(BTW 70 000 czk here, ffs)

Attached: 1345678.jpg (2048x1152, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zbranepresov.sk/zbrane/ar-15/anderson-am-15-3g
gunbroker.com/Rifles/search?Keywords=anderson&Sort=13
gunbroker.com/Rifles/search?Keywords=LWRC&Sort=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great rifles.

Attached: Bathroom.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

Happy for you OP you will not be disappointing,feeding the thing will be a bit pricey but worth every penny er czk.

are you allowed to have full auto in Canada?

*disappointed

been reading too much polandball

Thank you for giving burgers shekels! Enjoy your freedums.

Congratulations. You guys got an analog to our second amendment recently right?
Also, why not a Bren or 416?

we have euro in Slovakia but nearest dealer is in Czech.
I'm lucky to have opportunity to even have one.

Do your laws allow you to use guns in self defense?

>416
Only dealer who cold provide full auto had only AR 15

based serbian nepotism wins again

No, u would need A class usually, but I got A class in guns and A class(different thing) for carry.
so I can. THX TO MEY BELOVED UNCLE.

I'm not serbian

I misunderstand. Are 416's not widely available? We're getting some 416 parts kits coming in from the region.
Are you getting a giggle switch or not?

not legally;)

So what are you getting? From what manufacturer? What barrel, length, and twist?

Congratulations user.

Your bathroom is gay

zbranepresov.sk/zbrane/ar-15/anderson-am-15-3g

but full auto

Only if you have a grandfathered license, you can own automatic firearms. Other than that, no. But nothing is really stopping your from.. well.. you know.. making a small piece of metal in a certain shape.

Why don't you have any plants on that windowsill, user? That's a primo plant location. Do you hate plants?

Sexy gun. Wow.

It's restricted here. One old guy from my grandparents village is in jail because of "smithing" his gun and and, and yeah he was also poaching. (7 years)

What!? $3500.. holy shit

Must be a special one

>Tfw Czechs have more gun rights than Californians

actually not, I'm from Slovakia, dealer is from Czech and my uncle is government official, I won't have chance if he were not.
I had to be 7 years in sport shooting club to gain "E" licence to have something more than flobert or air gun.

If Ops pic related is what he got, then that scope is probably $2k by itself

well, shipment fees

scope is not included pic is just a reference I haven't seen my yet.

Can civilians owned ak47s in your country?

Dude, It's an Anderson built rifle, and the optic pictured isn't included. It's pretty ridiculous but then again you have to consider what it is and where it's being imported.

if you have A class license and I got my just because of family member.
also they are available in case of F class - collector of weapons, but that's almost impossible if you are not scholar historian.

only import fees were 600 and some money for fast transfer(yeah corruption FFS) 230.
If I had enough balls I could have AK-47 here for 1300. But I'm afraid to have illegal gun and I also wanna use it in firing range.

Wait, so the ak47 is illegal, but a full auto ar-15 isn't?

Both are A class but I preferred AR-15 because ammunition is cheaper, 5.65 is 2 eur per round 7.62 are 4.5 eur+ if you are lucky

>2 eur per round

Attached: Zsd8wwu.jpg (531x509, 30K)

Congrats. It's a good platform.

How much is it in the USA?
I know here it's too much.

$0.4 ish iirc

5.56 is about $0.30 per round here.

depends on what you're buying. taiwanese steel .223 cartridges are way cheaper than black hills tmk.

Worst quality .22 cost here about 0.7 eur.
I love your county lol.

>70 000 czk
>3,388.70 USD
HOLY FUCK. That's great you got one, I got mine kinda recently and love it but goddam that's expensive. What did you get exactly, user? pic related took mine shooting when I was back home visiting family during spring break.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1645x1234, 97K)

HOLY FUCK
You got Jewed.

Attached: b566a399d8b26e72cc116bb325e8fee8.png (662x237, 17K)

You can get down to $0.30 if you buy in bulk. Down to low 0.20's if you buy in bulk and steel case. You can always go up but really as far as 556 goes you get diminishing returns past $0.50 a round (bulk).

Only hunting round are cheap here.
People here who wanna be armed are using shitty flobert ammunition that is actually more expensive than 9mm, but you don't need license for that.

He bought a prebuilt from Anderson at LWRC prices.

Dude I'm happy to even get one.
on the other hand my CZ P-10 C cost only 350euro and I love that thing.

OMFG, I could go to shooting range and go out on a same day ;)

I take it you won't be using that full retard switch much, will you?

include import fees and some fees for fast deliver from the borders ;)

>3 weeks
Jesus christ how horrifying. Including drive time I could have one in 30 minutes.

Attached: 1519089051429.webm (1080x1080, 533K)

1st month I will and then... I wont have enough gas for m car If I would.
STILL HAPPY TO HAVE ONE

I'm happy for you dude, but delivery from USA to Slovakia can take a while.

kek you're not bullshitting
>Dude I'm happy to even get one.
I understand. Just as a burger that is crazy to me. Have fun with it, user. Btw how much is .223 over your neck of the woods?

Attached: 1Y0f5lT.gif (425x232, 2.12M)

You know, you could at least skim the thread. Scroll up. It's only 55 posts.

Attached: 1513995963683.jpg (2296x1724, 267K)

>He bought a prebuilt from Anderson at LWRC prices.
Translate that to people who aren't autistic.

>.223
.88 euro per a round but our hunters have a rule,
1 bullet, 1 kill, otherwise you will expelled from hunting community, and then you will be classed as poacher... too much to explain...

AR-15's are like computers. There are like maybe a dozen large parts that fit together and you can mix and match from multiples sources and assemble it yourself. It is like the price difference between buying an Alienware or getting all the parts off newegg and putting it together. Massive upcharge for preassembled.

the rifle was made by anderson arms for export where fully auto is legal. theres your translation libtard

Anderson makes not too bad rifles priced very competitively. LWRC makes entry level high-end rifles. If op is going to be running full auto, I'd have some concerns about the bolt, bolt carrier, and barrel.
Anderson:
gunbroker.com/Rifles/search?Keywords=anderson&Sort=13

LWRC:
gunbroker.com/Rifles/search?Keywords=LWRC&Sort=13

Attached: 1514672457075.png (309x513, 363K)

>Oo say can you see

Attached: signal-2017-07-04-194532.jpg (2048x1152, 583K)

Guys I envy you, my first gun If I don't count air rile, was a "garden gun" - 6mm flobert, I has happy because I was 13 years old but seriously that thing sucks.

It looks like when I were in Switzerland lol, but different car.

And I respect you for purchasing a firearm and intending to invest time with it. Just letting you know the extent to which you're getting fucked.

Attached: 1518522319737.jpg (500x330, 27K)

Those are really going to get scratched to hell...

Yeah, I know how much I got fucked, but I could not find the other way to make it legal and imported. If I had anything illegal hear, I would't be able to use fire range in my shooting club and If I were caught with illegal one, I would end up in jail.

>if full auto im concerned about x, y, and z
....why? You realize the USG was using the cheapest Colt garbage on full auto for decades, abusing the shit out the rifles along the way, and they are still kicking around in the back of armories today right?

.... ok. guess we might as well just throw them away-in my truck.

>. theres your translation libtard
Way to look like a retard and wrongly assume what I might think. Welcome to Jow Forums, newfag.

Great thread.

Attached: 1366308885834.jpg (1296x1956, 778K)

Or for a couple extra dollars, this is pretty average price

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-201332.png (1080x1920, 612K)