Black pill: French woman converts to Islam at London's Speakers Corner

Daily reminder, The West isn't committing suicide, it's being murdered by white women.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBM4SPEl4OU

Attached: file.png (877x788, 818K)

Because that slag couldn't find a man. Now she will have plenty.

>crazy women is crazy

>the west is so degenerate a woman has to turn to islam to live a traditional life

Surely the definition of anti-degeneracy is being penetrated by a slimy, smelly, hairy 70 IQ inbred next to few other women/wives and closing the eyes to child abuse.

White women are fucking trash. I'm glad I found an Asian girl.

Do male converts also get a qt muslim virgin wife?

Attached: 1468692943250s.jpg (250x236, 8K)

Yeah you get a refugee from the central African republic.

>French person surrenders

Attached: 1522179614799.jpg (307x462, 15K)

mentally ill Semite meets mentally ill (((French))) woman
>now who could be to blame??
anybody but Israel and the Jews always remember that
Israel ad the Jews is an answer to no question
>NO MORE BLOOD LIBEL GUYS

Attached: 1522416814534.png (369x382, 72K)

>it's being murdered by
Kikes and no one else. None of this would be happening without Jews around.

ugh

Attached: 1522725310650.jpg (960x720, 168K)

>Daily reminder, The West isn't committing suicide, it's being murdered by fat ugly crazy white women.
fify

If they wanted to live a traditional life they only had to look East.. and no, not towards the middle east.

Attached: 1518818436780.jpg (600x399, 85K)

Desert kike Mark I,II or III.

Hmm. What did Lars mean by this?

Attached: 1390856142217.jpg (902x1041, 418K)

If you are calling that thing a woman, I think you are part of the problem user!

From an eugenic point of view this is good news too! This woman will help pollute the Nafri/Arab gene pool which means it will be easier for us to defeat their children during the great exodus ;^D

Attached: wk_20434_13872_large.jpg (736x920, 41K)

because the jews turned her brain to mush
(((((((((((((((((((((((P)(O)(S)(T)(P)(A)(R)(T)(U)(M)))))))))))))))))))))))
depression and other jewish tricks turn women into hyperconsumer followers with BPD and the men into cucks
>WAKE UP

What a loss.

Yet another "not the Jews" thread.

>women fight oppressive males
>fight hundreds of years for equal rights
>finally get them
>immediately use their freedom to convert to religion that puts them where they started
>mfw

Attached: Yde 1.jpg (235x261, 19K)

Reminder: The USA is a Republic. There are democratic processes in this Republic; but we are a Republic. This is so the majority cannot strip certain rights from the minority.

Reminder: The 2nd ammendment does not give citizens the right to bear arms. It very simply states that the government does NOT have the ability to infringe upon that right. Even if the second ammendment was revoked, the citizens would still have the right to bear arms.

Reminder: Powers that be seek to divide the USA on every front possible. We need to unite under a banner of shared values. We are stronger together.
I hope you all enjoy your Friday!!

Attached: JustAReminder.jpg (490x367, 73K)

women sheep, you let them run astray
Islam will put them back in their place and restore the natural order

No what did you mean by this?
"Desert kike" but m-muh esoteric pagan

You realize those people are paid beforehand to do that? So it gives off the idea of it being a scandal.

unironically you will get pretty much any you want
they're all absolutely desperate for white guys but their religion comes first

>Even if the second ammendment was revoked, the citizens would still have the right to bear arms.
It would give (((them))) an advantage though in convincing the gullible goyim otherwise.

Also stop falling for this shit, mahmoud here just wanted to advertise his shitty religion.

Attached: tJiD6B5.jpg (769x798, 114K)

I hope she converted to Islam in order ti show how tolerant she is. Now she is in Mecca beheading homosexuals.

Then let's keep spreading the good word! lol

Why are you pointing out that she's French? Let me tell you something, I lived in France and spent time in the UK and the French are FAR less tolerant of this Islam horseshit than the British. I don't know if it's because it's mostly Pakis and Bengalis in the UK and it's mostly North Africans in France or what, but the French don't put up with that shit like Jow Forums would have you believe. For example, if you're a Muslim in the UK, you're coddled in the workplace, you can pray five times a day and you can even have a place to wash your foot and do your ablution. In France, if you even so much as ask if there is a place to pray before you're hired, you can go ahead and kiss that job goodbye, they won't hire you if you ask such a thing.

France always gets the hate around here for being pozzed and cucked by Islam, but spend time in both the UK and France, you will come back saying the French are fucking Islamophobic bigots compared to the British.

Attached: 1363657550465.jpg (600x574, 221K)

Imagine being such a loser that you'd convert to Islam thinking it would get you laid. LMFAO

Here let me help you with that, incel.

Attached: lemmings.png (1023x2835, 936K)

"Our system thinks your post is spam"

Then enjoy, spam is tasty