/IBS/

Who's gonna win?

AltHype knows more facts but he could get his ass kicked in rhetoric.

Attached: david sherratt vs althype.png (598x463, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BPgAbg7KYk
youtube.com/watch?v=vmSnfbiHUdU
youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4
twitter.com/memorie_holiday/status/979356887912144897
youtube.com/watch?v=v6r9nlnS62M
youtube.com/channel/UCtOGfrhS8QHZVvx48svDGUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Context: Sherratt is going to debate that lead plays an important role in the black/white IQ gap. Alt Hype will destroy this argument.

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: D9019515-5A20-47CF-95EF-09D6240A9A63.gif (480x270, 885K)

Every. Single. Time.

Who is this guy? Has he done any debates before?

Andy has resorted to doing lets plays, fake youtube acting reaction videos on his new stream "Purple Dragon" and failing completely. Only 200 people watching, his cringey fake reactions to the game, its a fucking train wreck, not to mention he is obviously dope sick and looks like death. Jesus fucking christ: youtube.com/watch?v=6BPgAbg7KYk

>TonkaSaw- Redskin, Whiskeynigger, Indian, Injun, Failed Sports Entertainment rassler. Tries to act too cool for school daddio, but plays vidya and hosts an internet livestream on youtube filled with wannabe Ecelebs and failed internet skeptics. Really want's to be considered the same as Howard Stern or Opie and Anthony, but in reality, is Kotakuinaction 4 hour livestreams where they talk about nothing. Lives with grandma. Does internet for a job.
>Failure- Garbage pirate, Cuban nigger, Cuban, shitskin. The voice of retardutainment. Obviously does internet for a job.
>Andy Warski- Jewish controlled opposition.Failed comedian, Compulsive mastubator. (all this motherfucker talks about) Has a bad stutter (probably from jerkin it so much). Genuinely cares about his "internet friends". The definition of a doormat, because he allows others to use him. Is bluepilled, and a dopehead (addictive personality). Does internet for a job.
>AP-based reddit frogposter. Failed comedian. Comedy is cringe. Does a shit tier cartoon, that copies the style of Southpark with no animation other than mouth movement. Like Warski, not funny. (obviously works at convenience store)
>Ghostly- Some anonymous mixed race reddit tier faggot, admitted during live stream that he "Hopes motherfuckers race mix to end this shit" talking about racism. Cringe humor. (Both AP and Ghastly work on the same cartoon, and both have the same cringe sense of humor. Neither are funny).

Attached: Andy Warski.jpg (751x1024, 135K)

>Mundane Matt- Name says it all. He is Boogie2988 if Boggie2988 didn't weigh 600lbs. He reads news and plays games on the internet. He was a Gamergater, tries to jump on every bandwagon to make a buck. Stay at home father while his wife supports his dream of becoming an internet celebrity.
>Aiden Paladin- College student majoring in social "sciences" *sic- Alcoholic female who thinks they are an "internet expert" on social issues because she is taking classes at her local community college. Tolerable until someone asks her opinion on the subject she is studying, she then changes her tone to what she thinks a pretentious intellectual should sound like. (Cringe) No real world experience with people mentally disabled or autistic, other than tumblr tier internet people, but plays an expert on youtube.
>JF- French Canadian youtube tier scientist (See Thunderfoot) that had legal troubles due to alledgedly having a relationship with a mentally retarded girl. Has some good politics, but absolutely a bore to listen to.
>Jim/Billy the Anti-bully/Internet Aristocrat/Mr. Metokur- Youtube troll that is scared to death he is going to get doxxed. Sometimes funny, sometimes cringy, is there to troll and thats it.
>Sargon of Akkad- Sarcuck, Soycuck, the soyfather, the cuck father, the stepfather. Jumped into the gamergate controversy head first, decided to try and monetize it and anything else that the chans find popular. Mostly known for attacking low hanging fruit and picking easy fights (see feminism and SJW's). Runs from the Alt Right ever since Richard Spencer made him his bitch. Sent the alt right homosexual twitter posts and didn't expect blowback. Believes he is leader of the skeptic community and tries to act like it. Has meetups in real life with people from the internet. Thinks he has "fans". Raises his wifes kid in real life. Spends hundreds of hours in a game raising his wifes dinosaur. Is a cuckold even in the videogames he plays.

Attached: 1522957282175.jpg (837x1024, 124K)

Internet Bloodsports are dead. Jow Forums mods are now deleteing threads where Andy and his internet friends shilled their product. It didn't have to die, but their mismanagement led to them going the route of Sargon. Getting the big head, believing they were actually celebrities and not evolving their brand to keep the audience entertained. It is now boring, watch a stream of people that are watching another stream of people. It's crappily done, in which half the time people are talking over top of each other, and minutes that go by with no one even talking. If they wanted to save the show, they would stop ignoring the live chat, and stop using superchats as "Signs" and actually use superchats as topics of discussion, or at least answer the superchats. I can't figure out why anyone would superchat, just to hear some mongoloid read them on air? Its like listening to the slow kid in class read out loud to the rest of the class.

Attached: Destiny.png (628x622, 557K)

He's a former skeptic youtuber, now leftist. He debated Spencer awhile ago but I don't really remember how it went:
youtube.com/watch?v=vmSnfbiHUdU

>purple dragon
is he sponsored by dragon dildo?

>Be Sargoy of Cuckaad
>Go on Andy (Race)Warski livestream with Richard (controlled opposition) Spencer
>Spencer immediately destroys Sargon
>"Sargoy thinks he's smarter than what he really is"
>"Sargoy's autistic"
>"What color is Lawrence Fishburne?"
>Sargoy cracks- "Don't answer that question, it's a loaded question"
>Sargoy argues in bad faith with straw man arguments, disingenous statements, putting words into Spencers mouth and actively lying about what Spencer said.
>Murdoch Murdoch uploads a video starring Sargoy making fun of Sargons autism
>This breaks Sargoy completely, to the point he has an existential crisis
>Sargoy declares he is no longer a "youtube skeptic"
>Sargoy invents a new political party "liberalist"
>Sargoy goes full retard and has a nobody Jr. skeptic (Louis Le Vaux) bait Metokur into a livestream, this is Le Vaux's test of manhood, to get his wings- so to speak, to become a full youtube skeptic.
>Metokur has no idea who Louis Le Vaux is but agrees to chat with him in his live stream
>Sargon is seen as soon as Mr Metokur enters the livestream in telling Louis Le Vaux what to say to Metokur
>Metokur calls out Sargoy and tells him to be a fucking man and get in the livestream and stop using the nobody as a puppet
>Sargon enters the livestream acting like he has no idea what Metokur is talking about
>After some back and forth Metokur figures out what is happening, when Sargoy asks him about personal stuff/videos Metokur has been doing
>Metokur asks Sargon straight up if he has had people watching him
>Sargon admits it, and says he may have some information that he can release to the internet that Metokur may not want (Doxx on Metokur) through thinly veiled threats
>After Metokur leaves, Sargoy is heard patting himself on the back with the nobody (le vaux) openly sucking his dick and calling metokur a coward for not being autistic.
This shit is hilarious. Please continue.

Attached: The Stepfather.png (727x511, 422K)

>Jow Forums mods are now deleteing threads where Andy and his internet friends shilled their product.
DESU I'm kinda glad if that's true. The vast majority of Andy's streams, and the vast majority of related streams are incredibly boring and pointless.

But I will say that Alt Hype vs leftist debates are an exception to that. That's the kind of shit I really care about, not JF debating some flat earther. What a goofy and pointless topic.

He’s doing something he likes and obviously 200 other people like it too. Get back to work flipping burgers before your Mexican manager at McDonald’s makes you clean the toilets faggot

Attached: image.jpg (634x565, 351K)

No one cares about your faggot celebrities.

Fucking embarrassing.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 125K)

Agree. There was a period in a week with all the top alt right people debating dragon and leftists, then after that it was all shit debates with nobodies vs jf or each other on boring topics with 0 iq or kumite eceleb drama bullshit. After it blew up for a week it became complete shit

Alt hype is the only interesting empericist who comes on the show.

He’s the YouTube version of /moot/

Essentially a literal retard that’s been usurped by Jow Forumstards to do their bidding all the while trying to believe he hasn’t been overrun.

His self destruction is going to be delicious just like moot’s.

Attached: 7CE598EC-E237-4B7B-8599-BD5600D53DCA.png (1491x1047, 1.79M)

He was a stumbly teenager who argued in better faith than sargon and obviously wasn't dumb, but he had no clue what he was talking about, stumbled, and ultimately crushed.

Spencer debates the validity of white identity and the movement - not statistics. You can BS your way through it. You can't do that to alt hype content

the rebranding he's done is fucking awful, someone's conned him out of a couple of thousand to do it as well. Then you watch a clip of blacked alaska and he's got fucking TTS reading out while someone's in the middle of attempting to make a serious point

>Jim/Billy the Anti-bully/Internet Aristocrat/Mr. Metokur- Youtube troll that is scared to death he is going to get doxxed. Sometimes funny, sometimes cringy, is there to troll and thats it.
Check out the YouTube channel called “John Ward” I think this is one of his other channels,

He try’s to disguise his voice but I’m pretty sure it’s him.

The problem is our moral compass has been shattered.
We have no values and morals
Anymore and can't determine what is right and wrong anymore
>it has me thinking

And then some BASED user posted this video and it hit me hard..

youtu.be/IIwL42DPFV4

I have seen this copy paste around and i kinda Like/agree with it.
>I'm an atheist
And this channel is showing me that our enemy (((them))) and the left worship their own deity which is Satan... they get their transmission frequency from him (((trans, blacked, jewwed and all degenracy))) and we need to start harnessing Gods transmission....

I'm all in

I realize I dont have to "believe" but i do have to Acknoledge his existence and the RIGHTEOUSNESS he stands for and promotes

I RECCOMEND THIS TO ALL

Who's moot?

Attached: 1500512580374.jpg (396x385, 28K)

> who moot
Our previous sacrifice

woes already destroyed him and David spent over a year trying to say woes 'advocated violence' because Woes predicted a violent future after combing through his old videos post-humiliation. Now he spergs out on twitter 24 hours a day for the past few years. Sad!

Can't even tell whethet i'm an oldfag now or if you're a newfag. Or whether youre just trolling

Okay. This shit is gay now. Jim doesn't even make it good anymore. I hope they adapt, more on the streets shitposting and I might watch again. Have fun with your stale Dlist ecelebs tho. Just wanted to give my opinion . Carry on.

David is a nobody who got 5 minutes of fame courtesey of Sargoy and shilling a fake charity campaign on breitbart for his imaginary/made up 'Arab atheist gf'.
The only reason he gets the time of day is because he is so vocal in his asperger fuelled rants on twitter, he became a lolcow.
He henpecks at e-celebs for literally years until they give him a livestream. Sad cunt.

maybe people realized spending 8 hours a day watching this shit every day is a waste of time

i'll still watch the good shit, it's still great entertainment and great fun. just need to push the alt right shit further.

as much as Andy wants to act like "muhhhhhh I'm not one of them" he and many others should get into it more. this shit is awesome.

if you ride the wave and embrace it, it will reward you. if you cuck out and duck out, you're going to regret it. it's either all in, or fade out.

i for one think this is just the start. yeah, you need to take a breath now and then and chill out. and i think thats whats happening.

we're building something for the long term and that means you dont always rush

has anyone seen Ryan Faulk's new video?

holy shit

Attached: 1504837070175.png (1200x900, 411K)

why are faggots sperging out in comments saying he's a commie?

>we're building something for the long term and that means you dont always rush

You see, that's the gay shit I'm talking about.

because he's literally calling for a violent uprising to seize the means of production

Attached: eJwVyU0OhCAMQOG7cABafsTibQgSdKKWQF2Zufs4i7f53qPufqhFbSJtLADrPjL3VQ_hnmrRlbkeJbV96MwnJJGUt7NcMsDSjBh9 (500x464, 37K)

Sounds like he wants to take back the town square from the Jews.

Attached: 1468503108680.gif (380x213, 1.99M)

I want debates about race realism between AltHype and leftists/centrists. They're the ones who make things interesting.

Oh and I don't want it framed/packaged as "IBS" either. I agree that it's retarded.

But whatever gets the average dipshit on Jow Forums or fan of metokur to see AltHype, the better IMO.

Was he the one droppin lead pills on the kumite a few weeks ago?

>AltHype knows more facts but he could get his ass kicked in rhetoric.

Sean Last is on as well. He seems to be a bit quicker on his feet in a debate setting that could ameliorate althypes weakness in this area. Drallasta and Sharrat aren't really high quality opposition so I would be very surprised if AH/SL don't win unambiguously.

Attached: k-smugg.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Leftist won't debate right wingers about it. The alt-right are insufferable to debate and its clear they're not doing it in good faith. We also don't want to give them a platform.

I know the truth cuts like a knife, but you don't have to take it so personal. You are making fun of the only jobs your wannabe ecelebs will qualify for when the youtube money dries up.

Attached: Ecelebs.jpg (900x1200, 531K)

Yea. I don't really see how he's going to beat Ryan. Ryan (and his friend Sean Last) has crunched the numbers on this and when you compare lead levels between whites and blacks, lead can only explain 1-2 points of the IQ gap AT BEST. That is BEST case scenario for the lead hypothesis.

My prediction is that David will obfuscate. He may even concede that lead can only explain 1 point, but then he'll argue that 1 point is still important, and that the rest of the gap could be explained by other environmental factors like lead. He'll attempt to place the burden on Ryan.

I'm not sure if Ryan will respond by instantly shifting the burden back to David, or if Ryan will bring up IQ heritability, in which case David will attempt to discredit twin studies/heritability based on the few retarded things his leftist friends have told him about "can't extrapolate general heritability onto between-group" and other bullshit.

>Sean Last is on as well
Oh then it's gg. David is screwed. Also where did you find that out?

Yes.

Attached: lead chips.jpg (800x523, 82K)

>Oh then it's gg. David is screwed. Also where did you find that out?

Warski said it at the end of the last stream.

Oh and
>drallasta
LOL
This bitch is so fucking hilariously retarded.

Attached: drallasta mislabelled chart IQ proxy g.jpg (1182x242, 38K)

e-celeb "debate"
also irritable bowel syndrome is no joke, bud

Awesome. Like you said, Sean's a bit quicker in live debate so it should be an ez win.

Sage. The final thread was yesterday.

Be sure to report this one as mods keep moving them to Jow Forums

Attached: JFwhalefucker.jpg (600x450, 101K)

That motherfucker I listened to that argument about lead and how it supposedly causes niggers to be more prone to crime.

Everyone used lead before the 1970s in everything. Paint, the water pipes going to houses, dental work. My great grandmother had a cavity and her father melted some lead and used it to fill the cavity. Lead solder was used in all plumbing including water pipes. That was the dumbest argument I ever heard about why niggers are violent and dumb.

The David Sherratt argument kek.
All he does is get hysterical and misrepresent his opponent.

Who originally made this image?

Hence why the left are going to heavily criticize Sherratt for debating with the alt-right on race. You cannot debate about race with the alt-right unless you're absolutely certain that you're going to win. Billions of people rights and lives are at stake, if you're an inexperienced and ignorant, and you don't know how the alt-right function, you've not pulled the lid off the dark shit canister off the deeper areas of the alt-right and don't know any antifascist tactics, you're going to get steamrolled. That's why Sargon got pounded by Anglin and Spencer and why leftist will not debate the alt-right unless they're 100% certain they can go into it and lose the alt-righter subscribers. Destiny could do this and he still faced criticism for giving them a platform, but I still think it was a net gain for the left.

All the liberalists are too stupid to comprehend how unintelligent they are. It would be more fruitful for Ryan to have a conversation with a dog.

True

It has a serious shitpost quality to it. His argument in regards to "if x didn't do it Y would have" might be true and probably is true to some extend but it is not really testable - and incentives for actually doing it should still exist. His network effect argument doesn't really hold for Internet search. The argument in favor of mandating free speech on a general social platform is strong though.

Saying things that could be perceived as justifying violent reactions is not really good optics and seems somewhat out of line with his general advocacy of projecting a somewhat normie friendly image.

AltHype posted it on twitter some time ago. It probably got purged when he deleted fucking everything on twitter.

>His network effect argument doesn't really hold for Internet search
I sort of agree, but he's definitely right for things like Facebook

For Google it might not be the network effect it's just the fact that they are hiring literally all the best talent. So it's sort of an unstoppable steamroller.

I actually know some people in the tech industry, and it's kind of an inside joke that if you are super successful, one day you might get to sell to Google. They are buying up all these little firms like popcorn

twitter.com/memorie_holiday/status/979356887912144897
Why aren't you donating to save jeff Holidays dog bigots?

>A bunch of e celeb retards debating in memes about complex topics they know hardly anything about

no thanks

What fucking time is this happening. Andy is such a fucking retard, why wouldn't you advertise the time and date of a show before hand? Why would you wait 20 minutes before it happens to announce it? I hate that burnout faggot with a passion and hope his channel burns down after this.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6r9nlnS62M

Stream just started.

I've missed a few episodes, but this new format is gay as balls. Is Andy really that self conscious that he needs a dedicated window of equal size to the hangouts screen?

sage. Stop watching this cringy dying crap. MODS!

When is the debate supposed to start?

There might be a case to make for general internet search being a natural monopoly/duopoly due to high fixed cost for the algorithms/infrastructure and low variable cost for individual searches. Additionally there are benefits from all the data you can gather from massive user bases of search and related products which you can use to improve your product.

I'm not really knowledgeable enough to make any seriously informed judgment on the economics of specific markets.

>When is the debate supposed to start?

ignore this I'm beeing retarded.

Explanations of Andy's retardation in here. He also abuses meth

i got a (You) from Faith Goldy

Attached: file.png (429x89, 14K)

fuck off leaf.
You are obsessed.

Is that a tranny?

Why am I watching a tranny debate race when it doesn't even think there are biological genders

Attached: 1518324314136.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Anyone else fucking seriously weirded out by this Drallasta thing? I jack it to trap porn as much as the next guy, but this thing is seriously disgusting me, absolutely disgusting me.

Dude you don't understand I need Andy to correctively rape Sinead

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=hBsfCGYaTC7bZZF-)5.jpg (320x240, 18K)

This type of debate infuriates me. Lefties never argue in good faith, especially about race

Attached: 1493908535286.png (559x560, 456K)

Who is the tranny on there now?

Sherratt/Drallasta are even less knowledgeable than I thought. The confusion of the studies for genes for for racial identification/clustering and the ones for cog. ability was embarrassing.

>another debate where andy is bored to death

Getting classic bloodsports vibes off this beef. Were back baby

She made a bunch of retarded videos directed at AltHype.

It's basically watching Ryan play practice mode.

the first sentence zhe said was 'what is white though?'
'Where do you draw the line between races?'
ffs all of this stuff has been done to death, they lost hard and refuse to take the L.

she's never coming back

Is it really a tranny?

that's that kontra thing?

what is white, baby dont hurt me

>go to debate about race
>DUDE WHAT IS RACE LMAO
This is just retarded. Open the fucking dictionary dumb faggot.

DELET

Attached: 1493952721424.jpg (1200x1200, 195K)

kontra wishes she was that cute

thanks, it's great how it takes an user to do the job of the fucking hosts. Idiot motherfuckers.

Pilpul
Pilpul everywhere

Attached: 70cd7dad96ea53d79b3b9202c4607ebbf08fc16ecae89bb69d0ec6233a56a9b4.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>he thinks it's cute

Attached: stop.png (616x616, 180K)

Nice try, Andy

Now who are these people and why aren't trying to make Andy cry and do more meth?

Attached: JFPurpleDragon.jpg (576x354, 99K)

>What is race?

Attached: subway-dancers.jpg (2048x1365, 681K)

what am i looking at in this email? who is drallasta?

She's gone forever, and she'll probably never get to experience motherhood either

No that's a different tranny. Contra doesn't engage with "racists". This one once claimed AltHype missintrpreted a study based on a misslabled figure in a paper. See
youtube.com/channel/UCtOGfrhS8QHZVvx48svDGUw

Sherratt and his tranny freak are getting shredded

Hahaha I think Sherratt was hoping AltHype and Sean Last wouldn't understand genetic clustering, but he just got BTFO.

>mixed race destroys everything
lol that's like saying the offspring of two different species somehow invalidates speciation?

Leftist always focus on the anomaly, you can't go nowhere thinking this way

Attached: 1493953213362.jpg (960x960, 127K)

tranny is triggered by reality already.
whats the point, its like trying to debate a brick wall.

which one's the goatee'd pedo manlet?

amerimutts just got BTFO, is David /ourguy/

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)