THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-155803_Twitter.jpg (1440x2169, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHuI_1KWFSo
youtube.com/watch?v=UwodAew53r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>already brainwashed at 8yo

If it gets her into reading I don't see the problem. One day her father will be paying for her apartment when that little girl turns 30 and realzies that black cock and English degrees are not the recipe for success

Attached: 2766b6304a84ccb30dc6de3910716ed7.png (266x316, 189K)

The future is female = The future is fucked

That dumb little cunt didn't even capitalize Hobbit, fuckng whore

He should tell her the truth that men are better writers and adventurers.

fuck that nigger

>the leftist 8-year-old prop

these brainlets appear to not be able to make an argument that isn't on the level of an elementary school student.

another woke 8 year old in something that did not happen

>look at what my child, and only my child, said totally unsolicited and 100% without coercion or direction!
Level 99 virtue signalling.

Attached: 1519425202607.jpg (782x751, 281K)

I guarantee that whatever she writes is going to read horribly

Call me when women work 50% of the infrastructure jobs.

>Some stories are about boys, some stories are about girls, and many have both!
Imagine being so stupid that you can't think to say this to your own kid

Attached: 1522697471061.jpg (1280x1708, 540K)

I hope Christopher Tolkien sues the shit out of that little cunt.

Filed under things that did not happen

someone post the collage of """""8 year olds""""" crying about trump

>implying the mom isn't brainwashed
What's stupid is there's plenty of good novels with female protags

People who are equal to you don't need to be constantly propped up. They'll do it on their own if they are able.

>THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
time you boys put up your feet and let'um at it

t. stay-at-home-dad

Attached: 576668-davidduchovny.jpg (331x360, 16K)

fpbp

not following comma rules is the real cringe here

>THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
so what youre saying is...theres no hope, the world will end soon

Another retarded child in the world.
Sad!

> written by men

This.

>it's a good story except I'm not in it

But gender isn't real?

Dark times ahead.

I read wrinkle in time as a child and had no problem connecting to the female lead character. I didnt rewrite it to change its gender because I wasnt brain washed to do so. With todays relatively equal gender exposure in media shit like this is entirely because of the parents being cucks.

>women doing what women do
>stealing men's ideas
So original Karen.

This

took too long for someone to post these

that's pretty good grammar and punctuation for and eight year old

>watcha doin there step daddy

Sounds very believable, especially since she prefaces it with that great american propensity for extreme condensation of time hiding their lies: "I just read The Hobbit to my 8-year old daughter."

Breivik truly did nothing wrong

>starting a sentence with but
nah, definitely written by a retard

its not gender equality. its just female only

The future is empty. Nobody wants to breed with a feminist.
youtube.com/watch?v=OHuI_1KWFSo

WRONG the future is cyborg

This. Name me any moment that females have never fucked up anything they are involved with.

She's not rewriting the hobbit, she creates her own story based on a work she likes. That is the opposite of cultural marxism, which is revising existing works they hate.

8 year olds don't use proper grammar, they communicate in emojis and niggerspeak shit even I do in texts why does the left fucking lie so much.

Sending your wife to wage slave all day while you spend quality time with your children assuring they'll side with you in any future divorce proceedings that results from the affair you were having because your wife was withholding sex to try and force you to also get a job really is the greatest victory you can strike against the modern age.

This.
"Just read" a 366 page novel.

The *white* future is female.
Which means the white race is fucked.
Here's hoping the chinks don't enslave the rest of us when they take over.

Maybe she'd like K-On! or Yuru Yuri.

Indeed. African population bomb, Europe cucked, The Nose in full control, normies asleep, swamp festering, faggotry rampant, 56% and sliding. We're fucked, and women have the vote.

There are plenty of children’s books with female characters. Still it’s biscuit to see a kid writing.

Who reads their children novels?
It's a light read for children, like Alice in Wonderland, not something your parents read TO YOU.

Why doesn't she just read a book with a female protagonist instead of ruining a great story about men?

She just needs to read the sequel. Tolkien made up for his mistake by making his two main character hobbits brave women. The other two hobbits are male, have less importance to the story, and are just kind of stumbling around.

Tolkien was truly...
#WithHer

Attached: main-qimg-8ac3609a4a1f9e010716fde71f639866.png (524x279, 272K)

>about men
about a Hobbit, Dwarves, Elves, a dragon, goblins, and a wizard*

Yet the only thing this braindead retard cares about is no vagina.

If she wants to be a cute submissive little hobbit rather than a girl-power she-warrior elf, then fine by me.

>a Hobbit
>swedish education

For anybody not aware, there was a massive amount of leftists on twitter/facebook talking about their 8 year old daughter being afraid of Trump around the time where he won the election and after as well. It was always an 8 year old for some reason, as if they googled what's the age where children become competent enough to have a minor opinion or something.

Or it's just their script and they copy/paste it changing out words but leave the 8 year old part. It seems they're still doing it. SAD!

Attached: 1479050660822.jpg (436x436, 27K)

why do leftists use kids as they are this source of infinite wisdom? i've seen it so many times where they portray something their child supposedly said as being proof that their point of view is the ultimate truth.

Attached: 139483627938.png (569x802, 563K)

Attached: oh-no-you-didnt-27.jpg (500x330, 22K)

If any of the matriarchies throughout history are any indication, a female future is not ideal for anybody.

That was the point I was making friend. There are adventure books with all women too.

but what about thriving african matriarchical societies?!?!

This, this, one thousand times this. Everytime I hear "the future is female" I shudder in horror as the future approaches.

>and a child shall lead them
Doesn't that make you just go awwwwwww....
It appeals to their feminine (emotional) side, which is what runs leftism. It's all about the feefees. It's stupid.

>African
>thriving
Pick one

now THIS is literature

Lol once their was a hobbit called dildo baggins she left the femshire to go an adventure with a bunch of femdwarves and a wizard named Pantsoff the pink. She had a lovely time and eventually stole a magic ring of ultimate marriage from a magical unicorn named smegma.
With the ring she was able to have perfect hair and makeup which she used to trick a young hobbit into marriage. The end

You’re being unfair to the point

That's irrelevant, if you have a daughter and want books with good female main characters there are plenty to choose from. No reason to change current works for it.

this can't be real. parent tries to project it's hang ups on it's kid.

Not reading mein kampf to his doughter

>THE FUTURE IS FEMALE
Robot Female

youtube.com/watch?v=UwodAew53r8

Attached: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Hahahahahaha HahahahahahHahahahahaha a Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha Hahahahahaha
Revisionist mode unironically

Heh, yeah, that's totally what the daughter said, trust me :^)

What do you want to bet he won't push her to read Atlas Shrugged when she's older (or right now because apparently 8 year old children of liberals can literally do everything).

Attached: ants-vs-fems.png (580x658, 294K)

And here we go

>it's all boys

Attached: time_wake_up_faggots.jpg (526x394, 48K)

|>implying any of this happened
|>implying he read the entire Hobbit to an 8y old

Who buys this shit

There once lived a girl hobbit with a hole.

Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it...

no one cares about your shitty kids faggot

>This, this, one thousand times this.
Reddit, you have no idea how much I hate you.

Why is revisionism OK for Tolkien's legendary works but unacceptable for the holohoax?

GET THE FUCK OUT MY TOLKIEN YOU FILTHY DEGENERATES

Yeah man we know this is crap we just respond to have fun at this point, real work is done in subtlety by slowly redpilling people without their consent in areas of the internet we control

Pardon?

Attached: mBrzm1d.jpg (500x626, 68K)

Just making sure for possible newfags.

Attached: 1480488268794.jpg (427x600, 60K)

This.
>everyone will talk about how they feel about a pressing issue rather than how to solve the issue

Whats the matter? Read her Malazan it has women out the ying yang.

Even at 8 a child realizes that there's nothing in this thousand page novel that she can relate to. I doubt she can even fucking understand what this hipster faggot read to her. Isn't LotR a 7th grade reading level?

The Hobit, the book.