When did you last thank a veteran?

When did you last thank a veteran?
Thanking people is wholesome

Attached: 1418449797673.webm (640x360, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lpG_gkLUjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RrumuZnJgqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It ALWAYS, everything, everywhere, every time, starts with one breaking away from the crowd and doing it first...leading others to join.

Always.

I thank myself everyday.

for WHAT?

Somewhere in Europe...
youtube.com/watch?v=8lpG_gkLUjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RrumuZnJgqQ

I thank my ojiisan every time I see him for fighting.

My dad is a veteran, so it's a weekly thing.

Faith in humanity temporarily boosted.
Feels good man.

How do you thank shrapnel?

I havent seen any nazis around.

Ill be sure to thank them when i do.

That was like a virtue signaling feeding trough
>one person goes to shake his hand
>the rest of them see it
>oh I better get over there and shake his hand too
>next thing you know he's getting swarmed

My ojiisan was never injured. He killed many Americans.

Why would I thank an imperialist fascist?

Jews hide in the shadows.

All the rich pro runners don't stop.
Really shows how empty this "hobby" is.

If that first guy didn't run over to give him a handshake would the others runners have gone up to him?

Shooty the yahootie.

I think it's less about virtue signaling and more about people in the front not wanting to lose the race.

Still selfish but I digress.

I'd shake his hand and say Hitler was right than keeping running.

I dont understand Russian, What is going on?

100% I was waiting for a nog to run up and sucker punch him that whole webm.

Attached: c7483614c0713d04a0582ebc4b15117be31d0ac74bccc51047f9c74f290ad5cc.png (744x833, 507K)

>tfw served in the Royal artillery
>served in Afghanistan as an artillery spotter
>saw very little combat and was even ended up getting sent home early
>utterly detest the veteran's fetish that people have
>felt guilty about getting so much admiration despite doing nothing of any interest
Getting free college was worth it, but half the time Afghanistan veterans won't even mention the fact that they served in Afghanistan simply due to the fact that they don't like the attention it brings them.
I'm sure there must be another person on here in the same position.

I thank the old ones for killing german Nazis

Lol stop being bitter about everything.

This
I don't owe vets shit. So what if they had a job working as a mercenary? Doesn't mean I owe them jack shit.

Thank them for what? We are being ethnically replaced I couldn't give a fuck about some retards ego

We don't have any of our own, only Soviet and Nazi ones instead. And the national partisans are still not recongized by the state.
Scum attacking other scum. Good.

Lol finally a thread Jow Forumsacks and the Hogg shills can both be cringey faggots together in.

Das rite. Cuckoldry is preferrable to everything.

>When did you last thank a veteran?
I don't think I ever have, too cheesy for me.

Thanked my buddy at work on Veteran's Day. He had the fun job of sweeping for mines.

my grandfather flew thirty bombing missions over germany, please just take it. take the compliment please. thanks for serving in afghanistan

My problem is the guilt of getting praise when I know people who've had they limbs amputated after their fist week deployed. It's not as simple as saying "take the compliment" as it's very hard to shake the fact that while you were walking though peaceful little villages who did nothing but welcome you and show hospitality, other men younger than you were screaming in their final moments less than 20 miles away. The fact that I enjoyed my experience over there and actually complained about being sent home just made things worse when I found out guys from my school and town were still getting killed.
That's terrifying, that makes me feel extremely lucky but also extremely guilty.

sorry man i don't want to be a dick im not trying to be. But actually I'm glad that you enjoyed your time there and that you were safe. Guilt can be very complex.
My grandfather was a total hardass, never met anyone like him, i might as well be the type of person that plays nintendo all day drinking soy compared to him. yet I don't feel guilty at all. even tho he definitely had ptsd his entire life.

generally speaking tho the similarities between you all and their generation (Americans, UK didn't have much a choice.) is that you chose to join the cause, I on the other hand chose not to.
It's an honorable choice man I respect it

Thank you for your service and defending our freedoms.

>"Thank you for NOT dying for Israel so you can be a public nuissance, a welfare parasite and a taxpayer burden on our public services and healthcare"
>"Thank you, you glorified, inbred, drunk, whore-fucking, welfare queen for touring the world on my dime and being a nigger/spic/white thrash leftover."

Everyone joins the military for one reason or another, and if you're not in a position where your life plans depend on serving, you've probably done something right.
I was fucking white trash who refused to study, ended up leaving school when I was sixteen and worked at a supermarket for two years. I joined because I wanted to get a proper education and serving in Afghanistan seemed like the best option for a quick way to get back on track and get a place in a college.
Again, if you're not in a position where serving is your best option for a better life, you clearly haven't fucked up somewhere back down the line and should pat yourself on the back for being successful.

Why would i thank someone for doing what they are paid to do

Mabey since they they are risking their lives for the country?

They will help to kill the Nogs in a racewar.
You should thank them now or its to late...

>"risking their lives for their country"
>this is what americans actually believe
No wonder this country is falling apart.

No, idiot, no illegal, no nigger joins the army because "muh patriotism", they have none.
Only the white southern folk can talk about that, but they do it because they're poor, have nothing else better and it's either that or a methlab.

I thank my grandfather every day plus i put in over 1000 hours of volunteer work at my Veteran's Hospital

But they are choosing to because they get paid for it. If they werent getting paid then they wouldnt be doing it, if they werent getting paid and were forced then I would thank them, but since they are getting paid and its a choice theyve made I see no reason to.

My family is military so i use jargon online..
I thank people for their service when they ask me if im in the military o.o

Theres literally not ONE Anglo soldier in the last 200 years who hasnt helped with the ongoing White Genocide
Why the fuck should i thank those bastards ?

Attached: USPOW.jpg (735x1033, 28K)

>Democrat
>Doesn't like welfare queens
>Votes for more welfare
Truly, this is the mind of a nigger.

The first guy seemed genuine everybody else was like yeah im gonna do the same.

>thanks for placing the Jews in control of the West
Fuck them.

cheked

Why are they in such a hurry?

But i do, and i deeply respect the veterans who fought for my country in WW2.

Now thanking useful idiots who fight imperialist & zionist wars, run all kinds of CIA black ops to destroy legitimate governments, team up with terrorists and are guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan is something i would never do. If anything i laugh at their suicide rates due to inevitable psychological traumas and complete government negligence after service.

Lovely cherry blossom at 0:37
>it might be almond

A piece of fundamental human psychology that Jow Forums must capitalise on, for the coward Jew is incapable.

man news people are kinda dicks. i mean i can be a dick, but i don't do it on television. and thank you for your service.

They got paid. No need to thank them. When was the last time you thanked a cop or fireman or a highway worker? They just do the job they're paid to do.

>thank you for going to war against the only people to stand up to genocidal satanic blood-drinking kikes

If you fought in a jew war, never.

thank 'em for being good goy cücks?

Attached: democracy(tm).jpg (1696x1080, 216K)

That was nice. bump.