>:be Australian
>leave the house
pic related

Attached: laowai2.jpg (652x484, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least they ain't niggers

Just hit them. When I was a kid a bunch of vietnameese boat people came to my country and were settled in my neighborhood and their kids were cunts that ran around in gangs jumping people so we used to have to smash them and it was some of the most fun I've ever had.

All that mystical kung fu shit isn't real. Seriously, just grab them and hammer them, they're too weak to stop you. They used to kick me in the face and head constantly and it literally only hurt if there was sharp gravel on their shoes.
And they do stupid shit like wear segmented metal belts to turn into weapons, and they take them off to fight and their pants fall down.
Slopes are a joke.

I know that feel, cunt.

Attached: ccfb20f5dbd8d4f8b457fd987407347b5a565721e6635280a256f78dd2ec624e.jpg (211x189, 10K)

So it's just like Vancouver then. lol.

glad I moved to Quebec. It's like going back to 1969 in racial terms nothing but white people and white people that still have healthy enough instincts to get married and have babies and raise families.

>be monkey
>put fishbowl on head
>IMMA FISH

Call them a derogatory name. React as they react, that is the kind of reaction they will only respond to.

I see Toronto becoming a shithole on liveleak

If the chinks are in Australia, wouldnt they be the laowai?

You are a woman?

No, Australia is a chink colony
This is what merit based immigration will give you

Someone will take a blurry phone video and I will have to personally apologize to Waleed Aly on the project.

cute loli :3

youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA

You cunts wanna go on an adventure ehhhhhh (shitposting intensifies)

Attached: let there be violence.png (470x822, 478K)

White must leave Australia!

Chinks are the traditional land owners of Australia, and they're far more superior than white illegal European immigrants. They're replacing them in a polite way at the moment, but can be accelerated at any time upon their pleasure.

Fuck off Chang

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You mutts are not even in Chinks radar for replacement, you dirty Amerifat are so nasty chinks will have to cover their mouth when walking pass by such things, may even be dirtier than their air and gutter oil.

ban non whites from this board

imo the chinese mainly go there for the college cos its too competitive at home. Those that do stay there are liberal sjw cucks with no national pride. 2018 and chinese are dominating, no reason to leave

Australia is 95% white

Been to a capital city lately? 94% is not too far off.