The expulsion of millions of people is certainly hard for us Germans...

The expulsion of millions of people is certainly hard for us Germans, we were victims of Genocide and our homes got unrightfully seized by Warsaw's communist authorities. Polish partisans murdered German women and children, as the violence spread the only option for the endangered East Prussians was to flee, and they would face uncounted scenes of terror. Becouse of that it would be only right to give Germany its old territories back.

Attached: 1522863485023.jpg (1179x872, 261K)

bump

Sorry the land grab game of musical chairs ended in 1945. Nobody gets to take clay anymore.

Frankly, we deserve it for being utter imbeciles with what we were blessed with.

this

word up

The eternal krautz needs to be exterminated.

Attached: 2017.jpg (1620x1046, 274K)

>Polish partisans murdered German women and children
Not as many as muslims do now, I bet, yet you as a nation seems unfazed. I really hope this 3rd attempt to eradicate Europeans by filling them with shitskins will mean the end for your country, for good.

>OY VEY WE WHITES MUST SELF-FLAGELLATE FOR OUR SINS

We lost man get over it we had two good shots at world domination but we blew it twice. We won't be getting anything back ever.

Give back Rugen, cyкa. You think we've forgotten?

Attached: 896544165.jpg (434x550, 69K)

>Sudetenland
Never part of KleinDeutschland.

Ehh, "Kaliningrad" still needs to be dealt with, looks fucking stupid on maps.

Genocide it's okay if it's done against Nazis (aka Germans)

It should either be given to Germany, or split up between Lithuania and Poland. The way it exists now just gives Russia a future casus belli to reconnect it's lands.

CONSTANTINOPLE IS OURS AND OURS ONLY

It's okay against Italians, too, because you're fascists, so.

>Sudetenland
>German
Belongs to Austria as does Silesia. You're also forgetting all that clay in the West.

I have decided that you are a nazi

russia offered it back to germcucks after fall of berlin wall but germcucks refused it so now it is a rightful russian clay

wtf, really?

>as does Silesia
jesus christ thats some next level cuckery
not even Czechs consider Silesia Czech anymore

Why the fuck would they refuse the land? That is so retarded, it actually pisses me off.

I can't understand what you said with all that bullshit in your mouth.

How naive, typical burger. Maps are redrawn almost every year. The Us is mostly at the fore Front of redrawing borders.
Nobody cares truley about, who has a rightful claim on anything. It's about power.

Are modern Germans even told how punitively dismembered their country was because of WW2?

Attached: 1504413848312.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

>Sorry the land grab game of musical chairs ended in 1945. Nobody gets to take clay anymore.
he says this and yet: Tibet was taken over by china in the 50s and even recently putin annexed crimea in ~2015
not to mention israels land grabs in the mid century and fucking dozens if not HUNDREDS more.
like how fucking NAIVE ARE YOU Africa fucking changes borders every 20 years
>We lost man get over it we had two good shots at world domination but we blew it twice.
so like what? are you trying to give muzzies a shot now

Attached: 1517433054446.png (645x729, 105K)

dunno read it up, it was probably something along the lines of
>Ruskis gonna genocide the whole of Eastern Germany and you get to keep Königsberg
or
>you give us that shitty fuckland

Come here and i will kill you in my Silesian region with cold blood.Im prepared with my czech guns and home made bombs for long guerilla war.Chads from Poland will join us and you will end like in Vietnam you filthy swine. Next time Rusians will anihilate every german.Fuck making post war rape babies just kill them all...men, women and their kids like my grandpa did.Our eternal enemies will be crushed as always in our history.

Except Muslims get Europe amirite?

truth
and Germans have no power nowadays

Wars in civilized world arent fought on the battlefield but in the economic-field and this field rarely redraws borders.

They're probably shown maps, but are so fucking guilted their whole lives for shit they didn't do, they're okay with it.

Germany got royally fucked in BOTH world wars, very undeservedly in the first, they deserved to get fucked in the second, but not to the extent that they were.

Prussia literally formed Germany, now only a minority of it's land still remain in Germany. Sad...

Next time dont try to plunge whole Europe into a pile of ash and then you wont be prosecuted.

He meant the Worst Silesia not the Best Silesia.

>Nobody gets to take clay anymore.

Attached: 14d.jpg (960x768, 61K)

>implying any of these little backwater nibbles matter
You can take pieces here and there if you are powerful enough to reject US hegemony or the land is so shit nobody cares. Important economic centers will never change hands so long as the US dominates everyone politically.

>Pile of Ash
>Serbia
pick both

WWI is literally your guys' fault. The bullshit put on the Germans after WWI directly led to WWII. So please Serbia, shut the fuck up.

>one small crumb of Silesia = all of Silesia
He's retarded, but so are you.

Polaks are , as ever, parsites

>Vojin Cuckraine on the case
you cucks should be range banned

self defense genocide is always justifiable

The Germans didn't want to genocide the Slavs.

All the stuff about Hitler wanting to kill all non-blond haired blue-eyed people is complete bullshit propaganda.

Attached: Hitler on Poles.png (2400x1500, 2.68M)

Yes and my dog farted yesterday i cannot wait for Americans to blame my dog tommorow for him ruining the ozone layer

Dude let me help you out a bit.
Dont read anything about what Hitler and the bunch said past year 1941. You will save yourself the embarrassment

Silesia belongs only to Slavs now. You have lost war and i would rather die even on polish soil defending it. With our opposition you would get nothing you would have to nuke us in modern times.Germans are such snowflakes they dont know how to shoot at these times.

>Yes and my dog farted yesterday i cannot wait for Americans to blame my dog tommorow for him ruining the ozone layer
Nigger that doesn't even make sense, learn science, methane doesn't destroy the ozone layer, it strengthens it you stupid faggot.

Now if you're done being childish and ridiculous, was it, or was it not a Serbian's actions that led to WWI?

>You have lost war
I see you're so retarded that you can't check my flag.

>Reeeeeee it clashes with my beliefs people told me in school so it's wrong

are
you
autistic

I know you are from german family which fled Europe i just can sense your people on miles.

I am saying that past 41' many sources claim many different things.
Dont get me wrong, I know quite bit about all this shit. And full-war time RuSHA plans were just lunatic talk mainly in later years of the war whereas their early plans on how to handle shit in the east were quite "tame".

After all you need to take one main thing into the account:
Hitler was a politician... spouting gay shit is their daily bread and lying their water.

My family has been in America since the 1800s and they're Celtic and French. But I know your retarded Czech brain thinks everyone in America is a sieg heiling, Jew-burning German.

>and Germans have no power nowadays
Wrong, the average politican not wanting us to have power dosen't make us powerless at all. If the Germans want power will be there.
>Wars in civilized world arent fought on the battlefield but in the economic-field and this field rarely redraws borders.
>civilized world
Nice fiction. Ecconomy never really prevented wars.
>boders are rarley redrawn
Absolute sate of denial.

No, in fact I am much less prone to Autism than the average person, both confirmed by genetic testing and actual tests I have taken.

Attached: zzzz.png (617x1693, 379K)

So you honestly believe he would have just killed all the Slavs?

Whatever kraut.Whatever make you feel better... I never told everyone in USA is brainwashed german swine like you.

>calls me a kraut
70% of my 23andMe result showed British Isle ancestry. I have a fucking Irish surname on one side of my family. You're just grasping for straws at this point.

>Nice fiction. Ecconomy never really prevented wars.
What? did you read what I wrote? I said that embargoes, tariffs and deals are the new proxy war.
War in Europe is impossible because it would mean global nuclear outfall. Simple as that.
>>boders are rarley redrawn
>Absolute sate of denial.
Europe is the most stagnant it ever was.
>Wrong, the average politican not wanting us to have power dosen't make us powerless at all. If the Germans want power will be there.
AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU THINK GERMAN POLITICIANS REPRESENT GERMAN PEOPLE?????
AFTER ALL THIS TIME!!!!
No. Absolutely not. Even the worst "solutions" to the Östsiedlung version 1945+, were about pushing out Slavs to siberia (about 50% of them) and letting rest stay and integrate into new Germany.

Attached: Gedenkmauer_Bordesholm.jpg (1280x960, 381K)

From what I know it was because 40 years of Russian Occupation essentially turned a beautiful place of German culture into an Africa tier shithole filled with commie blocks and tons of debt.
But yeah, I don't get it either because the same could be said for most of the German East

Attached: Sennefriedhof,_Vertriebenenmahnmal,_re._Wappenmauer-01.jpg (1920x1319, 715K)

He would kill many Slavs but germans needed slaves before they could born more brainwashed warmongers.So they would relocate at least 1/3 to East and after some decades they would sterilaze rest of them to make their great Lebensraum.

Nobody fucking asked you mutt about your fucking genepool.
>But I know your retarded Czech brain thinks everyone in America is a sieg heiling, Jew-burning German.
oh sure... The current America, the Jew asshole licking America, the Kike puppet America is surely perceived as Neo-Nazi Hitlertycoon Park

He would have killed at least 50% of Slavs
And then he would have used the remaning slavs as slave labour

Germans tried doing this to us during WW1
Which is why Polish soldiers started deserting German and Austrian armies
Some of Polish officers and generals were so pissed at german treachery that they ordered polish troops to shoot Austrians/Germans in the back and sabotage Austrian and German infrastructure, supplies, factories etc.

>discoloured
:puke:
>Sudetenland
aka the madeup region that never existed

If 40 years of Slavic rule could do that, what do you think 20 years of German rule could have done for it?

Of course, modern Germany would just send refugees there, but perhaps a different Germany would exist today had they accepted.

Attached: War.jpg (800x1263, 288K)

No more gibs for this nigger.

>Slavic rule
*Communist rule
eastern germany, which was run by Germans, looks similiar to eastern european countries

Burger... after all this years and 9/11 you still can't tell a false flag when you see one??

Rothschilds shot France and Rotschilds pushed Germans into war with Serbia, becouse Russia said they were defend them. And when they did, when they troops moved to the europe, Rotschilds Bolsheviks had open way to murder their elites.

Most of the Eugenics programs were about breeding superior people together, Hitler didn't hate all Slavs, but he looked down on most of them. But that was normal, Slavs back then were backwards, either ruled by commies, or completely technologically-deficient. I don't think Hitler would have killed the Slavs, he may have moved some, but not the extent the Russians fucking did anyways. He would've instituted breeding programs to produce superior people within all the populations in the empire.

shot Franz* ffs

Yeah well if he wouldn't be calling me a German like the fuckwit he is, I wouldn't have to be going down that route.
>oh sure... The current America, the Jew asshole licking America, the Kike puppet America is surely perceived as Neo-Nazi Hitlertycoon Park
Nice projecting there, cuck boy. America may be fucked, but so is any country in Merkel's Fourth Reich.

>Important economic centers will never change hands
meaning what?
crimea is a fucking important economic center you brainlet. It plays a relatively important role in oil trade.

this is usually the case anyway; its unusual for a nation to be "totally defeated" and lose its core economic centers. when the coalition defeated napoleon they didnt take paris. Brainlets like you believe we are in some kind of great age where all the land grabs of the past dont exist anymore simply because it hasnt happened to a great extent in the last 20 years as far as YOU are aware anyway because le daddy americuh owns everything
fuck off kys

It wasn't Poles that stole German land, it was Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill. Poles never made a claim on it until those 3 forced it.

And, I have in my possession here in the USA an iron, the kind you put burning coal into to keep it hot. The fleeing Germans gave it to my wife's grandmother, who was a Pole taking over the German's house. Crazy times. Nice piece of history.

boohoo

bloody hell you are delusional as fuck

this discussion is clearly going nowhere
nazi apologists are the reason why Right wing looks like a joke in the West

>America may be fucked, but so is any country in Merkel's Fourth Reich.
"We may be getting fucked by nigger-kike dick but so are you! ;P"
And we still argue and disagree. Sad state we find ourselves in.

I believe the Serbian was probably a patsy for more powerful groups, but it still doesn't change the fact that he almost certainly did it, he confessed even.

I think he's just lying. I've been there, spent time there. Followed it closely.

To guy making claim, post a new story proving it.

Attached: 1OZO[1].png (1232x2974, 203K)

>What? did you read what I wrote? I said that embargoes, tariffs and deals are the new proxy war.
Yeah sure. But proxy wars often turn hot at some point.
>War in Europe is impossible because it would mean global nuclear outfall.
It doesn't and it's currently Happening in the ukriane. It happend to eastern europe in the early odds, when they became Us client states. It happend at the balkan in the 1990th. It will happen countless times again in europe maybe next year, maybe in five or ten, who knows.
>AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU THINK GERMAN POLITICIANS REPRESENT GERMAN PEOPLE
Some, very few do and it could certianly become more in the future.

He stated in his own words he essentially wanted to interbreed Germans with Poles, yes some would have been prohibited from breeding but it makes no sense for him to just start mass killings of Slavs, he would have just had to deal with revolution after revolution if news broke out about that, It makes nos sense.

>he thinks minor nations can fly in the face of the American post war order disrupting US interests
>what is operation desert storm
>what is the korean war
>he thinks major nations will risk American wrath to initiate aggressive and large land seizures when they can achieve the same ends economically
Embarrassing desu. Try to use less insults to get your point across.

Yeah? And what the fuck are you or me gonna do about it? All I've got is to vote for whoever is the less cucked Congress rep or senator.

Prussia was initially populated by baltic people, and then the murderous german crusaders came and genocided all the real prussian people. The germans never shouldve owned it in the first place. Fuck the krauts.

>but it makes no sense for him to just start mass killings of Slavs
you do realise that he massacred at least 200 000 Poles in less than 2 months, right?
you do realise that Germany killed 1/3rd of Belarusian population, right?

>go on trigger-happy voyage through the more important half of Russia
>be bewildered when Russians repay the favour
shouldn't have started WW2, faggots.

As I stated before, in 1944-45 Hitler "said" that they have lost this "only strong survive" war and enacted even enacted the good old Volksturm and other gay shit.
Claiming that Slavs indeed came out on top and the meek Germans dont deserve to survive in this world.

Dont take anything past 41' seriously man, Good bunch of it is pretty gay shitstorm
Ukraine is the bastard baby that nobody cares about. The EU view it as a nuisance and the Russians just take a jab at it every now and then because they not only accept it as a failed state but also voice their opinion on the matter.
>when they became Us client states
this never happened btw

Yeah.. What a sad state we find ourselves in when all we can do is choose between bigger and lesser evil instead of choosing someone who represents your views accurately.

Good post. Hitler also realized that east Germany was basically converted Slavs from centuries ago. You can tell by the place names, and even the accent is ugly. Yes, Poles have an ugly accent, sorry to say. They need a trade agreement with Japan to bring in more vowels, in exchange for consonants.

Northamerica was initally populated by native americans, and then the murderous europeans came and genocided the real american people. The Americans today never shouldve owned it in the first place. Fuck the Leafs.

Attached: 1477595335108.gif (960x200, 198K)

>Becouse of that it would be only right to give Germany its old territories back
Yeah, mate, so we can fill it with t*rks, africans and arabs.

Attached: 1468455660412.jpg (233x316, 28K)

excuse me while nobody feels compassion for the aggressor

the loss of old german territories is not unjust even for a nationalist who has nothing against the germans in principle
they attacked poland in a war of aggression and france and other countries. They have no right to complain

Attached: 1OZQ[1].png (1186x889, 434K)

Additionally the sensitive German soul bled to death when they has to clean Europe of parasites, but it had to be done.

Were these people resistance fighters? Were these people actual Slavs, or Jews? Were these people Communists? Even if all of these people were innocent farmers who had never picked up a weapon or fought for a genocidal ideology, it's not like Communism treated them better.

I'm of mostly Slavic (Polish) ancestry myself, so I am interested, so post some sources.

Where is that? I thought Germans were done with that kind of thinking.

>implying the White Man isn't native to North America

Attached: DF1E5828-8BAF-47B4-BE79-71CD906FC7AA-10754-000015F8BCC2C7FA.jpg (480x360, 15K)

The fact is that Germany has a legal claim to these areas, even if only a few German citizens still live there. Imagine if the US or France had lost territories during the war, the governments of these countries would not have accepted it as tacitly as the German government. But we know that the German government does not work for the German people.