I just realized

This site has people from other countries, but they all post in English. How is that?

Attached: D0DC5820-0081-490F-B657-EFA89755EF7E.png (300x250, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/03/24/genetic-analysis-shows-lasting-effects-caste-system-health-modern-indians/
boston.com/news/science/2013/08/09/genetic-study-finds-caste-system-in-ancient-india-began-about-2000-years-ago
youtube.com/watch?v=aTOe9CDNHGs
hooktube.com/watch?v=aTOe9CDNHGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

they probably posting fro their military bases

Attached: lazy cat.jpg (640x640, 156K)

achajc? ashba ajkeu x xabka ubuxab??

this but unironically

Same reason everyone spoke latin in Europe 1700 years ago, faggot.

Attached: MANTONIVS.png (396x381, 187K)

People didn’t speake latin in the 1700s

English is honed here in India.If you can't speak English you are lower caste.

Jow Forums has an auto translator you dumbass they're not actually typing english

Attached: 1523041090811.jpg (750x393, 27K)

This

if i'm not mistaken, in most other countries, people are expected to learn multiple languages

like in Germany, they learn English and German

in France they learn English and French

in England they learn English and Arabic

English is easy as fuck

HOLY SHIT BRAINLET SPOTTED

Attached: YOU.png (527x566, 104K)

and if you can, you're still a poo!

either you have terrible reading comprehension or the current year is 3400

>American reading skills

(You)

Attached: 1522963367649.gif (200x200, 14K)

Maybe they meant the Jewish year 1700?

Because most people outside of usa speak at least 2 languages.

Oh look, it's an episode of "burger realizes that people from other countries learn other languages in addition to their own"

Because mods ban you for speaking non-moonlanguages

Attached: 1522853092986.png (1900x761, 711K)

I missed something? What?
Also we can talk about MDE, I miss them. Anyone have a hydewars subscription

Attached: DDC7E188-39C9-4EE5-BD10-D9BF161759CC.png (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Because we want to be understood by everyone.
Besides Belgium and my home country, nobody would understand me. If I want to be read, I need to be understood.

Holy kek heres a (you)

Attached: 1522778921562m.jpg (1024x818, 111K)

Oof oww ouchie!

The fags in this country are obsesed with caste.

Just when older stuff starting to breakdown.

We have this shit

Because after ww1-2 and the british victory over france english became the lingua de franca, english academic thought won over continental european and is now considered the international language

haha good one
except we only have english signs here whereas everything in america has spanish under it, really makes you think

fpbp

dumb bong, you never even managed to enforce English hegemony over all of your shitty island

Attached: img[1].jpg (1000x563, 102K)

Should've said Urdu, or Hindi, or Bangla.
There are barely any Arabs here.

Kinda just blew my mind. I never take the time to appreciate being a native speaker of a language spoken across the entire planet.

Attached: image.jpg (419x398, 141K)

Your reality is designed by internal monologue in English

जा बेन्चो नहीं सीखनी अंग्रेजी।

all shitskins are the same to me. i'm sorry that you've grown so accustomed to them that you know this much about them

t. dalit

how SJW do you have to be to conclude that 3000 years of specific breeding doesn't create differences between castes. You are like a worm.

Attached: prabhas_640x480_81493811760.jpg (640x480, 84K)

>In England they learn English and Arabic

oof owie owie my sides

kek

Auto-Translate only comes with Jow Forums gold.
How can foreigners afford it?

ye bat parmindar

Not a SJW. Kill those fuckers.

> how SJW do you have to be to conclude that 3000 years of specific breeding doesn't create differences between castes. You are like a worm.

Leh believing everyone was faithful in marriages or that the Musies/Brits/others gave two shits about hindu castes

English is the "language of the internet", the most common second language, and third most spoken language worldwide.

inb4 not a dalit too.

Hay Caramba!!!!

>muzzies
You watch too much Bollywood if you think muzzie-hindu couples are a thing.

>brits
Yeah a few anglos aren't going to change the genetic makeup of hundreds of millions.

Attached: dosa.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

You'll get banned or at least your thread will be 404ed if it isn't in english

Is this what the Jow Forums raid looks like?

It's "in the rules". Apperently the only boards where you can post in other languages are the ones where the rules specifically state it, like Jow Forums.

shit-tier easy language, try learn finnish or thai for example

what the fuck is a Jow Forums raid; i thought shit threads go to Jow Forums to die.

Attached: 2bd19f4329b4a8ae99450de9ae91e7de.jpg (1080x1080, 193K)

We are better in English than Amerimutts.

Because English is the best language

For most of the 3000 years history we had competing kingdoms constantly at war with each other.

Do you believe the wining kingdom gave two shits before raping/pillaging the defeated kingdom about the caste of the woman.

Only beauty mattered

> You watch too much Bollywood if you think muzzie-hindu couples are a thing.

Hate bollywood. Absolute Degenerates.

> muzzie-hindu couples are a thing.

If you havn't noticed Islam did not orginiate in india.

It came through conquest. Millions were forced/raped/pillaged. Did they care about hindu castes ?

Other colonial powers (Notably Anglos) did the same in somewhat smaller scale

Because is a no brainer language

Attached: 1471608422934.jpg (236x349, 14K)

cállate sapohijueputa marico saramambiche

pidgin language
literally the easiest language to learn
mudspeak
and to think there are people on this planet who can only manage to speak (not even properly) this gutterspeak sonic dihareea
joj

They all larp as americans like monkeys would do

ooo nice one.

>being cucked by a dead language
Hahahaha

Pretty much this. A Belgian HAS to be multilingual because Flemish won't take a person very far in todays world. They have to have at least a basic grasp of French and German, and some English fluency if they are involved in business and commerce.

We lucked out because we had the good fortune of inheriting the worlds lingua franca from the British. Spanish and Mandarin have more speakers, but most Spanish speaking countries are poorer, and it's more important for a Chinese businessman to speak English, than for a westerner to attempt to learn Mandarin. And learning Cyrillic languages is like trying to decipher code, crazy grammar and a million case sensitives.

Attached: maps.com-latin-america-reference-wall-map.jpg (2400x2640, 793K)

No no no. In England they already know arabic. And have to learn English.

NICE

Attached: dapperdog.png (379x523, 248K)

Everyone learns English. Pay attention to the eastern block, Russkies, and Sven posters. They are easy to pick out even without the flag.

...how do you not understand the profound influence of western culture?
I was a petroleum brat and I wound up at the ends of the earth in all kinds of countries in extremely rural areas and even off-compound I would constantly meet people in no way associated with our/any western corporation, and they often could converse with me in English reasonably well, and would know all kinds of shit about our culture.
I talked to a young bush kid who lived with his tribe in a dense jungle about what was going on in batman comics in 1981, long before the commercial internet ect. I was in his house, there were like 20 people in it. The adults could understand me too, and asked various questions about various things.
Back when you could hike up the Great Pyramid and have tea at the top, we got up there and the tea guy was humming James Brown.

I could write for hours about similar encounters.
The west is prolific at creating consumer entertainment and even just that one factor by itself is enough that many foreigners have a decent grasp of English.
Add into the fact that it's prevalent in some areas and some economic sectors of almost any nation on earth, and people who deliberately educate themselves or are diaspora/educated by diaspora, and you can see how it is that so many foreigners speak English.

>numbers of hispanics cities ruled by muslims=0

meanwhile London is a muslim city

>winning kingdom gave two shits about raping women
Yes; raping dalits is in bad taste but can be brushed under the rug. Attempting but not successfully raping kshatriya princesses is literally the basis for 2 Hindu epics and is completely contradictory to dharma.

>millions were forced/raped/pillaged
Not really; most of it was bribing low caste shudras with free gibs and forcing other shudras to convert on penalty of death.

>muslim muslim muslim
Man, it must suck to be from north india. You guys get raped by invaders constantly; are there even any kshatriyas left?

Attached: mango-pickle.jpg (500x750, 88K)

people are trying to restore it, some parents are teaching it as a first language to their children.

ojala you don't spill any of your aceituna aceite on your alfombra or almohada

Attached: AlAndaluz750.jpg (824x634, 161K)

How many mongrel mestizo cities are ruled by mongrel mestizos?

Thanks

Attached: Daler-Mehndi-Gets-Relief-in-Jail-Term.jpg (448x299, 19K)

Because we rule the waves now that dad has retired.

this

I lol'd

nope
the easiest real language to learn for european people is afrikaans (a form of dutch, spoken by white south africans)
also there are some constructed languages which are even easier

Porque no nos entenderían pelotudos, aparte de que hay mayoría yankies

He said 1700 years AGO you fucking nigger

Bot really, inly higher class did

Wow. This kraut gets it.

we still catholic while raping 9yo girls is a common thing in bongistan

>American reading

developed countries manage to teach foreign languages

Attached: washingtonpost.png (1484x1105, 1.23M)

this

raping 9yo boys is a common thing in your country mate

Don't ask those sort of questions

Fucking retards think the Mughals took over India overnight, they didn't even get it all and were only in my neck of the woods for ~50 years before the East India Company took over; there isn't even a mosque in town.

Attached: mughal_expansion.jpg (520x385, 63K)

I've always wondered about this.

>Yes; raping dalits is in bad taste but can be brushed under the rug. Attempting but not successfully raping kshatriya princesses is literally the basis for 2 Hindu epics and is completely contradictory to dharma.

Believing everyone followed the religion and bullshit doctrine.

> Not really; most of it was bribing low caste shudras with free gibs and forcing other shudras to convert on penalty of death.

The fuck have you been ? Read some history

Other most notable point being - Doesn't matter which country/caste/city you are top 20% of chads are seeding 80 % of woman.

Only physical features/beauty matters.

> Man, it must suck to be from north india. You guys get raped by invaders constantly; are there even any kshatriyas left?

Haven't counted them but nuclear weapons seem more reliable than them

Weil Englisch die Weltsprache ist und sonst hier keiner deutsch spricht. Du Vollhonk!

Vafan tror du ditt mongo, hur ska vi kunna förstå varandra om vi alla snackar våra modersmål?

yeah america is fucked but tbf at least they didn't inherit your laziness

It's an American/English website, there are other image boards that speak other languages

kek

Attached: 1494006014325.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Haven't you heard of the Babel fish?

there are no other languages than English and nigger talk

>Spain
>lazyness
more like innefficiency. lazyness is not a spanish trait. siesta is a meme that only a few people in the south actually do.

Attached: article-0-0F1A809F00000578-620_634x314.jpg (634x314, 42K)

geneticliteracyproject.org/2016/03/24/genetic-analysis-shows-lasting-effects-caste-system-health-modern-indians/
boston.com/news/science/2013/08/09/genetic-study-finds-caste-system-in-ancient-india-began-about-2000-years-ago

Genetic studies show caste is real; too bad for you.

>nuclear weapons
A righteous kshatriya IS a nuclear weapon. Read a book.

Attached: karnavarjun.jpg (880x445, 103K)

What's your point mutt ?

They were last kingdom not first.

>burger reading comprehension
it's not even a joke anymore
>youtube.com/watch?v=aTOe9CDNHGs
hooktube.com/watch?v=aTOe9CDNHGs

its like.. they got schools and and shit...and like...learn shit. i kno itss pretty funky