Trump asked CIA official why drone strike didn’t also kill target’s family

Thoughts pol? should it be okay to wipe out entire families? they're probably guilty of harboring terrorists

Attached: drones.jpg (610x475, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/381925-trump-asked-cia-official-why-drone-strike-didnt-also-kill-targets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source

thehill.com/homenews/administration/381925-trump-asked-cia-official-why-drone-strike-didnt-also-kill-targets

that's it, im now a hilldog

Attached: 1478029082315.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

SHILL

how mutch does correct the record pays you ?

kek, I like how Trump autistically is trying to keep all of his promises

>anonymous sources familiar with the thinking of the guy who set up the chairs for the meeting say...

Literally just recycling old shit from the campaign that no one gave a fuck about the first time around.

Sad!

Attached: very-low-energy.jpg (500x375, 98K)

>we like droning people but only when it’s liek a movie/video games and innocents don’t get hurt

Go to war or don’t go to war. You can’t have both you soft faggots

Yes, kill all savages

Of course. The message should be if you fuck with us, both you and your family get a fucking drone bomb right up your ass.

Of course, weak-willed glow in the dark niggers at the CIA will tie our hands because of some asinine notion of "decency" while the enemy doesnt give two shits

How god damn naive are you? You don't have the slightest idea of how it really goes down. Hint it doesn't even matter if the collateral damage is related or not or innocent or guilty. Fluff news for retards by retards.

She’s worse. Not saying Trump is any good with terror but she’d be a nightmare.

one of his talking points during the election that garnered controversy was that he woul kill terrorists families, to make them think twice about terrorizing us.

>reportedly saked some anonymous sauce ...

Cmon, media whores, ure childich female cuntery doesnt convience anybody, xept other cunts ... and maybe niggets, who are about same 'intelligent'

Kill them, kill their families, their entire hive. They are termites in the foundation of civilization, and should be treated as such.

Attached: russia invades berlin again.webm (720x480, 2.84M)

>The Hill

war crimes are war crimes

total war is a war crime

It's as if no one remembers Anwars 16 yo son being droned with his friends for no other reason than the US proving we will kill your whole family.

War crimes are for losers of the war to worry about

This.
I vividly imagine him with a foot long list of all of his promises, including even the most asinine, and he wants them checked by the end of his term.
How long until he institutes the death penalty for all women who have abortions?

lmao what an absolute madman

Attached: 1aa5534504c6235921d6f5b4a55c24f0ecf4f1432b3c590ba6bacc0d69c0c370.png (250x250, 32K)

It's not the individual. It's the bloodline. Trump understands this. For the first time in my adult life, I actually have hope for the preservation of our civilization.

Attached: 1503681910438.jpg (710x948, 125K)

not in a democratic state.

it is impeachable - it counts as a high crime

I see Jow Forumss strategy of making bad leftist memes to make the right look better is in full swing to day.

Attached: WWU.png (880x501, 669K)

First off, find the leaker (of this info) and kill him and his family.
Second, it's a valid question, I don't see anything wrong with it.

>For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

>Probably
That's not how justice works, that's how injustice works.

Maybe he meant "How the Hell did you do that? So we can not kill families and bystanders in the future! What a great idea!"

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here.
This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.
But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the drone codes.

>according to a source who heard it from the eldery invalid she takes care of who heard it from the fly in his room who is friends with the fly on the wall in the command room

Special forces has been doing that for years... it stops the kids from getting revenge

This post right here user, you have it.

It's disgusting to me that anyone here could happily think of murdering the families of these people.

Imagine you were born there Jow Forums, you'd be doing the exact same thing. Im not saying we shouldn't defend ourselves, but we should never go out of our way to cause more death and pain to people who we would be just like had we been born into that situation. If it was my husband or my father who was fighting against the Americans, I would 'harbor' him. It's just family.

What do you expect happens to the people there who DONT harbor these people? Should we punish them for trying to avoid different punishment?