How can the government promote health of the people (Volksgesundheit)?

Is having co-ed spas (saunas, steambaths, swimming pools, Kneipp, etc.) the way to battle the growing problems of people’s health?

Attached: DC8A9F51-751C-4440-9BD0-0DB2EB97781B.jpg (601x900, 105K)

Yeah, and one virgin alotted to every man without a partner.

Not unless you fill that room with 5 turks and 15 africans

mmmmmmmm delicious womens feet i would climb over everest just so i could lick them and suck the toes mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Idk but the Germans probably have a word for it

GIVE GOVERNMENT ISSUED GF NOW

Attached: 1510694457297.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Those swimming pools with a good current, where you can swim around mazes inside and then go outside down rapids and slides. Very good for mental health. Spa/Sauna is too boring for me, must have action for fitness and fun.

Attached: Center-Parcs-Elveden-Forest-Holder-Mathias-Architects2.jpg (1600x900, 463K)

How would a virgin help with your health??

Attached: DEC6D0FE-0EB8-420E-B4DE-16B64923B2BF.jpg (900x653, 60K)

Yes, Volksgesundheitsfoerderungsprogramm.

Finland has a sauna in every house and its the most depressed country on earth

Finns live past 80 despite having the highest hard liquor consumption in the world next to Russia. Sauna is very good.

Attached: 59464BD6-2F95-4617-B738-DBE952E566BB.jpg (267x400, 38K)

Stop subsidizing HFCS.

But yeah maybe steaming yourself like a lobster, that's good too I guess.

Attached: 6a00d83451db7969e2014e60e729c7970c-800wi.jpg (420x508, 46K)

Would love to see those girls on blacked.

Sauna sure helps with healthcareing.

(i hope this is censored enough for SWF)

Attached: Saunatiimi2.jpg (1024x761, 153K)

every time

Attached: 1491346310474.png (213x222, 40K)

>charge parents of fat kids with child abuse
>make gym class great again
Childhood obesity solved, which will also solve adult obesity.

Attached: 414 pounds.jpg (844x733, 296K)

Attached: F4240CAE-6DF5-4CA8-BBBA-C00336AEAF54.png (837x546, 1.13M)

what does swf means ?

Attached: PSX_20180407_001802.jpg (975x556, 107K)

niggers wish to be white , thats why they post pics like this

dont you get what it says ? its says i want my babys bleached because i hate it to be black , you fucking moron

every time you post this , you insult yourself and black woman you dumb nigger

Shockwave file

no

WHY IS NO ONE ADDRESSING THE ACTUAL FUCKING PROBLEM HERE
WHY IS THERE A GREEN LINE ON MY FLAG

Attached: WHATTHEFUCK.png (83x56, 6K)

tell me jew, what your opinion on this "hurdur jews controlling the world" thing ?
serious question

>a banker family is invested in banking
>america sends military aid to a satellite state to subsidize it's own munitions companies.
What about this screams "Jews control the world?" I don't understand it.

my fucking words , i dont get why there all so against you, maybe you know, maybe some jew psychologist figured this shit out.
all this fucks are yelling " THE JOOS" and i am here and dont get why they blaming you.
maybe you knew more ,

why the fuck are they hating you people so mutch ? i realy dont get it , for me you shlomos are just fucking normal people

any explanations ? i know a lot of these people here blame me for having muslim scum in here althoug i have nothing to do with it like 99 percent of the germans , but i get the heat , its the same with you ?

Who is saying this? Jow Forums is edgy teens larping as nazis. Your muslim neighbors don't like Jews in general.

found the jew

Blech. Too much nail width to toe ratio on those bitches.

who is saying you joos are fucking up everything ? hmm i would say hard core right wingers, a lot on pol, lefty scum , arab childfuckers, and maybe some asians,

come on man, the "jews are blame for everything " is not news, i hear that a lot ... maybe you got an explanation for it , because for me you seem to be weird people but not criminals

i am not one and thats my point , why you blame the jews for everthing >? i realy dont understand

the simple answer is "we're jews"
this isn't something that's questioned btw, people just grow up hating us.

Not making 2 people work 60 hours a week each to afford the mortgage on a 1-bedroom house with no yard might be a good first step toward improving overall public health.

thats the fucked up part, that cant go in my head
there seem to be some people in the banks and in hoolywood that seem to be scum, why are they balming all of you. its fucking unfair.

anyway lets go on the same page here, to cheer me up , i hate arabs , whats your opinion ?

I work 40 hours per week and just bought a 3br house with a huge yard. It's easily affordable if you're not poor or stupid about basic personal finances.

You want to pay taxes so that White women can get raped by niggers in co-ed spas?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

why not concentrate on more important things like your fascist government removing children from parents who practice free speech?

There are good arabs and there are bad arabs. The arabs I live near are usually cooks or hash dealers. A few km away there are insurgents and jihadists. Unfortunately for you there are mostly bad arabs in germany. They came to your country seeking government handouts, not refuge. Now they even commit terror attacks. Have you ever met a decent arab in germany?

Your monitor is wonky

do you see the green line on yours

In you pic yes but not your flag.

enlarge the flag on your screen

beautiful feet

mmmm

A good start would be by deporting all nonethnic Germans from Germany.

FFS SAKE /POL

THERE WAS A WORLD BEFORE THE INTERWEBZ

>Jeux Sans Frontières

Nothing promotes sex and coupling has competition does.
Healthy state promoted, sans frontieres, amateur games.

((())) (((GUESS WHY THIS STAYED IS PAST))) ((()))

Attached: jeux_sans_frontieres.jpg (328x246, 35K)

"have i ever meet a decent arab in germany " well for us is not goat-fucker =goat-fucker, what i want to say , we have unfortunatly a lot of moslem scum ,(not so mutch tho, 4 millions, we are 82 million people all in all) and the truks and agyps seems okay, the arabs are fucked man, they dont asymilate at all, they are complete stubborn, i meet an coworker in the strees , with his wife, and she was in this full hijap thing, and i couldnt stop laughtin , because he was like 16 and his shit 14-years old "wife" was already in this " dress" man they are fucked in the head.

they love to challange, till they fuck with the wrong person , than they end up in an hospital

I did. I’m on my phone. Maybe it’s your background color