house, and is 3/4 of the way done, and plays similar.

Next time he brings this shit up just tell him if he doesn't quit being a gigantic, pathetic faggot you're going to tie him into a fucking pretzel knot like you should have done as a good cousin many years ago to prevent him from becoming such a gigantic hairy pussy.

Real men talk about anime and then pet their guns when no one is looking

He does have crazy emotional outbursts and is afraid to order from fast food places, he is the biggest embarrassment I swear guys

You're a troll.

You have to let them make their own mistakes user

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6K)

Limp-wristed faggot detected

he looks pretty embarrassing but i really dont know how you can change a person. they have to want to change themselves first before anything can be done about it

He seems way happier than you, user.

>they have to want to change themselves first before anything can be done about it
this. OP show him the right way and he will decide for himself where to go from there.

I swear he is a flamer too because he never can look girls in the eyes or talk to them, but can do this to a male stranger no matter what

You have the choice of words of a sulking manchild arts major

are you looking for advice or are you bitching about your cousin behind his back?

This is sad

Fuck writing proper English, hated it in school and hate it now

Oh trust me I tell him all the time what bugs me about him and I tried to be encouraging but he just ousts me as some kind of villian. It has been 5 years and I have grown impatient

This was him not too long ago, why does he have to make this face??? Is he doing it to be funny or something

Attached: SOYJOY.jpg (1200x1600, 1020K)

Look, you can either give up on him and move your time toward another more fruitful personal relationship or you can beat his ass and make him want to be manly enough to beat your ass. You can't reason with someone who is unreasonable.

>that hair
>that facial hair
>those teeth
>those glasses

He is total pussy repellent.

show him the right way, don't drive him away by bitching.

hes got some janked up teeth

who the fuck are you

Switch is actually pretty fun. I like being able to play mario and zelda and shit.

stop having fun and build a table faggot

I've built tables before. PS4 is fun, though.

IF you call me a soyboy again amma bite you.

Attached: 1516863713737.jpg (600x759, 160K)

He means manchild, memeflag

>He keeps wasting his money
>his money
He can do what he wants. Stop caring so much.

Attached: chimpanzees-by-sean-lafferty-4-728.jpg (728x546, 104K)

... I think he is a lost cause.

At the very least maybe you could redirect his foolish habits.... Get him collecting something at least valuable. Anything really. Holy shit, what a manlet.

Attached: 1509722664547.gif (230x177, 1.56M)

stop soysplaining

Assuming he isn't autistic, only he can make the decision to man up. All you can do is give him nudges in the right direction. Be kind and build some sort of relationship with him and ask him questions like, "Don't you ever feel aimless or without purpose in life? Do you ever feel like you're wasting your brief time on this planet doing these things?" If he flat-out refuses to man up, then take comfort in the fact that he will never pass on your family gene and create another one of him.

Attached: dis3.gif (205x211, 1.17M)

Attached: catnip.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

>Frightened

He is just a beta male user. Nothing that weight lifting and some reading won't help.

Attached: frightened.jpg (238x180, 35K)

soyim

Attached: 1522038063776.jpg (330x332, 76K)

afyermath

Attached: catnip.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Showing the whites above your eyes in facial expressions is a common sign of mental illness. The open mouth excited looking smile is something people do when they're feeling self conscious but want to appear confident. His insecurity is likely causing him to become more recluse which is exacerbating his mental issues. Rather than trying to fix the symptoms he's showing try to get him to exercise (helps with both confidence and mental health). I'd recommend asking him to go running with you a few times a week (preferably on a routine schedule). You can even play it off as trying to have a better relationship with him

>those teeth
WHAT THE FUCK?!

Fuckin stealing that one.

He just need to go to the gym and some redpills

Attached: fear-grimace.jpg (1041x908, 141K)

>showing the whites above the eyes
i dont want to defend him but if you make the same face as him, your eyes will look like that too

youd steal anything anyways

DAD RITE

Great advice

So is he just scared? What does he have to be scared of this world nowadays is so easy

Take him to a strip club or an shooting range i mean,go out with him and do some manly stuff occasionally he's going to realize how much of a pussy he was
Classic

You are talking about yourself aren't you? :)
Just get a non-tech related hobby.

If people have a way to cope with the shitty stuff going on, they will do that thing.especially when friends are there with them.

punch him in the face.

If I had a cat that did that to me I would probably have to put it down

I..I don't know how to say this, but I'm sorry user.we have to put him down.

why do you live with your cousin?

I'm 95% sure that is you. And you hate your life so much, you pretend to be your cousin

I too am stealing that

hey, dont make fun of my ni no cunny

Attached: 1521986039491.jpg (755x651, 41K)

its all yours my friend

It's an ignorant empty happiness

Doesn't sound like you really care to help him, OP. You just wanted an excuse to make fun of him on the internet which is also pretty pathetic. Say what you will about him, but I think you know that he's not mean enough to do something like this about you, so at least he has a heart.

Attached: IMG_3061.png (334x393, 134K)

God damn that's a nice pepe

pretty much, i bet op has no empathy or basic manners for others. Grow up op dont be judging someones life because they are a soy boy, it just makes you look like a soy boy or a useless roastie that wants sex or some shit.

Just made that face a few times in the mirror and the whites don't show above my eyes unless I try to make them show. Still doesn't change the fact that it's a sign of mental illness either way
>So is he just scared? What does he have to be scared of this world nowadays is so easy
The biggest problem I see with people with obesity or reclusive tendencies is that their condition is a self replicating (couldn't think of the right word) problem. Being self concious leads to staying home more, which leads to weight gain and more insecurity, which leads to staying home even more and so on

at least the cat knew it wasn't normal and actually did something about it

>that soy mouth

Attached: B6A6372D-DD55-4D01-8B9D-F1CE64E3F0DE.gif (480x270, 693K)

>shit on his face while he sleeps
kek, is this how canadians fix problems?
fucking leaf

Just tell him you want to fuck him already

Please post more pics. These are great

Get him into warhammer 40k

will memes do?

Attached: 1516563454862.png (960x892, 232K)

Back when he had duck hair

Attached: Gangsta 2.jpg (1600x1200, 447K)

Sounds very much like autism user. Are his parents the type who would never of taken their kid to get a diagnosis for weird behavior?
Autism could have been lessened with therapy and still could with adult therapy. They probably eat a ton of soy since autistic people tend to be very picky eaters and processed crap food is loaded with it.

A few things you can do but the best is have patience. Look up guides for helping autistic adults fit in. Encourage non anime vidja. They are attracted to cartoons because the overly expressive faces and voices are far easier to read than real people.

Become their friend and admirable so they want to be like you. If they struggle with chicks that can be your opening to be their friend and help them be "cool" aka normal, enough to get a girl.
With the real motive to make them more normal.

T. Have a autistic brother and asspie brother in law who browses lefty reddit.

He makes a ton of odd ass faces, no idea why

Attached: Him Getting Assfucked.jpg (1536x2048, 195K)

Rule 34, when?

Me too! XD we did it reddit!

the soy is strong in this one

I really hope he does have autism. Because a disorder that would cause him to not understand how much cringe that look causes is the only excuse. They over do the expression they're showing to be "funny".

mind you this was a few years back, he is now 25. He gained a ton of weight and stopped giving a shit about his hair. This was back when he was just binge watching anime. At least he helped out with chores and shit before now he does nothing but eat pizza rolls, veg to video games all day and I mean ALL DAY, and say things pretending he is smart.

This

looks like a loser, its definitely genetic

>Those teeth
Is your family originally from England? That would also explain the soyboy problem.

Attached: remotesoy.webm (1280x720, 241K)

Looks like stretching the face because of emotions and complex feelings, i don't understand which ones though because i don't know what the initial was thinking

>abloo bloo this person isn't living life how i want them to
welcome to america, your cousin is free to be soyboy and spend his money how he wants, you fucking nigger

>only friend is fellow shut in wife
>only interactions outside of them, their family, and my family is public work place
>describes my recluse cycle perfectly

S-shut up.

Is the Switch box photoshopped in? It doesn't look like he's holding it, and the color balance seems different from the rest of the photo.

it's shopped. side over his shirt is aliased.

this guy is just making fun of someone he knows using this thread.

patience, brother

Attached: 1522124954470.jpg (1536x864, 633K)

> Stein's Gate
> Attack on Titan

and also likes

>Naruto
>RWBY

Weeb trash. He'd probably suck a Japanese man's cock if he could dress up as an animu chick first.

How can you even like Naruto and RWBY if you've seen actual good shit like Attack on Titan and Stein's Gate without being a neckbeard who watches all anime.

Why did the cat do that?

Attached: 48b1f3dbf3a9964a1fdb00cb03c6f8220fa636c72dbbcefbc6b4d8d133594b5f.png (644x800, 15K)

No kidding man. If a cat is clawing you like that, it's a bad cat and it's time for it to die.

>Naruto

I swear this is as good as any red flag when someone mentions anime. Even dragon ball has become cancer

>mind you this was a few years back, he is now 25. He gained a ton of weight
>veg to video games all day and I mean ALL DAY, and say things pretending he is smart.
I'm going to stick with my earlier advise of
>Rather than trying to fix the symptoms he's showing try to get him to exercise (helps with both confidence and mental health). I'd recommend asking him to go running with you a few times a week (preferably on a routine schedule). You can even play it off as trying to have a better relationship with him
If you try to 'fix' him he'll push back and 'pretend he is smart'. It's just a defense mechanism. If you put up with it enough to get him to exercise and get healthier I think the other symptoms with decrease (he'll probably always be a bit weird no matter what you do but maybe not embarrassing). Confronting him will only make him more reclusive

>not watching Bleach

The cat sense the bitch in him and attack the weak.

Attached: give-me-some-reasons-why-i-shouldnt-just-end-it-5787493.png (500x821, 177K)

Probably mistook him for a larger predator tearing into a corpse.

I buy figurines of my waifu. nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1522253850289.gif (1280x720, 431K)