New York Times is writing articles about Qanon

(((Michelle Goldberg))) calls out the "Q Conspiracy"

Attached: 35506b2b6b6005aef0df28519a1fd0227da8d777c9a0c865b798371e036cd937 (1).jpg (644x598, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T-3ws7b4sZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 05faefd5f2568c5bda8842c7f13be305dff7a0ca7fcfdc29ed67ad72c712d4ef.png (637x915, 69K)

Attached: aac9db49128fcad8d2ea64e2c1c4beec1b0792404a2f8c243b5d71978b645823.png (607x921, 64K)

Attached: 26d87c9b259b3c390c7a818a41c8668a49444349773bd8e0ae09699ff4f62693.png (655x921, 63K)

fuck off boomer

Attached: 1522275816967.jpg (505x334, 30K)

They write articles like this because (((they're))) absolutely panicked about losing control over the flow of information. They want to discredit any alternative source of information any way they can. That way, once they monopolize information, they control the narrative and the "facts". This is why they've simultaneously attacked every alt-media site in existence while pushing for bans on Twitter and faceberg for "harassing journalists". The Jewish-Leftist assessment on why they lost in 2016 isn't because of their poisonous ideology which white people woke up to, but because they didn't censor everyone enough.

Attached: d4c0eb1c7819171fa4bfaf6326a28d9e7f95c276caf48de5d068ca2663b36587.png (637x645, 41K)

Q predicted this

Attached: 7B46EE17-C9C8-4A8B-9CC5-E29ECCCF3CD3.jpg (120x120, 1K)

(((ny times))) and (((Q))) are working together to validate (((Q))) so he can say oy vey you see goyim (((they))) hate me too this must prove it's a LARP not that were working together

It's all ogre

Attached: 14597398_1163675807074037_4246862824766177280_n (1).jpg (480x480, 20K)

Why do MSM outlets keep falling for Jow Forums bullshit?

because they lurk here and it's more reliable source than any other and see about the NY times artice, this is some high level jewry

Jews are attacking the Q people. What a fucking timeline we live in. They are afraid of the DIGGING.

(((166980914)))
Replied to itself. Learn 2 Shill better next time.

>random nigger posting random cryptic shit on mongolian clock repair forums
>omg inside information q predicted this
>news cites 'inside sources'
>lmao fake news lamestream media

Attached: the look of a brilliant mind.jpg (750x833, 80K)

>what is see and then linking your own or another persons posts
t. boomer newfag
kys you're doing exactly what I had said jews would do

It's in (((their))) blood to never self-reflect or take responsibility for their terrible behavior. In the post-election bellyaching by the MSM, (((they))) were still determined to move forward with their push to censor conservatives under the guise of "stopping Fake News," then got super butthurt when Trump turned it around on them. Kek.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
omfg someone take (((Michelle's))) crayons away

This did more to convince me that Q is not a LARP than anything Q has correctly "predicted".

Q predicted you would feel that way

>problem haircut
>(((goldberg)))
dont even need to read this her article

you see faggot, this is what I mean (((they)))'re trying to give Q more credibility by calling him out it's advanced level jewry

Another (((one))) wrote an article for the (((Daily Beast)))

Q makes pizzagate look tame. KEK!

Attached: qbailybeast.png (595x514, 40K)

scary

you're OP, which means you're a faggot

"This will surely be the end of Q", says increasingly nervous user for the seventh time this year.

>itsafraid.jpg

okay mah dude

Attached: 02.png (2000x1168, 1.29M)

put down the mate, Diego

Another result of this article is that many people on the Q board are swallowing their first redpill about the JQ today.

>Is already a Q beleiver
>Q beleivers are fanatical boomers
opinion discarded I never said this'd be the end of Q because his followers are a cult, fanatics just change fanaticism and they aren't going to yet, this will as I said make them more cult-like by reafirming their beleifs and if anyone considers that they may have worked together will be kicked out of the cult and the opinion shunned

Kek

>calls out the "Q Conspiracy"
>calls out
They're just trying to spread it in anticipation of the eventual zionist reveal.
Jow Forums will be a tool of the jews yet again.

But the Q drops start comin and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

wasted pistol digits, can you independently think and realize this reafirms peoples beleif in Q and instead of blindly beleiving even more make sure it's a watertight theory

bot broke? CIA pls fix

Another one of (((them))) from the Washington Post tries to discredit pizzagate and Q in one fell swoop.

Attached: qwapo.png (975x622, 189K)

>not recognizing the meme
You aren't from here. Go back to plebbit, faggot.

Attached: 01.png (1300x813, 1.69M)

Haha they're on suicide watch
Like the Comedy Central program about Qthey are redpilling the masses instead of shutting him down

it's a pleb tier r ddit meme old man

Attached: 04.png (440x200, 12K)

youtu.be/T-3ws7b4sZg

Holy shit, yet (((ANOTHER ONE OF THEM))) from BuzzFeed

Attached: qbuzzfeed.png (716x500, 61K)

>Streisand Effect

Tracy Beanz is very pretty.

Attached: c5c719a463703b62d1206103f63f651c7cf2f64ac0f5836a031ce36e99c8a322.jpg (252x255, 23K)

>The NYT is writing about a random shitposter on a Laotian macaroni art forum.
What a time to be alive. Whether Q is real or not doesn't matter. WE MAINSTREAM NOW.

Attached: 214542aea3704e1ce3e5e50dfc34f8ef_zps6c74198e.gif (480x360, 343K)

I predicted this.

>Um sweetie yeah, why would a secret society work in the shadows concocting a scheme to undermine our time-tested democratic process?
>WHAT??, A WHITE GUY SAID SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T CONFORM TO MY WORLDVIEW...SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Fake tweet.

THIS
These fuckers wouldn’t be hell bent on censoring all alt-media and decentralized open source investigations like Wikileaks or Q, if such weren’t effective at undermining their control over the narrative.

These piles of shit are indeed desperate to regain their control over public discourse, perception and opinion.

Attached: 39AA38D1-D07A-455F-9A0B-08127E2221BA.jpg (1125x1329, 641K)

see based hans
no faggot, normies will forget this in a week like they forget everything else but the Q cultists will have even more fanaticism which was exactly what (((they))) want since LARPs discredit the right

...which is a bad thing

Attached: enlightenedwokeness.png (663x168, 56K)

You see, Rabbi, some things are true even though they didn't actually happen.

No shit it's fake. You think she'd call herself a kike?

So did I

>you see rabbi
why are you mentioning yozelf

Q Is a CIA psyop to 1) get places like this shut down and 2) get anons to trust intelligence agents just because they lie and say they're "good ones" or "rogue"

This shits Pizzagate all over again: a disinfo campaign with a lot of truth and just the right amount of bullshit

Oh look, the (((SPLC))) writes an anti-Q anti-pizzagate article too. It's like they don't want people digging into their child trafficking

Attached: qsplc.png (1120x418, 67K)

It was inevitable that the mass media would report on it in order to discredit it
I can't believe it took them this long

you really still don't see the mass media's reporting on it to discredit it with the normies so they dont take a fake but starter redpill and make the Q larpfaggots even more fanatical and retarded

The Daily Dot
(((Rothschild)))

Attached: qdailtydot.png (1308x369, 35K)

I'm Q and I support this message

Look how mad this faggot is.

Wow we have a winner here, good job user. Q basically boils down to “Let’s all sit around waiting for the behind-the-scenes “good guys” to secretly defeat the evil Jews!”

Attached: C82A293F-84F5-49FD-BFE8-FA93D64145D9.jpg (850x400, 56K)

Q is Jerome Corsi

I never followed the Qautism so I still don't really know what he's all about. Is he related to FBI user?

Q predicted this

No

FBIanon and anon5 were based, Q was part of the psy-op that pushed them off the board.

>using logic in (current year) is mad
Q will never name the jew and incite all of his fanatical followers to do fuckall during the racewar or fight for y'israel

No matter if you believe "in" Q or not, a ton of research and digging goes on their board, and that is a good thing.

Everyone on pol prettt much hates Q larping. Is it actually possible some of the Q larpers aren't just retarded larpers afterall?

Because we are the MSM now, and thy know it. The tides are shifting.

I'm sure that was expected

He just calls jews (or NWO if you’re a boomer) “cabal”. Vague enough to attract the Israel-firster boomers while making the more naive younger natsoc types hopeful that he’s anti-jew. He’s talking to everyone and nobody at the same time, just like Obama did with his “hope” bullshit

Glenn Beck also had a 5 or 10 minute Q segment today. Mostly mocked it as another Pizzagate, which they also mocked. Lots of talk about Roseanne too. But this was the first "real" talk radio segment I had heard where Q was directly mentioned.

It's like (((THEY))) don't want people entertaining the idea of elite pedo rings and trafficking people through mass immigration.

He has given credible leads, but he's like Alex Jones, putting in false stuff once in a while to screw with people. His revelations about Standard Hotels being a pedo den are spot on and like pedowood to pizzagate

Attached: 659932838.jpg (612x408, 41K)

Holy fuck, that explains why Jow Forums is constantly shilled by JIDF and shartblue after being discredited by the mass media as muh racist conspiracy theorists multiple times.. because Jow Forums is clearly just a massive kike psyop.

Attached: 1513038587427.gif (250x333, 1.1M)

Glenn Beck says Q is fake
Just makes it more likely Q is real.

this
it's like (((they))) want to discredit Jow Forums and make it look like it has fanatic cults inside it which deny the truth staring at them in the face, yes there are pedo jews so why should we belive that a faggot who makes 10 vague predictions and gets 4 right using obvious common knowledge that a low rank CIAnigger that works directly for (((them))) would have
Jow Forums has been (((theirs))) for a while now, ever since the mods started to push slide threads to the top because FBI blackmailed them with cheez pizza

What (((they))) want is to get you to think there’s a small cabal that’s cutting up kids out of some type of sex perversion, the real truth is WAAAY more fucked up.

Attached: 813F8440-2C1B-48ED-A47D-CDC771E80F5C.png (1024x650, 664K)

Attached: 13ebb65610317a4526d9fe3536550f1d6b5904d387e327cf99f361b3e8834f17.png (702x448, 371K)

Jerome Corsi is the shill
(((New York Times))) would not be quoting him otherwise

Damn I guess Q is legit after all

Indeed, the truth is way more fucked up and it's bigger than just a small group.

The absolute state of boomers

Attached: 1521153476542.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

the best way to lie is to base it off the truth, Q speaks about pedo cabals, some jews are pedos since they have all the power they could wish for and no restrictions but Q never mentions jews as a race, just sometimes and vagueley israhell

>"In all Western culture, you can argue that all conspiracy theories, no matter how diverse, come from the idea of the Jews abducting children,”
>Haha, look at how many diverse people all came to the exact same conclusion about the jews!
>Isn't that silly, goys?

Attached: 1520099793668.jpg (310x499, 31K)

Post your face when the NY Times calls you a LARPing boomer

gimme quick rundown gestalt on what those 'Q predicted this' faggots are about

Attached: 1335645.jpg (540x600, 45K)

When a man and a woman love each other very much, they lay down together.
Then the man gives the woman fifty dollars.

A person claiming to be an insider came here with a bunch of predictions, some cryptic and vague. People like to argue if Q is real or not, but my point is, "Q" is making a ton of people go digging for info on elites, corrupt politics, money laundering, etc, and (((THEY))) don't like that.

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1376x1013, 86K)

50$? That's a lot for just a bag of candies.

My point is that the elites aren’t actually “pedos” as you think of them. Their interest in children isn’t primarily sexual, they’re used for occult rituals and for cannibalizing pineal glands.

keep my name out of your mouth, niggers

DAILY REMINDER

NSA = Current Administration’s Trump Card (props and respect to Admiral Mike Rodgers et al)

Naturally, a Trump Card needs protection = populous nationalist POTUS and one James “Mad Dog” Mattis plus countless patriots serving at the pleasure of Donald J. Trump

Why All The Winning: The All Seeing Trump Card has the virtue of allowing enemies enough rope to hang themselves as they project onto Donald Trump all they themselves are demonstrably guilty of. The utility of this is that, by projecting their own sins onto Trump via their MSM apparatus, the subject matter of those sins is introduced into the public lexicon and discourse, thus setting up an existent environment in which their own sins can then be scrutinized within the same public arena, and all Trump had to do was be an outspoken “asshole”, sit back and wait while the media dragged his name through the mud (thanks for enduring that, Mr President!!! Seriously.....thank you)

Meanwhile, Q functions to galvanize and focus our decentralized anonymous efforts as regards the public arena of perception, narrative and consensus -the very important 20% we plebs get to navigate while the big leagues handle the dirtier work behind the headlines.

In tandem we all work toward ridding this world of the most organized and vile crime conglomerate in history.

Attached: 6D4929F0-8210-4227-8FC0-E43323D75D30.jpg (640x360, 55K)

Hardening my resolve.

Attached: dark souls costanza.png (600x800, 420K)

pedo sounds more shocking, it's not a lie either so to sell it to the normalfags it'd be best

Q finally got mainstream!!!yeah!!!!

You are correct. They use kids to further their spiritual warfare against us. Definitely some occult/satanic shit that needs to be stopped. Who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes?