Surprise surprise

surprise surprise
white people are fucking stupid lol

Attached: UFOsightings.jpg (739x626, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/1082891/saw-ufo-last-night
www83.zippyshare.com/v/Oki48FSq/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gpBQFuLl2So
washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-military-keeps-encountering-ufos-why-doesnt-the-pentagon-care/2018/03/09/242c125c-22ee-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.7d4b0a9ba1f8
www110.zippyshare.com/v/qCMBm1y0/file.html
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o
ryanmcginty.com/fallen/
youtube.com/watch?v=aedS1Wpzips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
gizmodo.com.au/2012/01/the-possibility-of-alien-life-is-now-almost-impossible-to-deny/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ooga booga what is ufo

enlightened aliens choose to only reveal themselves to actual humans not prototypical subhuman forms lacking ability for abstract reasoning

shocking

Even aliens don't want to visit Africa

Suprise suprise aliens are a white invention

Doesn't this just mean the blue countries are not worth visiting.

>Croatia
Why? Just fucking why? You spend resources to fly over the better half of the galaxy so you could spy and disect and probe someone from Croatia?

Fuck off. Stick to your american fatasses. Dumb grey faggots.

I wonder who bothers thinking about when the lights in the sky behave awkward.

In about ten seconds of “research” I found a UFO sitting in Nigeria. Map is not accurate.
nairaland.com/1082891/saw-ufo-last-night

Russian troll

I'm working on FTL transport, they were curious to se how is doing. I had a beer with them, funny guys, look weird though

did you meet any hot space ladies?

Just because they aren't reporting them doesn't mean they aren't seeing them.

Aliens dont like niggers

/thread

The UFO problem, without the bullshit:
www83.zippyshare.com/v/Oki48FSq/file.html

Attached: grey Indiana 1985.png (487x728, 405K)

>admitting you're not white
wew

this

fpbp

naah, they don't allow females on iterstellar ships excpet colony ships. Something about females fucking things up. I've seen their holo projections of females, would fuck

but then again I was visited by primate looking ayys that very friendly. They didn't mentioned other stuff about space

white people suffer from delusions of grandeur. they want to believe they were selected for a special purpose and that their genetic material is being used by super advanced aliens to make hybrids

the reality is that they were buttfucked by some home invader

>calls white people stupid
>doesn't highlight any white countries

UFOs only show up where there's intelligent life, hence none in Africa

aliens are here to observe intelligent lifeforms, not shitskins. east asians can't see the ufos because of their small horizontal eyes duh.

Some of us are looking at the skies while the rest of you toil in the muck.

Some of those "UFO" sightings are from government/military testing. Obviously Africa isn't going to be testing new aircraft designs since they probably can't even design a paper airplane.

>japan
They have entire religions around UFOs but they're blue on that map? lol nice fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpBQFuLl2So

washingtonpost.com/outlook/the-military-keeps-encountering-ufos-why-doesnt-the-pentagon-care/2018/03/09/242c125c-22ee-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.7d4b0a9ba1f8

Attached: 1523017087973.png (387x357, 120K)

Russia likely has actually seen the most, it's just that whenever a Russian sees one, he instinctively chalks it up to him being drunk.

I can't believe how dumb this board is

UFOs use a method of propulsion based upon magnetoplasmadynamics and electrogravitics. They generate and ride a gravitational gradient.

that's how they travel on planets, not in space you brainlet

>Russians can not afford futuristic military craft easily mistaken for UFOs

Attached: 0da30733.jpg (1078x778, 130K)

www110.zippyshare.com/v/qCMBm1y0/file.html

Reminder: aliens are interdimensional beings also known as fallen angels and demons.

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

ShapeShifting UFOs & Flying Humanoids Are EVERYWHERE! (2017)
youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o

Fallen Watchers - An Exegetical Analysis On The Correlations Between
Biblical Demonology And Contemporary Ufology
ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

Attached: spech5.jpg (497x418, 97K)

I don't have time right now to look into this, so I'll ask you. Can you travel faster than light and if you can is it consumes energy of a small country?

>driving to work
>caller rings talk-back
>says some "silver round thing" is in the sky over a given area (sarcastically dismissed by host)
>happened to have vantage of said area
>see shiny, silver, acorn-shaped thing ~30kms away (judging by location cited and where I saw it) and ~1km high, hovering / stationary
>saw it twice as view became obscured by trees while vehicle was moving (*could not stop -- was in traffic and near a level crossing)

I do not "believe" in shit -- that mindless crap is for goys. However, I do understand mathematics and, therefore, I understand that it is, mathematically speaking, far closer to impossible for there NOT to other lifeforms in the Milky Way Galaxy; let alone the universe. I also understand that there are certain things modern technology (much less, what's been allegedly to have been seen for decades) simply cannot do, nor ways in which physical laws can [yet] be broken... Nonetheless, they ARE seemingly broken, time and again, and inexplicable shit is seen, time and again...

>minutes from my place and minutes from where I saw whatever I saw
youtube.com/watch?v=aedS1Wpzips

Attached: chart_for_mushrooms.jpg (514x333, 30K)

>Not knowing that Buddha sightings and flying immortals/phoenixes/dragons are all common in China.
>Not knowing that reincarnations of people are common in India.
Holy fuck it's almost like different regions have different explanations for different things.

I've meet space traveling "monkeys", not some dimensional deamons, that shit is from 40k. I need FTL interstellar travel, not fucking Slaaneshi deamons

First I didn't get it. Then I realized how FP is also BP...

UFOs and defence budgets invested into searching for ETs are just a military meme

>Biblical Demonology

Attached: the_greatest_trick_ever_played.jpg (1719x666, 984K)

Only niggers say hallelujah.

Ayys are real and some of them love brazil, one is even a folk hero around here.

Attached: ET+de+Varginha.jpg (824x1184, 318K)

I'm sure Africans would call it a god, rather than an alien.

>Actual UFO flies over Africa.
>What be dat?
>Dat be bird.
>K den brudder.

Primitives see a plane or sth similar and they think it's their deities overseeing them. That's why it isn't classified as a UFO, because it isn't U (unidentified).

With an IQ like that...
Could you explain the season finale of Rick and Morty to me?

ITT: many underrated bants

>However, I do understand mathematics and, therefore, I understand that it is, mathematically speaking, far closer to impossible for there NOT to other lifeforms in the Milky Way Galaxy; let alone the universe.

Mathematically, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

JEW GET OUT

>Mexcio
>White
Honestly I thought UFO sightings were just an American thing I never realized Europe has "spotted" them too

Mate maths says that if you see 1 then there isn't 2. 1=/=2. Where did you get the idea that maths proves aliens are any more or less likely than "We haven't seen any".

The UFO phenomena was instigsted by the CIA, so logically english speaking countries will.have seen more. Google Belgian UFO flap, sorry you guys can't build as good a machines as us

Law of large numbers.

Just because one number is large doesn't mean that another number is equally large.

You need an expected value for that to apply. How did you arrive at the expected probability for life to develop?

"I" did not arrive at it. Those who cultivated their predisposition for mathematics far more than I ever did, do.

>the probability of their being no other lifeforms in our galaxy (alone), is far higher than it is for homo-sapiens being the biblical centre of everything

>Where did you get the idea that maths proves aliens are any more or less likely than "We haven't seen any".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
gizmodo.com.au/2012/01/the-possibility-of-alien-life-is-now-almost-impossible-to-deny/

It's hardly rocket science... ironically enough. If you take the old analogy of more stars in the sky than grains of sand on the Earth, then multiply that by planets (which orbit the stars), divide that value by habitable planets (i.e., those in the habitable zones -- as we today assume is a prerequisite of life... but is not set in stone, either), multiply that by a factor accounting for our innate Protagoras’ bias (viewing the unknown through a humanoid prism -- e.g., all aliens must look like anthropoidal "greys")... you end up with a far, far greater chance of there being organisms other than those on this planet, than there not being anything but us.

Attached: alien_hero.jpg (640x625, 43K)

>gizmodo.com.au/2012/01/the-possibility-of-alien-life-is-now-almost-impossible-to-deny/

Asserted by Jesus Diaz, Gizmodo reporter, without any figures or references to said assertion. In order to make your point, you need to make some assumptions about the probability of abiogenesis. Since you confidently expressed that mathematics led you to your conclusion, I assumed you had some figures.

Aliens only want to associate with white people.

this

this shit is a false flag to make the people who repeat it look like fucking idiots
it works too you dumb fuck

Attached: 93482C31-D35D-4A4B-8720-2FCAE4F6002E.jpg (1024x765, 153K)

Lol at Ayyyys downgrading Latvia

>There are more flying objects where whites live
Oh, my! Who'd have thought?

Or maybe aliens are only interested in intelligent life.

>WE WUZ SPACEE KANGZ N SHIEET

>No, officer, I didn't see anything.
Classic Russia.

THAT BE THE SKYKANG PRAZE HIM

That map simply shows how colonized by the yankees your culture is.

Attached: globina_slider.gif (768x885, 1.46M)

UFO sightings are just a cover story for secret government aircraft. Thats why the US has so many. We have experimental aircraft that we dont want anyone knowing about. What better way to conceal their existence than to create a narrative, deeply engrained in the culture, that instantly dismisses anyone who sees these craft as a crackpot?

just because you can fine 1 doesnt mean it will not be represented as 0-1 per 10m if you have 200m people

>enlightened aliens choose to only reveal themselves to actual humans not prototypical subhuman forms lacking ability for abstract reasoning

explain mexico

Ill have you know my seriously alcoholic uncle informed us he was abcducted by aliens and raped in ways you can’t imagine. This shit is real

fpbp

If UFOs are really just experimental aircraft, then wouldn't it make sense that only white people in countries advanced enough to make experimental aircraft would see them?

Why would Africans see UFOs if they're too poor to build them?

It’s the goal of the CIA to have everything Americans know to be a falsehood.

yup. African skies are super clear too, lack of ambient light most everywhere. Just nothing flying over it.

Of course whites would notice it more. If a non white sees something unknown in the sky they'd ignore it and go back to raping that 12 year old. The white man will ponder these phenomena and go to the ends of the earth to attempt to explain it. We're naturally more curious, it's why we are inventive.

>Aliens study the most advanced cultures and nations in existence

>Why not, when all the rest are inbred, backward, literally primates or otherwise locked in a cycle of corruption, violence, limited cognitive ability and straight up barbarity.

>Those fuckers don't post a threat. They've not landed a man on the moon. They're not going to the Stars any time this millenium.

>They're also far more likely to chalk a UFO sighting up to some ancient religious bullshit. For fucks sake the Muzzies worship a rock that fell from the sky.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d.jpg (640x368, 51K)

>explain mexico

Attached: e89dccb5ccb82b5ec002ab238b0a14f0.gif (374x400, 188K)

Goddammit
Sven Swenson, you did it well, have a you

Could be the lack of ground-sourced light means objects overhead aren't illuminated.

>What is the Drake Equation?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

Attached: images(2).jpg (244x207, 10K)

Surprise surprise
No one lives in the ocean lol

>South Africa
>White

>not having aircraft or spacecraft
>2018 * 1

Attached: 1518428117720.webm (674x544, 2.62M)

This appears correlated to the spread of Catholicism and derived religions

I know the Drake Equation. What you need here is reasonable estimates for the variables, in particular, "the fraction of those planets that actually develop life". And we don't have that. We have one data point. It's like shuffling a deck of cards and assuming someone else in my town has a deck in the same order. "Because there are a lot of people in my town."

>>france

fpbp

Attached: 1522402963362.jpg (517x768, 78K)

If you dont think other lifeforms exist you're dumb

>France
>Catholic
kek, Muslim hordes increase the IQ

> Doesn't know what an UFO is
> Calls everyone else stupid
UFO = Unidentified Flying Object.
If someone claims to have seen an UFO, he is not claiming it was aliens or flying saucers, stupid mongol.

Attached: b.png (183x275, 4K)

France, AKA lowest IQ in western Europe.

Attached: bujiq2.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

This as well. OP is a faggot.

Chinks eyes aren't big enough to see aliens.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Hard to spot UFOs when you're looking at the ground.

Attached: A71971D6-DB68-4910-9053-2EF0E46CED6F-8551-00000AA8EED180AE.png (345x366, 306K)

So you are admitting that Russians aren't white?